The Slutty Sister

Story Info
Treva wants him all to herself,
2.6k words
4.38
206.1k
42
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
-Sadie26-
-Sadie26-
624 Followers

Travis and Treva had always been very close, more like best friends then brother and sister, of course they were twins, so it was to be expected. They never fought much while growing up, just the occasional rift here and there ...... until the year that Travis graduated from high school. He had started off his senior year dating the sluttiest girl in school and this angered Treva to no end. It wasn't like he was ugly or not popular, he could have any girl in the school, why this particular girl?

"Sis, I wish you'd just get off my back, I like Sara, I see things in her that you guys don't," said Travis, packing up his books before school.

"I just don't see why you have to date HER, Travis, she's a slut, God, she's been with every guy in school," yelled Treva from the bathroom.

"That's just the kind of attitude that gets stupid rumors started, Treva," he said.

"Well do what you want, are you ready for school yet?" she asked.

"Ya know just because we're 18 now doesn't mean you can start acting like mom, I know what I'm doing here," snapped Travis, getting into the car.

At school, everyone else's attitude towards Sara wasn't much different. She did have a shady past and she was quite fond of the boys. It sickened Treva that her brother would lower himself to date something as repulsive as the school slut. But maybe Travis had a point, they were all 18 now and she really didn't have much say as to who her brother was spending time with.

Later that day, after returning home from school, things would get very heated between the 2 teens after Sara made an unexpected visit to the twins' home.

"Is Travis here?" asked Sara.

"Maybe," answered Treva, giving the girl a nasty glare, "What do you want, Sara? Isn't it bad enough that I have to look at your face in school, now you're here at my house."

"I'm not here to see you, Treva, I want to see your brother," said Sara, timidly.

"Well maybe he doesn't want to see you, bitch, you ever think about that?" hissed Treva.

"Fine, I didn't come here to argue with you, Treva, just please tell Travis to call me later tonight," said Sara, turning to walk back to her car.

Treva rolled her eyes and slammed the door, completely disgusted that Sara had had the nerve to show up at her home.

What Treva wasn't ready for was what she found when she turned around.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing, Treva????" yelled Travis.

"Oh please, I will not sit around here and be nice to that slut just so you two can fuck each other's brains out, Travis, this is my home too," answered Treva.

"You are such a bitch, Treva, yes this is your home too but did I say anything when you were dating Kyle last year? He doesn't exactly have the best reputation in school either," snapped Travis.

"That was then, this is now," said Treva, walking past her brother and into the kitchen.

"No the fuck you don't, you don't walk away from me," hissed Travis, grabbing his sister's arm.

"Let go of me, I'm doing you a favor," yelled Treva, jerking her arm away.

Travis followed his sister into the kitchen, still fuming.

"Ya know, I don't know who the fuck you think you are, Treva, but you don't decide who I can and can't spend time with," said Travis, leaning up against the kitchen counter.

"It's only because I love you that I care about who you spend time with," she answered calmly, pouring herself a soda.

"I don't think that's it at all, I think you're jealous because I have someone and you don't," said Travis.

"That's such bullshit," she answered, slamming the refrigerator door and heading upstairs.

"Is it? What's the matter, did I hit a nerve?" asked Travis, following Treva up the stairs.

"Leave me alone, Travis," she said, walking into her room.

Travis was able to grab the door before his sister could slam it in his face. He walked into her room as if he owned the entire house.

"Get the fuck outta my room, Trav!!" she yelled.

"No, I'm not leaving until you tell me what it is that bothers you so much about who I date," he said, taking a seat on her bed.

Treva took a deep breath and turned around, her back to her brother.

"Well, I'm waiting," he said, looking at her.

After a long pause, one that seemed to last for years, Treva finally began to speak.

"It's not really easy to explain, Trav," she said, her head bowed down.

"So try, I'm all ears," he said, getting very impatient.

Before Treva could say another word, she began to sob uncontrollably. Where her words had failed her, her emotions seemed to overflow.

"Hey, I'm sorry for yelling at you sis, don't cry," said Travis, getting up and walking over to his sister.

Treva shook her head, "It's not that, Trav, I have to tell you something."

"Okay," he answered, rubbing her shoulders gently.

He walked around to face her, to look into her eyes. She looked almost like a wounded child standing there crying. Travis couldn't imagine what could be upsetting his sister so much.

