The Ultimate Mommy Test

Story Info
Mrs. Henry discovers her 'Mommy Power' over her 'Sons'.
5.3k words
4.12
215.3k
120
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER ONE

It all began so randomly.

"Mrs. Henry," the Little Guy called. "I'm done."

I bounced out the back door. I was wearing a t-shirt, jeans skirt, cowboy boots, and no bra or underwear. Walking across the yard, my big breasts bounced all over the place. The brisk April air made my nipples particularly long and hard.

The Little Guy was standing proudly by the fence that separated the yard from the fields. A section had fallen down during the winter and I had hired him to fix it. I call him the Little Guy because he was 21, skinny and a little short compared to me. I'm tall, a little over six feet.

He had done a good job. I told him to come to the house and I'd pay him.

"Sure," he said, his eyes fixed on my breasts. The few times we were together, I had noticed him sneaking looks at my chest, but not like today. Must have been the fact that I was braless and so nippy.

By the time we got to the house, the bulge in his pants told me he had a raging hard on. I got out the $50 to pay him, but then something came over me. Something mischievous.

"Instead of me giving you this money," I said, "how about I let you suck my big titties and fuck me?"

The Little Guy was incredulous. "Y-yeah," he stammered. "That'd be great, Mrs. Henry."

I had never propositioned a guy like that. But, then, I guess, I was living a new life. Let me explain...

I got married to the late, great Mr. James Henry more than 30 years ago. I was 19 and still a virgin. Because of my figure, my parents had really kept me under lock and key. He was 55 -- strong, handsome and rugged. He had never married and owned a big farm. And he was my way out of poverty.

I didn't realize it at first, but he was kind of kinky. During sex, he called me his baby or daughter and had me call him Daddy. He always liked to be in the dominant position, on top of me or from behind, fucking me in either my pussy or ass. It got him super hard and excited.

We had a big poster bed. The mattress stood about hip high. I would stand on the floor, face the bed, lean forward on the mattress, and push up my ass toward him. He would get behind me, tear off my bra and panties, and grind his big cock in and out of my anus and pull on my nipples like he was milking one of the cows.

"Daddy can't help it baby," he would pant with guilty shame. "I just have to fuck you."

"That's OK, Daddy," I would tell him sweetly. "I'm your baby girl. My tits and ass belong to you!"

After 15 or 20 minutes of fucking and milking me like that, his cock would explode. He filled my ass or pussy with so much semen it would leak down the back of my legs. I would quiver in a series of intense orgasms.

It was fun and he was good to me. We had two sons, who have since grown up, moved away, and got married. Unfortunately, three years ago James Henry became ill. A year ago he died. I spent the last 12 months in mourning.

Now, for the first time since I was a teenager, the only person I had to think about was me. And all I wanted to do was have some fun.

I took the Little Guy upstairs to my bedroom. He tore off his clothes. His cock snapped up in full erection. I was impressed at how big it was. I sat on the side of the poster bed, facing him, and spread my legs.

"Aren't you going to take off your clothes?" he asked.

"For $50, all you're getting is a quickie," I told him.

He pushed up my t-shirt to squeeze my breasts and suck my nipples as he rubbed his cockhead against my pussy lips. Then he lifted his head from my chest, held my hips, and eased his cock inside. It felt good to feel a big thick penis rub against my clitoris. I was surprised at how quickly I got wet.

Suddenly, his erection began to wither. A perturbed look came over his face. He reminded me of my sons when they were little. "What's wrong?" I asked.

He was reluctant to talk, but finally said, "This is going to sound strange..."

"Yeah," I said, not knowing what to expect.

After a long moment of silence, he finally asked, "Can I call you Mommy?"

"Why would you want to do that?" I chuckled. "Do you want me to diaper you?"

"No, no," he protested. "I need to call you Mommy and I need you to call me your Son. It's the only way I can cum, Mrs. Henry."

Why not, I figured. My husband liked to be Daddy. I could be the Little Guy's Momma.

"Sure," I said as I caressed his cheek.

"Thank you...Mommy," he said.

As soon as he said it, he became crazy with excitement for me. His cock swelled harder and larger. He pawed and sucked my breasts with wild abandon. He pumped his cock in and out of my pussy with newfound energy. I could literally feel his expanding girth ripple against my clitoris.

