The Test

Story Info
Young man is tested by girlfriend's mom.
1.9k words
4.22
130.9k
29
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Tuesday, September 6, 2005]

I looked over at my girlfriend, Nancy, and smiled at her. "This has been a wonderful date," I told her. "You chose a really nice restaurant, but one that's not so fancy they forget about the food."

"I'm glad you like it, Jeff," she said. "It's always been one of my favorite places. But when do we get to do more on dates than go places and kiss and touch?"

"Patience, girl," I said. "Your 18th birthday is this Friday. After that you'll be legal and we can do more, if you want to. Until then, it's a crime for me to farther. But be sure you know what you're doing. Just because you'll be legal doesn't necessarily mean it's wise."

"I know," she said. "But we've been going out for 3 years now, and I'm a teenager with hormones. Girls have them too, you know, not just guys."

"I know that," I said. "But if you plan on going that far, I need to consult your mom and make sure she's cool with it BEFORE we take action."

"You sure are old-fashioned," she replied in a mock growl. "boys aren't supposed to think about how a girl's parents will react!"

I knew she was kidding. Her mom, Cindy, was a single parent, and Nancy was her only child. Besides, I had a really good relationship with Cindy before Nancy and I started dating, and wanted to make sure I didn't mess with it.

I returned with my girlfriend to her house at 9:30 p.m. sharp, just like I'd told Cindy. "Come in, Jeff," she said. "Did you two have a good time?"

She knew the answer, of course: Nancy and I had been best friends before we became boyfriend/girlfriend. We always enjoyed each other's company. I also enjoyed Cindy's company: she was a wonderful person with a fascinating life story.

She was in her early-to-mid 40's, slim, muscular, and incredibly intelligent. He had medium-length brown hair (Nancy's was the same color, just longer), deep brown eyes, and always had a smile on her face. Her happy personality was the only thing that had kept her sane.

Cindy was one of the best BSL-4 virologists in the world. This meant that she took her life in her hands every time she went to work. She had studied and worked with legends such as Karl Johnson, Jim LeDuc, and Tom Ksiasek, and had learned everything about the practical side 10 years before investigating the Ebola re-emergence in Africa. A year ago, she had semi-retired from CDC, but was still available if her skills were necessary.

As if that wasn't enough, she also had raised Nancy almost single-handedly. When her daughter was just 2 years old, Cindy's good-for-nothing (her words) husband had split for parts unknown with a woman Cindy had thought of as her best friend. He took with him $150,000 that had been in their joint checking account and her new car. Rumor had it that the two traitors had been killed in a speedboat accident a few years later, but Cindy, throwing herself into her work, hadn't really cared one way or the other. She hadn't dated since then – had sworn off men for a long while. I was her next-door neighbor growing up, and since I was 2 years older than Nancy, I acted as friend/babysitter for a while. As Nancy grew up, the friendship evolved and strengthened, and over time we just naturally became boyfriend and girlfriend. I spent many hours at Cindy's house and liked her for her devotion to her work and her ability to care for her daughter despite long hours in the office and sometimes weeks in the field.

"Of course we did," I said.

We sat down and spent until 10:30 chatting pleasantly, until it was time for Nancy to go to bed. As a senior in high school, she needed to be rested for classes the next day. I, too, had to leave, as I had classes at the local university. I had decided to follow Cindy into virology, which meant a lot of difficult subjects. But before I left, I informed Cindy that I needed to speak with her in private on Thursday.

[Thursday, September 8, 2005]

"What did you want to speak to me about?" Cindy asked.

She was sitting in my living room, positioned so she could see through the window into her den and make sure Nancy was doing her homework. "Your daughter has expressed the opinion to me," I said, "that she would like to start having sex with me on our future dates, now that she'll be legal. I wanted you to know, so that if we do so it'll have your blessing."

"Come over tomorrow," Cindy said firmly, "and we'll discuss it. She'll be out partying with her girlfriends at a show, you know."

"I know," I said. "So you'll need 24 hours to process things?"

"I never make a significant decision without thinking about it first," she informed me, "and I want to take my time."

That sounded fair to me, so I made arrangements to be at her place at 7:00 the next evening.

[Friday, September 9, 2005]

I arrived at 7:00, to see Cindy in a sundress and a serving platter in her hand. "Come in," she told me. "We'll talk over dinner."

I was starving, so I agreed to this without dissent. As we settled in front of 2 plates full of food, Cindy looked at me in a long, appraising way.

