The Surrogate Blowjob, That Wasn't!

Story Info
Interviewing 4 ladies about their best oral sex.
2.4k words
3.76
70.9k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PeterR
PeterR
19 Followers

I’m writing this on behalf my wife, Sheila, of many years. Through the years she’s had some great ideas, but kind of loses it when she gets ready to put it in writing. Recently Sheila had surgery in her mouth, and had to hold back on loving me orally which is my favorite. A big birthday is coming up real soon and she is concerned that she will not heal in time. One of her gifts to me is to give me the very best blowjob I ever imagined, experienced or even dreamed. Sheila decided to interview girls who could possibly give me a surrogate blowjob. She wanted to narrow the field down to four finalist, and allow me to have an input regarding who from the four will be the winner.

With a month-in-a-half to go she advertised discreetly on the Internet, and in some adult papers. Her ad was simply and right to the point:

“Loving wife needs a little help from you. Husband’s important birthday needs to be properly celebrated. A wound from my untimely operation will most likely not heal in time. I’m looking for an oral achiever. She needs to be a looker and may need to provide references. Be prepared to explain your best oral experience and why you should be the one selected. You will be handsomely compensated.”

It seems amazing, but Sheila received over a hundred responses. Finally, narrowing the field down to four girls. This was their initial response, and the result of their interviews:

The first of the four girls was a Drew Barrymore look-alike. In fact she doubled for her in the most recent Charlie’s Angels movie. Her name was Annie Bolton. She met my wife in a diner, and after the initial pleasantries, ordered coffee, and mentioned that she grew up on a farm before getting into acting.

Annie was built well, 5' 6" tall in her mid to late twenties. She had dirty-blond hair and wore it about 2 inches below the shoulder, wore no bra, she didn’t need one. Nature was kind, as her 36B boobs stuck out proudly, capped by the vision of her generous cleavage. Wearing a low-cut blue blouse, light blue shorts, and a pair of black boots with 3-inch heels, she was a natural beauty.

Annie was asked to explain some of her expertise with fellatio. Telling my wife, that her first sexual experience was giving a blowjob without ever being touched. She was just 17, in the barn and was secretly watching one of the cowboys washing up after a full days work. Since she was the owner’s daughter, the hired help was not even allowed to speak to her, let alone touch her. Duke was the fellow washing up, and Annie felt her nipples harden and a longing feeling between her legs as she watched this 22 year old getting ready for a night on-the-town, in her barn. Duke, considered to be a real sought-after stud, looked like he was changing his underwear, but instead he took off the old one and put his wranglers back on commando-style.

Getting a glimpse of his flaccid member, got the best of Annie as she felt a her panties dampen. She decided to touch the wet area, and made a scratching noise and was soon discovered by Duke. He looked down at her an laughed. Annie begged him not to tell. He promised he wouldn’t. Annie felt compelled to seal the promise. She asked to see Duke’s pecker up-close. Since he wasn’t allowed to touch her she didn’t feel threatened. He unzipped his fly to let her get a closer look. She tentatively touched and took Duke’s dick in her hand and kissed it. As it got harder, Duke dropped his pants. Annie put his cock in her mouth and little-by-little sucked it like a lollipop. She tasted some precum, out of instinct she cupped his balls, gently massaged and pulled on them. She felt Duke’s dick throbbing, getting harder, his balls were contracting and his knees seemed to buckle.

Annie didn’t know what was happening, but soon felt Duke’s gism all over her face and on top of her blouse. She buried her clothes, the blouse and pants and she snuck into the farmhouse, in just her bra and panties. On many occasions Duke told her that she gave the very best blowjob anyone has ever given him and he’s had quite a few. Annie smiled after relating the story and added that as she got older she has been able to swallow and not spill a drop of that precious fluid, and she is eager and when can she start. My wife quickly replied: “I’ll let you know Annie, but you certainly seem to be the type I’m looking for.”

Next girl was a dead-ringer for Demi Moore. She met Sheila in the same diner with the 50s motif. Candy showed up wearing tan leather pants with a matching leather vest, which barely covered her boobs, and boots with stiletto heels. She was stacked, 5' 8" tall with 38C breasts, obvious implants. Candy had the kind of butt men and women would just stair at; perfection in motion. Her black hair was down to the middle of her back.

When prompted about her oral experience Candy started her story, that prior to acting she was a commodity broker. She has made huge sums of money in a field dominated by men. Her most memorable experience was with Al, who hired her even though she had very little experience as an office manager. Al, a short balding man with a slight middle aged paunch, was in the midst of signing a large account when he summoned her into his office.

Noone else was in the room when he started moaning with the excitement of the huge deal. He was trying to teach Candy the business, but in his excitement he reached for and put her hand on his crotch. Not wanting to get fired she massaged him and soon took his cock out of his pants and dropped onto her knees. She kissed the head and soon licked the underside of the erect cock. She reached in his pants and fondled his balls. The large deal was going well, and so was the blowjob.

It was agreed that Candy will send all the paperwork via overnight mail to the client and it will be returned the next day. The deal represented fifty percent increase in revenue for Al’s company. Feeling and tasting precum, Candy was bobbing up and down and squeezing Al’s balls, feeling their contraction, as he was agreeing to terms with the new client, Al hung up the phone and came in Candy’s mouth who swallowed every drop. Soon after, Al promoted Candy to a broker, gave her some decent accounts, and she in turn gave Al blowjobs he’d always remember. Candy also asked when she could start, and Sheila just smiled and replied: I’ll let you know as soon as I make my selection”.

