The Slut Before Christmas

Story Info
Daddy and Uncle Trevor share Ellie's hungry holes.
2.8k words
4.37
333.5k
253
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deepemerald
deepemerald
3,199 Followers

Ellie looked at the last remaining guests in the bar. It was getting late and she was tired. She was wondering why these people weren't at home with their families on Christmas Eve. Why would anyone choose to spend Christmas in a motel in the middle of nowhere? She had no choice. Her dad owned the motel and she'd been the receptionist/bartender since graduating high school half a year earlier. She sighed longingly as she thought about the exciting first semester her old friends had had at college, but there'd been no money to send Ellie to college. Since her mother had died she'd had to take over running the motel with her dad. It was just the two of them now.

An hour later she closed the door behind her and entered the family's private quarters. Her dad and uncle were parked on the couch, watching some movie.

"Hi beautiful," said Uncle Trevor.

"Hi Uncle Trev," replied Ellie. "Whatcha watching?"

"Some old movie," he replied. "Come over here and sit with us, I haven't seen you for such a long time. You're getting more and more beautiful every time I see you."

Ellie laughed and parked herself between her dad and uncle. Uncle Trevor was her father's older brother and he was a long distance truck driver. He was usually gone for months on end. He placed his arm around her shoulders and she was happy to rest against him. It had been a long day.

The three of them chatted as her dad flicked through the channels, trying to find something better to watch. All of a sudden, Uncle Trevor called out that he loved the movie that her dad had just flicked past and he went back to it. Ellie didn't recognise it and she thought the acting was terrible, but she watched it nevertheless. She enjoyed hanging out with her dad and Uncle Trevor and tomorrow she was going to cook them all a wonderful Christmas lunch.

The couple on the screen started kissing passionately and the woman was rubbing herself against the man's erection. Ellie started getting uncomfortable watching this with her dad and uncle. She'd had sex a few times with her ex-boyfriend and it wasn't anything she'd particularly enjoyed. She wanted to get off the couch and do something else, but Uncle Trev's arm held her firmly in place and she didn't want to make a scene. Then the woman on the TV went down on her knees and started sucking the man's cock.

"Oh yeah, suck it bitch!" Ellie heard her father say and she was shocked to hear those words coming out of his mouth.

"Lose the shirt, whore!" Uncle Trevor added. "We wanna see those tits!"

It was as though the woman on screen had heard him. Still sucking on the by now enormous cock, she pulled her shirt off and she wasn't wearing a bra. Her tits were the biggest that Ellie had ever seen.

"Oh, look at those melons," dad cheered. "I wouldn't mind titty fucking them!"

"Yeah, but they're all fake," Uncle Trevor contested. "They're nothing compared with the real thing."

"But who do you know who's got real double-D tits?"

"Nobody, that's for sure. But I've seen our little Ellie's bras," Uncle Trevor turned to his blushing niece. She'd always been embarrassed by her big tits. "I bet you're all natural, baby."

"Of course she is," dad replied.

"Ellie, baby," Uncle Trevor said. "Take your top off so that your daddy and I can compare your natural tits with the silicon rack on screen."

Ellie started protesting, this was not right. She shouldn't be stripping for her dad and uncle.

"Be a good girl, El," dad encouraged her. "Take your shirt off."

Ellie slowly unbuttoned her shirt, but left her bra on.

"Mmmmm, beautiful," Uncle Trevor smiled. "Now lose the bra so that I can really see how beautiful you are."

Her hands were shaking as she unhooked her bra at the back and her breasts were released like ripe grapefruits.

"Now, they're not as big as the cock sucking bitch on TV, but they look much juicier," Uncle Trevor pointed out to her dad.

The cool air in the room was making her nipples stiffen.

"You're right, Trev," dad agreed. "My little Ellie has the most beautiful tits I've ever seen in real life."

Ellie wanted to get up and leave, but Uncle Trevor once again had his arm around her shoulders. His free hand started playing with one of her tits, cupping it and pulling her nipple. It felt so good. She could feel a tingle in her cunt. She knew that she was getting horny, hornier than she'd ever been when her ex-boyfriend touched her like this. What was going on here? She tried to focus her attention on the TV where the lady was now fully undressed.

"Oh fuck," dad exclaimed in disappointment. "She's got a hairy snatch. I don't understand why they leave that triangle of hair. I hate hairy cunts!"

"Ellie, baby," Uncle Trevor said. "Take your skirt off so that I can see if the rest of you is more beautiful than her."

