The Sweet Slut In Training Ch. 02

Story Info
Sweet Valarie accepts her new role.
19k words
4.62
76.7k
27

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 09/17/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

Chapter Two: Learning the ropes

The next morning, Valarie awoke still excited and happy about her decision, though a little nervous now that it was about to become reality. She wondered how long they would wait before they had sex with her, then laughed at herself. They wouldn't wait. It was only a matter of hours before they would make her their slut for the first time. It was a little scary, but she was looking forward to it all the same. They had instilled so much trust in her, made her feel so good about herself, both in terms of her looks and her personality, she was confident and ready to prove to them she was every bit as good as they thought she was. She didn't want to let them down. How weird was that?

She got dressed in the outfit she thought would show them she knew exactly what they wanted from her. It was a little red cocktail dress she had worn a few times on special dates with Sebastian and he had always liked it. She picked it because she thought the red showed passion and strength and confidence and everything else about the dress said sexy and feminine. It was completely backless, so she wore no bra, of course. It looped around her neck and dropped over her breasts in two separate red panels that reconnected just above her belly button. It was purposely a tight fit to prevent her breasts from falling out, but there was a good view of her cleavage and her bare abs. She had always received compliments on her back -- and her ass, too, of course -- and thought they would appreciate that view as well.

Since the dress fit snugly, it hugged her hips and ass, showing off her curves. Her back was bare to just above her ass and the black g-string she wore under the dress just barely peeked out over the top edge of the dress. The bottom of the dress stopped about three inches past the bottom of her ass cheeks, so she was showing lots of her long, sexy legs and could show her ass and even her pussy simply by bending over. She wore four-inch black stiletto heels -- halfway between classy and stripper, she thought. She knew her legs looked great in heels like this, and the mini dress helped show them off perfectly. She wore no jewelry and very little makeup. She kept her dark, soft hair down. She looked in the mirror, pleased with what she saw. She saw sexy and suggestive, but not trashy. She saw a confident woman in a dress that would be acceptable at a dinner party or nice club. A little classy, a little slutty, very confident. She hoped she was sending the right message.

Roy met her in the lobby right at 8:30 and the heads turning in the lobby as his eyes popped out of his head and jaw dropped told him that she had made a good first impression. She smiled and said coyly, "What? Isn't this appropriate lawyer attire?"

"It sure is appropriate," Roy nodded. "Come on before you cause a heart attack."

Valarie climbed into his SUV, making no effort to keep her short dress from riding up. She studied the list of questions she had prepared while Roy drove. She noticed that he kept glancing over at her. She could feel his eyes on her legs and her breasts. Soon enough, he'd be doing a lot more than looking, she reminded herself. She felt hot and turned the air up. Her nipples were hard and her pussy was beginning to smolder. She closed her notebook and looked at Roy, studying his handsome face and strong arms. She glanced down at his lap, wondering how big he was.

Roy escorted her into the office and they found Nelson and Travers waiting for them in the board room with its handsome leather chairs and mahogany table. First-class all the way, Valarie thought to herself.

Roy pulled her chair out for her and she sat down, placing her leather-bound notebook in front of her on the desk. She sat up straight, hands on top of her notebook.

"I'm glad you decided to take this next -- and last step -- in considering our proposed partnership," Travers said. "And I think we all agree that you absolutely nailed the look we had in mind. Absolutely stunning, yet tasteful."

"Thank you," Valarie said.

"May I ask what you are wearing underneath the dress?" Travers asked.

Valarie sensed there was more to this question than he was stating. She had woken up early and played out the interview in her head. She kept telling herself that she should be flattered, that they found her special, unique. They had been unbelievably direct and honest and generous. They had treated her with respect. She felt it was important to repay them at least that much today. Be direct, honest and show them the boldness and passion that had impressed them initially. Be bold, she told herself.

"Of course you may, sir," she said. "I am wearing no bra, of course, and yes, this dress does feel good on my nipples, which are a little hard right now. I'm also wearing a black g-string, which I would be happy to show you for your inspection."

"Please do," Travers said, clearly pleased by her answer. It was clear that she had a very good understanding of what they were proposing and had given it a lot of thought. Travers suspected she had already made up her mind.