The third girl was blonde, with shoulder-length hair with dark blue eyes, she looked very much like Cameron Diaz. In order to be fair, Sheila decided to meet all four girls at the same diner. Casey wore a clingy black dress that hung to every curve of her body, with a seductive slit on the left side and wearing Italian black pumps with 4 inch heels. She was in her early thirties, 5'4" tall with 36B boobs, sensational lips and legs that seem to go up to her waist. Casey seemed to be wearing no underwear, she was as gorgeous coming as going.

As before, Sheila asked Casey what would give her the inside track when the selection process was over. Casey began her story, she started in construction as a secretary. Many of the deals made in construction are made in conference rooms. Casey used to bring coffee and rolls into the meetings.

Later she would be asked to take notes, and still later she actually was responsible for completing some of the smaller projects. This involved Casey’s negotiating and dealing with the respective clients. It is during one of these meetings that her client was seriously considering doubling the project ran by Casey. Dave, the client’s representative, called Casey and asked her to meet him for dinner.

Dave obviously been drinking long before the dinner. Casey met him at a Chinese restaurant, and after some cocktails and dinner, she found herself in Dave’s limousine. With the partition raised, and Casey without any underwear, Dave was soon taking liberties most would think inappropriate. He pawed her breasts, and fingered her clean-shaven pussy. Knowing that Dave was married, Casey decided to finish him as best as she could without any entanglements on her part. She unzipped Dave’s pants and helped him wiggle it down to his ankles. Having drank more than he should, Dave’s pecker was too soft and needed much attention.

Casey tried everything with her hands, trying get his cock erect, she soon kissed the head and kneaded his balls. Dave’s 2 “ pecker stirred and started to slowly grow. Casey took a 1/4 in her mouth and found it to grow even more. Dave now was about 3/4 hard and growing. At a full 6 1/4 inches Dave was rock-hard and Casey was bobbing up and down, tasted some precum and squeezed his balls. She replaced her mouth with her right hand and continued to pump Dave’s pecker, as she alternated taking each ball in her mouth. Feeling Dave to be on the brink she took all of his cock in her mouth and kneaded his balls as he emptied into her waiting mouth. When she swallowed the last of his gism he fell asleep.

Casey fixed her dress and the chauffeur dropped her off near the Chinese restaurant, where Casey’s car was parked. The next day she received the signed addendum, which doubled the contract she was in charge of. Casey was also told that she’ll be notified as soon as the results are in and a decision is made.

The fourth and final finalist was a Lucy Lui look alike. Her name was Kim Downs. She wore a skintight red silk jumpsuit with a zipper down the front for easy access, and red leather boots with 4 inch heels completed her outfit. A well endowed young lady, 5' 2" tall, in her mid thirties, with black piercing eyes, black wavy hair down to the middle of her back and a figure that most women would die for and all men would want to worship. Kim’s 34C boobs had to be implants for they literally stood motionless as she walked into the diner over to the table to meet Sheila.

When asked of her most sensual oral sexual encounter, she explained that she also had an occupation dominated by men so she worked hard as a purchasing agent by day and played raquetteball harder with men at night. Kim felt necessary to mention that she also earned a black belt in karate. During one of her daytime negotiations, as they agreed to terms, her vendor counterpart, Alex, suggested that they play raquetteball after work and have dinner to seal the great deal, for their respective companies. Kim agreed, but warned Alex that she was very competitive.

The match was set for 6PM. Alex was a good looking guy, with dark brown hair, in his early thirties. He walked on to the court first and was warming up when Kim came in wearing shorts that barely covered her gorgeous undercarriage. She had on a sports bra that even accentuated her boobs, which made Alex swallow hard. They played three matches and though Alex tried to be competitive, Kim beat him with ease. Turns out that Alex also dabbled in the martial arts and mentioned that he took it easy on her because after all Kim was a girl. Alex was soaking wet, and Kim was barely glistening.

They showered, went to dinner and throughout the dinner Alex was challenging Kim to other things to prove that he was superior. She invited Alex in for a drink, and one thing led to another and Alex said that he can take Kim in wrestling. Kim got into position and with first contact flipped Alex who landed hard on his back with his head hitting the coffee table. He went out like a light. Kim checked his pulse and his breath, Alex seemed unconscious. She didn’t know what to do, but with Alex looking so good, in her apartment, Kim figured that maybe a blowjob will bring him back from his current state.

She unzipped Alex’s pants and pulled it down to his knees. Turns out he wore no underwear. Kim looked at his flaccid state, shrugged and began playing with his cock and balls. If Alex was enjoying this Kim never knew for she saw virtually no reaction. She got on her knees and kissed Alex’s cock, and thought that she sensed some movement. She took most of his soft pecker in her mouth, working her tongue, and felt him start getting harder. She massaged the balls, by pulling on them and then kneading them. She soon had him hard as a rock, still no change in expression.

She was really bobbing up and down when she tasted some pre-cum. Encouraged she squeezed his balls a little harder and felt them contract in her hand as he emptied his load, in three streams into her waiting mouth. Alex opened his eyes and smiled, and asked what happened. When Kim filled him in they laughed and had an all-night session of passion, neither would forget. Kim wanted to know how soon a decision will be made. Sheila explained that with my birthday 2 weeks away, we’ll meet with the four ladies and decide within the next week.

The next seven days were hectic as wanting to be fair Sheila came up with the same 3 questions for each girl, and decided that she would rate them with my help of course. Fortunately, I tell you this miracles do happen because by the time the meeting took place Sheila healed very nicely and we told the proposed surrogates that we will not need their services as this boy will get the very best blowjob by his very own honey. The ladies were disappointed, but felt happy that love does conquer after all. I for one can tell you that there is no reason to hire a surrogate when you have the real thing! Sheila was the best attending to EVERY detail! My birthday came and so did I, by the pint.

PeterR
PeterR
19 Followers