Things to Do with My Slut Ch. 08

Story Info
Emma gives him a surprise.
2k words
4.44
47.6k
6
0

Part 8 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 08 – Maid to Order

That last hand of poker Emma and I played stayed with me for weeks. I saw the turning of the cards in my sleep. I had four of a kind, more often than not unbeatable, but on that Saturday afternoon I was beaten. The price was worth paying but the damage to my ego lingered. I went through the next week and a half in a haze, until I heard from Emma again. I was on my way home from work on Wednesday night when my cell phone rang. I could not answer it fast enough when I saw that it was Emma calling.

"Hello," I answered casually.

"Does that last hand still sting," she asked, foregoing pleasantries.

"More than I can put into words," I replied.

"I know," she admitted. "That's why I waited to call you. I wanted you to feel it."

"Well played," I conceded.

"Well, not exactly," she stated.

"What do you mean," I questioned.

"I cheated," she admitted. "The deck was marked. I knew what you were holding every hand. You won when I wanted you to."

"No shit," I responded dejectedly. "You got me good."

"Let me make it up to you," she offered.

"What did you have in mind," I asked.

"Saturday is Eric's birthday," she said. "We are having a party at the house and then we are taking him and some of his friends to the movies."

"You sound too busy for me," I observed.

"Trust me," she urged. "Come to the house at 5pm. I have a surprise for you."

"Ok," I surrendered. "I will see you Saturday."

I hung up the phone, wondering all the while what the surprise could be. Emma never failed to keep me on my toes and her surprises were always well beyond anything I expected. I progress through the rest of my week on a cloud. As Saturday finally arrived, I was sure to get to Emma's house on-time. I parked around the corner as usual and walked the block to her home.

I noticed no cars in the driveway and the house was silent. I proceeded up the walkway and stood at the front door. I was about to ring the bell when I noticed the piece of paper taped to the door handle. This was typical Emma. I grabbed the paper and opened it to read the following:

Come in and close the door. I'm in the kitchen.

I grabbed the door handle and opened it. I entered the house and shut the door behind me. The house was quiet as I proceeded down the hallway and into the kitchen. The light was on in the kitchen, which was spotless. I immediately noticed a tall, young-looking blonde girl sitting on the countertop with her legs crossed and reading a magazine.

"Hello," I stammered.

"Hello yourself," she answered, sliding herself off the counter and onto her feet. "You must be Emma's boytoy."

I was amused to hear that and at the same time I was taken aback by sight of this girl. She was probably about 5'4" but she was at least two inches taller than me in the sexy black and white spike pumps she was wearing. She had bright blonde hair and gorgeous blue eyes. She was wearing a black mini-cocktail dress that was extremely revealing. It was a halter style dress that was webbed between her breast and open on the sides. It fell just past her vaginal area, very high on her thigh, about an inch above the top of her black thigh-high stockings. I almost came in my pants looking at her.

"I guess that's what she told you," I finally replied. "Is Emma here?"

"No, she took her family and guests to the movies," the young lady revealed. "She said she told you they were going to the movies."

"She mentioned it," I admitted. "I just assumed she was not going with them when she invited me over."

"Are you disappointed," she questioned.

"No, just confused," I confessed. "Who are you, exactly?"

"I'm Nikki," she offered. "I live just down the block with my parents. Emma pays me to clean her house when I am home from school. Having extra cash is always handy."

"Nice to meet you Nikki," I said. "Do you always clean in such a revealing outfit?"

"Nope," she admitted. "There was a bonus in it today."

"What kind of bonus," I wondered aloud.

"Emma asked me to clean up after the party," she confessed. "Then she said if I took care of her boytoy, she would take care of me."

"That's interesting," I acknowledged. "And you are confident she will take care of you?"

"She's never given me reason to doubt her," Nikki declared. "Plus she gave me half up-front in cash, so I am not worried in the least."

"It must be my lucky day," I postured.

"You have no idea," Nikki said with playful arrogance.

Nikki then strolled over to the radio in Emma's kitchen and turned it on. The music played and she sauntered over to me. She stood behind me and rubbed her hands all over my chest. She slowly worked her way down to my belt. She rubbed past my belt and down my thighs. On her way back up my thighs, she made a pit-stop and rubbed my cock thoroughly through my pants. I was rock hard and throbbing.

"I can't wait to have that cock inside me," she whispered in my ear.

She undid my belt and lowered my zipper. My pants easily fell to my ankles and revealed no underwear, as I was expecting an encounter with Emma. Nikki then raised my shirt over my head and tossed it to the floor.

"Glad you were prepared," she whispered as she went back to rubbing my chest from behind.

Her hands again worked down my body. This time she stopped at my cock on the way down and started to stroke it slowly. I was oozing precum by the gallon at this point. Nikki then picked up the pace and began pumping my cock harder and faster. She could feel me throbbing in her hand.

