The Therapist Ch. 01

Story Info
A young stud has sexual issues but a sexy therapist can help.
4.7k words
4.63
176.4k
96

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 10/11/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petitmort
petitmort
773 Followers

When Anthony arrived home shortly after midnight, he didn't know what was more frustrating -- the way his date with Angela had gone or the fact that his parents were still "entertaining."

The last thing he wanted after fighting with his girlfriend was to have to make pleasantries with his parents and their well-heeled friends. Just a couple weeks since his 18th birthday, Anthony was still living at home, going through the motions of finishing his senior year. He and his girlfriend, Angela, had been going out for about six months and they were having "problems."

Sexual problems.

Anthony strode in the front door and made a beeline for the kitchen. He had hoped to avoid having to make conversation but he heard his Mom call out to him.

"Anthony, honey. Come say hi to the McKensies."

Anthony breathed a heavy sigh and made his way to the living room.

His parents and the McKensies were sitting on the couch and two easy chairs, drinking. The McKensies were old friends of Anthony's parents and he'd known them for as long as he could remember. Mr. McKensie was a lot older than his wife and ran a consulting firm in the pharmaceutical space. His wife was a psychologist, or psychiatrist, Anthony wasn't sure which.

He had always found Dr. McKensie attractive, in a slightly unapproachable way. She looked like the actress Angelina Jolie and wore her hair up on top of her head. She had a great body hidden under her rather conservative clothes.

His Mom spoke first.

"How was the movie? Did you have a good time?"

"It was fine. Hi Mr. McKensie. Hi Dr. McKensie."

"Hi Anthony," the McKensies chorused.

"Are you hungry, dear? There's plenty of leftovers. There's some tri-tip if you want some."

"That's okay. I'll just have some cereal. Nice to see you."

He gave a half smile and made his way into the kitchen.

"Anthony's been seeing Angela for six months now. She's a cheerleader..."

Anthony could hear his Mom's voice trailing off. He pulled down a bowl from the cupboard and a box of cereal from on top of the frig. He was adding the milk when he heard someone come in the kitchen.

It was Dr. McKensie.

"Just getting some ice," she said as she made her way to the freezer.

Anthony was replacing the milk so they did a little two-step trying to avoid one another. She let out a little laugh. Anthony just smiled.

"Tough night?" she said.

"Sorry?"

"You seem to have a little cloud over your head."

He stabbed his spoon into the cereal.

"Is it that obvious?"

"Well, it's kind of my job to notice things like that."

A sympathetic smile crossed her face. Anthony saw the kindness in her eyes and smiled back.

"Just ... girlfriend issues" he said, softly.

"Ah," she answered, knowingly. "Do you want to talk about it?"

Anthony kept staring at his cereal.

"Sometimes it helps to get it off your chest."

He glanced up at her and shrugged.

"We're just not compatible."

She considered this, then moved slightly closer to him.

"Compatible in what way? Intellectually? Emotionally?" A long pause. "Physically?"

Anthony looked up.

"You don't feel that you're compatible physically? Is that it?"

Instead of answering, Anthony's gaze returned to his cereal.

"You know, I don't think the answer is in your Cheerios," she said, softly.

He heaved a sigh and then looked up at her. His words came out in a torrent.

"We're not compatible physically and it's really frustrating and I don't know what to do about it."

"I can see that it's frustrating to you, Anthony. What seems to be the problem?"

"It's my problem. Not hers. It's all me."

"What about you, Anthony?"

Silence again. She was obviously close to the root of the problem.

"Anthony. What is it about you that makes you incompatible physically?"

He swallowed hard.

"It's my ... size."

Mrs. McKensie nodded slightly and then spoke in a practiced, reassuring tone.

"You know, Anthony, there's a wide range of normal when it comes to size. Many men have concerns about it but the anxiety is unfounded. Because a woman's pleasure center is close to the surface, a small penis needed be an impedi..."

"It's not that."

"Excuse me?"

"It's not that I'm too small."

"Oh. What is it then?"

"It's that I'm too big."

She looked at him for a moment, saying nothing.

"I see."

Now, she was the one looking at her drink.

"Well that's ... that's a totally different issue," she stammered.

She leaned against the counter next to him.

"You know, Anthony. If you'd like, I would be happy to talk to you, professionally, and help you deal with this ... problem."

"You mean, like, counseling?"