He kept saying things like, "Mommy, I love you. Mommy, I need your nipples. Mommy, you make me so hard." He said it so lovingly, so passionately, I found myself saying things back to encourage him. "Mommy loves her Son. Mommy's breasts are for you. Mommy needs her Son to cum."

I held my legs apart as wide as I could. I was going to have an incredibly powerful orgasm. But as good as that would have felt, I realized I didn't want to cum. The last thing in the world I wanted was to become dependent on somebody again.

No. I wanted to be in charge. I wanted to call the shots. In or out of bed.

I gathered up all my inner strength, regained control of my body, and stopped myself from cumming. It wasn't easy. It felt like I was tearing myself apart from the inside. But when I surmounted my orgasm, I felt fantastic. I was filled with a new kind of sexual power -- nothing like I had ever experienced before.

I had to put it to the test. I pulled the Little Guy's face up from my breasts. My nipples were big and puffy, dripping with saliva. I held his cheeks in both hands and looked directly into his eyes. "Mommy wants you to cum," I said firmly.

He stared back at me. "Yes, Mommy," he panted.

Emboldened, I slapped his buttocks and ordered, "Mommy wants you to cum -- NOW!"

It was as if I had somehow reached inside of him and taken control of something. His body went limp, but his cock grew even harder and larger inside me. Suddenly, it pulsed and he began shooting heavy loads of cum into my pussy. It reached the point where his cum backed up, spurt out against his hips and thighs, and began running in thick rivulets down his legs.

He looked down in amazement at where our crotches met, as if he had no control over what was happening. When he had finished cumming, he collapsed against my breasts. "Mrs. Henry," he panted. "That was incredible. Thank you so much."

I was stunned at how much he ejaculated. "Do you always cum so much?" I asked.

"No, M'am," he said. "I've never been so hard or squirted so much in my life."

I hugged him to my chest. "Don't go calling me Mrs. Henry," I said. "When we're alone, you call me Mommy or Momma."

He looked up at me from my breasts like a little boy. "Yes, Mommy," he said with a big smile.

I could feel his cock getting hard again. But that was enough sex today. As much as my old self would have enjoyed it, the new Mommy Henry wanted to think about what had just happened.

CHAPTER TWO

In the months that followed, the Little Guy and I spent every Saturday together. We really did develop a kind of Mommy-Son relationship, albeit a little kinky.

He would arrive in the morning. I would give him a big braless hug, kiss him on the cheek, and hand him a long list of chores. When was finished, he would run in to the kitchen and yell, "All done, Mommy."

I'd tell him how proud I was of my Son and that it was time for his reward. We'd go up to my bathroom. I'd have him take a shower. I'd stay dressed, stand outside the tub, and wash his body, with a special emphasis on his cock, making sure he was rock hard.

We'd go to the bedroom. I would put on a nightgown and sit on the side of the bed. I'd unbutton the top and let him feel and suck Mommy's breasts. When he had his fill, I'd pick up the bottom of the nightgown, spread my legs and let him fuck Mommy's pussy. When he couldn't hold back any more, I would let him cum one huge load after another until my pussy overflowed.

I wondered how he developed his Mommy Fetish. It turned out to be very simple. He told me that had always been attracted to women with large breasts. After he graduated high school and moved out of the house, he lived alone. He quickly discovered pictures on the Internet of big-titted women. He began to regularly masturbate while fantasizing about sucking and fucking all those titties. During one particularly long jerk off session, he unexpectedly called the woman "Mommy" out loud. He was surprised at how intensely hard he became and how much he ejaculated. From then on, every time he jerked off, he fantasized about an older woman with big tits being his Mommy and him being her Son.

He started dating a girl his age with nice sized breasts. To his surprise, he couldn't cum unless he could call her Mommy. When he told her about it, she laughed him out of bed. The same thing happened with two other girls. He didn't know what to do. Then he met me.

My relationship with the Little Guy began to open my eyes to what I call Mommy Power. Once I knew the Little Guy was hooked on me, I began exploring what I could do with it. Instead of letting him fuck me on the edge of the bed, I would take him to the couch in the living room. I would unbutton the top of my nightgown. He would rest his head on my lap, suck Mommy's breasts, and Mommy would jerk him off. He would cum buckets as usual.

One Saturday he finally asked, "Mommy, are we ever going to have regular sex again?"

I looked at him forlornly and said, "Only on very, very special occasions, baby. If you have sex with Mommy too much, then we can't be Mommy and Son. We'd be girlfriend and boyfriend. You wouldn't want that, would you?"

