The Trish/Mickie Saga Ch. 05

Story Info
Mickie takes Trish for a holiday on her farm.
9.7k words
4.5
20.4k
12

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 09/06/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wwekiller
wwekiller
199 Followers

Part 5 Staying on the Farm

Yes it was been a long time between chapters I know and I'm sorry but I always wanted to do more of this series and not let it die even if this chapter took an almost Star Wars prequel age to appear and I know how much people do really enjoy this saga so hopefully I will keep it going with better timing between chapters. Huge thanks to DarkDefender85 for the original saga idea and many ideas for this chapter too, good or crappy feedback can find its way to email hope you enjoy reading. ThePac

*

"Trish wake up, we're here," Mickie says breathing softly into a sleeping Trish's ear.

Trish groans opening her eyes to see her lover Mickie James leaning over her grinning, "Wake up lazy bones we're home."

Sitting up in the backseat of Mickie's rented car the first thing Trish sees out the window is green. Mickie and Trish have been dating for a month now and as they were both given a week off TV Mickie decided to invite Trish to her home. Mickie's home was once a farm with a couple of acres of bright green field and Trish's eyes open wide as she stares on Mickie's farmhouse. The blonde can see the barn in the distance and the big dull yellow farmhouse standing out as Trish gets out the car walking on the dusty drive way.

"So what do you think," Mickie asks, fingers crossed inside her jeans hoping a big modern city girl like Trish likes her little out of the way farm.

Trish looks round wide eyed amazed at everything, she has never felt so out and free with no one around for what seems like miles, her and Mickie's own little world.

"It's beautiful Mickie," Trish says turning to her lover with a big smile on her face.

Mickie grins, "Thanks Trish I was hoping you would like it, it's my quiet place a chance to get away from the world."

"Well we could all do with that," Trish says, "Though I see it less as a farm more like a love palace."

"MMMMMM I like it a Mickie and Trish love palace and what would we do in your love palace," Mickie asks walking over giving Trish a one armed hug.

"Whatever the hell we want," Trish whispers her hand moving down cupping Mickie's firm jean clad ass making her giggle when she squeezes her large asscheek.

"Stop it Trish I gotta give you the tour first before we have the chance to enjoy it," Mickie giggles batting Trish's groping hand away from her butt.

"Awww come on Mickie baby, you brought me to your love nest the least you can do is let me lick you over the car bonnet again," Trish teases with a smile.

Shaking her head Mickie gets their suitcases from the boot wheeling them across the dirt, "I would have never fallen for you if I knew you were a sexaholic,"

"Yeah you would have you are just as bad Ms James, who wakes me up each morning kissing my boobs begging for morning sex," Trish says walking in step with Mickie taking her own suitcase.

"So I like morning sex anyway tour first, hot steamy lung screaming sex afterwards," Mickie says.

"Promise," Trish flashes a tiny puppy dog look making Mickie laugh.

Inside Mickie's house she shows Trish her large comfy living area and her rather large kitchen and huge fridge freezer than Trish nearly hugs with joy.

"You're a grown woman Trish," Mickie sighs as Trish raids her fridge looking though all her food.

"Erm which curvy brunette stripped naked and jumped into my sauna the first time she saw it," Trish counters.

"Are you gonna keep bringing moments like that up that could get annoying after a while," Mickie teases as Trish closes the fridge door and gives Mickie a surprise hug.

"I only tease you because I love you so much," Trish whispers lightly kissing Mickie's earlobe.

"Good I though you only wanted me for my amazing big ass," Mickie giggles.

"Well there is that reason too," Trish quips back her hand quickly around Mickie groping her jean clad ass again.

"Hands missy," Mickie giggles moving back away from Trish's groping hands, "I think I better show you the bedroom now before you get too horny."

Trish nods in agreement and the two head upstairs with Trish walking behind Mickie watching the brunette's big ass jiggle as she climbs the stairs. Mickie's bedroom is large and painted in a light cream colour with a stunning view out the large window of big open fields. Her big queen sized bed dominates the room with its plain white sheets and Trish smiles across to Mickie.

"Wow this is so perfect," Trish says looking round as Mickie puts her suitcase down and places Trish's next to her.

"Thanks do you wanna see the guest room," Mickie jokes making Trish turn round and put on a sad face.

"Don't you want to be in bed naked with me," Trish whimpers her bottom lip shaking like she is going to cry making Mickie laugh harder.

"Oh you are so cute I can barely resist you," Mickie says wrapping her arms around Trish's healthy waist giving her a little peck on the lips.

"I know so can we test out your new bed now," Trish says with a sexy little look cuddling Mickie.

