The Slut

Story Info
Grace wanted to submit, so her Mistress controlled her mind.
26.6k words
4.79
65k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amanda_T
Amanda_T
118 Followers

She sat next to the woman on the bar stool. Her long black skirt and long sleeved red top, cut close to her neck revealed nothing of her body. She wore black shoes with black stockings, but only her ankles could be seen.

"So you think you are a slave." the blond woman said.

"yes Ma'am," the girl replied, looking down.

"What makes you think that?"

"My desires Ma'am."

"Understandable. But you said you have a problem."

"Yes Ma'am."

"You are unable to release the passion inside you. You are unable to obey because of hangups that plague you."

"In short, yes Ma'am."

"You can't even bear the touch of another human being." she asked.

"No Ma'am, not more than a handshake anyway Ma'am."

"And how do you expect a Domme to overcome this?"

"I don't Ma'am. I expect to be alone my whole life."

"But you wish a Domme could overcome your problem."

"Yes Ma'am."

In order to avoid the woman's hard gaze Grace looked around the room. The bar had glasses hanging from racks over the bar, and lights hanging from the ceiling on the dance floor. There were also toys such as St Andrews crosses, and spanking benches There were people playing at some of the stations; Masters beating their slaves and Mistresses beating theirs.

"What makes you think someone can help you?"

"I don't Ma'am."

"But you hope regardless."

"Yes."

"You have a very pretty face Grace dear," the Lady said.

Grace blushed, "Thank you Ma'am," she replied looking down.

"Of course you have no idea what I do for a living," the Lady said, "So I shall tell you."

Grace looked at her for a moment and the Lady went on.
"I am a psychologist, and a hypnosis therapist. I deal mostly with abused women and I have ties with women's shelters in the city."

Grace's eyes widened in surprise and hope lighted in her.

"That seems to surprise you. Do you find something strange in that?"

"To be honest Ma'am, it does seem strange that a Domme would specialize in helping those abused. Isn't there a fine line between the lifestyle and abuse?"

"Yes indeed there is a fine line. But, there IS a line. And I never cross it, though some in the lifestyle do."

"You seem quite a lovely Lady, Lady Amanda Ma'am. Smart and beautiful as well as a little dangerous."

"Thank you girl. Shall we meet here again tomorrow night?"

"I would like that very much Ma'am."

"Good. Be here at 9."

"Yes Ma'am. see You then," Grace replied as Lady Amanda got up and left.

Grace was impatient all day. She could remember every moment spent with Lady Amanda. The look of Her hair, what She had been wearing, and even the smell of Her perfume, the nuance in her voice, and every detail of their conversation.

Lady Amanda was just as beautiful the next time Grace saw her. Her long blond hair falling about her shoulders, covering the thin straps of Her black and red calf-length dress. Her makeup was flawless and her beautiful blue eyes sparkled underneath her powdered lids and long black eyelashes.

"Hello Lady Amanda," Grace said smiling.

"Hello my girl, instead of sitting at the bar tonight, lets get a table."

"As you wish Ma'am."

Lady Amanda led the way to a small booth table against the back wall and took a seat while discreetly pointing at the ground near her. Grace saw Lady Amanda's finger pointing at the floor and knelt beside her.

"Very good my girl," Lady Amanda said. "You are paying attention."

"I can but try Ma'am."

A waitress stopped at their table and asked what Lady Amanda would like to drink. Lady Amanda ordered for the both of them. The waitress returned quickly and set Lady Amanda's drink down on the table and reached down to Grace with hers. Lady Amanda and Grace thanked her and the waitress moved off to another table.

"Do you drive Grace?" Lady Amanda asked as they sipped their drinks.

"I have my licence, but I don't currently own a car Ma'am."

"Ok." Lady Amanda replied.

They talked for a long while. When they had finished their drinks Lady Amanda ordered another round for them, but ordered soft drink for Grace instead of her vodka and orange juice that she had been drinking. And then they continued their talk. The more they talked the more Lady Amanda smiled, and the more Grace's heart palpitated. She thought about it for a moment in a lull in the conversation and she knew she was falling for this Lady.

After a couple of hours and several soft drinks and rum and cokes, Lady Amanda looked down at Grace and said, "Grace, last night I decided that I needed to help you. And I think I can. I am very good."

"That is wonderful Ma'am," Grace replied.