"You could come to my office and we could discuss the issue. I think I can help you."

Anthony didn't respond.

"You do want to resolve the problem, don't you?"

"Yeah."

"Don't you feel comfortable talking to me?"

He looked up at her.

"Sure, I do."

"Then I think you should come down to my office next week. I can do this pro bono—at no cost. How about tomorrow after school? Can you come to my office tomorrow at 5pm? You know where my office is. I'm at the Cooper Building downtown."

"Yeah, I guess I could."

"Good. Then I'll see you tomorrow."

And with that, she picked up her glass and went back to the living room. Anthony just stood there thinking "did that just happen?"

The next day at school, Anthony was having trouble concentrating on U.S. History. In exactly fifty minutes, class would be dismissed and he would be making his way to wrestling practice. Afterwards, he'd have to take the usual ribbing from his teammates in the shower. They called him "The Horse" or "The Italian Stallion." He had gotten that kind of grief his whole adult life and was used to it.

What he wasn't used to was all the conflict with Angela. He had been patient for months for her to be "ready" to have sex and then when she said she was ready, they couldn't do it. It didn't feel right. It hurt too much. He wasn't doing it right. Sex was supposed to be fun and instead it was just a big drag.

He liked her but he'd made up his mind pretty much to end it.

As he rode the bus downtown he thought about Dr. McKensie. She was Mr. McKensie's second wife, a trophy wife. He got to know her when they joined his family on a ski trip. She must have been in her mid-thirties. She was athletic, had raven hair and green eyes, and looked great in a bikini. He knew that because he would watch her and her husband in the hot tub from the window in his room. She had full, round breasts and a firm body.

The rich guys always get the hot wives.

When he arrived at her office, he entered what was obviously some kind of waiting room. There was a door open that seemed to lead to an office. He noticed there was no receptionist around.

"Anthony, you're here. Come in."

Anthony walked into the dark, well-appointed office. A walnut desk sat in front of a tall, curtained window; a couch lined the opposite wall. Persian rugs, throw pillows, and a bookcase with recessed lighting completed the look.

"Have a seat," she said, gesturing to an antique chair which faced her desk.

He sat down, taking in the room. She took her seat behind the desk.

"How are you, Anthony?" she said with concern in her voice.

"OK, I guess."

"I'm glad you came. I've known you a long time and I'd really like to be able to help you."

She had a concerned look on her face and Anthony sensed she meant what she said.

"Thanks, I appreciate it. You taking the time and everything."

"Why don't you start at the beginning. Do you mind if I ask you some questions? To get some context?"

"Sure."

"How long have you and your girlfriend gone out?"

"About six months."

"And how long have you been having issues with your sex life."

"Well, since we started having a sex life. I mean, since she decided that she was ready to, you know, do it."

"To have intercourse."

"That's right."

"And when did that happen? When she decided she was ready to have intercourse."

"About three weeks ago."

"And have the two of you engaged in intercourse?"

"Not really. We tried but ... it didn't ... work."

"What you mean 'it didn't work?'"

"It was too painful."

"For her? It was too painful for her?"

"That's right."

She stood up and moved to the front of the desk, sitting on the edge.

"Anthony, do you know what foreplay is?"

He shifted a bit in his seat.

"Sure, I do."

"Did you engage in foreplay before you tried to have intercourse?"

"Yes."

"Can you tell me what it is you do? For foreplay?"

Anthony's face grew redder.

"We kiss. For a long time. To relax her. Then I touch her. Gently. On the breasts. And on her...vagina. And then I lick her."

"You engage in cunnilingus?"

"Yes."

"And does your girlfriend enjoy it when you do this?"

"Yes. She says she does."

"How long would you say you perform cunnilingus? On average."

"I don't know."

"Roughly."

"Thirty minutes. Maybe longer."

She furrowed her brow slightly.

"Really?"

She put her finger to her lips, thinking.

"And what happens when you try to penetrate her?"

"She says it hurts too much. I try to go slowly but she says it hurts and she wants to stop."

She nodded her head.

"It seems the problem isn't inadequate foreplay."

She was pacing now, thinking.

"No, the problem may stem from the disparity in the relative size of the genitalia."

"What?"

"You may be too big or she may be too small."

"Oh."

She turned to face him.

"Anthony. I'd like to do an examination. It's the only way to be sure."

"Examination?"

