The Wife's First Cock

Story Info
Up close...and black.
2k words
4.22
226.6k
48
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All parties involved in this experience/story were over the age of eighteen years of age at the time. Please check the previous stories for the full experience.

-------------------------

It was one very hot and exciting night, when my wife decided to let me hear about when she first had her hottest earliest experience with a big black Dick.

We had just finished an extremely hot night of fucking. Where she had gotten so hot when we had put a really hot and sticky XXX movie that had lots of huge cocks with very hot and exciting cumshots with very sticky facials.

She gets super wet and her cunt opened up wide like petals on a flower when she sees a hot woman with her mouth wide ready to taste some hot sweet sticky seed.

We had just gone over one of the hottest experiences that we had ever had with anyone and it had heated us up so much we fucked like animals.

She finally told me how it made her , cum in succession when she was blind folded and my friend fucked her juicy hot pussy and left his hot load inside her.

We were laying on our big bed and enjoying the after effects of a long sweaty hot screw. When with her head resting on my chest and looking up at me with her hand wrapping around my cock and moving slowly up and down.

Very anxious to tell the something ... I could see the excitement in her eyes as she asked me if I wanted to hear about the first time she ever had a cock in her face close up.

She said it all happened when she was only 18 and it was very exciting. Her family was having a party by her backyard pool she was in a two piece suit.

Her father had invited the neighbors who they had only just met days before they were a younger black couple. During the course of the party she said she could feel the heat from his stare it felt like it burned into her.

As she laid on her lounge chair she said her pussy was getting wet as she looked over at him watching her. Feeling very exciting she decided to give him something good to look at.

She turned over on her back and started to put baby oil all over her hands getting them very wet and reaching down and starting close to her ankles. She slightly spread her legs has she moved her hands slowly up the inside of her calves towards her hot thighs.

She watched him looking at her and looked closely at the front of his shorts and saw that they were starting to bulge at the front and she couldn't resist thinking that she would love to see her first cock close up.

She up to this point only had played with two other guys cocks in the dark of a car and in her living room on her couch under a blanket.

Her pink suit on the bottom was getting very wet as if she saw it already when she started rubbing the oil over her flat stomach. She looked down at her breasts and her nipples were hard as little rocks and sticking right through her suit top.

She was getting herself way too hot, she did the inside of her thighs spreading them a little as she looked down to inspect herself. She told me her and her best friend had just trimmed themselves for the first time the night before as an experiment.

She slid a finger under the band on the side and brushed her pussy quickly, then looked up at him across the poolside. His eyes were wide, and he looked startled at his wife and mumbled an apology. My little sweetie just laughed and finished oiling herself.

She said she was way too far gone and needed to get some relief. Even if just for a minute and got up to go the outside bathroom on the side of the house. She felt him watching her walk, and said it was the first time she really felt sexy it made her even wetter.

She went in and closed and locked the door. Looking in the mirror she saw her nipples were huge, sticking straight out. She squeezed them gently, and reached down into the bikini bottom and stroked that hard clit. Her legs were weak and went to sit on the toilet. Leaning back she had her fingers slipped inside her wet pussy.

Her feet up on the glass shower doors, legs spread and she was pulling her breasts out of her top wanting to tweak those hard nipples. When the door swung open quickly, she was frozen solid as she looked up to see the new neighbor.

He put his finger up to his lips to let her know to keep quiet. She didn't know what to do she said, fingers deep in her pussy and tits out of her top. She saw his shorts, they were tented straight out. He moved towards her and she couldn't take her eyes off his bulge, all she could think of was seeing his cock. She licked her lips and he said ..

"Oh I just hope you ain't no tease .. baby .." the bulge was just inches from her lips as she looked up at him frozen and tried to mumble out a ..

"No .. but .." ..

"No buts about it .. baby " .. as he reached down to stroke her inner thigh. She forgot about her fingers in her pussy and pulled her hand away quickly. He grabbed it with his other hand and guided it to his bulge.

"Go ahead .. you know you want too .. stroke it" .. just as he said that his fingers went under her bikini bottom and brushed against her pussy lips.

