The Wimp

Story Info
Wimp must wrestle huge guy for wife's body.
1.8k words
3.76
152k
38
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Bob Clark and I have a beautiful wife, Jean. We met ten years ago when I was in the Air Force. She was an absolutly gorgeous girl then and she still is a stunningly beautiful woman. She is 5 feet 2 inches tall and weighs 110 lbs., with long brown hair and the figure of a twenty year old.

I am in pretty good shape myself. I keep myself lean and trim. I am 5 feet 9 inches tall and weigh 139 pounds. We make a damned good looking couple. We have one child and are ready to start trying for another. I have a very good job as a systems analyst for an investment research company. Most of my reports on the future prospects of various companies are very accurate. Millions of dollars are traded on my recommendations. Jean doesn't work because my salary is well into six figures. I take all my bonuses in company stock. The way we are growing that should double my income.

Jean and I have always had a good sex life. She is an eager and ardent lover. She was a virgin when we married. I was too. We taught each other what we liked, and we are happy that way. We are willing to try any sort of sex that doesn't put a strain on our wedding vows.

We have watched Porn and enjoy it. We also enjoy the stories and sites on the web.

We often discuss what we see or read. We agree that all of what we see and read is not real and is exaggerated to make a good story or film.

We talk about our fantasies and point out situation that would hurt our marriage if they were to happen to us.

We have each backed out of situations we felt could hurt our spouse or ruin our marriage. We both are comfortable and are convinced that we would love to grow old together.

We were invited to go to an "Adult Evening' at a home in the nearby estate area. We decided we would go and were assured we would never be forced to do anything we were not comfortable with. We agreed that we would not under any circumstances be separated from each other.

We both were eagerly awaiting the night of the party. It fell on a Saturday night and we go more and more nervous as the day wore on. Jean told me she was going to start getting ready and I said I would run up to the nearest fast food place and get a coupler of burgers and fries. She said it was good idea. She greeted me in a robe when I returned. Her hair was up in a ponytail and she looked very young and sexy. I tried to kiss her and she giggled and said to save it for later.

When we were done she went to finish dressing. I went into the 2nd bathroom and took a shower. I got my stuff and dressed in the spare room. I looked in the mirror and thought I looked pretty good. I went down the hall as Jean stepped out of our room. Wow! She was really lovely. She looked about 18 or 19 years old.

She was wearing a dress I had never seen before. She had on very high heels. She smiled and turned so I could see the whole dress. I couldn't see what was holding it on. It was cut deep in front and in the back. The hemline was about four inches above her knees. She smiled and said, "Like it?"

"Boy do I, let me get my baseball bat to keep the guys off of you. That is a damned hot outfit. No bra?"

"How?"

"Panties?"

"Thong."

"Hot, hot, hot, girl."

She smiled and said, "Thank you dear."

We found the address. It was a huge house. It was three stories high, probably had a basement too. There were about twenty cars out front.

We went in to the party and it was just getting started. We were met just inside the door and the host shook my hand and kissed Jean. He asked me if we were new and wanted to join their club, I turned back to ask Jean what she thought and she was gone. Mark, the host, laughed, "Bart probably grabbed her. He likes to make it with all the new girls right away."

I walked around trying to find her. Finally I saw her dancing with a huge man.

I went over and tapped him on the shoulder. "May I cut in please." He swung his elbow into my chest and knocked me on my ass. I looked up at him and he glared at me, "Get lost pipsqueak." He had to be 6 foot 10 or 11 and weighed about 340 pounds or more. I struggled to my feet and started back toward him. He drew his fist back, Jean grabbed his arm, "Don't hurt him, he is my husband."

He looked me up and down; he threw his head back and laughed. "This little wimp is with you?" He stuck his hand out and said, "I'm sorry little guy, I didn't mean to hurt you." He got my hand and put me on my knees with the pain of his grip. "Oops! Sorry about that." He took Jean by the arm and walked away with her. I got up and followed them to a table. He seated her. He looked at my wife and asked her what she would like to drink.