"I am not finished yet my girl," Lady Amanda said, chiding her smilingly for her interruption. "But I like you very much. There are two ways I could help you, and which way would depend on how our relationship is going to go. But here is the thing my girl. I like you very much. If, and I stress the if, all were to go well, I would like to eventually own you."

Grace's heart rose in her chest and she blushed and looked down at the floor. "Thank you Ma'am."

"That actually gives me the better chance of succeeding in helping you my girl, but I have wanted to get to know you better in order to decide which way I would go with this. If I hadn't wanted to own you, I would have had to try a different, less personal approach. But I still would have tried."

"Yes Ma'am, thank You Ma'am," Grace replied.

"But you also have to want this. Are you interested in pursuing a relationship with me Grace my girl?" Lady Amanda asked.

"Yes I am Ma'am. I find you to be beautiful and smart and kind, and wise, and wonderful. I am very attracted to you on many levels."

"Good. You may address me as Mistress from now on and we will see where this leads."

"Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress," Grace replied smiling up at her shyly for a moment then returning her gaze to the floor.

"Good girl. We're leaving. You're going to drive me to your home and we're going to talk in a much more intimate setting."

"Yes Mistress," Grace replied, following Mistress Amanda two steps behind as she got up and headed for the door.

Mistress Amanda led her to a small sporty older model black bmw. "Nice car Mistress," Grace said as Mistress Amanda handed her the keys. "Thank you my girl. I like it. Its fun without being ostentatious."

Grace smiled and unlocked the passenger door and held it open. Mistress Amanda got in and Grace closed it behind Her, then walked round and got in the other side.

The car drove well and Grace was impressed. After she began to get used to how it drove Mistress Amanda picked up their conversation from where they'd left off. The more they talked, the more Grace became attracted to Her and the more hope rose up in her. But she was deathly afraid of yet another let down and it showed on her face.

"What is wrong my girl?"

"I have been here before Mistress. I am afraid to hope because there have been others who said they could help. I am hopeful, but scared to hope for fear of being let down yet again."

"I completely understand Grace my girl. There is nothing I can do for the moment to change that feeling. But if I am successful, and I make no promises, then you will no longer need hope. At least not for that."

"I understand Mistress. How are You going to help me?"

"I will not share the details my girl, you don't need to know. But in broad strokes, I am going to help you release the passion within you and help you become the girl you want to be."

"Yes Mistress, thank You."

"You can thank me when I've succeeded my girl. But if I succeed, I think you are going to be a lovely slave."

"Yes Mistress."

Grace wondered and pondered. Mistress was a hypnotist so that could be one of the methods she used. But Mistress Amanda didn't give her a lot of time to think. She kept asking questions and the conversation went on until they pulled into Grace's apartment complex.

Grace got out and opened Mistress Amanda's door for her and then locked the car and handed Mistress Amanda the keys. Then they walked side by side to Grace's apartment and Grace unlocked the door and stepped back for Mistress to precede her into her home.

Grace showed her around her small home and then fixed them each a drink and served it to her with both hands on the glass. "Thank you my girl," She said.

"You are welcome Mistress," Grace said kneeling beside the couch where Mistress Amanda sat.

As they drank Mistress Amanda asked many pointed questions. About the fantasies Grace had, about the women she admired, about who she thought she might like to be. "I sense a battle within you my girl," after Grace had refilled their drinks.

"I am not surprised Mistress."

"You desire to be free to express the passion you feel deep inside, but the women who do so, lack your respect."

"I am not sure that is entirely accurate Mistress."

"How so?"

"I don't think it is them that I lack respect for," she whispered tears coming to her eyes.

"I know my girl. I know."

Grace took a large swallow of her drink and looked down at the floor.

"But all this talk has given me much to work with my girl. And I have a plan. But it is going to require a lot of trust on your part."

"May I ask, Mistress?"

"You may ask. I may not answer though."

"Of course Mistress, it is not always for the slave to know." Grace paused and looked up at her Mistress and then asked the question, "May I ask what Your plan is Mistress?"

"I am going to create a slut, and then put her inside you my girl."

Grace blushed and looked at the ground as her heart raced and she began trembling.

"That scares you," Mistress said, deadpan.

"Yes Mistress."

"What else does it make you feel?"

"Anticipation Mistress, and something more."

"What?"

