The Secret Pact

Story Info
Childhood friend asks for a favour.
2.6k words
4.41
79.8k
17
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pause the game, I have to go to the bathroom!"

"OK."

Lukas rushed out of the room, and I took the opportunity to go out into the kitchen and help myself to another Coke. I'd been friends with Lukas since we were kids, and we moved around each others' homes like they were our own. As I opened the soda can, Lukas' little sister Audrey came in.

"Hi, Audrey!" I said. "What's up?"

"Hi, Will," she said. "Uhm... I'd like to ask you something..."

"OK, ask away," I said.

"Not here," said Audrey. "Not now. I don't want Luke or my parents to know that I've asked you this."

"You're not in trouble, are you?" I frowned.

"No, it's nothing like that," said Audrey. "I just want to ask you to do me a favor – but you MUSTN'T tell Luke or my parents about it!"

"It's nothing illegal, is it?"

Her face was worrying me.

"No, it's nothing like that," said Audrey. "Look, I'll explain everything later. Can you meet me at the tree house tomorrow at 4 PM? But you mustn't say ANYTHING to Luke – promise me!"

I promised, and she hurriedly left the kitchen. I went back upstairs, but my mind was rather distracted, and Lukas beat me at the game by a light year. Like I said, I've known Lukas since we were kids, and I've known Audrey since she was in diapers. Seeing as I'd been more or less like an adopted son in their house, I'd come to see Audrey as my little sister, too. A sweet and nice girl, most of the time, but with a pesky tendency to embarrass Lukas and me when we grew up and started dating girls. Little Audrey... what could she possibly want to ask me to do for her? Buy liquor? Get a tattoo removed? Or – gasp! Drive her to an abortion clinic? My mind set up thousands of scenarios, and I didn't get a very good night's sleep.

*********************

Come 4 PM the next day, I was waiting for her at the tree house that Lukas and I built in the forest by the time we were 10. She was a little out of breath, as if she'd been running.

"Hi, Will!" she said. "Thank you so much for coming here, I really appreciate this. You haven't told anyone, have you?"

"No, I haven't," I assured her. "But Audrey, you're freaking me out here. What's going on? You said you wanted to ask me for a favor?"

"Yeah..."

She hesitated, then crawled inside the tree house and motioned for me to follow her.

"I don't know how to ask you this..." she said, looking a little awkward. "It's kinda embarrassing."

I waited.

"First of all, you must PROMISE never to tell Luke that I asked you this, no matter if you say yes or no, OK?"

"That depends on what you're gonna ask me," I said. "Like, OK, I won't tell Lukas if you want me to lend you my car, but I'm not gonna help you bury a dead body!"

"WHAT???"

"Do you have any idea how many crazy ideas have flown through my head since you told me you wanted to ask me for a favor?" I said.

"Geez, it's nothing like that!" Audrey exclaimed. "I just want you to take my virginity!"

I stared at her with my mouth open. Of all the crazy things I'd imagined that Audrey might ask me to do for her, THAT had never been an option!

"Huh?" I said.

"I've been thinking about this a lot," said Audrey, suddenly talking very fast as if she was trying to get everything off her chest before I had a chance to interrupt her. "I want my first time to be with someone who's nice and gentle and considerate. Because, you know, the first time is supposed to be painful, and to tell you the truth, I'm a little bit nervous. And... I'd like you to be my first, Will. I trust you."

It was like hearing the last recorded words from a crashed airplane being "Gee, I wonder what this button will do?" How could I even BEGIN to explain what was wrong with her idea?

"Ehm..."

I pulled a hand through my hair and searched for words.

"Audrey... I'm flattered that you think that I'm a nice guy, but... your first time's supposed to be special. Wouldn't you rather have it with someone you're in love with?"

"No," she said. "I want a nice and sensitive and experienced guy. One who'll not just screw me and run. One who'll guide me through it, so to speak."

"Your brother would kill me."

"He'd never know."

"I'm not sure I'd be very good at being someone's first."

"You just need to be gentle."

"I'm not sure I could even do it with you! I mean, you've always been like MY little sister, not just Lukas'!"

"Well... it's not like I've never done ANYTHING, Will. I mean, I know how to use my hands and my mouth. I could make you excited, I'm sure of it!"