She looked at me and said she wanted a Screwdriver. He said he wanted a Dewar's on the rocks. I looked at him for a moment and walked to the bar and got the drinks. When I got back he had moved her so that the only place I could set was across the table from them. In about five minutes they wanted more drinks. I got them again. He was whispering things in her ear. I couldn't hear what they were saying. They wanted more drinks. She was laughing at everything he said. Every now and then she would look at me and laugh. It looked as if he had his hand in her lap. He stood up and said, "Come on girl, let's dance." He looked at me and said, "Why don't you find yourself a broad?" They walked away. I sat and watched them dance. She soon had her arms around his neck and his hands were holding her ass. After a while they came back to the table. He looked at me, "You still here? You are getting on my nerves. Why don't you beat it?"

"I promised my wife I would not leave her alone with anyone. Jean are you ready to go home now?"

"No! Bobby, I'm just starting to have fun, we came here to have sex and I haven't had any yet. Bart says he wants to fuck me silly. I want his big cock." Bart got up and took her hand. He looked at me. "Come on if you want to watch your wife get fucked by a real man."

Jean laughed, "Come on, you might learn something." I followed them while they searched until they found an empty bedroom. Brad shut the door. Jean jumped on the bed. "I want both of you naked." She stood up and wriggled out of her dress. She was not wearing a bra and her beautiful breasts jutted straight out. She peeled down her tiny panties and giggled at us. She said, "I know what to do, Bob was a wrestler in High School, and Bart says he is a wrestler too, so you can wrestle to see who gets me for the night."

I stared at her while Bart laughed. Jean looked at me and smiled, "You can watch if you loose."

I looked at her, "You want me to wrestle him? What chance will I have, he is twice my size."

Bart laughed and pulled his pants down. His cock was the biggest I had ever seen. He grinned at me. I turned to Jean, "We said if either of us was uncomfortable with anything we would both go home. I want to go home."

"Well I want that big cock so just go home alone. I will fuck him unless you beat him wrestling, he! he! he! But Bart, please don't hurt him too badly, he is my husband."

Bart laughed, "All right girl, but if he looses he has to suck my cock to get me ready for you. Then when we are through he can clean my cum out of your pussy with his tongue. OK?" I heard Jean giggle again.

"I would really like to see you force him to do that."

He crouched a bit, his arms extended. He grabbed at me and I stepped aside. He tried again. I moved the same way. I knew he was sitting me up. He lunged again. He hit my shoulder and knocked me down. He dove for me and I rolled away just in time. As he got up I stepped in and got in a real hard finger flick across both his eyes. His hands flew to cover his eyes and I kicked as hard as I could up between his legs. It felt like I had kicked a bunch of grapes.

He dropped like a rock. I kicked him in the nose and saw blood spray all over. He shook his head and put his hands out to push himself up. I stamped my heel on his knuckles and hear a cracking noise. He bent over and clutched his hand to his chest. I grabbed his head and yanked it towards me as I brought my knee up to hit his ear. He dropped to the floor and I smashed my elbow across his mouth. More blood gushed out. Teeth too!

His legs flopped apart and I got another real good shot into his balls. He quivered and lay still on his back. I turned and ran to the other side of the bed. I ran and jumped on the bed and bounced high in the air and came down with both knees on his ribs. I heard some of them crack too. He lay flat on his back. I stomped on the other hand out of pure meanness.

I looked at Jean. She smiled, "I tried to tell him you weren't a wimp. He wouldn't listen. He is bigger than the last guy, so I was a little scared for you, I almost said I would go home with you, but you didn't give me the sign."

"Well, girl, I guess you have to get fucked by your little wimp husband again."

"You really got angry didn't you. I was afraid you would leave without me."

"Never happen Girl. I promised."