The Web Ch. 07

Story Info
This time, Kelly calls the shots.
9.4k words
4.8
39k
13

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 03/08/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seventh part of an eight part series. I wrote this story to develop some themes more along the lines of "mind-influence" than "mind-control." The most erotic time in a relationship is often spent exploring the boundaries of trust and sharing. If that turns you on, then this story will have many molten scenes. At the same time, as the writing progressed, the characters grew and influenced each other in interesting ways. Is it better to get what you want, or learn what you want? I still don't know who really was in control. Maybe you will.

*

Friday rolled around, and the two ladies arrived right at six. They both wore thin-strap tank tops, shorts, and sandals.

"Keep your tongue in you mouth, Brad," Kelly said as she swept by.

"Yeah, I don't want to get it stepped on," I replied. "Now who wants a glass of wine?"

I got the ladies served and moved us out to the deck.

"I decided to keep it light tonight," I said. "I've got a chilled soup to start, a dinner salad with salmon, some good bread, and of course, plenty of wine. Figured I could prepare it beforehand and kick back with you two this evening."

"Sounds wonderful," Cathy said. "Beautiful evening out here."

We settled into conversation. Kelly betrayed nothing of her upcoming session with me, completely relaxed and playful with us. I brought out each course as the mood struck us, and we finished with some chocolate I had bought.

"I remember coming here a few weeks ago," Kelly stated. "We all didn't know each other as well back then, and we were all a little unsure of what would happen. I'll have to say I didn't expect how far we would come."

"I didn't either," Cathy said, laughing. Kelly and I joined in.

"As you no doubt have guessed, I have a date with Kevin tomorrow. Cathy, while I can help you wrap up some things in your personal explorations, it's going to get more awkward for me to spend a lot of—how shall we say—intimate time together with you. At the same time, Brad, I've come to respect what you're doing. When we started, you teased about me doing this myself. Remember?"

"I do, Kelly. I think you said something to the effect of 'In your dreams.'"

Kelly laughed. "At the time, I didn't think there was any need. However, I can change my mind in the face of new evidence. I learned that there were some avenues that pushed even my boundaries, especially with two people I like a lot. So that's why I wanted to do this."

"What do you have in mind?" I said.

"To get any more, you'll have to get me on the couch," she said elusively. "Just take me through the same exercise you do with Cathy, and let's see what happens. I'm a beach girl myself, so that technique should work well."

"One shrink session coming up!" I said to giggles from the ladies. "OK, let's clear up this table, and we'll get started."

When we finished the table, I sent the ladies back to the bathroom and got a couple of towels ready, just in case.

"This is different," Kelly said as she sat on the couch with Cathy and I in the chairs opposite her. "I feel a little nervous all of a sudden."

"Just know that I'm a little nervous, too," I replied. "I always am when starting with someone new. So we can both learn to relax together. Now, let's find that beach. What does it look like to you?"

"Cliffs coming down to beautiful sand. Warm surf rolling in. Nobody around for miles. We've hiked a long way to get here."

"Sounds really nice," I said, slipping into her setting. I led her through a relaxation progression and then introduced her to myself as a guide. We then started meeting her voices.

"Kelly, may I meet the Controller?"

"This is the Controller speaking."

"Hello, Controller. How does your role for Kelly compare to that for Cathy?"

"Yes, very similar. I work to keep Kelly from doing things that she will regret."

"What might she regret with the two of us?"

"Well, clearly she doesn't want to mess up your relationship. She is a very close friend with Cathy, and she is becoming a close friend of yours, Brad, as well. I keep her from jeopardizing those friendships."

"Thank you for doing that, Controller. I value Kelly's friendship, and I wouldn't want anything to disrupt it." I went on a hunch, figuring the timing was right. "Now, what else have you been working to control?"

"I think you know that I've been working to get the two of you together. It's obvious that you two were made for each other, and I didn't want you to waste any more time."

"You've succeeded," I acknowledged. "I've felt your influence all along."

"But I'm not sure I've been in control," Kelly said. "You two have taken off on your own, far more than I could have planned. In fact, you turn Kelly on so much that I've had to hold her back."

"Is that what you're worried about: that the three of us will go somewhere you can't control—somewhere that damages our relationship?"

"Yes. Kelly would like to take you to some places you haven't been, but it's fraught with danger."

