The Seduction of Kathy Ch. 03

Story Info
The saga of Kathy and Charlie continues.
4.8k words
4.57
96.5k
49

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/06/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tommcgee
tommcgee
178 Followers

Another semester had passed in the college life of Charlie. He had now lived with the Jorgensens for over 6 months and his affair with Kathy was still going strong. Kathy had gone from enjoying the young stud's cock to wanting only Charlie to fuck her. Mark spent more and more time at work and away on business trips than ever before.

The whole semester had flown by, with Kathy fucking Charlie at least four nights per week. This number had built over the previous few months and Charlie had actually started sleeping in Kathy's bed while Mark was out of town.

For the third time in the last month, Mark had been called away to Houston for a week long meeting. Charlie had enjoyed sleeping comfortably with her lover and Kathy loved having her stud right there all night long.

Kathy was watching the clock as it clicked over to 4 a.m. For some reason she was having trouble sleeping and simply lay there thinking. A gentle caress slid across her back and onto her hip as Charlie pulled himself up behind her.

"Mmmmm," Kathy said with a smile as she turned to look at him.

"Since you aren't sleeping, perhaps you'd like to get off?"

"Always!" she replied as she rolled onto her back and spread her legs.

They had already had sex twice that evening, so she was past the point of wanting foreplay. Charlie slid on top of her and pulled his boxers down a little, just enough to free his already hard cock. Kathy grinned as she felt his meat slap against her leg.

Charlie pulled the crotch of her silk panties a side and slid a finger into her pussy. She arched her back and welcomed the sensation. He kissed her heaving breasts as he pistoned his finger into her. He could feel the fluid building around his finger, so he inserted a second finger. Kathy screamed with joy as she felt a ripple of a small orgasm pulse through her.

She barely felt his fingers slide out of her as she enjoyed the sensation, but did not miss the moment that he slammed his cock into her. It slid in to the hilt and he held it there, staring into her eyes.

"My god, Charlie..."

"Feels good to not have a rubber on for once."

"I love the feel of your raw cock inside me!" she spoke to him in a sensual voice he was sure he had never heard before. Something deep inside him clicked and he started to thrust into her like an animal.

Kathy moaned and grunted with his forceful thrusts. She knew this was nothing she had ever felt from Charlie before. He was silent but staring directly into her eyes as he fucked her with authority. Her large breasts were heaving with each massive thrust and her pussy gripped him each time he entered her.

"Charlie, you're not wearing a condom, you can't..."

He put a hand over her mouth and gave three more strong thrusts, then he leaned down and kissed her like never before. The cloud of pleasure was controlling her brain as she felt his legs tense. The ensuing moment of his semen pouring into her sent her over the edge as a massive orgasm flooded her every sense.

Charlie thrust into her again and again, making sure his entire load of cum was deposited deep inside her. Kathy was floating as her body tingled with happiness. Finally, he collapsed on top of her, kissing her with more passion than he knew possible. They laid in silence, just enjoying the feeling as it slowly slipped away from them.

Eventually, Charlie would roll off of her and relax on the bed beside her. Kathy smiled still from the tingling feeling that lingered in her body. Then, a brief moment of reality struck her.

"What if I'm pregnant?" she thought.

Charlie rolled back over and kissed her cheek, gently massaging her breast as he laid his leg back across her. She just smiled.

"Who cares," she thought as she drifted off to sleep.

The next morning Kathy woke up and smiled to the thought of Saturday. She shifted a little in the bed as she stretched, the feel of dried cum on her legs was slightly unpleasant. Then the sound of the shower entered her consciousness and she thought that was a pleasant thing to encounter now.

Slowly, she slid out of bed, still naked other than the silk panties she had worn to bed. Those slipped off easily as she rounded the bed and headed for the warm shower that awaited her. The steam filled the bathroom as she approached the shower and stepped in.

"Well, good morning," said Charlie.

"Yes, it is," she replied as she parted the steam.

Charlie just smiled as her wonderfully large breasts were coated with the warm shower coming down from above. Her nipples stood erect as they went from the cool air to the comfortably warm air.

"How was your night?" he asked with a grin.

"Amazing. You are quite the stud."

"It felt so good coming inside you! I have to tell you I had never done that before."

"It is an amazing feeling," she added. The thought of pregnancy entered her mind again.

Charlie had been seated in the shower, using it like a sauna until she walked in. As she was getting soaked he reached up and grabbed her hips, pulling her down onto his lap. Their naked skin slapping as she landed on him.