"I need to collect some data before I can determine the recommended action."

Her tone became very businesslike.

"Anthony. Take off your clothes."

"Excuse me?"

"I need to examine you. Please take off your clothes."

"But..."

"Anthony. You do want me to help you, don't you? Now, do as I say."

Anthony began to unbutton his shirt.

"I just don't see..." he stammered.

"Anthony, it's important that I collect all the information I need in order to help you. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

Anthony was pulling off his shirt now. He had a chiseled chest, with well-formed pecs and strong, muscular arms. The benefits of wrestling. He began to pull down his jeans. His legs were equally strong, with thick thighs and well-developed calves. He was wearing boxers, which he left on.

"Now Anthony, I need you to completely disrobe. You can relax. I'm a professional."

She turned a light so that it shone on him. Bashfully, he turned his back to her and pulled down his boxers and bent over to pick them up. He saw his perfect butt strain and flex with the movement.

"Now turn and face me."

Slowly, he turned. As his penis came into view, she felt her heart leap. It was long and thick. Longer, in fact, than any she had ever seen. It seemed to hang halfway to his knees.

"Anthony, are you aroused?" she asked directly. Anthony glanced down at his crotch.

"No."

"You mean ... I mean ... um ... is this your normal...is this your penis in its flaccid condition?"

"Yes."

She was silent now. She walked slowly around him.

"You do have a penis that is on the larger end of the spectrum. Now, when you become engorged, does it increase significantly in size?"

"Sorry?"

"Does it get bigger when it's erect. I mean, much bigger? How much bigger does it get ... when it's erect?"

She was stammering now. Being in close proximity to this gorgeous, endowed young man was obviously getting to her.

"I don't know exactly. Bigger."

She came back around to stand in front of him.

"Anthony, I need to see your penis in its erect state."

"Huh?"

"I really need ... it's important for me, to do my job, to see how big you get when you're aroused. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Now why don't you lay down on the couch here. Come. Lay down on your back over here."

She assumed a seat in a chair just out of his view, yet she had a complete view of his naked body.

"Now, Anthony, I need you to make yourself hard. I need you to masturbate."

Anthony gulped and hesitated.

"Anthony, you do masturbate, don't you?"

"Yes."

"Fine. Now I need you to masturbate so that your penis becomes erect. Go ahead. I'm waiting."

Anthony reached down with his right hand and held his penis and started to stroke it. She watched the member growing in his hand. It was already much bigger than her husband's penis when it was fully erect.

Instinctively, her own hand went to her face, her finger to her mouth.

"Just imagine you're lying in your bed. You're all alone and you're touching yourself. Let your mind go. That's it."

His hand stroked his growing cock and she could see the head swelling and the veins becoming more prominent. She could feel her heart pounding and her hand started to drift down to her breasts. She was rubbing her nipples now, just as he was rubbing his cock. After a few minutes of this, his cock had grown significantly in both length and thickness. Her pussy had become hot and wet.

"Are you fully erect now?" she asked, her voice more breathy than usual.

"Um, no, not really."

"You mean, you get bigger ... I mean you still have a ways to go?"

"Well, I'm not used to this. It's kind of difficult."

"Of course, I realize this is unusual. What do you normally think about when you masturbate? Do you look at magazines? The internet?"

"Magazines, I guess."

"Well, I don't keep those kinds of magazines here, Anthony. What kind of things do you like to look at when you masturbate?"

"You know ... um ... pictures of women and stuff. Naked women."

"What kind of women do you like to look at. Perhaps if you visualized that it will help you become completely aroused. What do you like to look at?"

"Um. Breasts."

"Good. Think about women's breasts then."

Her fingers were under her bra now, rolling her hard nipples, as she spoke. She could hardly keep her mind on the exam.

"Do you like full breasts, Anthony? Full, buxom breasts with nipples that get big and hard when they're excited?

"Uh-huh."

He was stroking a bit faster now and she could see he was indeed growing bigger.

"Would it help you get hard if you could see a woman's bare breasts right now? Full, firm breasts with big, hard nipples?"

"Uh-huh."

She moved next to him, kneeling on the floor.

"Would it help if you saw my breasts, Anthony?"

"Yes, I think it would."

She started to unbutton her blouse. She pulled it off and revealed a lacy black bra beneath. She reached back and unfastened the bra and shook it loose.