"MMMMMM maybe but first do you want to see the horses," Mickie says as Trish's eyes grow wide.

"Oh my god your horses yes I'd love to oh god Mickie that would be amazing," Trish says hopping from foot to foot like an excited schoolgirl.

Mickie takes Trish by the hand and leads her from her bedroom, downstairs and out the back door and starts to lead her across the field. She leads Trish down and over to her small brown timber barn a few hundred yards away from the house. Inside the barn Trish squeaks with delight when she sees the 3 light brown Morgan horse. Even Mickie laughs at Trish girly reaction as she goes and pets the nose of the nearest horse.

"Oh Mickie they are so beautiful," Trish says a big smile on her face as she looks over the three horses Mickie owns.

"I can see that's Rhapsody, Bunny and the one your petting is Casanova," Mickie says happily naming off her horses.

"They are so perfect," Trish says, "I've never been this close to horses before they are so pretty."

"Wanna go for a ride on one," Mickie suggests.

Trish's face drops a little, "I don't know Mickie it looks hard and I've never ridden before."

Mickie shakes her head opening Casanova's stable door, "Come on Trish it's easy just a small ride I'm not asking you to race her."

Trish is still a little unsure as Mickie leads Casanova out and carefully slides the saddle onto her back and pulls the reins around her head then holds her hand out to Trish.

"Are you sure it's safe," Trish says looking a little nervous.

Mickie smiles back to Trish tightening the reins, "Of course I'll be right with you and we will go slowly at first to get you used to it."

Trish thinks for a few seconds then finally nods her head and moves next to Casanova and tries to jump up onto her. Mickie stands behind Trish and playfully places two hands of Trish's big ass giving her a final push up onto the saddle.

"I think this horse riding thing was a ploy to feel my ass," Trish giggles grabbing the reins and looks to Mickie for advice.

"You wish," Mickie says leaning the horse and Trish out of the barn and walks her round in a circle a few times getting Trish used to the horse.

Trish is still very nervous of the horse bolting and throwing her off but grows more comfortable as Mickie leads her round a small patch of grass.

Mickie looks up, "Ok I'm gonna go saddle up Rhapsody so I can join you."

"Ok hurry back," Trish says a little scared as Mickie disappears back into the barn and she is left in control of the horse for the first time.

Trish tries to control Casanova but the horse has a mind of its own spinning in circles as Trish ineffectively tugs of the reins trying to control her. A few minutes later Mickie trots out on top of Rhapsody and tries not to laugh as Trish is doing slow 360 turns on Casanova.

"Need any help," Mickie call sarcastically.

"Yes please teach me how to steer this stupid thing," Trish cries going round and round on the spot.

Mickie rides over grabbing Trish's horse leading her into a straight line and teaches Trish the commanding way to control the reins so the horse knows where to go. After 20 minutes of spinning and riding the wrong way Trish is finally getting the hand of horse riding so they move from out in front of the barn and out riding onto a field. Trish loves the smile on Mickie's face as her horse gallops ahead showing how much the brunette really enjoys horse riding. Trish also likes how bouncy horse riding is making Mickie's big chest wobble up and down in her tiny top and when she is in front Trish finds herself drooling at Mickie's bouncing booty stretched bent over in a saddle.

"You look so sexy riding that horse," Trish shouts to Mickie staring at her bouncing chest.

Mickie laughs and they ride a little longer until near the edge of the filed they come to a pond where Mickie has been before as there are some posts set up allowing Mickie to tie up her horse.

"This place is amazing," Trish says coming to a stop admiring the fact she can barely see Mickie's house from the pond.

Mickie ties up Casanova but Trish has trouble climbing off and finally falls right on top of Mickie.

"Ouch Trish," Mickie grunts hitting the earth with Trish on top of her.

"It will be like this when we face each other in the ring," Trish giggles lying on top of Mickie.

"Yeah well the ring will be softer than this earth now get off me sexy," Mickie moans as Trish carefully rolls off her.

The tied up horses nibble at the ground while Mickie and Trish hold hands and go for a walk around the medium sized pond.

"It was here when I bought the place I think some locals come over and fish in it once or twice a year but there are far more productive fish filled ponds and rivers around here," Mickie says.

"So it's an abandoned pond," Trish jokes, "ever gone swimming in it?"

"No," Mickie says shaking her head making Trish's grin even wider.

"Ever gone skinny dipping in it," Trish teases.

"No never I'm a bit country but not that country, I don't own a banjo either before you ask," Mickie says with a bright white smile.

"Can I go skinny dipping then," Trish questions and Mickie slaps her arm.