Treva stopped crying and looked up at her brother. He was so tall and so handsome, and his cologne made her weak in the knees. She looked into his eyes for a moment, and she knew ....... now was the time.

Before Travis had a chance to say another word, Treva slid her arms around his waist, as if to give him a hug. As their bodies clinged to one another, and their eyes locked, they both knew that this was going somewhere.

Treva leaned in and kissed her handsome twin brother. Travis didn't know what to do, should he kiss back? Should he stop her? His growing cock inside his jeans gave him the answer. He placed his hands on her face, cupping it softly and began to kiss her back. A long, deep powerful kiss that would put any Hollywood starlet to shame.

Treva's small hands quickly made their way down to her brother's jeans. She slid her fingers just inside the waistband, feeling his warm flesh against her knuckles. They continued to kiss, their tongues dancing in a powerful and seductive motion. Travis softly moaned into his sister's mouth when he felt her unbutton his faded jeans. They fell to his ankles, leaving him only in his red silk boxers.

Treva wasted no time slipping her small hand into her brother's loose fitting boxers. Her fingers quickly making their way to Travis' massive hard on. He moaned louder into her mouth when he felt his sister's hand wrap around his shaft. It was so warm, and so graceful as it began sliding up and down his aching cock.

He slid his hands up underneath her shirt, rubbing her full heavy tits thru her white cotton bra. He knew his sister was stacked, but he had no idea just how much. His cock ached even more. Being able to touch his sister like that had always been a fantasy that Travis kept locked inside the back of his mind for years.

Treva started stroking her brother's cock a little faster, this time moaning into his mouth, responding to his touch. His large warm hands manhandling her thick, heavy tits. She could feel her white cotton panties getting cool as her pussy began dripping.

Suddenly, Travis broke the kiss.

"I want you, Treva," he whispered, looking into her eyes.

"I want you too, Trav," she said, slowly pulling her hand from his boxers.

Travis smiled warmly and took his sister's hand, leading her to the large canopy bed that sat in the middle of the room.

"Take your clothes off," he whispered to her, as he slid his boxers down.

Treva nodded her head yes, smiling as she began to disrobe in front of her already naked brother.

Travis watched his sister's every move as he stepped out of his pants and boxers, kicking them over to the half opened door.

He took a seat again on the soft bed, slowly stroking his cock. As the layers of clothes began to fall to his sister's feet, Travis realized how hot she really was.

Minutes later, the siblings were both naked, Treva still standing and facing her brother.

"I never imagined in a million years that your body looked like that, sis," he whispered.

Treva smiled and walked over to her brother, occasionally glancing down to stare at his dick.

She was just inches from him when she went down to her knees, not shy at all now, looking up at her brother.

"Let me do that," she whispered, moving his hand off his dick.

Travis' eyes widened as he watched his sister take his cock into her mouth. Her lips and tongue were so warm, so inviting on his shaft. He reached down and began to stroke her thick, blonde hair, watching her mouth slide up and down as if she were a pron star.

He could feel her tongue slide past the underside of his cock, teasing the veins that protuded from his shaft. He tightened his grip on her hair, slowly and gently pushing her face down furthr.

"Oh God, Treva," he moaned, "Don't stop, suck my cock like you own it."

He leaned back just a bit, his eyes struggling not to roll up into his head. He could not believe how good this felt. He had never gotten a blowjob like this, or maybe it was the fact that it was his sister giving him head that made it feel 10 times better.

Treva looked up into her brother's eyes, as she bobbed her head up and down on his shaft. Every few strokes she would tighten her throat around his cock, teasing him even more. She brought up her small hand to cup his large, warm tight balls. Her fingers kneading the warm flesh, massaging the cum inside the tight sack.

Travis responded by gently bucking his hips up, fucking his sister's mouth. They both moaned as Treva worked her brother's massive cock into her throat. It was so thick inside her mouth and she began to taste pre-cum on the cock tip.

"Oh God, Oh God, Treva, Fuck, don't stop, please don't stop," he pleaded.

Hearing her brother's moans excited Treva beyond belief. She began to suck his cock furiously, fucking it with her mouth. Her grip on his balls became tighter as she squeezed and rolled them in her palm. Travis began bucking his hips harder, fucking his sister's mouth deeper. She moaned a bit when she felt his fingers wrap around her hair, using her head as a plunger.

"Ohhhhhhhh fuck, here I cum, Treva, mmmmmmm take it, drink me baby!!," he yelled, exploding inside his sister's slutty mouth.