"Oh..." she said, a little caught of guard.

Charlie simply grabbed two handfuls of her tits and started kissing her back. His cock filled quickly and pressed hard against her.

"You always seem ready to go, tiger," she commented.

"Well, when I have a woman like you to fuck, it is hard not to be!"

Kathy just smiled broadly as she reached between her legs. Grasping his cock she stuffed it into her pussy.

"Oh, yeah..." he moaned as his member slid easily into her.

She began to rock slowly as he played with her tits, grasping her nipples while squeezing her perfect mounds. His meat slid in and out of her slowly and she loved having this perfect man taking care of her in every way. She knew he was horny as usual and she simply wanted to please him.

Five minutes later, as their wet bodies slid together, Charlie shot another load of his cum into her womb. Kathy had been thinking this fuck session was simply to please Charlie, but when his seed went deep inside her it set off fireworks all through her body.

"Oh, yesssss......" she sighed.

"You like that don't you?" retorted Charlie.

"That feels so good..." she replied as he tweaked her nipples, his cock still buried inside her. Suddenly she felt an orgasm rise up inside her, catching her by surprise.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" she screamed as she reached the peak of her orgasm.

She felt the electricity pulse through her and then the unthinkable happened.

"Mom?" said a voice from outside the bathroom.

The cloud of sexual pleasure faded quickly as Kathy realized her son John was only a few feet away.

"Mom, are you alright in there?"

"Oh, um, yeah John, just enjoying the shower..." she lied.

"Ok then... well, I just heard a scream and thought I better check on you."

"Thanks hun, I'll be down shortly."

"Oh, hey, have you seen Charlie? His car is outside, but I didn't see him downstairs."

"Uh, no, he must've gone for a walk or something. He likes his exercise," Kathy said with a smile. Charlie continued massaging her tits all the while she was talking to John.

"Ok," John replied as he left her room.

"I completely forgot he was coming home this weekend," she said. "And you are unbelievable!"

"What?"

"Playing with my tits while John is a few feet away."

"He couldn't see us, and he didn't know I was in here anyway."

"Well, you are gonna have to watch yourself around John, he isn't as oblivious as his father."

Charlie just raised his hips and pushed himself deeper inside her.

"Oh... that's nice..." she said. "But, I better get downstairs before he comes back up here. You stay up here for a few minutes, when you hear the TV come on, you can sneak out off the balcony."

"I'll just walk around the block and then come back then."

"You are an amazing man, Charlie. I am so lucky to have your cock in my life," she said with a laugh.

"Oh, I see how it is, I'm only a piece of meat to you," he laughed back as he thrust into her a few more times.

Kathy reluctantly pulled herself off of him. She did a quick rinse before throwing on some clothes and heading downstairs. Charlie had followed to the bedroom admiring her curves, her inviting legs, and those ever so perky breasts. He hated to see her leave.

Just as she had promised, the TV came to life in the family room about five minutes later and he exited the den of adultery via the balcony. Standing in the cool morning air, Charlie simply felt that today was going to be a good day. He quickly disappeared around the hedge and headed off around the block.

Ten minutes later he finished his lap and made his way back up the sidewalk to the front door. Considering he now lived there, he simply let himself in.

"Oh, hey Charlie," said John. "Long time no see!"

John stood up to shake his long time friend's hand and gave him a big smile. Charlie returned the greeting and they both took a seat.

"So, mom tells me you are working for here since your parents went to Chicago."

"Yeah, it worked out pretty good. This saved me from having to come up with rent while working at some fast food place. Although, your mom does know how to keep a guy busy," Charlie said with a grin as he looked at Kathy.

She shot him a quick smile and then looked back at Charlie.

"She always one to come up with an amazing amount of chores for me," replied John.

"Yeah, I have to admit she wears me out on a daily basis," Charlie added with a chuckle.

John laughed along with him as Kathy just shook her head at Charlie.

"So, Charlie boy, who you dating these days? Anyone I know?"

"No time for that. Between school and the stuff I do for your mom, I don't have time for anything else."

Kathy rubbed her forehead and Charlie knew he was on the verge of embarrassing her.

"Mom, you gotta go easy on the poor guy sometimes. He needs some lovin' too!" John laughed.

"I shouldn't complain too much, she does a pretty good job taking care of me. I mean, I haven't had to cook a meal in almost a year!"

"You two just keep it up and we'll see who is making lunch! Maybe you two!" she said as she got up off the couch and walked to the kitchen. After she had disappeared, John leaned over toward Charlie.