"You never give up do you? But we gotta get back it's getting late and I'm tired from all that driving," Mickie says turning and walking back round the pond.

Mickie notices after a few feet Trish isn't walking with her so she turns around to see the blonde by the water edge splashing cold water on her face and neck. Deciding Trish just stopped for water Mickie turns and walks away but again feels Trish isn't following her. Turning round again Mickie is shocked as Trish is taking her boots off and unbuttoning her shirt. Mickie gasps in horror as the blonde pulls her shirt off exposing her big tits in a tight white bra. Trish had never really been much of a show off or that open in public before Mickie started dating her and now suddenly Trish Stratus comes out of her shell in public where normally her big exhibitionist displays are kept to inside a wrestling ring. Trish doesn't look at Mickie as she unbuttons her jeans and tugs them down her toned legs and Mickie's mouth drops open at the tiny white thong underwear Trish is wearing. Kicking her jeans away and adding them to the growing pile of clothes by the lake side Trish looks out onto the pond unclipping her bra as she does. Mickie wants to say something but the sight in front of her is so erotic she can't stop herself watching Trish strip like some tongue tied teenage boy. The bra drops down and Trish's big boobs are exposed and Mickie gets more and more turned on as Trish grabs the waistband of her panties and slides them down. Mickie's eyes focus only on Trish's amazing ass not thinking of being in public and maybe someone seeing, nothing matters now but Mickie and the naked Trish standing in a field next to a pond. Completely naked Trish pretends to stretch but is really putting on a show for her spellbound audience of one as she bends over she can almost hear the gasp escape from Mickie's lips. Leaning down near the water edge Trish splashes more water onto her body making sure to soak her big tits and rub some of the soft water across her strong thighs. Trish rubs and works the water into her firm chest as her body glints in sunlight.

"Enjoying the view," Trish says as Mickie shuts her eyes and tries to shake herself out of her stupor.

As she reopens her eyes Trish is gone and Mickie quickly looks round to see a fully naked Trish running back towards the horses. Mickie picks up Trish's clothes and starts to jog over but Trish has already untied her horse and completely naked gallops away waving at Mickie. Watching Trish's naked breasts vigorously bounce as she rides away Mickie stands there beaming for a second them remembers she needs to follow Trish. Still shaking her head in shock at Trish stripping off in public Mickie is soon on her horse chasing after Trish who is little more than a speck on the horizon. Mickie races on across the filed until she is back near the barn where Trish has clumsily tied up Casanova. It doesn't take Mickie long to tie both horses securely to a fence and then slowly makes her way into the barn. Mickie has watched too many horror movies to call out Trish's name so carefully creeps around until she can hear some low moaning. Walking towards a corner of the barn where a large hay bale is sitting Mickie hears the moan again and knows its Trish. Looking round the hay pile, Mickie grins seeing Trish completely naked lying in the middle of the hay. One hand running across her breasts Trish moans with joy as her other hand slides between her legs teasing her pussy. Mickie just stands their and watches the sexy show put on by her girlfriend lying in the hay.

"MMMMMM hi Mickie," Trish says opening her eyes working her hand across her pussy a little harder.

"Hey Trish you forgot your clothes," Mickie jokes smiling as she takes a long look at Trish's nude body.

"I know mmmmm I was going to go in your house lie on your bed but ohhhhhh I just couldn't wait, I'm so horny," Trish moans squeezing her own large breast.

"I can see that, nice you found the hay bale you know my horses have to eat that," Mickie says.

"MMMMMM I know I'm sorry just stripping off in public just for you made me feel so good," Trish moans again stroking her wet pussy lips.

"You should have seen how horny it made me," Mickie jokes.

"Yes I want to see," Trish groans spreading her legs wider, "Show me strip Mickie."

Mickie blushes a little, "Strip off in my own barn what if someone comes in and sees."

Trish stops moving her hand and sits up, "Mickie James you are one of the horniest, dirtiest little sluts I have ever been with, don't lie and say you haven't stripped off in this barn and fingered yourself to orgasm."

More blushing from Mickie, "Good point Trish ok," She says kicking her boots off.