"Desire," Grace blushed and looked at the ground again.

"Good. You admit it. Your desires and needs will be key to the creation of my slut."

Grace's faced turned even redder at the thought of being Mistress Amanda's slut and her ears burned and her hands trembled as she took another large swallow of her drink.

"Finish up your drink my girl, my plans begin as soon as you're done."

Grace downed the last of her drink, swallowing several times and draining the glass, and then she set it down.

"Ok my girl, I need a chair."

Grace fetched one from the kitchen and set it beside the couch and stood there waiting for what came next.

"I want to see my girl. Please remove that overly modest clothing and stand before me naked so I may inspect my future property."


Grace blushed again but did as she was told. she removed her long black skirt first, then removed her long sleeved conservatively cut top. She let them fall to the floor and trembled as she removed first her black bra and then her panties. She trembled as if from cold as she stood there before her Mistress.

"You are more beautiful than I had hoped my girl. My slut will have a good home in you."

Grace blushed, her ears turning crimson and she looked at the ground.

"Ok my girl," Mistress Amanda said, "Lay on the couch please."

Grace did, though her trembling wouldn't cease.

Lady Amanda moved Her chair so that She sat next to Grace and She took Her girls hand.

Grace's trembling continued but she didn't pull away.

"Ok my girl. Before I can start, I need you to do something that requires trust."

"What do You need me to do Mistress?"

"While I will eventually own all of you my girl, and your heart, mind, and body will be mine for the taking and plundering, for the moment I need you to surrender your arms and hands to me."

"I don't understand Mistress."

"That's ok my girl. Just surrender them up to me. Give them to me to be mine to do with as I wish."

"Then they are Yours Mistress, my hands and arms are Yours to do with as You wish."

"Good girl," Mistress Amanda smiled down at Her girl, squeezing her hand a little.

"Do you masturbate my girl?"

"No Mistress, but sometimes I caress myself in the shower, but it makes me nervous."

"That's ok my girl. I want you to touch yourself for me. Just caress yourself as if you were in the shower."

Grace shook but she did as she was told. Her fingers traced little patterns on her belly and trailed up to her breasts and traced little circles around her nipples. She whimpered a little and her fingers trembled as she touched herself.

"Now I want you to bring your fingers down to your pussy my girl. Caress yourself there."

Grace trembled and bit her lip but she did as she was told. She traced her fingers lightly back down across her belly and found her pussy. She lightly caressed her outer lips and then one finger lightly caressed the place where her lips came together, following the crack up, and then down again. she was blushing beet red and her ears were burning and her trembling became more severe.

"Penetrate yourself my girl." Mistress Amanda ordered.

To Grace's credit she tried, she put one finger to her lips and began to push, but her trembling became outright shaking and she jerked her hand away from her vagina.

"I'm sorry Mistress, I can't."

"That's ok my girl. My slut will do that often for me."

Grace turned even more red and her breathing became faster.

"You like that don't you my girl."

Grace whispered, "yes Mistress."

"Now I have a harder task for you my girl." Mistress Amanda said.

"Yes Mistress?"

"Give me your hands please," Mistress Amanda said holding her hand out.

Grace held her two hands up to Mistress Amanda's and her Mistress grabbed both of Grace's hands by her wrists and held them firmly in Her grasp. "Now I want you to not move my girl. No matter what happens, I want you to remain still."

"I will try Mistress," Grace said with a catch in her voice.

Mistress Amanda held her wrists firmly, almost painfully in her strong left hand. Her other hand moved toward Grace's naked belly. She very lightly touched Grace's soft skin with just the tips of her fingers and Grace began shaking violently. She tried to pull her hands away from Mistress Amanda's grasp, but they were held in her Mistress' firm grip. Mistress Amanda began caressing her belly with the tips of her fingers as Grace shook and pulled. Grace whimpered and cried as her Mistress laid her palm flat on her belly and gently rubbed her, moving her hand in circles, getting closer and closer to her breasts at the top of the arc, and closer and closer to her pussy at the bottom. The closer she got the more Grace resisted and cried out and tried to pull away. As Mistress Amanda's hand touched the underside of her breasts her shaking became violent, and when she touched her pussy lips Grace began kicking her legs trying to get free. But Mistress Amanda did not let go. She pulled her hand away from her girl and calmly waited for Grace to calm herself.

