Things to Do with My Slut Ch. 04

Story Info
A business meeting turns complicated.
2.1k words
4.27
42.8k
4
0

Part 4 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 04 – Office Visit

I was sitting at my desk, waiting for Thursday to end. There was a long way to go with it only being 2pm. I was not surprised when the telephone rang, though I was surprised when I looked down and saw Emma's number in the caller id. I had seen her the previous Saturday and she had said she would call me this week, yet I found myself surprised to see her number.

"Hello," I answered the phone.

"Hey there" she fired back.

"What's up," I asked.

"Hopefully you are," she quipped.

"I am at work," I advised her, "so I cannot really respond to that."

"Well I am on my way back to the office," she admitted "and I was hoping you would come see me this afternoon."

"Come see you where," I asked.

"At my office," she confirmed. "I am free from 4 o'clock on but the kids are home so my house is out and it makes no sense getting a hotel room when I have to be home for dinner."

It was at this point in the conversation that I knew she had me.

"What will your boss think of this meeting you are proposing," I questioned.

"He is out of town," she answered. "Plus, I have a corner office and you will be very quiet because that's what I will tell you to do."

It was at this point in the conversation that she knew she had me.

"So 4 o'clock," I said.

"4 o'clock," she confirmed and hung up the phone.

I sat there thinking about the how the rest of the day would go, and then I sprang from my chair with a purpose. It was about 30 minutes from my office to hers, so that had me leaving work at 3:30pm. I quickly went in to see my boss and let him know that I needed to leave early today to handle some personal business. I then returned to my desk and began ripping through the things I needed to complete before I left for the day.

The next 90 minutes flew by as I finished my day at the office and quickly headed out to my car. All during the ride I kept wondering what Emma had planned for today. This was a little different than anything we had done before, though we had fucked in the bathroom of a restaurant. I knew she liked fucking me and she was certainly not shy, so I couldn't help but wonder where today was going.

Before I knew it I was pulling into the parking structure of her office building. I parked and proceeded to the elevators, exiting at the 7th floor. I walked towards the reception desk where a lovely, young brunette sat answering the telephones. Her name was Penny, which I found out as she answered a call as I approached. She could not have been more than 24 or 25 years old. Her hair was straight and past her shoulders. It was a light shade of brown, a nice compliment to her sparkling blue eyes. She had a light complexion and wore pastel shades of eye shadow and lipstick to subtly drawn attention to her pretty face. She was altogether enchanting. I waited until she finished routing the call and then I stepped up to her desk.

"Can I help you," she asked.

"I am sure you can," I replied. "I am here to see Emma Cartwright."

"Well, isn't it her lucky day," Penny remarked, with a flirtatious twinkle in her eye. "Just wait one moment, while I see if she's ready for you."

She then lifted the receiver and, I am assuming, dialed Emma's extension. After a brief banter, she replaced the receiver on the hook and stepped out from behind her desk. She was dressed to impress, wearing a sleeveless white turtleneck sweater, a black leather skirt (clearly too short to be appropriate in a an office) and black open-toed spiked heels.

"Follow me," Penny instructed, as she headed towards Emma's office.

I was more than happy to follow her tight little ass in that leather skirt all the way to the end of the hall where Emma's office was located. I was mesmerized as she led me along.

"Here we are," she announced when we reached the door to Emma's office. Emma was sitting at her desk, typing something.

"Thank so much," I replied.

As she walked away I made sure to watch every step with great attention. I could swear she gave an extra shake of her ass as she walked. When she reached the end of the hall I turned my attention back to Emma, who had stopped typing and was now sitting at her desk staring at me.

She motioned with her index finger for me to enter the office. I did so and took a seat on one of the two chairs in front of her desk. I looked at Emma, intrigued, as her hair was up in a bun and she had her glasses on. She looked like that hot, naughty librarian that all guys dream of when they are young.

She got up from her desk and walked to the door. She closed it and locked it every so gingerly in order to keep the sound to a bare minimum. It was at this point that I took notice of the fact that the blind were closed on both the window that faced the office and the window that faced the parking lot. Emma leaned against the locked door with her hands behind her back, giving me a great look at her awesome body.

She was wearing a black blazer with a purple blouse and matching black skirt. She looked very corporate conservative, except for the black, patent leather, steel-heeled pumps she had on. I almost came just seeing them on her sexy legs. I was instantly hard as a rock staring at her.

"So I see you like my new shoes," she observed. "I bought them with you in mind."

"Well done," I complimented.

"I have good news and bad news," she continued. "Which would you like first?"

"Well, let's start with the bad news," I chose.

"Jack just called," she informed me. "I have to be home at 5:15 to relive the sitter because he got stuck on a job."

