The Virgin

Story Info
Good girls know how to have fun, too.
1.2k words
4.34
44k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TTMann
TTMann
75 Followers

Here's a true life story for you. These events really happened. Well, except for the good parts - but hey, a guy can dream, can't he?

------------------------------------------------

I knew I shouldn't stare, but I couldn't help it - she was just so beautiful. When I first met Cathy, she was only 11 years old, and I was an old married man of 28. Her family moved in next door, and while her mother was quite a looker, Cathy was a little on the awkward side, with glasses and a big nose. Her father was military, so they moved around a lot, but they had picked this house as a kind of "home base", where they returned every so often, renting the house out when they were stationed elsewhere. Cathy was off at college when they returned, so when I went next door and saw her on summer break from school, I was stunned. Her glasses were gone, and her face had grown into her nose. And that's not all that had grown - that gawky adolescent body had become tall and slender, with long beautiful legs rising to a pair of tight shorts holding in a mouthwatering ass, tight little waist, finishing off with a v-neck blouse accenting the sweetest pair of tits the world had ever seen.

I was a little embarrassed when it appeared I had been caught checking out this 19-year-old beauty's killer bod, but she simply smiled sweetly at me and waved. I tried to behave myself, but it was nearly impossible to keep my erection at bay as I talked to her and her parents. She was a communications major in college, and had hoped to spend the summer as an intern at a local radio station. Unfortunately for her, the station she had interviewed with was one of those "Morning Zoo" stations, and the hosts of the program thought she wouldn't be suited for their style of fun. We listened to a bit of her on-air interview, and they decided that although she was quite beautiful, they liked to "abuse" their interns with sex talk, and given her on-air admission to being a virgin, it "just wouldn't be right" for them to have their fun with her.

She seemed to be taking it pretty well that night, but the next day when I ran into her, she seemed really down. As we stood just outside her garage talking, I thought I'd try to cheer her up, so I joked, "I just hope when my daughter gets to your age she loves me enough to do like you did - either be a virgin, or lie to me about it."

She smiled at my joke, then said, "You know, just because someone's a virgin doesn't mean she doesn't DO anything." I'd like to say I had a witty retort, but I was just in shock, and stood there not saying a thing. Silently, with a sly grin on her face, she placed her right hand in the middle of my chest and pushed me into the garage, as her left hand hit the button to lower the door. The next thing I knew, her shapely body was less than an inch from mine, both her hands were lightly touching my shoulders, and she looked up into my eyes and said, "Let me show you what I mean."

A light kiss to the end of my chin, and then she was slowly sinking to her knees in front of me, her eyes locked with mine. I might not have figured out what was going on yet, but my cock had, and was hard as a rock. My knees nearly buckled at the sight of her kneeling there, her delicate hands opening the front of my pants and pulling my cock out in front of her face. Her pink tongue slipped out of her mouth and licked her lips, and as her gaze never left mine, her lips parted and she slipped them over the end of my cock. My brain had finally caught up with the rest of me, but it was still having trouble believing the sight before me - this beautiful teenage girl, with MY cock stuck in her mouth. As she slid her face forward, taking me deeper into her mouth, I felt her tongue licking the underside of my cock. The feeling of her tongue, and that hot, wet mouth, was something I can't describe, and something I will never forget. Even more incredible, she didn't stop her descent until my cock had disappeared completely into her mouth. At this point, still looking into my eyes, she WINKED! Then I knew, she was doing something she loved, and man, did she ever know what she was doing.

Back and forth her mouth went, as she expertly sucked me off. While I couldn't pull my eyes away from the sight of my cock sawing in and out of her bright red lips, I also couldn't resist the urge to get my hands on that beautiful little body. I gently stroked her hair, and then slid my hands down to cup her firm breasts. Her nipples were poked into my palms, and I hear her moan as I pinched them. As this wonderful teenage cocksucker repeatedly swallowed my cock, she reached down and opened her shirt, freeing those gorgeous tits for me to squeeze, while she slipped her fingers between her own legs to rub herself. The sensations were incredible, as my cock went in and out of her hot little mouth, fucking her face repeatedly. It was the most erotic sight I had ever beheld, this sweet faced teenager, down on her knees giving the most amazing blowjob I had ever had. Those innocent eyes, looking up at me, while my cock slid deep in her throat. It was more than I could stand, and she could tell I wouldn't last long.

I might have held out a bit longer, but as I was trying to remember the batting order of the Miracle Mets, she slipped my cock out of her mouth just long enough to say, "Please, I want you to cum in my mouth, I need to taste your cum." That was it, I couldn't take it anymore, and she barely had gotten my cock back in that sweet mouth before I shot off. It was probably my biggest load ever, and I could see - and feel - her quickly swallow to keep up with the flow. Once she caught up with the initial blast, though, she stopped swallowing, and gathered my cum in her mouth. When I finally finished, she let my cock slip out of her mouth, and with a gleam in her eye she opened her mouth so I could see her tongue covered with my sperm. Tilting her head back, she made a production of swallowing what was left, then sucked my cock back in her mouth, gently licking and sucking the last bits of my orgasm out of me. When I had finally began to softened, she took my cock deep one last time, and then let me free. Licking her lips, she stood, gave me a soft kiss, and turned away.

As she was getting ready to go into the house, with me still standing there with my pants around my ankles, she turned and said, "Those Morning Zoo idiots don't know what they missed." And then she was gone.

TTMann
TTMann
75 Followers