When Grace's shaking and crying subsided she let go of her girls wrists and Grace held herself tightly and Mistress Amanda handed her a tissue and wiped the tears from her eyes.

"Are you alright my girl?" Mistress Amanda asked softly.

"I will be Mistress. But you see my problem."

"Indeed. It's worse than I had hoped for my girl. But I think I can fix it."

"You can?"

"Maybe. Now you will be required to trust me as much as you can my girl, and do everything I say from now on."

"Yes Mistress. I will do my best."

"I know you will my girl." Mistress Amanda took a shiny gold ring off Her finger and held it up so that Grace could see it.

"I want you to look at this my girl."

Grace focused her eyes on the ring and her Mistress began to speak. She spoke quietly, her voice calm and pleasant. "Follow the circle of the ring. Move your eyes around the circle following it in its neverending loop. A circle has no beginning and no end, but it is forever. Listen to my voice as your eyes trace the circle of the ring and as you do so your eyelids will become tired. But I don't want you to close your eyes, no matter what, keep your eyes tracing the golden circle of forever."

Grace's eyes traced the outer circle of the gold ring as she listened to her Mistress' voice. Her eyelids became heavy and she had to fight to keep them open. Mistress Amanda's voice filled her and comforted her and she felt completely secure despite her earlier panic. her eyelids got heavier and heavier as she listened and traced and she heard her Mistress' voice. "Your eyelids are getting heavier and heavier. In a few moments I will allow you to close them as you must wish by now, but when you do, you will fall into a deep trance. In that trance you will be able to hear my voice, but you will not be able to move or open your eyes again. Once they shut, you will be deeply asleep but still listening." Her Mistress' voice went on and on, and Grace's eyelids got heavier and heavier. She did everything she could to keep them open but her Mistress' voice lulled her mind and calmed her body and finally her eyes shut.

"Good," Mistress Amanda said. "You are in a deep trance now. I want you to imagine you are in a totally safe place. You are safe from any harm from anything and anyone. No one and nothing can hurt you. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress," Grace said sleepily.

"You are even safe from your own feelings Grace my dear. Nothing you feel, nothing you think, nothing you do, can hurt you. For this time, your deepest fears are of no concern except as random facts about you. Except as things to talk about so I may help you. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress, my feelings can't hurt me."

"No, they can't. In this deep sleep they can't hurt you so they are easy to look at. Do you understand my girl?"

"Yes Mistress, they are easy to look at and they can't hurt me."

"They are no more important right now than what you ate for breakfast yesterday. They are just trivial facts about you that we will talk about. Ok?"

"Yes Mistress. They are unimportant except as trivial facts."

"Good. Now I have some questions for you my girl. You are going to answer completely honestly. But the answers are completely unimportant except as information. Is that clear my girl?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good. How did touching yourself make you feel my girl?"

"It excited me Mistress and it made me afraid."

"What were you afraid of?"

"I was afraid of doing bad things because of those feelings Mistress."

"Why my girl?"

"My stepfather did bad things because of feelings like that Mistress."

"He hurt you."

"Yes Mistress."

"He raped you."

"Yes Mistress."

"What else did he do?"

"He made me hate myself Mistress."

"Why?"

"I must be bad if he needed to hurt me like that."

"Why do you think that?"

"He told me it was my fault. That I begged for it Mistress."

"What did you do that he said made him think you begged for it my girl?"

"I wore short shorts, skirts above the knee, and light clothing that exposed more skin than he could stand to look at Mistress."

"Is that why you now dress so conservatively my girl?"

"Yes Mistress. If I keep covered no one will know that I'm bad."

"So what do you think about other girls who dress more provocatively my girl?"

"I hate them, and I am jealous of them Mistress. They are free to be who they are, and they are bad."

"Now you know they are not bad, don't you my girl?"

"Yes and no Mistress."

"Explain please."

"They beg for it, yet they are free Mistress."

Grace began to tremble in her trance.

"It is ok my girl. Remember that all these feelings are completely unimportant and can't hurt you right now. Not while you sleep in my trance."

Grace's trembling eased as she replied, "Yes Mistress."

"If I told you that you weren't bad, would you believe me my girl?"

"No Mistress, but I would want to."

"Then I will have to prove it to you my girl. How does that make you feel?"

Amanda_T
Amanda_T
118 Followers
123456...8