Ellie knew that this was wrong, but by now she was feeling hornier than she ever had in her life. She'd spent a large part of her teenage years listening to mommy and daddy fucking in the room next door. She knew from hearing mom's orgasms that he had to be good. And Uncle Trevor was such a good looking guy. She had to see where this was going. She pulled her skirt off and before she had time to reach up Uncle Trevor was pulling her pantyhose and panties down, revealing her hairless pussy. She was thanking her lucky star that she'd shaved that morning.

"Oh baby," dad smiled at her. "You're as bald as your mom was."

"She's even more beautiful than her mom," Uncle Trevor filled in. "Do you remember our threesomes? Those were the days."

Ellie couldn't believe her ears. Mom, dad and Uncle Trevor???? Dad and Uncle Trevor sharing the same woman? Mom had had them both. Ellie wanted them both. She sat down between the two men again and continued watching the TV. The couple on the screen were fucking doggy style and Uncle Trevor's bulge was starting to look huge. She kept her eyes on the screen and moved her hand across to cup the bulge. His cock felt huge against her hand. He unzipped his jeans and pulled it out. It was a monster. She judged it to be at least 8 inches and real thick. She wrapped her hand around it and started jerking it. Both of Uncle Trevor's hands were now playing with her tits, pinching her nipples and pulling them. Ellie struggled to keep herself from moaning.

One of Uncle Trevor's hands then made its way to her cunt. She parted her legs wide, giving his fingers access to her dripping snatch. He slid first one, then two, then three fingers inside and teased her clit with his thumb. Ellie could hardly breathe, that's how good he made her feel. He then reached across and started kissing her just as she came around his fingers. Her juices flowed into his hand as he kept pumping her until she stopped cumming. Then he stopped kissing her.

"I want my cock inside you, Ellie babe," he whispered in her ear. "Ride me!"

He pulled his jeans and shorts down to his ankles and Ellie straddled him. With his hand he guided his cock as she slowly sat down on it, gasping as he stretched her cunt beyond her wildest dreams.

"Oh yeah, baby," Uncle Trevor cried out. "You're so wonderfully tight."

Ellie continued until her uncle was buried completely inside her and she struggled to breathe. She stopped momentarily to give herself a chance to adjust to his size before starting to move her hips up and down. Uncle Trevor's lips were locked around her tits, sucking and biting her nipples. Fucking him felt so good.

Then she felt a finger massaging her ass. She looked to the side and daddy was naked. He had one hand around his cock and his other hand was on her ass. His finger slipped inside. She let out a cry of joy.

"You like that, sweetie?" daddy smiled. "Have you ever had two cocks at once?"

"No, daddy."

"Have you ever had a cock up your ass?"

"No, daddy."

"Do you want daddy's shaft up your ass?"

She looked at daddy's cock. It was not as big as Uncle Trevor's and not as fat. It was probably better to start with.

"Yes, please, daddy."

"That's my girl!" Daddy smiled at her and then disappeared, returning shortly afterwards with a tube in his hand.

"First baby, I want you to suck your daddy hard. Can you do that?" he smiled at her.

Ellie was eager to please and started sucking on daddy's cock that was next to her face. He tasted so good. She'd sucked her ex-boyfriend's cock once, but it hadn't been as tasty. She nearly fainted when daddy pulled out of her mouth and his cock was just as big as Uncle Trevor's.

"Daddy," she whimpered. "Is this going to hurt?"

"Maybe a little to start with, but your mom loved it and so will you once you get used to it."

He caressed her cheek and smiled at her.

"Trev," daddy addressed his brother. "Get on the floor so that I can get full access to my baby's virgin ass."

Uncle Trevor grabbed hold of Ellie and moved the two of them to the floor, without him leaving her cunt. He pulled his shirt off and then grabbed a tight hold of Ellie, keeping her against his chest, making sure her ass was fully accessible to her daddy. Ellie could feel daddy squirting a lot of cold lube on her ass and his finger was working it in. It felt so good to have his finger fucking her with Uncle Trevor's cock in her cunt. Then daddy squirted a lot of lube on his cock and knelt behind her, between Uncle Trevor's legs.

Daddy's mushroom rested against her tight asshole and then she finally relaxed and he popped inside. She cried in pain as his big cock tore her ass apart, but Uncle Trevor grabbed her face and started kissing her. With his tongue exploring her mouth she momentarily forgot the 8 thick inches that were working their way inside her anal passage. After what seemed like a lifetime, daddy came to a stop.

"Oh yeah, baby," he panted. "Your ass is so fucking wonderful. I should've fucked it a long time ago."

With those words daddy started sliding out again and then back in. Ellie was in excruciating pain and moaned as daddy and Uncle Trevor were now both fucking her two holes, rubbing their cock against each other with only a thin wall separating them. Daddy's hands reached around and started massaging her tits. That felt wonderful.