Without thinking, he answered, "No. I need you to be my Mommy."

"Then show Mommy what a good Son you are," I told him as I pumped his cock. Within seconds, he came all over his chest and stomach.

I decided to experiment a little more. After his shower, we would go to the couch, as usual. He would be naked, but I would only unbutton my blouse to show off my breasts, and I would have him kneel in front of me and jerk off. I would tell him how Mommy understood how much he wanted to touch and suck my breasts and how much Mommy wanted him to cum as hard as he could. And he would.

One Saturday, while he was fisting his cock before me, he asked, "Mommy, am I ever going to suck you again? Are you ever going to jerk me off again?"

"Only on very, very special occasions," I said sadly. "If you suck Mommy too much and Mommy jerks you off too much, you'll become a baby again. And you don't want that to happen, do you?"

He thought for a moment and said, "No. I want to be a big boy."

"Then show Mommy," I said.

"Yes, Mommy!" he cried. He beat his cock like a madman and came as big as ever.

I began to notice that I could look into the eyes of almost any man and instantly determine whether he wanted Mommy Sex. Even though he might have only glanced at me for a second, I could tell whether he had that intense, primal yearning for me to be their Mommy, to touch and suck my breasts, and to cum for me. While he might be able to get hard or cum during "normal sex," the only way a guy like this could have a truly satisfying, mind blowing orgasm, in which he became rock hard and ejaculated his brains out, was with Mommy.

Every time I spotted this in a man, I gave him a look and a smile that told him three things. One, I understood the deep Mommy Lust he had for me. Two, his Mommy Lust made me, as his Mommy, very happy. And three, maybe, if he was good enough, there was a possibility, ever so slight, that I would let him be Mommy's Son, suck Mommy's big nipples, and fuck Mommy's tight pussy. Then I'd watch him melt.

I began feeling supremely confident. For the first time in my life, I was truly proud of the size -- and the power -- of my breasts and nipples. I began eating better, exercising more, and losing weight, except in my breasts, which made them look even bigger.

I could feel myself radiating Mommy Power and attracting Sons everywhere.

It was like an intoxicating drug, better than any sex I could imagine.

CHAPTER THREE

I decided I needed a real test.

After some research on the Internet, I found a lounge that catered to gay men. I dressed relatively conservatively, but made sure I was braless. The minute I walked in, I could some of the guys staring at my nipples and something happening inside their heads.

I went to the bar, ordered a drink, and waited. Within about 15 minutes, the Big Guy came up to me. I call him the Big Guy because he was about six and a half feet tall and bulging muscle -- all natural, no steroids. He was in his mid-20s, clean-shaven, and smelled good. He had a dark tan, like a man who worked outside.

And he was obviously gay. "Can I refresh your drink?" he asked politely, a little feminine lilt to his voice.

I nodded and said, "Thank you."

He ordered for himself and me. We introduced ourselves. The drinks came. We chit chatted, feeling out whether we could trust each other. Then, he leaned close and said, "The minute I looked at you I had the most incredible feeling. I don't know how to describe it. I mean, I'm gay. I've never been with a woman my whole life. But --"

He stopped himself, searching for the words.

I looked into his eyes. That's when I discovered the Mommy Switch. I realized that the Little Guy, as well as every other guy with Mommy Lust, has it. It's like a little penis inside a man's mind. I began caressing the Big Guy's switch, helping it grow bigger and harder. When it was fully erect, I began to more aggressively pump it. Within seconds the Big Guy melted.

"I brushed my hand against his cheek and whispered, "I understand. You need me to be your Mommy."

"Yes," he whispered back, surrendering completely.

"You must do everything I tell you," I instructed.

"Yes," he said weakly.

"Yes, Mommy," I told him.

"Yes, Mommy," he repeated.

"Good boy," I said happily, patting him on the behind. I finished my drink, got off the bar stool, and took him by the hand. "Come with me," I said.

We went to my car and drove back to the house. On the highway, I told him to pull down his pants and show me his erection. It was big, nearly a foot long. "Very nice," I complimented him. "I bet the boys love it."

"Yes, Mommy," he said, smiling proudly.

With my left hand on the wheel, I reached over with my right to casually fist his cock. It was hot, hard and muscular.

"That feels so good," he panted.

"Tell Mommy what you like to do with the boys," I told him.

"I like to pound my cock into a guy's ass, but I also like it when a guy takes me," he said.

