Things to Do with My Slut Ch. 09

Story Info
Emma wakes him up to recap his encounter with Nikki.
889 words
4.31
23.7k
3
0

Part 9 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 09 - Wakeup Call

I was startled to life by the ringing of my cell phone. Lying in bed, not wanting to move early on a Sunday morning, I agonizingly rolled over and picked it up, not checking who was calling.

"Hello," I said, putting the receiver to my ear.

"Morning stud," teased the giggling female voice on the other end of the phone. "Did you have a good time yesterday?"

"Nikki, is that you," I questioned.

"You guessed it," Nikki confirmed. "I called to say thanks again and also because Emma wanted to talk to you."

"It was my pleasure," I replied. "Is Emma with you?"

"Yes she is," Nikki admitted. "We are going shopping for some special stuff today. Hold on, I will put her on."

I waited a short second while Nikki handed the phone to Emma. I was totally confused, but intrigued.

"Hey stud," Emma's voice fired over the phone. "How are you today? Not too tired, I hope."

"I am fine," I stated. "Where are you?"

"Actually, we are in the car on the way to the mall," Emma revealed. "We called to wake you and have some fun."

"What kind of fun did you have in mind," I asked. "Do you want me to meet you two at the mall?"

"No," Emma declared. "Today is a girl's day out, plus, what we are shopping for is a surprise. We want to have fun right now. Are you alone?"

"Yes," I said. "I have the house to myself for a few minutes."

"Good, I take it you are still in bed," Emma inquired.

"Your call woke me," I confessed.

"What are you wearing," Emma pressed.

"Just boxers," I acknowledged.

"Put me on speaker and take them off," Emma instructed.

On command I switched the phone to speaker and placed is on the pillow next to me. I reached under the sheet and grabbed my boxers and lowered them. I used my feet to push them completely off of me.

"Ok, the boxers are gone," I told Emma.

"Good, Nikki told me you were great yesterday," Emma revealed. "Are you hard?"

"Not yet," I disclosed.

"Let's fix that," Emma said. "When I got home last night those stockings you came all over were waiting for me. I licked them clean. Do you think that's hot?"

"I certainly do," I established.

"Good answer baby," Emma declared. "Do you want to know what I did after that?"

"Of course I do," I whined, badly wanting more as my cock was getting firm under the sheet as I laid in bed.

"I knew you did," Emma teased. "After I licked the stockings clean, I put them on. Then I rubbed my clit until I came very hard. Are you hard yet?"

"I am hard as a rock," I admitted.

"Are you stroking your cock for me," Emma solicited.

"Not yet," I said, throwing the sheet off of me, letting my cock free.

"Start stroking stud," Emma ordered. "I wanna hear you cum before we hit the mall. You will do that for me, won't you?"

"Anything for you," I submitted.

"Nikki said she came hard on my kitchen table," Emma continued. "She said you were violent and powerful. You were an animal, weren't you?"

"I gave her what she asked for," I tantalized.

"I bet you did," Emma affirmed. "Do you want to fuck the two of us together?"

"Of course I do," I confirmed.

"Well, if you ever want that to happen you had better cum for me before we hit the mall," Emma declared. "Are you dripping with precum yet?"

"Yes I am, lots of it," I decreed.

"I wanna hear you cum," Emma insisted. "Stoke that rod for me stud. I came thinking of you last night, I want you to cum thinking of me now."

"Yes," I moaned as I stroked my cock firmly but not too fast, dragging it out somewhat.

I railed on my rod firmly and repeatedly as I lay there and listened to Emma talk. I was dying to hear her speak again. My cock was throbbing in my hand as I pumped it.

"Next time you cum on Nikki's shoes I might be there to lick them clean," Emma announced. "You would like that, wouldn't you?"

"Of course I would," I groaned loudly into the phone. I was jerking off feverishly now. I was pounding my penis in my hand dying to explode. I groaned loudly into the phone.

"Oh, it sounds like you are gonna cum for me," Emma deduced. "Let it out baby, like you did on Nikki's shoes yesterday. Let it out like you did in Penny's pussy."

Hearing that I could not hold out any longer. I smashed my dick repeatedly as hard as I could.

"OOOOHH, HERE I CUM EMMA," I screamed into the phone as I launched stream after stream of cum onto my bed. I came hard and fast all over my comforter. I could hardly move when I was done.

"Very well done, stud," Emma complimented.

"Thanks," I muttered towards the phone, still on the pillow.

"We're going shopping now," Emma announced. "I will call you soon."

I heard the phone click as she hung up. I was breathless and spent lying there.

I was one very lucky man.