I absorbed the information and did some quick math in my mind. It was now 4:20 and Emma's house was about 30 minutes from her office. In order for her to get home by 5:15 she needed to leave the office at 4:45, 25 minutes from now. That was not a lot time at all.

"What is the good news then," I questioned.

"There are actually 4 parts to the good news," she explained. "First, you are going to cum in my pussy today, very hard. Second, to make it up to you for coming all the way here today, I am taking you shopping on Sunday. Jack is taking the kids to the circus and we can go have some fun for a few hours."

"That sounds like win-win to me," I responded.

"Oh, it gets better," she revealed. "Third, I will be saving these shoes for you to cum on in the future. I know you love that and that is why I bought them. You will get to blow your big load all over them sometime soon."

"Wow," I exclaimed. "The first three parts of the good news are amazing. I can't imagine what else there is."

"Well, I did save the best for last," she admitted. "The final part of the good news is that I am going to let you fuck Penny."

"What," I questioned.

"I saw you checking her out the entire time she walked away," she confessed. "Penny was hired by me. She is almost as big a slut as I am, lucky for you. She also does what I tell her to do, just like you do. So, you will get to have some fun with her and, if you continue to be the good boy you have been so far, there may come a time when the three of us get to have some fun together. Maybe."

"I really don't know what to say," I admitted.

"Just say 'Thank You,' baby," she instructed. "That's all you ever need to say."

"Thank you," I offered, doing as I was told.

"Well, we don't have much time," she reminded me. "We better get down to business."

Emma then turned around so I could see her tight ass. She hiked up her skirt revealed that her tan stockings were thigh highs and allowing me to see that she had on a purple satin thong. She bent over, easily removing her thong panties and tossed them onto her desk. She then turned and walked over to me.

Emma put her hand on her desk for balance and then placed her right foot in my lap. She ran the steel heel of her shoe along the length of my solid rod. She looked me dead in the eyes while she did this. After a short time, she removed her foot from my lap and reached over and undid my belt. She followed that by ripping my pants off me. She tossed them aside and was pleased to find no boxers underneath, only my stiff pole.

She grabbed my cock with her right hand and began to stroke very rapidly. I quickly started oozing precum all over her hand. She smiled and withdrew her hand.

"We are getting very short on time, stud," she reminded me. "Time to finish you off."

She threw her right leg over me and the chair I was sitting in. As she straddled me, she guided my rock hard rod into her soaked twat. She slowly took the length of my shaft into her and sat still for a moment. She looked me in the eye again and began to rock back and forth, grinding my cock inside her.

She rocked, slowly at first but quickly picked up the pace. She continued to rock and grind until I could barely stand it. I attempted to arch my pelvis and get more of my dick inside her, but she moved with me and began to bounce up and down on my pole. She bounced harder and harder, ramming me into her. She kept bouncing for all she was worth.

"Come on, baby" she leaned in and whispered in my ear. "Fill my cunt with your cum."

She bounced harder still, impaling herself on my cock each time. I started to swell inside her and she felt it. She looked at me and smiled.

"I would scream if I could," she admitted. "Fill me, fill me now stud."

That was all I could take as I exploded inside her. I pumped stream after stream of cum into her wet pussy. She continued bouncing on me until every last drop of jizz had been milked from my cock. As she finally came to a stop, I sat there, completely spent. She lifted her right leg and stepped off of me, allowing my cock to fall out of her pussy.

She walked over to where my pants were and tossed them to me. She then pulled her skirt back down into place. I put my pants on; knowing that time was an issue. As I stood up and began composing myself, Emma reached over and grabbed the purple, satin thong she had tossed onto her desk.

"Wear these on Sunday, stud," she ordered as she stuffed them into my jacket pocket. "Now go, I have to make a call."

She sat at her desk and picked up the phone as I exited her office and closed the door. I headed down the hall toward the reception area and the exit. I was almost to the door when I heard a voice from behind me.

"Did you enjoy it?"

I turned to see Penny smiling devilishly at me from the reception desk.

"What do you think," I asked.

"I think I am gonna fuck your brains out," she replied.

"Anytime," I challenged.

"Soon," she confirmed. "Emma will tell you soon."

With that I left the office and headed for my car. When I reached the car my cell phone went off, indicating a voicemail. I retrieved the voicemail as I started the car. I surprised to hear Emma's voice on the other end of the phone as I exited the parking structure.

"Hey stud," she began the message. "Thanks for today, I needed it. Sunday is gonna be fun, so be ready. Oh and by the way, be prepared, I will be telling you on Sunday when you get to fuck Penny. See you then."

This was going to be a long 3 days.