Valarie stood up and hiked up her dress, showing them the tiny patch of silk black material covering her pussy mound. Then, she slowly turned around and gave them the rear view, first standing up straight, then bending at the waist and putting her hands on the arms of her chair. Her pussy felt hot and moist and she wondered if her pussy lips were glistening for them. She sort of hoped they were.

"Very nice," Travers said. "You have done well. You may be seated."

Valarie sat back down, resuming her straight posture and hands in front of her. "If I may say something, gentlemen," she said, "I thought a lot about our conversation yesterday. I'll admit I was overwhelmed and shocked at first, but gradually I realized that you were all treating me with more respect and honesty than I would have ever imagined. I know you have more questions today and I just want to let you know that I will answer anything" -- she stressed this word and let it linger as she looked at them all with her sparkling eyes that shone with just a hint of naughtiness -- "that you ask me with the same level of honesty and directness. I don't know if this will work out or not, but I want you to know that I trust you and that you can trust me. Whatever we discuss today will never leave this room. I had a wonderful evening last night and I can't thank you enough for the first-class treatment."

All three men were dressed in tailored suits, though they had all removed their jackets. They looked so charming and handsome and professional, Valarie was getting drunk with the idea of submitting herself to these distinguished and powerful men.

"Very well said, my dear," Nelson said. "I'm glad we didn't scare you off yesterday. I assure you that nothing you say or do will leave this room either. We are not interested in embarrassing you in any way. If you elect to reject our offer, that will be the end of it. And if you accept, all actions from right now forward will be entirely confidential."

"I appreciate that very much, sir," Valarie said.

The men began by asking her about her academic background and were impressed with her scores, particularly in her pre-law curriculum. She had several letters of recommendation from her professors and an impeccable list of references.

"Very impressive," Travers said. "I would think you could get into law school with these qualifications."

"I haven't tried," Valarie said. "I can't afford it. I came to the States hoping to get a job where I could make a little money and gain enough experience to perhaps earn a scholarship. I thought actually living here might help my chances."

"Sound logic," Travers said. "Well, I can assure you we will do all we can to help you earn a scholarship if that is what you elect to do a year from now. Now, we have some very personal questions to ask you, sexual in nature as I'm sure you anticipated."

"Yes, sir," Valarie smiled. "You can ask me anything you like."

"All right," Roy said, "can you please tell us why Sebastian used to call you Sweetie?"

"Of course," Valarie said, aware that she was blushing now. She felt her pussy growing hotter and she felt tingly all over. "I always tell people that it's because I'm so nice, but really it's because he said my pussy was the sweetest thing he'd ever tasted."

Roy's smile told Valarie that he had already known the answer -- Sebastian obviously had talked about her to him -- and that she had passed another test by answering truthfully.

"I wouldn't mind finding out myself," Roy said.

"Of course, sir," Valarie said, starting to stand up, but Travers stopped her.

"Wait," he said. "We have more questions to ask. Then, if we're all in agreement about moving forward, we can have some fun. But we're wasting valuable time that we cannot bill, so let's move on. Valarie, when is the last time you had sex?"

Valarie thought a moment and realized it had been over a month ago, with Sebastian, the day before they broke up.

"Other than the landlord, of course," Valarie said, "the last time was a little over a month ago with my ex-boyfriend Sebastian. We had sex in my apartment, two times that night. The first time I sucked his cock until he was hard, and then he fucked my pussy doggy style. The second time I was on top."

"Did you cum either time?" Nelson asked.

"The second time, not the first," Valarie said.

"Do you masturbate?" Travers asked.

"Yes," Valarie said. "I like to touch myself sometimes."

"Do you use toys?"

"No, I prefer my hands," Valarie said. "I take my time, do a lot of rubbing and stroking."

"When was the last time you masturbated and what did you think about?" Nelson asked.

"Last night," Valarie said. "I lay in bed and touched myself all over. I thought about the three of you. I imagined you were taking turns with me. I came very hard. I'm afraid I might have stained those lovely sheets."