"So, seriously man, I'm way out of the loop. Any hotties that I could have a go at while I'm home. I had a woman for a while out east, but we broke it off after a pregnancy scare."

"Pregnant?! You gonna be a daddy!?"

"No, smartass, it was no biggie. Who have you been tapping?"

"I told you I haven't had any time for hooking up with old crowd much."

"Damn man, you are wasting the best years!"

"Eh, I'll live with it. Hell, I'll be done with junior college in a year and then I can go enjoy myself."

"Yeah, I bet it gets old being under my mom's watchful eye."

Charlie thought, "I don't know about her eye, but I do love being under your mom."

Instead he said, "It's not too bad. No different than living at home I guess. So, hey, let's go to the Blue Room tonight and see if Big Bob will sneak us some brews."

"That is the best idea you've had in a while. Let's see if Sarah and Brandi want to join us."

"Maybe Sarah and Lisa? Brandi had a shotgun wedding about three weeks ago, that baby should be here in about 5 months."

"No shit?"

"Yeah, and believe it or not, the daddy is Luke Pierce."

"Wow, who would thought the captain of the cheerleaders would get knocked up by the captain of the chess team."

"I know, but apparently they had been at it for a few years."

"Wonders never cease," commented John. "So, Lisa and Sarah it is."

Charlie just smiled and grabbed his cell phone. A few calls later and it was all set up.

"Well, I'm gonna take my shit upstairs. No need to unpack I guess, since I'll be gone in a week. I'm spending the summer in France, studying business. That's what they think anyway, I'll be spending every day I can on the Riviera." "Well, keep me in mind, back here in little old St Louis," Charlie said with a laugh as John headed upstairs. Charlie walked in the kitchen, looking for Kathy.

"Hey, babe," he said.

"Shh."

"He's upstairs, I'm being careful."

John called from the top of the steps, "Hey, I'm gonna take a shower. I'll be down in twenty."

"Take your time," Kathy yelled back as she grinned at Charlie.

The shower came on upstairs and Charlie stepped behind Kathy. He reached around her and slid a hand inside her robe, running his fingertips around her nipple. Kathy sighed as she once again enjoyed his touch.

"Make it quick soldier," she commented as she leaned forward against the counter. Charlie wasted no time and lifted her robe up above her hips. She spread her legs a little, allowing him a gratuitous view of her moist pussy. He pulled his running shorts down a little and freed his cock. She moaned quietly as he rubbed his meat along her slit, building up the tension. Sensing the time was right, Charlie leaned into her.

"Fuck yeah," he said.

"Charlie, does it turn you on to fuck me while John is upstairs?"

"Just fucking you turns me on!"

"The possibility of getting caught is making me wet. Hurry up and fill my pussy!"

"As you wish," he replied with a flurry of thrusts that made her grip the countertop to balance herself. He massaged her breasts through the robe as he invaded her. Almost as if it were planned that way, he erupted inside of her just as the shower cut off upstairs.

Kathy moaned loudly as she enjoyed the hot burst of fluid inside her. Charlie gave her one extra thrust for good measure and then let her robe drop back down as he stepped away. His penis still rigid as it pointed at its desired target.

Kathy turned to Charlie and smiled. She felt a little bit of his semen running back down her leg, but simply didn't care. They embraced and kissed with desire and abandon. She reached down and gave his cock and good squeeze, causing him to sigh with pleasure.

"It smells like sex in here," commented Charlie.

Kathy smiled and grabbed some sausage out of the fridge, tossing it into a frying pan. Moments later, the smell of a late breakfast filled the air.

Charlie grabbed a glass of juice and sat down at the table while his erection subsided out of sight. John didn't smell the sex, only breakfast.

"Smells good, mom!"

"Thanks, hon."

"So, did Charlie tell you all our big plans for today?"

"Oh, I filled her in," replied Charlie, trying not to laugh. Kathy shot him a look of shock and then quickly turned back to the counter, attempting to hide her embarrassment. "Mini-golf, dinner, and maybe catch a flick... right John?"

"Nailed it," he answered.

"Indeed I did," Charlie said with a grin as Kathy nearly choked. "You alright over there?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Here boys, have your breakfast, I'm gonna go upstairs and get changed."

"Thanks mom, we'll be outta here in no time."

Kathy just grinned and gave Charlie a wink as John focused on his food. Charlie started in on his food, but never took his eye off Kathy's ass as she walked away.