When we got to the house, we went to the back yard. It was warm, the sky was clear and the moon showed brightly. I spread out a large comforter. We sat down and I helped him get completely undressed. His cock was so hard it stood almost straight up. We began hugging and kissing each other on the cheek, like a Mother and Son who hadn't seen each other in a long time. Unlike your typical Mother and Son, however, he was naked and I was fisting his erection.

Just like the Little Guy, he began saying things like, "Mommy, I love you. Mommy, I need you. Mommy, it is so good to be with you."

I encouraged him, saying things like, "Mommy loves her Son. I don't care whether you are gay. You are perfect the way you are."

I eased his head and shoulders to my lap and opened the top of my dress. I pulled the material off my left shoulder and gave him full access to my breast. "Suck Mommy's big nipples like you suck those big gay cocks," I instructed him.

He latched on to my breast like a hungry baby as I continued to pump his penis. Pre-cum leaked from his cock head, making his shaft nice and slick. After a little while, he dropped my nipple from his mouth. "I'm going to cum," he panted, a look of amazement on his face. "I don't get it. I've never sucked a woman's breast before."

"Yes, you have," I said. "You sucked Mommy when you were little. Mommy represents unconditional love. My big breasts and nipples are a physical manifestation of that love."

I started into his eyes and pushed his Mommy Switch as far as it could go. "I want my big gay Son to cum for Mommy," I commanded. "I want you to use that cock -- the one that can only cum inside a boy's ass or mouth -- to cum on Mommy's big breasts."

"Yes, Mommy!" he cried. With that, he spurt one hot load after another against my breasts and his chest.

"Oh my God, Mommy," he panted in his slightly feminine voice. "That was the best orgasm I had ever had! Thank you so much!"

"Do you always ejaculate so much?" I asked.

"No, Mommy," he said. "I've never been so hard or cum so much in my life."

That's when I got the idea for The Ultimate Mommy Test.

CHAPTER FOUR

I continued to see the Little Guy on Saturdays and the Big Guy on Wednesday nights.

I kept the Little Guy in suspense, not knowing what to expect. One week, I'd play the cold-hearted bitch Mommy. I would have him kneel naked on the floor in front of me and jerk himself off. I would remain clothed and not even show him my boobs. The next week, I'd play the warm-loving dream Mommy, and I'd let him suck and fuck me to his heart's content.

At the same time, I focused on getting the Big Guy hooked. I played the totally supportive Mommy he always wanted. We'd cuddle together naked in front of the fire. I'd have him tell me stories of his relationships with guys. Or we'd look at photographs of naked guys that I had printed from the Internet. I would tell him how proud he made me for his decision to become gay, because I knew it was not an easy thing to do. As we talked, he would get harder. I would jerk him off while he nursed from my breasts. Or I would suck him off. Eventually, I got him to jerk off for me and fuck my breasts.

Both guys continued to be incredulous at how hard they got with me, how much they came for me, and how they couldn't help but do anything I asked. It was easy to turn on the Little Guy's Mommy Switch. It was usually stiff and hard the moment he saw me. On the other hand, so to speak, the Big Guy needed a little more Motherly Love before I could turn on his switch.

I let both of them know that I was seeing other "Sons." Soon, I introduced the notion that they were like brothers and should meet each other. One Sunday night, I had them both over for dinner. The Little Guy was confused when he saw that the Big Guy was gay, but the Big Guy had no reaction to the Little Guy being straight. I made it clear that I wanted them to become good friends. They eventually warmed up to each other.

I kept having them over for Sunday dinners. One night, after we finished eating, I told them that if they wanted me to continue to be their Mommy, we all had to get naked in bed, and they had to let Mommy nurse them and masturbate them.

Together.

"I'm not getting into bed with a gay guy," the Little Guy attempted to protest. But a few strokes of his Mommy Switch and he agreed.

When we got into bed, their cocks were even bigger and harder than usual. We sat on our knees, the Little Guy facing me to my right, the Big Guy facing me to my left. Each of them sucked a breast while I pumped their erections simultaneously. I was able to make them cum at nearly the same time. And, boy oh boy, did they cum. My breasts were drenched with semen. It almost looked as if I was producing milk again.

That's how Sunday nights became Mommy's Family Nights. I would jerk them off or they would jerk off for me. Or I would give them blowjobs or they would fuck my breasts. They would cum like there was no tomorrow. And I grew more powerful.

12