"Thank you for letting us know, Controller. Let's talk to some of those voices, and then we'll come back and discuss what to do. Does that make sense to you?"

"Yes, it does."

"Good. Now, while we talk to some particular voices, will you help me by keeping the channel clear?"

"Yes, I'd be happy to do that."

"Thank you, Controller. I appreciate the job you're doing."

"You're welcome."

"Now, may I meet the Protector?"

"This is the Protector."

"Good to meet you. How do you view your role for Kelly?"

"I've got to protect Kelly from herself. She likes to get into dangerous situations, so I have to step in. She could get hurt, or she might hurt others."

"What do you do?"

"I make her give up on those ideas."

"That makes sense," I agreed. "Now, if you are convinced that Kelly won't get hurt or hurt others, do you go ahead and let her do things?"

"Oh, yes. Kelly thinks I hold her back too much, but I let her have a lot of connection and fun. I wish she would appreciate that."

"Maybe we can work to make Kelly more appreciative."

"That would be great, but I'm not holding my breath."

"OK, fair enough. Let's talk about protecting a little more. If you were convinced that nobody would be hurt, would you let Kelly try something that she wanted to?"

"I probably would. I would have to see what it was."

"How about if Cathy and I talk to you after we've heard what she wants? You can watch us and hear whether we're concerned about what Kelly is wanting to do."

"Let's try that."

"Great. May I now speak to Joy, please?"

Kelly's voice became stronger. "This is Joy speaking."

"Joy, what do you think about things?"

"I am thrilled that Kelly has gotten the two of you together. You can't imagine how good she feels about that. Plus, she loves being around you both. I'm very pleased that she is bringing such a level of exhilaration to you and herself."

"That's wonderful to hear, Joy."

"Now, Kelly has an opportunity to add some aspects to your relationship—aspects that will pull you deeper together for years to come. However, it's a delicate line to walk, so you'll need to help her as well. She needs your support to bring you this gift."

"We are here for Kelly, aren't we Cathy?"

"Anything," Cathy said simply.

"Thank you." Kelly smiled. "I think it's time to talk to Desire."

"May I speak to Desire?"

Kelly's smile widened. "You are speaking to Desire."

"Thank you. How have things been going for you?"

"Wonderful! Kelly has gotten so many things that I wanted for her. The two of you are together and are her friends. Cathy, she's seen you blossom into a sex goddess beyond what she could imagine. She's also seen the both of you make love in many different ways, and it's brought her great pleasure. She even has a promising date tomorrow. But of course, I want more for her."

"And what might that be?"

"Brad, you've done a wonderful job introducing Cathy to many different forms of pleasure. But it's been fairly one-sided so far. Like last week, you were possessive of her. I would like to turn that around, where she teaches and possesses you. That would add a new dimension to your relationship, and it would further expand Cathy's confidence with her sexual self."

My cock hardened at the thought. "That makes sense, Desire. If Cathy is taking the lead, I'm sure good things will follow."

"I'm not quite done," Kelly added quietly, "and this is harder to say." She paused, came to a decision, and then continued in a stronger voice. "Without getting between the two of you, I want Kelly to teach and possess you both."

Wow. Tingles started down my spine as my cock lurched upward. I looked over at Cathy, finding her eyes locked onto mine. They had that wild quality that meant she was really excited. Her head nodded just the smallest amount.

"Um, I think we would both love that, Desire."

"Really? You'll have to trust Kelly completely. What I want is to have you two do everything she says."

"We do trust her, and I think we both want this as much as you do. As you know, we agreed to talk to the Protector and Controller to make sure that they are OK with what is happening, so if you're ready, let's call them back."

"I'm ready. Which would you like?"

"Let's start with the Protector."

"The Protector is speaking."

"I know you heard everything we talked about. What do you think?"

"I worry that she'll do something that she'll regret. Something that would damage your relationship."

I thought for a moment. "How about this? You're main concern is that she'll hurt us. Could you carefully watch us to see if we're getting concerned? If one of us does, you can back Kelly off."

"That would help."

"Also, we'll establish a safe word for both Cathy and me. That way, even if you miss something, we can stop things from getting out of hand. With you protecting us, I think we can give Kelly what she wants. Will this work for you?"

"Yes, and I can watch to make sure it stays that way."

"Great. Thank you, Protector, for helping Kelly this way. In fact, without you we probably couldn't do this at all. We need someone checking in on us."