Her breasts were as big as melons and her pink nipples were big, hard, and upturned.

"I need you to be fully aroused for my examination, Anthony. I need to see your cock ... er, your penis ... at its very biggest. Would it help if I played with my nipples? Like this?"

She started to slowly massage her nipples with both hands, letting them slide between her fingers.

"That ... helps."

Anthony was starting to breathe heavily now. His cock was standing straight up.

"What else would help you? What else would get you completely aroused?"

"Well, my hands are getting a little tired. Maybe if you ... if you took over?"

"That's a very good idea, Anthony. I think such stimulation could be very effective. If you're comfortable with that, then I am too."

She sat up on the edge of the couch looked down at his cock. It was already enormous. She reached down and took it in both her hands and began long, soft strokes that pulled the skin both up and down.

The feeling of her soft fingers on his rock-hard cock made Anthony's head spin.

She spent considerable time running her hand over the head, sending electricity through his body. She knew exactly how to touch him to drive him crazy.

His cockhead reminded her of a big purple plum, firm and juicy. She wanted more than anything to take that fruit into her warm, wet mouth.

"How does this feel, Anthony? Are you close to your full size?"

"Almost."

"I'm going to stimulate you with my mouth now. You don't mind, Anthony? If I use my tongue and my mouth to stimulate you?"

"That's ... fine."

She began to lick him around the tip, along and under the ridges, and down the length of his shaft. It felt so amazing, his body began to writhe beneath her.

Then, her lips surrounded the tip, her tongue playing with the tiny hole, while her hands continued their inexorable stroking.

She opened her mouth and let the huge head enter her. Her eyes closed and she slowly slid the head in and out her mouth. It was the greatest feeling he had ever experienced. He moaned loudly.

"Now, I'm going to try and take you into my throat. To swallow you."

And with that, she relaxed her throat and took his hard cock deep into her throat. It was then that she finally appreciated just how large he was. She couldn't take it all the way, just partly, and even then her mouth needed to spread widely to accommodate him.

She managed to slide him in and out of her throat, her tongue flicking his tip on the way up. Finally, she lifted herself off and his cock stood straight up, glistening.

It was huge.

"There," she gasped. "I think you're finally fully erect."

"Yeah, I think I am."

She held his cock in both her hands. With her tongue, she licked the entire length.

"Anthony, there's no question that you have an extraordinarily large cock. It's not only longer than most, but it has a wide diameter, it's thick. But there is no reason whatsoever why you shouldn't be able to have a healthy and happy sex life."

"Really?"

"Absolutely. You just need to find the right woman. And you need to learn to use it with care. It's a gift, Anthony, and some woman is going to feel like she's the luckiest woman in the world."

She was slowly stroking his cock, her fingers unable to reach all the way around it.

"That's nice of you to say, but I'm not sure I believe it."

"Anthony, it's true. You saw the way I took your erect penis into my mouth and throat. How I had to really open my mouth wide to swallow you. Because you're so massive. Especially the head. I can't believe how wonderfully big it gets ... Anyway ... In the same way, a woman's vagina can expand to take you all the way inside. You'll spread her, to be sure. Especially when the head, when it's swollen like this, pushes into her labia. She may feel like she's being ... forcibly penetrated. And when the base, your thick base here, when it enters her and you're really deep, and her vagina is filled like it's never been filled before ... You may find that the woman will cry out, in a combination of pleasure and pain. And if you were to thrust your cock into her, again and again, deeper and deeper, you may well find she'll actually scream. Scream as she cums, again and again, filled by your big, hard, glorious cock."

She had been slowly stroking him as she recited this, lost in a reverie.

"Would you like me to show you?"

"What?"

"This is beyond the bounds of what I would normally do in a therapy session. But for educational purposes..."

"Um. Okay. Sure. I mean, I'm willing if you are."

"Very well, then. But you must do exactly as I tell you. Understand."

"Yes, ma'am."

She smiled. "First, you must call me Charlotte."

"OK. Charlotte."

He smiled back at her.

"First, I want you to undress me. You may kiss me while you do it."

He did as he was told, unzipping her skirt and revealing the sexy black panties underneath. Slowly, he pulled them off too, revealing her curvaceous body and neatly trimmed bush. All the while they kissed hungrily, their tongues intermingling, their hands on each other's bodies.

petitmort
petitmort
773 Followers
12