What was this, candid camera or something? I felt sweaty. My best friend's little sister could NOT just be talking about giving me a blowjob!

"I want my first time to be good," Audrey whispered. "Do you really want me to do it with some clumsy teenager instead?"

That wasn't fair! She was turning my protective instincts against me!

"I wouldn't be scared if it was you," she said.

"But it's not really romantic, is it?" I tried, desperately appealing to the idealistic little girl in pink she'd once been. "Don't you want to be in love for your first time? And do it with a guy who's in love with you?"

I had forgotten that Audrey hadn't been a little girl in pink for many years now.

"No, that's not really necessary," she said. "I want to feel secure and safe, not romantic! For fuck's sake, Will! Do I have to BEG you to have sex with me?"

I finally understood how embarrassing this must be for her.

"OK," I said. "I'll do it."

*********************

We agreed on Friday night, because my parents would be out of town then. I didn't tell Lukas about this, or he'd have suggested a keg party or something. I cleaned up the place, took a shower, and dressed up in a shirt and tie. I put on after shave and even fixed my hair. When I caught my own reflection in the mirror, I woke up and sat down on the toilet, burying my blushing face in my hands. What the fuck was I doing? I was preparing as for a date! I was acting like a nervous teenager – as if it was I who was loosing my virginity! Then again, this WAS a first for me. I'd been having sex since I was 18, but I'd never had it with a virgin before. I mustn't screw up! Audrey was counting on me to make her first time a good one. I'd have to remember to go slow, to be gentle... The doorbell rang, and I ran downstairs. Audrey had dressed up too, in a summery dress with flowers on it. She looked so young and fresh and cute that it made my pulse increase. I had to remind myself that she was in fact 18, the same age I was in when I had my first experience.

"Hi," she said, blushing sweetly.

"Hi," I said. "Come in."

Audrey left her purse on the little table in our hallway and went straight up to my room. Like Lukas, she'd been here almost daily since we were kids, and knew her way around our house.

"Do you want something to drink?" I said. "Coke, cider..?"

"A double scotch?" she teased me.

"No alcohol!" I said.

She gave me a look as if to protest, to say that she was old enough to drink, but I didn't want her to drink herself into courage.

"It's bad for the sex," I said. "It makes it harder to come."

She smiled, a little red.

"This is why I wanted someone with experience," she said. "A Coke, then. Please."

I fetched it for her. She was on the bed when I came back. She had kicked off her shoes and curled her legs up like a sexy little Buddha.

"This feels weird," I said. "I don't know how to start. I mean, I've never had sex with a friend before."

"How about you pretend this is a one-night-stand?" Audrey suggested.

"No," I shook my head. "You wanted me to be gentle."

"You mean you're not always gentle?" said Audrey, and put the soda can aside. "Are you into kinky stuff?"

I chuckled.

"Oh, yeah," I teased her. "Bondage, S/M, ritual sacrifice... the works."

"I bet you'd look sexy in black leather pants!" Audrey giggled.

I felt a bit more at ease. I took her chin in a light grip.

"Let's start with something easy," I said, and kissed her.

She put her arms around me and kissed me back. Her tongue was small and wet and tasted sweet from the soda. It was exciting to taste a new woman's mouth, and I quickly forgot that this particular woman was my best friend's baby sister. We made out for a quite a while, slowly shifting into a horizontal position, and we kissed whatever bare skin we could find. Audrey's slim hands removed my tie and opened my shirt, and I leaned back with closed eyes, enjoying her mouth playing with my neck, my abs, my navel, and my nipples. I didn't realize I was hard before she stroke my erection outside my pants.

"See?" she winked at me. "I told you I could get you excited."

"Yes," I sighed. "That feels good..."

She stripped me of my pants and underwear, and stopped for a moment.

"Oh," she said.

I looked up.

"What's wrong?" I said.

"Ehmm... I didn't expect it to be so... big!" she said.

I felt like John Holmes.

"It's really big," she said, and took it in her hand. "You think it will fit?"

"Don't worry," I said, and sat up and kissed her. "I'll be gentle."

