The Ultimate Blowjob

Story Info
Wife and friend suck my cock by the pool.
2.3k words
4.48
109.6k
75
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dave110256
dave110256
1,145 Followers

This is a short, true story about receiving my ultimate sexual pleasure, a mind-blowing blow job. I'm not sure I'm any different then most men as I crave a great blow job. Although it may seem selfish, wanting to sit back and enjoy this self-indulgent pleasure, I don't care. Sure, I love having sex, pleasing the woman I'm with but when it comes right down to it I'd prefer a great blow job.

I'm a lucky guy, fortunate enough to have a wife who enjoys fulfilling our sexual fantasies. If you have read any of my other stories, you'll see we've had some great times, beginning on our wedding night. Did I mention one of the reasons I married her was that I consider her to be the best cock sucker on the planet?

This episode began one nice, warm, sunny summer day last summer as we spent the day at home, lounging in and around our pool. As usual, I wore very little and my wife, Mary was topless wearing only a bikini bottom. We live in a very secluded rural area, our pool surrounded by a privacy fence. Sure, we've had a few surprises with people stopping by unexpectedly but people should know enough to announce themselves before walking around the house to the pool. A few of our neighbors have gotten an eyeful as we frequently skinny dip.

This day was no exceptions as a friend of Mary's stopped by and entered the pool area without announcing her presence first and she got just what she deserved. We were both naked, lying on our loungers, basking in the sun. Melissa was shocked to say the least as she poked her head above the fence.

"Hi guys! Oops, I'm so sorry!" Melissa said as she disappeared behind the fence.

"Hey, get back here! You've seen us now so you might as well join us. Come on in, clothing is optional!" Mary shouted.

Melissa opened the gate and slithered around the corner, her head down in embarrassment.

"Come on in and take a lounger. We'll get you a drink," Mary said.

"Are you sure this is OK?" she asked. "I am so sorry about the intrusion."

"You don't have to take your clothes, I have plenty of bathing suits you're welcome to wear if you like. We can get dressed too if you'd be more comfortable," Mary said.

Melissa was quite a bit younger then us, about 30, as we were each pushing 50. She had a great little body and enjoyed wearing form-fitting clothes with low necklines. Her response didn't surprise either of us.

"Nope, when in Rome....." Melissa said as she started taking off her clothes.

Mary got up and retrieved a wine cooler from the cooler on the deck, handing it to Melissa as she continued disrobing. She never hesitated, in just a few seconds she stood naked as if it were an every day thing for her.

"Damn girl, you look great," Mary said.

"Thanks, so do you," Melissa said.

All I could do was stare and try to conceal my growing erection. I was used to Mary walking around naked at the pool and still got erections constantly but with her sexy young friend now joining us, I couldn't contain it. I had to grab a towel and lay it over my lap to cover up.

"What's the matter Hun, see something you like?" Mary asked sarcastically.

I couldn't speak so I did the only thing I could think of and kept the towel around me and slid into the pool, keeping the towel around me until the water was over my waist. I stood resting my arms on the side of the pool, watching these two sexy women carry on their conversation as if nothing were out of the ordinary.

Melissa was tall, brunette and trim with perky tits and great nipples. I'd say she had a nice C-cup, definitely natural too. Fuck, I was so horny. The ladies consumed their drinks, then each opened another, passing one to me too. Then they joined me in the pool to cool off. I edged away, still sporting a hard-on and knowing my chest was noticeably heaving in excitement.

"So when do I get to see Dave's naked body?" Melissa asked. "Got something to hide?"

"Ah, no. I'm just a bit uncomfortable naked in front of another woman, sorry."

"Have a few more drinks then and loosen up," Melissa said. "I'd like to see the goods."

We did just that, each consuming at least 3 or 4 more and all feeling a bit free-spirited by then. My erection had subsided but my sexual interest hadn't though as my eyes were still checking out Melissa's body. Soon I had gotten up enough courage to make my way toward the pool steps, climbing out of the pool, taking my place on my lounger, without the towel.

"Hmm mm, looking good old man," Melissa said slyly, checking out my manhood. "Look like you've been hitting the gym."

I could feel myself swelling with the thought of my new found attention. I drank enough that I was bold now, not bothering to cover up.

"Damn Dave, are you getting excited?" Melissa asked., staring at my crotch. "Guys just can't control those things, can they?"

"I guess I am, sorry," I said.

"Don't be sorry, it's normal babe," Mary said as she joined me in the lounger next to me.

Melissa got out of the pool last, her nipples very hard and large now from the cool water temperature. Her nipples looked like hard little clam necks. My cock responded by twitching and swelling to full erection. I did try to somewhat cover up to no avail as the two women stared.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say you need that cock of your attended to Dave," Mary said. "What do you think Melissa?"

"I think I wouldn't mind helping out if he doesn't mind," Melissa said, now standing and moving toward me.

I froze, unable to move or say anything in fear that I may say the wrong thing. So I just lay there as both women knelt beside me, one on each side, staring at my cock.

Mary encouraged Melissa to be the first to touch me, nodding her head in approval.

Melissa raked the underside of my cock with her palm, just grazing it as it twitched and continued to swell.

"You're so big and hard, I just want to stuff that thing in my mouth," Melissa said.

"Go ahead, I'll join you," Mary said, biting her lower lip.

Mary's hands cupped my balls, her little finger grazing the area between my balls and ass as Melissa grasped my shaft firmly with both hands, one above the other. She then started slowly stroking my shaft as she twisted her palms in opposite directions, Mary still fondled my balls, grazing my asshole.