Treva quickly slid her mouth down to her brother's base, wrapping them around the thick flesh tightly, holding his cock inside her throat. She never missed a drop, swallowing the seed as soon as it slid down her throat.

Travis sat there momentarily, panting and releasing the last of his load into his sister's mouth. Finally, when he was sure that the last of his load had been released, he let go of Treva's hair and pulled her up to him, kissing her wildly, exchanging his cum back and forth between their mouths.

Never had he felt this good, nor had he ever wanted someone so much. He pulled her up to him as they kissed, bringing their bodies together as one.

Treva was now dripping like a leaky faucet, coating her brother with her juices.

"I want you inside me, Trav," she whispered after breaking the kiss.

Neither of them said a word as Travis slid his hands around, cupping his sister's beautiful full ass. He raised her up a bit, and positioned the head of his cock just inside her. They kissed again as his cock slowly slid deep into his sister's sloppy wet cunt.

They both fell back on the bed, as Treva began riding her brother's dick. Slowly, side to side, she moved her hips, working the fat cock deep into her sloppy wet hole. She moaned into his mouth when she felt the tip bump her womb. Travis could not contain his lust any longer. His grip became tighter on her ass, his fingertips pressing into her warm flesh. Treva broke the kiss again and threw her head back, moaning in total slut lust.

"Oh God, Trav, don't hold back, please please please fuck me," she begged, thrusting her heavy tits outward.

Travis leaned in and took one of his sister's nipples into his mouth, grinding his sharp teeth into it.

Treva reached up and placed her hands on her brother's bare shoulders, her nails digging into the sweaty tan flesh. Within seconds, she began riding this massive cock that was buried in her slutty fuckhole. Up and down, deep, forceful penetrating thrusts deep inside her. Travis sucked his sister's swollen nipple into his mouth, sucking like a starving baby.

He used her ass to help guide her slutty pussy up and down his shaft. Treva locked her legs around her brother's hips and started fucking him as if this day was their last.

"Mmmm, Trav, your cock is so long and fat inside me, don't stop," she begged breathlessly.

The large canopy bed squeaked under the weight of their motions. The old wooden headboard slamming into the wall, making a dent as the siblings continued fucking.

Treva leaned back, arching her back and placing her hands on her brother's legs, using them to piston his hot fat cock in and out of her faster.

Travis looked down and watched his cock plunging in and out of his sister's perfectly shaven pussy. Watching his long fat rod appear, then disappear into heaven.

His balls began to tighten again and his cock ached with every thrust.

Treva slid her hand down to her pussy, making her brother watch as her fingers pressed into her engorged clit. She smiled wickedly, knowing what this was doing to him. She continued bouncing, each thrust seemed to hit harder and deeper as she worked her fingers in tight, small circles. Her heavy, round tits bounced and swayed with her erotic movements.

"Ohhhhhh shit, Trav, I'm gonna cum soon," she yelled, throwing her head back again.

"Cum, you little slut, cum on your brother's fat cock," he moaned, "Cause your brother's about to fucking explode in your hot sloppy pussy."

"Oh Goddddddddd," she moaned, her body beginning to tremble.

Travis never stopped bucking his hips up, fucking his sister with all he had. He could feel her pussy clamp, then release, milking his dick.

Suddenly, he felt her pussy clamp and not release. He felt her body begin to shake uncontrollably as he looked down at her. Her eyes were nothing but white dots in her skull as she rocked his cock.

"OOHH OOHH OHHHHHHHHHH GODDDDDDDDD TRAV, OHHHHHH GOD, I'M CUMMINGGGGGGG!!" she moaned, squirting what seemed to be gallons of her hot, sticky creamy cunt juice all over his cock, letting it fall to his balls.

Travis could no longer hold off, with a few more thrusts up into his sister, he again, unleashed his massive load of cum, this time into his sister's sloppy pussy.

"SSSHHHIITTTTTTTTT, MMMMM FUCK, TREVA, MMMMM TAKE IT AGAIN, TAKE YOUR BROTHER'S LOAD," he moaned, pumping Treva's cunt with his thick seed.

Then there was silence, nothing but their heavy breaths could be heard. Treva slowly pulled herself back up, facing her brother once again.

For a moment, they just stared into each other's eyes. Treva rocked slowly on her brother's dick, feeling it soften inside her.

"Who's the school slut now," asked Travis teasingly.

-Sadie26-
-Sadie26-
624 Followers