She moved her hand up and down the shaft, and I lied back again. She crawled down between my legs and sucked me, and I groaned. How the hell had she gotten this good at giving head? Scratch that – I didn't really want to know.

"Do you like it?" she said.

"I love it!" I panted. "You're good!"

She smiled with pride and went on with such eagerness that I had to stop her.

"Slow down, I don't want to come yet!" I said. "Come here. Take off that dress!"

She stripped for me, and let her dress and her underwear fall to the floor.

"Whow..!" I whispered.

She was slender and firm. Her curves weren't all that, and her breasts were a little small, but she looked good. Really, really sexy.

"Come here!" I held out my arms.

I pulled her down in bed and spread kisses down her neck. She squirmed and giggled.

"That tickles!" she exclaimed.

I gave her a naughty grin and grabbed her wrists. I held her down with mild force and tickled her with my tongue. The laughter made her muscles relax. I moved down to her breasts and tasted a pink nipple. I moved my tongue in circles around it until it was hard. I was tempted to bite it, but I didn't want to scare her. Instead, I drew a line down to her navel.

"Do you want me to lick you?" I asked, looking up at her.

She nodded. I lifted her legs up and parted them more, carefully parted the tender lips, and lightly stroke her clit with my finger a couple of times before I licked it. She shivered.

"How do you like it?" I said.

"More!" she said.

I wet one finger and let it slide into her pussy while I licked her clit in little circles. She was wet and warm, but very tight. I spelled the entire alphabet over her clit, slowly working two fingers into her. She whimpered.

"Does it hurt?" I asked.

"Just a little tense," she said. "I feel so good, Will!"

"You're so tight," I said. "You need to relax, so it won't hurt so much."

"It's gonna hurt anyway," she said with a resigned smile. "It's OK, Will. I can take it. I'm a big girl."

"Are you ready to become a woman, then?" I said.

"Yes," she said. "Fuck me, Will!"

I got a condom from my bedside table drawer and put it on. Audrey parted her legs. She looked a little insecure.

"Be gentle, OK?" she said.

I kissed her on the cheek.

"Don't worry," I said. "Just relax."

I kissed her a little more, and moved my finger in and out of her pussy. Then I steered my dick to her opening and bit my tongue hard to stay focused, to not loose control, as I slowly, slowly pressed myself inside her. She cried out a little, and put her arms around me.

"Does it hurt?" I whispered.

"Yes," she said through clenched teeth.

"Sorry," I said, and caressed her cheek. "Just relax. "It will be OK soon."

We lied still for a moment, so she could get used to having another person's bodypart wedged into her. I kissed her face and caressed her hair.

"You're pretty," I whispered. "And you've got a beautiful body. And your pussy's so soft and tight and moist..."

"This feels so good!" she sighed.

"It'll get even better," I promised her, and gently moved my hips, carefully thrusting into her.

She wrapped her legs around my back so I could sink all the way in.

"Does it still hurt?" I asked.

She pondered the question for a moment.

"No," she said. "I just feel a little sore – and you're really big!"

"Just tell me if you want to stop," I said.

"Not until you make me come!" she said. "And I want you to come, too. I love seeing a guy's face when he comes. It's so sexy!"

Again, I filtered out all thoughts of Audrey being with other guys before me, and concentrated on finding a rhythm that made her moan and squirm under me.

"Play with yourself," I asked.

She obediently snuck a hand down between her legs and caressed her clit while I pounded her faster and faster.

"Uhmmmm... feels so good, Will!" she moaned. "More! More!"

I lifted her legs higher to give me a different angle. Audrey panted faster, and her fingers danced rapidly over her clit.

"Come on, Audrey!" I whispered. "Come for me, baby!"

Audrey bit her lower lip and whined as her body tensed up. God, her pussy cramped so tightly around my dick! I couldn't stop myself from coming loudly together with her. She kissed me over and over again, but I could hardly tell, I was dizzy by the intensity of my own orgasm. Not until it subsided did I pull out and pulled her closer to snuggle.

"How did you like your first time?" I asked.

"It was great!" she said, and cuddled up in my arms.

"You're not due home soon, are you?

"No, I told mum and dad that I'm staying the night at Karen's. Why do you ask?"

I kissed her forehead.

"Because your second time's gonna be even better," I said.