She loves to be fingered almost more than anything, no different this time as she said she came as soon as his fingertip touched her. She groaned out a ...

"YES .." and he took it as a sign to go farther. She bucked down on his finger and her hand grasped his cock through the shorts.

"Damn .. you are hot baby .. you cumming on that finger already ..".. as he saw she was staring right at his cock.

"You want to see it .. don't you .." she looked up at him as he pulled his hand away from her pussy.

"No .. don't .." as he started to pull those shorts open. She put both hands on her pussy under the bottoms, she didn't want him to stop his fingering and he stopped opening his shorts.

"You don't wanna see me.."

"Yes.. " .. she moaned as she fingered herself with both hands, rubbing her clit frantically.

"Ok baby .. you ask me nice then .." he said as he stroked the outside of the shorts.

She whimpered out a "Please let me see your cock .. ".

"No baby .. tell me you want to see my big dick .." as he started to ease down his shorts, just inches from her face.

"I wanna see your big dick .. Please .." he pulled his shorts down and his big dick popped out. She said it actually hit her on the cheek as it sprang out.

It looked huge, at the time like nothing she even imagined before. Twice the size of the ones she had jacked off.

All she could do was jack me off as she told me, and it was all I could do not to cumm all over her hand. She was looking at my cock the whole time she was telling me this experience.

She loves to jack me, and loves even more to watch me jack off and cumm. She could only think of her best friend, she had told her as they trimmed their pussys the other night how she was in love with sucking cock. She couldn't get enough of guys shooting cum in her mouth, or on her anywhere.

She confessed she never even put one in her mouth and wanted to try. Her friend told her how she sucked on her father's friend one night as he was drunk and passed out on there couch. She just took it out and sucked him off, and she said he was the biggest she ever saw with the largest load.

She was determined to get older guys after that she said. He started to stroke it as she fingered her pussy like crazy, her eyes were wide as she couldn't look away from his cock. She said it was over 9 inches, at the time it looked like a foot long to her.

She moaned stroking my cock wanting to suck me so bad, and she paused her story to move down.

"Your gonna cum aren't you .." she put her mouth over my cock just in time as I shot a huge wad of cum in the air.

"Yes .. I love to see a cock shoot .." but then she took her mouth and caught all the rest, swallowing it all right down.

"Mmmmm .. cumm is so good .. " she groaned and moved up and squatted over my face.

"If you wanna hear more you are going to have to earn the rest .." as she moved her pussy down onto my face.

I was more than happy to lick away, and did. He was leaking juice, and she saw her first drop of cumm. It was pre-cum, but she was so excited she didn't know what to do. He was jacking off fast now, just inches from her face.

Finally she moved closer and opened her mouth wide .. he stopped jacking and rubbed the big dickhead across her lips .. she groaned and stuck her tongue out .. licking up the head and getting her first taste of dick .. and his juices .. it trailed back to his big dick as he moved back and squeezed the base of his dick .. it made his dick look even bigger she said ..

The head got harder and it happened, he shot his first wad of cumm. It sprayed across her face and a good portion went inside her mouth and she swallowed instinctively. She came the instant his cumm spurted out and into her mouth, and she wiggled on her fingers as he drenched her face and chest.

He was groaning loud, and she couldn't believe how much was coming out. She did she wanted to taste more and moved her mouth over his dickhead and sucked hard. Her first hot spurt in her mouth, and it wouldn't be her last. He pulled his cock away, she looked up at him questioning.

"That's all for now baby .." and she looked down on her breasts, they were covered in cumm. He moved his hand over her breasts, scooped up some and brought it to her lips to taste. She opened wide and savored it on his finger.

"You gonna get more soon .. Tomorrow as a matter of fact .. you gonna call in sick to school and be at my door at 9:30 am .. "

She was a mess bikini top covered with cumm, bottom soaked with her pussy juices. He pulled up this shorts and started to head out, she couldn't move and. she started to think.

"How am I going to get back to my room like this, and how am I going to get out of school tomorrow .. " and how she I couldn't wait to tell her friend.

At this point she was cumming all over my face and telling me she needed my cock deep in her pussy again, and our fucking continued into the night.