"Simply amazing," Charlie accidentally said out loud.

"Yeah, she always has been pretty good at making breakfast."

"Right," replied Charlie as he started eating.

John and Charlie went out on the town, visiting some of the old hangouts. They had lunch in the Loop and then played some golf in Forest Park. After enjoying their guy time, they made their way to Union Station. Right on schedule, Sarah and Lisa were pulling in the garage at the same time.

John and Charlie waited by the car as the two girls walked over to meet them. Sarah, a 5'10" blonde who used to play volleyball, led the way. Lisa, the 5'3" brunette, was close behind. John and Sarah locked eyes almost immediately. Charlie knew that Sarah and John had hooked up in the past and figured that tonight would be no exception.

Lisa also seemed to be aware of this inevitable fact and walked straight to Charlie.

"How you been Charlie?"

"Can't complain. How's work these days?"

"Oh, you know, almost a year in and it feels like I'm already thinking about retiring."

"Well, when I get a job, we'll see how I feel."

"Oh? Just going to school?"

"That and working part time for John's parents as a handyman."

"How's that working out?"

"Eh, it works. So, how about we get something to eat. I'm starving."

They all agree and head into the infamous Hooters. Not sure why, but the girls both seemed to like the idea of being served by other girls with big tits.

"Let's sit over there," said Sarah as she pointed to a four seater hightop table.

They make their way across the place and take their seats. Sarah is sitting pretty close to John and it is quite clear that he has his hand on her thigh. Lisa just smiles at Charlie, knowing that they are there to make it look legitimate for a while.

The foursome enjoyed a dinner of wings and burgers, along with plenty of beer. After they were all finished, John excused himself from the table and walked towards the back. Moments later, Sarah smiled and took off after him.

"So subtle..." said Lisa as she watched them walk away.

"Watch over there," said Charlie as he looked out the window.

Lisa looked out and then grinned as he saw the couple sneak off into the rows of cars.

"Guess that is why he gave me this cash. I think he's paying for all of dinner, not just his."

"I think that's fair," said Lisa with a laugh as she took a big drink of her beer.

Last year, this time, Charlie would have been making his move to bed Lisa and he most assuredly would have. Now, for some reason, this cute brunette just seemed unnecessary to get his rocks off. He knew he had a true woman waiting for him tonight.

They finished up their drinks and then headed for the car. The other two hadn't returned yet, so they walked towards Charlie's car. About ten cars away, they were able to see why the others hadn't returned. Sarah's car looked to be swaying slightly.

"Geez, I hope they at least moved my jacket first."

Charlie laughed as he offered Lisa a ride. He took her back to her dorm, where Lisa kinda looked him over for a minute.

"You want to come up?"

"Well, I better not..."

"No problem. I was just in need of a good fuck," she said with a laugh.

"Talk about subtle," he joked.

"Yeah, well, that never was my strength anyway."

"A rain check maybe?"

"You let me know," she said with a smile as she leaned over and kissed him on the cheek and then got out of the car. Charlie watched her walk away and then took off for home. Having watched Lisa tight little ass walk away, his little soldier was ready for battle. He grabbed his cell phone and dialed Kathy's cell.

"Hello," she answered.

"Hey, hope you are ready for some lovin..."

"Oh, I see how it is!" Kathy laughed. "One of those cute little things gets you all worked up and then you take it out on me."

"No, well..."

"Look, I'm not upset. John is probably already off with some girl of his own. Go enjoy yourself. Just save a little something for me later."

"But..."

"No, you go have fun!" she said as she hung up the phone.

Charlie shrugged his shoulders and turned the car around. Five minutes later he was back at Lisa's dorm. He made his way through the lobby, to the elevator and up to Lisa's room on the fifth floor. He stood at the door for a moment before deciding to knock.

From inside he heard some moaning and thought maybe he was too late. For some reason he decided to knock anyway.

"Oh... oh.... Who is it? Go away!" he heard from inside.

"It's Charlie," he answered.

Suddenly the door flew open and there stood Lisa in nothing but a bra, Charlie's jaw hit the floor. A dildo was in one hand and a flushed look was on her face.

"Thank god," she said as she grabbed him by the hand, pulling him into the room. The door slammed shut and Lisa dropped to her knees. With an amazing flurry of hands she unfastened his belt, and opened his pants. She pushed the jeans and boxers to his knees and seized his cock with her mouth.

tommcgee
tommcgee
178 Followers
12