Trish makes a little squeak of joy as she sits up a little more resting against the hay watching her girlfriend. Mickie unbuttons her top showing the lace of her white bra and slowly she slides the shirt off. Spinning round Mickie shakes her hips like a dancer throwing her shirt away before bending over and Trish clearly gasps at Mickie's denim clad booty bend over and right in her view. Trish's hand is back over her pussy rubbing and sliding her middle finger into her slit feeling her own wetness. Mickie spins round squeezing her breasts inside her bra and Trish's eye widen as Mickie's cleavage is pushed forward and is nearly hanging out of her bra. Her hands going down Mickie unbuttons her tight jeans and carefully tugs them down. The tight blue jeans are yanked down her massive thighs and Trish moans again seeing Mickie's underwear. A light blue thong that is already wet with the patch visible on the crotch of her panties. Mickie's jeans drop down by her bare feet and she looks up watching Trish finger and rubs her pussy harder. She can barely contain a grin at seeing Trish Stratus acting like a porn star sat down legs spread rubbing her soaking wet pussy. Now standing in her barn in just her bra and panties Mickie shakes her hips again dancing to no music but gets little cry from Trish as her bra is unclipped. Both Divas have seen each other naked a few times but out here in Mickie's barn almost public and almost in full daylight has both Divas hot. Mickie throws her bra away and covers her large tits with her hands spinning round and making Trish drool. Running her hand faster against her pussy Trish begs Mickie with her yes to show a pair of breasts almost as well made as hers. Smiling Mickie drops her hands and Trish smiles staring at Mickie's bare tits with her pink nipples rock hard. Trish pushes her middle finger deeper pleasuring herself as Mickie grabs the sides of her panties. She pulls them down quickly to show off her shaved cunt, the cunt that Trish loves and adores licking, kissing and touching. Mickie James and Trish Stratus are now both horny and naked inside Mickie's barn.

"Need a hand with that," Mickie grins crawling into the pile of hay staring at Trish's hand.

"MMMMMM yes please I need you Mickie," Trish groans pulling her hand away.

She lies back and thrusts her hips forward offering her perfect wet pussy to Mickie who is grinning. She crawls forward and moves on top of Trish pressing her big tits into Trish's making both Divas moan. As their massive chests rub together Mickie leans her head down and lightly kisses Trish on her lips. Mickie's hand trails down Trish's body and slides down across Trish's wet pussy.

"You're the best girlfriend ever Trish," Mickie moans nuzzling her nose and mouth into Trish's neck.

"OHHHH no babe you're the best," Trish moans with pleasure as Mickie presses her hand down onto her wet cunt.

Trish moans loudly and Mickie loves the noises of intense pleasure coming from Trish's mouth. She always dreamed of making Trish make sounds and groans like this and when she did and still does Mickie's heart just sings. Moving down Mickie leaves kisses down Trish's body in between her boobs and across her perfectly flat stomach.

"No baby," Trish moans grabbing Mickie by the hair pulling her back up and Mickie makes a sad face.

"No kissing, no pussy licking I want your fingers I wanna look at your face as you fuck me," Trish moans her eyes almost teary.

Trish has been fighting her growing feelings of love for this tiny brunette but Mickie shows all her emotion, it's always written across her little face like a book. Trish has always kept her emotions in check fixing her face to show the emotion she wants people to see rather than the emotion she is feeling. It was perfect and got her all the money, job and worldwide adoration that she always wanted. Now with Mickie, Trish finds she doesn't want to be that woman anymore; she wants to be more like Mickie. That means looking at Mickie's amazingly sexy face while her amazing fingers touch her but Trish isn't sure if Mickie wants that.

"So controlling and dominating mmmmm Trish wants my sexy fingers in her tight hole," Mickie teases enjoying Trish telling her what she wants.

"Yes Mickie please your fingers are so good on the drive down here I was dreaming about then I want your finger," Trish moans nearly begging.

Mickie can't resist her blonde goddess begging and moves her right hand against Trish's pussy and moves three fingers inside her. Trish groans hard feeling Mickie's fingers push inside her wet pussy and slowly rocks them in and out. Giggling Mickie moves her hand faster pumping with three fingers inside Trish's pussy making the blonde cry out with joy. Leaning her head down Mickie wraps her lips around Trish's soft nipple and slowly sucks on it. Trish gasps with joy leaning her body up pushing her chest into Mickie's mouth. Mickie slams her fingers in a little harder really pumping them into her lover's wet pussy while her tongue licks and sucks Trish's big tits. Driving her fingers in harder Mickie loves the feeling of Trish's body bending and pushing back into her. She clamps her mouth down a little firmer on Trish's nipple tracing her tongue around the soft areola. Trish screams in ecstasy as Mickie's perfect tongue teases her nipple and laying the soft hay Trish twists bucking her hips wanting to milk every second of pleasure from this moment. Mickie turns to Trish and her other breast kissing and sucking her nipple as her hand pumps deeper against Trish's crotch. Her fingers slide further and further up Trish's tight hole as the blonde leaks juices down right onto Mickie's wrist as she is being pleasured.

wwekiller
wwekiller
199 Followers