The Tease Comes To Visit

Story Info
Stephanie pays a vist to her master.
1.3k words
4.39
64.3k
13
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epvitale
epvitale
69 Followers

This is the next part of the story that began with "Getting even with a tease." While it is not necessary to read that part to enjoy this story. It will give you the background on the characters. Please feel free to critique. Enjoy!!

*************************************************

"Oh God, Phillip. You're driving me crazy. Your cock feels so good in my pussy" Stephanie's was face down on her bed, ass in the air, while her husband drove his dick deep inside her.

"Oh shit honey, I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum."

"No," Stephanie said. "I'm not there yet. I'm so close. Don't cum Phillip. Please."

"Too late." Phillip thrust hard into her pussy and started to pump his cum inside her.

"Shit. I didn't get off. Eat me, Phillip. Eat my little cunt." Stephanie was still hot.

"With all my cum inside you? What I am gay? I'm not tasting my own cum. Besides, I have work tomorrow. I'm sorry hon." He rolled off the bed and headed for the bathroom.

Stephanie started to finger fuck herself when Phillip left. She was jamming two fingers inside her pussy while pinching her nipple hard. She was bucking wildly on the bed trying to cum. But she couldn't. She reached for the phone.

Michael was watching an old rerun of SNL when the phone rang. He put down his beer, looked at the Caller ID and smiled. He picked up the phone, "Hello Stephanie."

"Master, I need to cum. May I come over? Please."

"Were you fucking Phillip?"

"Yes master."

"And he came?"

"Yes master."

"Where?"

"Deep inside my pussy."

"Did you like the feeling of his jizz filling you up?"

"Yes master."

"Poor, poor Stephanie. You are so hot right now. I bet you would do anything to cum."

"For you master. Yes. Anything. Please let me come by. I need to cum. You can fuck my ass, master."

"You may come over, slave."

"Thank you master. Thank you," Stephanie said with relief.

"Oh and Stephanie?"

"Yes, master?"

"Wear something sexy."

Thirty minutes later Michael's door bell rang. He opened the door and let Stephanie inside.

"Hello master." She was wearing a long coat but Michael was able to see the dark color of her nylons. She was wearing black pumps with four inch heels.

"Take your coat off Stephanie."

The coat dropped to the floor to reveal a black silky teddy, black stockings and garters. Her tits were pressing against the flimsy material, barely contained. Michael felt his cock jump.

"Sit down on the couch Stephanie." She obediently went and sat on the couch.

"Tell me what you want?"

"I want to cum, master. I need to feel your cock in me and cum. Will you let me me cum master, please?"

"We'll see. But first let's see what you can do with that sexy body and outfit." Michael sat down in the easy chair next to the couch. "Give me a lap dance, cockslut."

Stephanie got up and moved over to him, placed her hands on the arms of the chair and started swaying. Michael watched her beautiful tits move in the teddy. She pressed them to his chest and whispered in his ear, "Gonna make master cum." She rubbed her tits up and down his body and over the bulge in his sweats. The feelings of her tits and the silk of the teddy rubbing against the cool cotton of his sweats and his dick was rapturous. Stephanie turned around, sat on his hard cock and started grinding. She leaned back against his chest and threw an arm around his neck. "Does master like," she cooed.

"Yes," Michael answered. He was playing with her tits through the teddy while she ground her ass into his cock. After a few minutes he knew he wanted her mouth. "Suck me slave."

"Yes master."

Michael stood up and had Stephanie lower his sweats. He stepped out of them and sat back down. Stephanie kneeled in front of him and lowered her mouth on his cock. She slid up and down on his shaft. Up and down. Stephanie twirled her tongue around his cock head. Michael moaned.

"That's a good cockslut. Just like that."

She grabbed Michael's balls and massaged them while sucking hard on his cock head. He couldn't last any longer.

"I gonna cum, slave. Swallow all my cum." He shot his load into Stephanie's willing mouth. She swallowed all of it and smiled up at him.

"Thank you for the treat, master. May I come now?"

"No. I want to watch you play with yourself. Take off your panties and the teddy. Leave the stockings, garters and shoes on."

"Yes master." Stephanie lifted the teddy over her head showing Michael her magnificent tits again. She stood and removed her panties.

"Give me your panties, slave."

Stephanie handed them over. They were wet. Michael lifted them to his nose and inhaled the smells of her pussy. She sat down on the couch and spread her legs. Michael saw her pussy for the first time. She was clean shaved and her caramel colored skin was consistent from stomach to thighs. There were no tan lines. Her pussy was already glistening. He was going to enjoy fucking her.

Stephanie started to rub her clit and moan. She twisted and pinched her nipple with her other hand. Michael sat down in a chair opposite the couch and watched. Stephanie's hand left her tits, traced down her belly and joined her other hand by her pussy. She rubbed her pussy and clit simultaneously and rolled her head back. Two fingers entered her pussy and began to pump.

"How does your pussy feel, slave?"

"Good master. I wish it was your cock. Please fuck me master."

"Not yet. You want to cum, don't you?"

"Yes master. Please let me cum." Stephanie was bucking wildly now. She was fisting her own pussy. Her entire hand was buried in her cunt. "Oh fuck. Please, master. Please let me cum. I'll fuck you so hard after. In my ass, my pussy. Wherever you want. Please let me cum."

Michael was slowly stroking his cock as she pleaded. Her wanton desire almost made him cum. She was crazed with lust. Fist moving in and out of her pussy. Her hips bucking wildly. Her nipples hard as little dicks. "Okay slave. You may cum."

"Thank you master." Almost immediately Stephanie's legs started to quiver and her back arched. "Oh shit. Shit. Shit. I'm going to cum. Thank you master. Thank you for letting me cum. Oh god." She felt her orgasm, repressed since Michael came on her tits in the office, build up fiercely. She couldn't contain it any longer.

"Oh god. Oh fuck." Stephanie continued to pound her pussy with her fist. "Oh yeah. God, god, god. Oh shit." She removed her fist and worked on her clit furiously. Rubbing hard. "Oh come on, please. Please. Please." Stephanie wasn't begging for her master's permission. She was lost in her own world. Her every thought wrapped around cumming. She started to spank her clit. "Oh god. I'm cumming. Ahhh ..."

She lifted her legs high off the table rolling her ass up and started to squirt. Clear liquid leapt from her pussy and landed on the coffee table in front of the couch.

Michael had never seen a girl squirt before. "That's so damn sexy," he thought to himself.

"Thank you master," Stephanie said breathlessly. "Thank you for letting me cum."

"Oh we are not done, slave. The night is just beginning. Now clean your cum off the coffee table. Lick it up slave."

Stephanie got up and leaned over the table, her tits brushing the surface. She opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue and started to lick her cum up.

"Good slave." Michael smiled.

epvitale
epvitale
69 Followers