The Wild One - Audio

Info
223 words
3.67
4k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/04/2021
Created 08/15/2008
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kaliwitch
Kaliwitch
11 Followers



With the light of the full moon, I wander into the deep woods. I feel my body react to soft light, like tiny little fingers awakening me. The heat spirals up from my moist center making my back arch in response.

I have to touch

I want to be touched

I want to be filled

I want to be taken

The wild one is coming; he smells the scent of my desire. Feeling his presence behind me, as he grasps my waist as he pulls me into him. Spreading my legs I give him access, His fingers roam over my sweet swollen lips. My breath catches in my throat his lips find my neck, as I feel his hardness pressing up against me. Turning me around backing me into the tree, where my arms grasp the branches as he lowers his head to taste me. I cry out, pleasure so intense. His tongue flicks, sucks, bites my swollen mound.

My hips buck and I scream for more, I scream for something. He raises his head, so strong and powerful, he knows what I want......I want him....he enters me with a hard thrust, pleasure erupts from all parts of my soul. I feel the thickness of him, the wildness of him as he takes me to a place that I seldom reach.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Kaliwitch
Kaliwitch
Kaliwitch
11 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
StrengthInPassionStrengthInPassionabout 13 years ago
Such a LUSCIOUS Reading

Love the poem and your reading of it is exquisite. It's easy to hear the longing and desire in your voice as you wrap it around the words. I'd encourage you to do more poetry AND share your readings with us.

twelveoonetwelveooneabout 13 years ago
*

the Keebler elves brought cookies?

pleasure erupts from all parts of my soul

I always feel that way

I feel the thickness of him,

his cookies?

Sorry, cliched, this really isn't poetry.

I gave you a 75, the thought of the cookies intrigued me