Melissa leaned toward my shaft and parted her lips, her tongue gently grazed the tip of my cock. My pre cum glistened in the sunlight as it trailed from the tip of my cock to the tip of her tongue. My cock twitched and bounced in anticipation as four hands manipulated and caressed my cock and balls.

Melissa leaned in again, her lips parted, and stretched them around the head of my cock as her tongue wrapped around the ridge of my mushroom head. She sucked the salty discharge as I watched her cheeks deflate, her tongue still working the ridge of the head.

Mary was just watching and fondling my balls, enjoying the pleasure I was getting from this. She knew I was in sexual Heaven, getting exactly what I wanted and craved. Then Mary leaned forward, taking one testicle in her mouth as Melissa was still teasing the head of my cock, stimulating me so much that I kept oozing for her as I swelled and jerked. Mary released my testicle from her mouth as her tongue grazed under my balls, almost touching my anus. She was busy working that sensitive spot just under my balls and above my anus when her tongue gently raked cross my ass, teasing me.

Melissa was taking her time, bringing me to near orgasm before she even started sliding up and down. She still had both hands wrapped around my seven inch cock, holding it straight as the shaft began to disappear in her mouth as she slid downward. She took about half of my length into her mouth, then rose, exposing the moist head, oozing with pre cum. She leaned back, almost as if admiring her work, then leaned in again sliding further down my member. Her lips were parted just enough to form a tight hold on my shaft, feeling like a very tight, wet pussy. My cock again began to disappear in her mouth as she slowly slid downward, Mary's tongue darted around and in my asshole.

Melissa pushed downward and started to gag as my cock touched the back of her throat. This didn't stop her as her throat swelled and filled with my cock, her throat muscles relaxed as her nose pushed into my pubic hair forcefully. She continued gagging and slurping, holding my dick deep into her throat, her muscles milking and contracting around the head.

Mary's tongue traced toward the shaft, joining Melissa as she rose. Melissa's hands guided my meat toward Mary's mouth now, almost taunting her to match her skillful technique. Mary opened wide and plunged, wasting no time making my cock completely disappear again, not to be shown up by her young friend. Mary stuffed my entire cock into her mouth, her saliva glistening in the sun as it oozed from the corners of her mouth. She moaned as she milked my shaft with her throat as Melissa looked on.

I swear my eyes were rolling back in my head as these women assaulted my cock. I reached for each of them, grabbing a tit on each of them, kneading them as they continued blowing me.

Mary slowly started rising and falling, slurping and gargling each time she stuffed the entire length into her mouth. Melissa was getting impatient and the next time Mary came up she grabbed my cock and plunged quickly, stuffing my swollen cock into her throat. Melissa moaned and made a wet sound as if she were drowning and gagging, now almost trying to make a contest out of it to see who could milk my semen and get the prize.

Mary took over again with Melissa's tongue now tracing up my chest, then her lips met mine. Her lips parted as her tongue entwined with mine. I could taste my salty discharge on her lips as she kissed me passionately, her hand now caressing my balls and fingers lightly grazing my asshole. She moaned as I inserted a finger into her wet pussy, finding her swollen clitoris.

Melissa immediately became so turned on she stood up and positioned her pussy over my face, begging me to taste her. I eagerly spread her pussy open and dove my tongue in, inserting a few fingers as well. Melissa came almost instantly, drenching my face with her cum as she clutched my head and screamed in ecstasy.

Mary had almost paused, still sucking my cock but watching me eat out her friend. After Melissa came, she went back to my cock, grabbing it from Mary and eagerly stuffed it into her mouth, pushing downward until her nose was again in my pubic hair. I swear if I had another 6 inches she would have taken it at that point. Her throat muscles milked my cock as she gargled and moaned. She seamed like she was cumming again as my cock was driven deep into her throat.

Mary had taken her place, my tongue now exploring and lapping the depths of her pussy as she neared orgasm. She shook and trembled, screaming as she splashed my face with her moisture.

This really turned on Melissa as she squeezed my balls, cupping them with both hands and drove my cock into her mouth, rapidly going up and down and sucking like a vacuum. Melissa moaned, begging for my eruption as Mary's tongue joined hers', trying to get a piece of my cock as I exploded.

I felt the powerful eruption coming, Melissa sensed this as well as my cock swelled and jerked as my semen felt like a balloon ready to explode.

Then the rush started, my ass lifted, pushing into Melissa's mouth as Mary helped milk me. I clutched Melissa's head, tangling my fingers in her hair, driving her face into my cock as the first wave of warm , salty semen erupted into her mouth. She gargled and gagged as it splashed the back of her throat. I yelled and grunted in ecstasy, pushing upward again, shooting another sticky load into her mouth, this time I held her head not letting her come up for air.

Mary never missed a beat and drove down onto my cock with her mouth, her throat milking my sperm. I continued exploding, driving my cock as deep and hard as possible into my wife's mouth as she eagerly sucked it down, not missing a drop. Melissa's tongue was fighting trying to get a piece of my cock as I continued to spew into Mary's mouth, one violent eruption after another, each one tingling as it pushed upward and out my shaft. I have never cum so much for so long. It seemed like minutes and ounces of sperm.

Finally, with my cock still jerking and throbbing, the final shot of goo escaped my body, sucked dry by my sexy wife. I had just experienced the best blow job of my life.

There were no regrets afterward and Mary even invited Melissa back for a swim but her boyfriend wasn't into other couples so we never hooked up again.

My wife is still the cock sucking queen but Melissa put forth a great effort. To this day, that one was the best but I continue to get great blow jobs whenever I want one. I'm very fortunate that Mary likes to suck cock more than anything else, she actually gets off on it. Poor me..

dave110256
dave110256
1,145 Followers