"You're welcome."

"Now, may I speak to the Controller?"

"The Controller is back."

"Thank you, Controller. After hearing how the Protector is watching us for signs of becoming uncomfortable, do you think you could work with the Protector to keep us from hurting each other?"

"I probably can; yes, I know I can. I can definitely step in if the Protector warns me."

"Good. Also, can you help Kelly control the two of us. That's what she wants."

"Oh yes," the Controller answered as Kelly smiled. "I'm good at that."

"I bet you are. Now, can you take us back to the beach?"

"Here we are."

"Thank you very much, Controller. Kelly, after hearing Joy and Desire speak, do you want to do what they talked about?"

"Yes, very much."

"OK, both Cathy and I will put ourselves in your hands."

"Let's get back from this beach!"

I took Kelly back into my living room.

"Wow, I feel great!" she said, stretching.

"You've been deeply relaxed," I said. "It's very refreshing."

"And arousing," she smiled, looking at me. "Yes, I remember everything, and I think you two are now mine to command."

"Before you get carried away, let's review our safe word."

"Worried?" she asked.

"Very," I laughed back. "How about us using 'Uncle' again? That work for you, Cathy?"

"What?" Cathy looked up. "Oh, yes, it does."

Kelly looked keenly at Cathy. "You a little distracted, girlfriend?"

"Maybe," Cathy answered, causing all of us to laugh.

"I think I can help you with your horniness. Brad, switch places with me."

"Yes Ma'am," I said.

As I settled down, Kelly looked over at Cathy. "This time, I'd like you to be a little more possessive, as you like to say. Why don't you straddle Brad's hips and start making out with him?"

Cathy swung over me, her eyes looking deeply into mine. She gently brought her fingertips to my face and caressed all around, lingering on my lips and behind my ears. The effect was electric on my skin.

"Good, very good, Cathy. I think Brad is liking this."

Cathy brought her lips to my face, kissing and nibbling my eyelids, ears, and neck. I felt her warm breath tingle my skin, and I shivered.

"This is so hot, Cathy. Keep seducing him—he's coming under your spell," Kelly encouraged.

Cathy brought her lips to mine, gently and then more forcefully kissing me. She spread my lips apart with hers, plunging her tongue inside my mouth. I felt her body ripple with her growing excitement, and her breath came hot.

"That's it, Cathy. See how it turns you on? Now start undressing him when you're ready."

Cathy undid a couple of buttons on my shirt and reached inside, stroking my chest as she continued her kisses. My body responded, and I moaned into her mouth. She undid the rest of the buttons and reached around my back to lift the shirt from me. Then she explored my chest with her lips, circling and teasing my nipples. Cathy's aggression was driving me wild.

"Wow, Cathy, you should be giving lessons," Kelly approved. "Let's get the rest of his clothes off with you standing behind him."

Cathy unfastened my pants and tugged at my zipper, all the time playing with my lips. She sunk down and quickly pulled my shoes off, then took my hand and stood us up. Slipping behind me, she kissed my back and neck and dropped my pants to the floor, then eased my boxers over my straining erection. She dropped down to get them over my feet, and moved my clothes out of the way.

Kelly issued her next instructions. "Now you've got a naked man to play with, Cathy. Slide behind him and cup his body in all the right places."

I heard a little purr of pleasure behind me, and then Cathy's hands gently slinked around my chest, pulling me back. I nestled into her, feeling soft breasts against my back, and her hips lightly grinding into my ass. It felt good, and I understood why she liked me behind her so much. Her hands roamed over my chest, sometimes lightly circling my nipples and sometimes dropping to tease just above my cock. I sighed, letting her hear my appreciation.

"Want to rub your naked body against him, Cathy? Why don't we both take our clothes off?"

Cathy hummed her approval. She held her hand to my shoulder to indicate that I should stay still, then she slipped out of her clothes. In the corner of my eye, Kelly did the same.

"Oh, yeah," I breathed as Cathy molded herself behind me.

"Like that?"

"Fuck, yes," I said, getting a kiss on the neck in return. Cathy's body felt fantastic, her nipples dragging across my back and her mons grinding into my ass. I surrendered myself to the sensations, leaning back into Cathy and letting her have her way. Her caresses intensified to show her approval.

"It feels fantastic to me, too," she breathed, now lightly humping my ass. We stayed this way for a while.