"I appreciate greatly the fact that you want to consider my feelings in this matter," she began. "I know Nancy is now of legal age. I know she's been dying to have sex, because she's a teenager with raging hormones, and I'm sure you feel the same way. Most people in your position wouldn't have talked to me about it at all, let alone ask for permission. First off, understand that if you do, it has to be consensual. If you ever force yourself on her, just remember that I still have access to the BSL-4 labs. Secondly, you will treat her with respect. If she willingly gives you pleasure, that's fine, but I expect you to reciprocate. You will not be afraid to give as well as take. Thirdly, if I find out you got her pregnant, you will wish you were dead. Always use protection. And there's one more thing, too… but let's finish our dinners."

After a terrific dinner, I helped her clean up the kitchen and loaded the dishwasher. "My, you're domestic," she said half-jokingly. "Just like a good son-in-law, to help out his wife's mother."

I laughed, because I knew Nancy and I weren't going to think about such a step as marriage for a while yet. I liked her a lot and thought that I would end up married to her eventually, but knew there was no rush.

We finished in the kitchen and walked back out to the living room. "By the way," I asked, "what was the other thing you wanted to mention vis-à-vis Nancy and I having sex?"

"Oh, yeah," she said. "Come sit down here and we'll discuss it."

I sat next to her on the couch. She leaned her body in close to mine. "How good a kisser are you?" she asked.

I was beginning to get uncomfortable with the direction the evening was progressing in, but I decided to play it straight. "I honestly don't know," I said.

She reached for me and planted her mouth against mine. I tried to pull away.

Her quickness and strength surprised me. Before I knew what was happening, she had grabbed me and pinned me down to the couch. When she kissed me – hard – on the lips (again), I felt my body respond. She was certainly a good kisser. When she finally let me up for air, she said, "OK, that's a good start."

I was still stunned by what had happened. Standing up and slipping out of her sundress, Cindy announced, "time for test #2." She removed her bra, exposing a still-firm pair of breasts.

"What the –" I began, but she cut me off.

"Sit down and shut up," she told me commandingly. "Do you want to have sex with my daughter or not?"

"Uh, yes," I replied shakily.

"Then be a good boy and follow my instructions. I'm not about to let just anyone do Nancy. You have to prove to me that you can handle it," she replied. "Now suck on these, and make sure you do it right."

I meekly obeyed, sliding my tongue out and circling her nipple while I rolled and pinched the other nipple gently. "Oh yes, that feels so good," Cindy said. "Don't stop… mmmmmm…"

She had pulled off my T-shirt by this time and was running her hands over my chest. "You're in good shape", she said. She lowered herself down to the couch and started kissing my upper body. I felt a need to loosen my jeans as my cock strained to break free.

Sliding her hands lower, she reached under my waistband. "What have we here?" she said, feeling the bulge in my underwear. "I think this needs attention." She unbuttoned the jeans pulled them off of me, leaving my briefs on. She then began kissing my hard dick through the thin material. It felt incredibly erotic, and the tip of my rod began to poke out the top of my undies.

"Am I heating you up?" Cindy asked. She pulled off my underwear, exposing my throbbing erection. She started running her tongue up and down the shaft, slowly, while she gently massaged my balls. Then she slid her tongue down further, licking my swollen, tight nuts. I didn't think I could get any hotter, but I did.

Removing her panties, Cindy asked me to return the favor. We got into a 69 position and I licked at her slit, seeking out her sensitive clit. She responded with a moan and clamped her lean, muscular legs around me. Flicking my tongue, I induced a massive climax from her. I licked up as much of her love juice as I could get, while she sucked me deep into her mouth.

She got off me and lay me down on the carpeted floor. Lowering herself onto me, she said, "now remember, be slow and gentle unless you're told otherwise." I began to thrust into her from below, while she rode my cock. Her internal muscles were squeezing delightfully around me, and I began to approach a climax. Sensing this, she got off me and began to suck vigorously. I emptied stream after stream of hot cum down her throat.

We lay there, spent, and she told me, "You pass. You can have sex with Nancy anytime, remembering the admonitions earlier." We both must have fallen asleep on the floor.

[Saturday, September 10, 2005]

It was the early morning and I was sleeping when I heard Nancy scream, "MOM!!!!!"

Cindy and I shook ourselves awake to find an extremely angry 18-year-old staring at us. "What in the HELL is going on here?!" Nancy growled.

I realized that both Cindy and I were naked, and that we'd better fess up. But Cindy beat me to the punch, explaining what had happened and concluding with, "he's so wonderful in more ways than just sex, I can't let him go entirely. I think we should share him."

To my surprise, Nancy agreed to this. That same day, I was installed as a permanent resident in their house. I still reside there with two awesome women.