Valarie couldn't believe how open she was being with them, or how natural it felt. It made her feel good and open and horny -- anything but ashamed or nervous or guilty. She realized how difficult it was for men and women to speak to one another so frankly about sex and how wonderful it was to be able to do so with men she was attracted to and trusted implicitly.

"Tell my what you think about cum," Travers said. "Do you like the taste? The feel on your skin? Do you like to swallow it?"

Valarie knew they would probably like to hear that she loved and it swallowed it every chance she got. But this wasn't about telling them what they wanted to hear -- it was about telling the truth.

"I love to make a man cum," Valarie said. "It's powerful for me, knowing that I have that little bit of impact on him, that control on him. I love watching it shoot out or feeling a hard cock pulse inside me while it's shooting cum. I like the way it feels on my skin at first -- so hot and thick, but it starts feeling rather nasty after a few minutes when it starts to cool down and gets dry and sticky. I have never swallowed before, until the landlord forced me to. I don't much care for the taste, but I don't hate it. I have no problem having a man cum in my mouth, but I'm not going to say it's yummy."

"And we don't want you to," Travers said. "I feel safe in speaking for all of us that we don't want you to fake anything. Don't fake an orgasm, don't pretend that you love the taste of my cock or my cum, don't act like you can't wait to be fucked when you're not really in the mood. We want you to be as brutally honest as you are right now. I want to know when you're having an orgasm that it's real. I want to know when you whisper in my ear that you need my cock that you mean it. That's what is hot. That doesn't mean we won't fuck you at times when you're not in the mood or we'll avoid cumming in your mouth. There will be times you will do things you don't want to do. That's just how this works, but all jobs are like that."

"Of course," Valarie said. "I understand completely. I will not lie to you or be fake."

"Now, that said, I do know women who have said that cum is an acquired taste," Travers grinned. "Sort of like beer or coffee -- most people don't care for it much the first few times they have it, but after awhile, they develop a taste for it. Sometimes even an addiction."

"If I do, I'll let you know," Valarie giggled. "Of course, I guess if I'm addicted it will be obvious, with me diving between your legs all the time to get my fix."

They all laughed as the tension continued to lighten in the room. The men asked about her history, how many guys she'd had sex with, when she lost her virginity, if she'd ever been with more than one man at a time, if she'd ever been with a woman. Valarie answered it all.

"How about anal sex?" Roy asked.

"I've had it," Valarie said. "It's not my favorite way to do it, but I tolerate it and would never deny you that if that's what you desired."

"Damn, she answers every question perfectly," Roy said.

"Yes, I think she's answered enough," Travers said. "Do you have questions for us, my dear?"

"Yes," Valarie said, opening her notebook. "You've answered most of them already, either directly or indirectly through the questions you've asked me. But I do have a few."

She asked them about bondage and public sex and group sex and dirty talk. She learned that they would expect her to submit to light bondage and that she would be shown off publicly -- and perhaps fucked -- if they so desired. They admitted the possibility of group sex and sex with select clients.

"As far as dirty talk," Nelson said. "I have to admit that I enjoy using words like slut and whore and bitch at times. I wouldn't use them in daily activity, but they are arousing during sex sometimes and I do like to talk that way. I hope you won't take it personally, because it is not meant that way."

"I understand," Valarie said. "It seems like men work more off of visual and verbal stimulus than women do. I have no problem with whatever you want to call me in those situations and I will try to encourage you by using the same sort of terms, like 'make me your little cum slut.'"

"Yes, say that!" Roy said a little too excitedly. Travers stern look told him to calm down and be a professional.

Valarie was out of questions, which was good, because all this talk and anticipation had made her horny and edgy and anxious with anticipation. She was sure when she got up there would be a wet mark in the seat. She squirmed as Travers made the final proposal and presented the proposed schedule.

"You will stay with Roy on Fridays, Nelson on Saturdays and me on Sundays," he said. "Monday will be your off day, then you'll be with Roy on Tuesdays, Nelson on Wednesdays and me on Thursdays."

"OK," Valarie said, shaking now, goosebumps on her arm. Every nerve in her body was on full alert. Whenever someone got around to fucking her, she was either going to pass out or have the biggest orgasm of her life -- or both.