"Volcanic. Totally volcanic," Kelly said. "I could watch this all night, but I want to up the ante. Brad, you had Cathy draped across your lap last time. Now I want you across hers—and mine."

My breath caught in my throat as I wondered what scheme Kelly had in her wicked mind.

"Come here, Cathy, let's turn these chairs toward each other." They each took a chair, Kelly grabbing a towel and placing it beside her. "Yeah, get them fairly close. Now, let's sit down across from each other. Perfect! OK, Brad, you can come in for a landing."

Both ladies looked at me, their alternating legs making a platform. I walked over and kneeled. A hand on each of my shoulders gently pushed me down, and I nestled between them, resting on their legs.

"Thank you, Brad," Kelly cooed. "You act like a gentleman, but deep down, you've been a naughty, naughty boy, haven't you? Taking advantage of poor Cathy here. You've played her like a violin, taking her any way you felt like. Every part of her body had been used for your pleasure, and you've even whipped her ass when you felt like it. You've made her do all sorts of things that she never would do before." She caressed my ass. "You tell yourself that it's her desires, but are you sure that's the whole story? I think it would help if you paid a little something back."

I had a decent idea of what that meant. Kelly now directed her voice to Cathy.

"And you, Cathy, would you like to turn the tables a bit? I mean, he's just been fucking you silly every time you meet. Sure it feels good for you, but how lucky is Brad? When a mere mortal beds a goddess, he's gotta pay, right?"

"Always risky to fool around with goddesses," Cathy replied. "You always pay."

"Don't you. Why don't you join me in teaching Brad a lesson here?"

Crack! I jumped a bit as Kelly connected her palm to my ass. "Your turn, Cathy."

I felt another slap on my ass, this one lighter.

"Good girl!" Kelly applauded. "I know you'll spank harder as we go. Believe me, he can take it. Why don't you see how he's liking it?"

I felt a soft hand slither between my legs, sliding along my raging hard-on to find the pre-cum leaking out of the head.

"He likes it," Cathy giggled.

Smack! Kelly gave me another. Smack! I felt Cathy nail me, and she let her palm linger on my ass, her fingertips brushing me as she lifted her hand away. I hung my head and sunk completely onto their legs.

"Yes, Brad, give in," Kelly cooed. My ass was warming up, and I could also sense the heat building in two ladies as they played with me. I grunted with each hit and finally turned my ass up to meet their hands. Cathy got more forceful when she saw this, finally hitting as hard as Kelly. It excited me to see Cathy turn more dominant.

Kelly stopped and leaned her head close to mine, sliding her hand over my burning ass. "It feels good to just let us take over, doesn't it, Brad? We know your deepest desires, and letting a goddess have her way with you is one of them, isn't it?"

"Yes," I croaked out.

Kelly straightened back up. "Remember what you learned here, Cathy. Now, why don't you give this poor mortal some relief while I continue his payback?"

I felt Cathy's hand slide back down to my cock, collecting the pre cum and sliding it over the head and shaft. Smack! Kelly's hand connected with my ass again, and I thrust into Cathy's hand.

As the heat in my ass started to merge with the pleasure in my cock, I braced my hands on the floor and spread my legs, turning my ass completely up for Kelly.

"Yes!" she whispered as she cracked into me again. "Give me everything."

I started lightly pushing back to meet her slaps, grunting as each blow descended. Cathy's hand was doing wonderful things to my cock, and a crushing orgasm started pooling deep within me.

"Fuck!" I muttered with the next slap. "Fuck!" I repeated as I rocked back again. I teetered on the edge between pain and pleasure, the balance point providing a focus for the pleasure to gather incredible force. I lost all track of my surroundings, and completely submerged myself into the sensations.

My orgasm erupted like a long-contained volcano, driving through Cathy's clutching fingers and spurting out in blasts of pure pleasure. I howled out my release, drawing lung fulls of air between the cries. Finally, I slumped into the legs under me, twitching with the aftershocks. Cathy expertly milked every last drop of pleasure from my cock.

After a long rest, I sighed deeply. "That was amazing," I said.

"It was for us, too," Kelly said. "You've got two really horny ladies here. Think you can handle us?"

"No, but I'd like to try," I said, getting a laugh from both of them.

"OK, funny-man, let's get up and get into your bedroom. I want Cathy to get you hard again and then ride you cowgirl style."

"Yee-haw!" I said, getting another laugh.