"Oh Ellie," Uncle Trevor moaned. "You're such a wonderful little slut. I've been telling your daddy for months now that we should fuck you."

Ellie smiled at him, her eyes dazed with that wonderful threshold between pain and pleasure.

"Your cocks feel so good in my holes," she panted. "Fuck me harder, Uncle Trevor. Don't stop, daddy."

The men had no intention of taking it easy. Uncle Trevor's hips were moving fast and furiously and daddy kept pumping her ass with long and deliberate strokes. Then, just as she didn't think it could get any better, her body betrayed her and started cumming. She cried out as her cunt gripped Uncle Trevor's cock tightly and the extra pressure proved to be it for him. He started shooting his load into his nieces womb. Daddy wasn't far behind and released his cream into his daughter's bowels. When they were done cumming, daddy and Uncle Trevor slowly pulled their cocks out of Ellie's holes and she felt their cream running down the inside of her thighs. She dipped a finger and tasted how wonderful her sweet juice mixed with Uncle Trevor's creamy cum tasted.

"Kiss me, my little cum slut," smiled Uncle Trevor as he picked her up in his arms and carried her into the bathroom. He douched Ellie's cunt and then dried her and carried her into the bedroom while daddy cleaned his cock. Uncle Trevor and Ellie were lying naked on the bed, arms and legs wrapped around each other and kissing hungrily when daddy came in to join them. He pulled her out of Uncle Trevor's arms and started kissing his baby girl.

"Your ass was so fine," he smiled against her lips. "Now I want to fuck that delicious cunt of yours."

Ellie was happy to comply. Her cunt had felt empty ever since Uncle Trevor had pulled his cock out of it.

"Fuck me, daddy," she begged him.

Uncle Trevor sat on the pillows and instructed Ellie to get on her hands and knees so that she could suck his cock. She dove down eagerly, sucking his shaft into her hungry mouth, trying to fit him as deep inside her throat as she possibly could. Dad watched them with his hand around his cock until it was hard again and then he placed his hands on her ass and pressed his cock against Ellie's dripping wet cunt. He slid into her without problems and started slamming in and out of his daughter's tight fuck hole.

Ellie loved how Uncle Trevor tasted in her mouth. Several times she tried to swallow his shaft, getting a happy moan in reply. Daddy started kneading her tits. She was in heaven. This was fuck bliss. She moaned around Uncle Trevor's cock as daddy's balls slapped into her clit. Her pussy walls contracted and she came, but there was no stopping daddy. He wasn't ready to cum yet. He kept slamming into her with the same ferocious pace. Uncle Trevor held her head in place, stopping her to come up for a breath of air as she screamed her passion around his cock that was filling her hungry mouth.

"Oh yeah, suck my cock, little niece," Uncle Trevor encouraged her.

Daddy pinched her tits hard. "My lovely little cunt baby, feel my cock fucking you. Can you feel me inside your tight hole?" He slammed her harder and faster than before, as if to prove a point. Ellie was dying with pleasure. She didn't know how much longer she could take this delicious torture. She had no strength left in her body, but her daddy and uncle held her in place with their cocks. They weren't going to let her go until they'd filled her with their cream.

She swallowed again and again and finally her deep throating brought Uncle Trevor to the cusp. With a cry he shot his load down his nieces throat, then filling her mouth, and holding her head in place so that she had to swallow his cum. When he stopped cumming he pulled her head off his cock and she smiled at him. He slid down and kissed her deeply, tasting the still fresh cum on her tongue.

Daddy wasn't far behind. Uncle Trevor slid a finger into Ellie's snatch and started massaging her clit. It didn't take long to send her over the edge again and this time as her cunt squeezed daddy's fat cock he slapped her ass, drove himself deep inside her and released another load. When his balls were empty he pulled out and lay down with his daughter in his arms.

"I love you, baby," he said and kissed her.

"I love you, daddy," she replied. "And I love you too, Uncle Trevor."

"You're a wonderful little slut, Ellie," Uncle Trevor kissed her and caressed her battered pussy. "I hope I'll get to fuck you many more times."

"Of course you will, Trev," daddy answered. "We've always shared our whores and Ellie will be even more special to share."

After Christmas daddy sold the motel and he and Ellie went on the road with Uncle Trevor. Daddy and Uncle Trevor had one truck each and most of the time they drove to the same places, sharing the pleasure of a naked Ellie's company and fucking her together almost every night. Whenever they had to split up, Ellie took turns going with them, always making sure that they all met up at least once a week. Exactly one year after their first fuck, they decided to invite Uncle Trevor's son Jamie into the family fun, as it seemed a waste to leave one hole empty every time they fucked. But that's a different story…

deepemerald
deepemerald
3,199 Followers