"Don't cum yet," she teased from behind me. "We don't have all day, but I have specific instructions on where your loads are going."

"Specific instructions," I mused as she slowed her stroking of my rock hard rod. "Care to let me in on those?"

"Emma told me to give you what you like," she revealed. "Then she went into detail about what you like."

"That was nice of her," I complimented. "I will be sure and thank her when I see her."

"When we're done you will need to thank her every time you see her," Nikki declared.

Nikki then stopped stroking my cock. She stepped out from behind me and faced me. She looked me dead in the face and then walked over to the kitchen table. She then sat on the edge of the kitchen table and laid back. She moved herself on her back onto the rectangular table so her ass was just past the edge and she bent her knees so they were in the air.

"Come and sit down," she instructed.

I did as I was told and I sat at the head of the table, allowing me to look directly between her legs. I was very surprised to see was not wearing any panties. Nikki then lifted her skirt revealing her bare shaven pussy. I was speechless as Nikki began rubbing her pussy with her right hand. I sat mesmerized and watched her play with her wet cunt. I wanted to dive right in there, but I restrained myself and waited. I reached down, about to grab my pole when Nikki caught me.

"JUST WATCH," she ordered. "We will take care of that shortly."

I again did as I was instructed. I sat back in the chair and watched Nikki rubbing her pussy violently. She then used both her hand to spread her pussy lips, allowing me to see inside her sweet spot. My dick was engorged and pulsating seeing this. She was moaning loudly and began inserting her right index finger into her twat. I watched with delight as she moaned and fingered herself. She started twitching with the onset of her first orgasm and she inserted another finger. She was hammering her cunt with her fingers and she screamed.

"FUCK ME, FUCK ME NOW," she commanded.

I stood up from the chair and pulled her to the edge of the table. I put each of her legs over my shoulders and pressed my cockhead to her opening. I forced myself into her violently. I grabbed her thighs and began pumping my rod into her pussy. Holding nothing back I pulled her to me harder each time. I wanted her to feel it. She grabbed the tablecloth as she started cumming.

"FUCK ME," she screamed. "FUCK ME GOOD."

I plowed into her repeatedly, impaling her with all my might. I was closing in on climax as I pounded her bald twat. I was throbbing inside her as she finished her orgasm. She placed her heels in my chest and pushed me backwards, forcing my cock out of her pussy.

"CUM FOR ME," she yelled. "CUM ALL OVER MY SHOES!"

She placed her feet together in front of me and offered them up to me. I gave my cock two tugs and began spewing cum like a sprinkler head all over her black and white pumps. I shot stream after stream of white goo all over her heels. I stood there, finished and weak in the knees, staring at my load all over her shoes. She then removed both shoes and placed them on the table next to her.

"I know you have one more for me," she stated.

She then put her nylon covered legs back on my shoulders and invited me back into her cunt by spreading her pussy lips with her fingers.

I wasted no time reinserting my cock into her twat. I grabbed her thighs again and started to rock in and out of her. I was going slowly at first but Nikki then picked up one of her heels and put it to her mouth. She began licking all my cum off her shoe. Seeing this sent me over the edge immediately. My cock started to throb and I began fucking the shit out of her. I rammed her with every ounce of energy I had. Her bald pussy was getting red and sore and I repeatedly crashed into her with violent force. I was throbbing intensely inside her cunt.

"CUM FOR AGAIN," she begged. "GIVE ME ANOTHER LOAD."

She again put here feet in my chest and pushed me back and out of her. This time she presented her nylon covered feet to me.

"CUM ON MY STOCKINGS," she instructed as forcefully as I had been fucking her. "CUM NOW!"

I tugged quickly on my dick and blew my load on her stocking covered feet. I shot several thick jets of white jizz on her black stockings. Seeing the color contrast caused me to shoot harder each time. I finished spewing and fell back into the chair.

Nikki sat up and hopped off the table. She pulled down her dress and grabbed her heels.

"I have to go change and head home," she said dismissively. "Thanks. That was fun. They'll be home soon so let yourself out."

"Will do," I replied, exhausted.

As Nikki disappeared up the stairs, I threw on my shirt and pants and headed for the door. When I reached my car I was just beat. I pulled out of the shopping center where I had parked when my cell phone rang. I looked down to see Emma's number. I answered quickly.

"Hi," I said.

"I hope you liked it," Emma replied.

"I did," I confirmed. "Where are you?"

"On my way home from the movies," she revealed. "The kids are with Jack."

"Well, thank you," I said.

"No stud, thank you," she retorted. "I am going home to lick those stockings clean."

"My god," I gasped. "You are one amazing woman."

"Yes I am," she agreed. "See you soon."