"Here is a purchase card which you can use for clothes as I'm sure you realize you will need to upgrade your wardrobe to meet the demands of this position. Tomorrow, Nelson will take you shopping and Sunday we will get your car. Any questions?"

"When do I start?" Valarie said, squirming.

"Right now," Travers said.

Valarie's heart skipped a beat, thinking the moment had finally come. They were going to fuck her right here, right now.

"We have a lot of work to do," Travers said. "We've lost a lot of time today. Roy, please get Ms. Evans set up on her computer and show her what she needs to do."

Valarie couldn't believe it. After all that, they weren't going to fuck her? What kind of men were these? How was it possible that she wanted them more than they wanted her? It was so frustrating. She wanted to touch herself, but took a deep breath and reminded herself that she had to be classy, professional, under control. She didn't know how they could do it, but she would have to do it too.

Roy set her up with some filing and account maintenance and she worked diligently, focusing as best she could on her tasks. But all the while, she knew eyes were on her. Even as the men worked, she knew they saw her bending over to file papers, watched her long legs stride confidently across the room, strained for peeks inside her tight dress. She knew they had to at least be thinking about fucking her. They were just showing incredible control -- far more than she ever gave men credit for.

Finally, early in the afternoon, Travers called her in his office and told her to close the door. This, at long last, was it.

"I need a little stress relief," he said. "Normally, I'm not the slam-bam-thank you ma'am type, but I don't have time for much else right now. So, come here."

He took her in his strong arms and pulled the red panels over her breasts to the side so that they squished her tits together. He cupped her tits firmly, but not too hard, and rubbed her nipples between his fingertips. Valarie arched her back and thrust her chest toward him, encouraging him to grab and play all he wanted.

He pulled her onto his lap and pulled her dress up around her waist. He cupped her pussy, then put his hand inside the g-string pouch covering her mound. He felt her moist, hot lips and whispered, "You were ready. Very good, my little slut."

"I'm always ready for you," she said softly in his ear.

He tore her g-string aside and she heard it tear. She didn't care. He stood her up while he pulled out his cock, then dragged her back into his lap. She spread her legs and opened herself to him. His rigid cock stood up firm and strong and soon found its way between her smoldering pussy lips, their velvety softness pulling him in, his cock drawn to the heat of her pussy like a sunflower straining for the sun's warming rays.

She slid her hips and took him fully inside her. She leaned forward and nuzzled against his neck, then sat up straight and put her breasts in his face. He grabbed her ass cheeks and urged her up and down on his cock, his hands dictating the pace, which started slow but picked up fast. Valarie wanted to fuck him hard and cum all over his cock, but she could tell he wasn't going to last long, nor was he trying to. This man had a plan for everything, she realized, even fucking.

He was good at it, too. His tongue and lips were making her breasts sing with pleasure and his hard cock was a welcome improvement over her own talented but admittedly far less exciting fingers. She rubbed her hands over his chest, working them inside his shirt, feeling his hairy chest and muscular arms. Very impressive for his age. So was his cock, which was very hard now, filling her welcoming pussy with its thick, veiny shaft. Valarie humped harder. "Ride me hard, slut," Travers said through gritted teeth. He pushed her down hard on his cock and held her place as his cock spasmed and began shooting thick wads of cum deep inside her. Valarie moaned and rocked her hips, using her pussy to milk him dry. Slowly she slid off and stepped back.

"Excellent work," Travers said. "You may clean up in my bathroom over there."

"Thank you, sir," Valarie said. She scurried to the bathroom and cleaned off and re-positioned everything. Her g-string was indeed torn, so she took it off and threw it in the garbage. She was sure there would be no complaints.

Her first time with Travers had been great, but too short. She wanted more. She wanted to cum. She was so horny now. Her pussy begged for her fingers, but she knew she would be expected to get back to work promptly. She only hoped that Nelson or Roy would take a turn soon. She knew Roy would probably get her off tonight -- how fun it was going to be to spend the night with him! -- but she needed relief now. She couldn't possibly focus on work. But when she returned to her desk, both men were busy.

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers