Things to Do with My Slut Ch. 11

Story Info
Emma rewards him for his efforts.
3.6k words
4.24
31.2k
2
0

Part 11 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 11 - The Fashion Show

It had been 8 days since my latest visit to Emma's office. I was still running it through my head. I was consumed by the sheer demand of it. I could not help but think of her carnal craving and the events that followed in order to get her through her day. I was certainly being overly dramatic in my own mind. Time to grow up and get over it.

I had not heard from Emma since that day, just over a week ago. I wondered what her mental state was and where I stood with her. No doubt she was collected and in control, as was the usual case. As that Friday afternoon was coming to an end, I almost willed the phone to ring. When it finally did, just after 5pm, I could not tell if I was overcome with excitement or relief.

"Hello," I answered the phone simply.

"Hey stud," Emma said, sounding jovial and playful.

"You sound in good spirits," I declared.

"I certainly am," she confirmed. "Everything always goes my way, why shouldn't I be in good spirits?"

"It's good to be the queen," I quipped.

"It certainly is," she stated. "Actually, you did good last week. I don't get mushy or sentimental, since that is not the relationship we have, nor is it the relationship I want with you, but I will say you did very, very well."

I believed that would probably be as close to a compliment as I would ever receive from her. I accepted it for what it was and moved the conversation along.

"Well, I am glad you feel that way," I said.

"Actually, I have a special reward for you," she explained. "Since you were such a team player last week, I want the team to play for you."

"I am sure I don't fully understand what you have in mind," I confessed. "I never know exactly what you are planning, but it usually works out in my favor."

"No need to get into details now," Emma clarified. "Tomorrow night at 8pm. Meet me at the Marriott. Suite 915, just come right up."

"Ok, I will see you then," I concluded.

"You bet you will," she retorted and then she hung up.

I was still a little uneasy about what she might have in mind after our last encounter, but I was nonetheless looking forward to tomorrow night. I closed out my day and headed home, praying the hours would fly by. Of course they didn't.

I slept in on Saturday, saving all the energy I could in expectation of an eventful evening. I muddled through the day, picking off a few mundane chores at home and even watching a movie. Finally, I took a shower and shaved. I dressed and ate dinner before heading out for the Marriott.

I drove the 30 minutes to the Marriott with a million thoughts running through my head. Thoughts of things I wanted to happen and thoughts of things I figured could happen. Never could my mind have conceived the reality that was about to unfold. I pulled into the parking lot at the Marriott and stopped at the first available spot I saw. I walked the median distance to the lobby and entered.

I headed directly for the elevator bank. I pushed the button and waited for the elevator. It only took a moment for it to arrive and it was empty when it did. I boarded and pressed 9. The doors closed and I ascended to the 9th floor, my mind racing the entire time. I proceed to Suite 915 at the end of the as I had been instructed. I knocked on the door and waited.

Emma did not make me wait long. She answered the door quickly and stared at me. She motioned with her index finger for me to enter the suite. I entered and stared at her, she look phenomenal. She was wearing a black halter dress that hugged her body like a second skin. It ended high on her thighs, which were bare. She had on black spiked high-heel sandal. Her bright red toenails were in all their glory. She finished the ensemble with black velvet gloves that went to the middle of her biceps. Her hair was up and diamond earrings dangled from her lobes.

I was in awe.

"You look amazing," I commented.

"Just you wait," she responded.

I followed her down the short hallway into the main area of suite. At the end of the hall it opened up into a living area with a couch, loveseat and ottoman. Behind that area was a desk, chair and computer port facing a fireplace. There were also a set of French doors which were closed, though I assumed they led to the bedroom area.

"Nice place," I observed.

"It's about to get a whole lot better," Emma teased.

Walked over and placed the chair from the desk in the center of the room facing the French doors. The chair was simple, wooden with a cushioned seat and high back and no arms.

"I have to go check on things," she revealed. "I need you to take off all your cloths while I am gone. I will only be a minute, but when I get back you need to be completely naked."

I smiled and nodded, thinking I knew what she had in store for me, though I truly had no idea. Emma disappeared into the bedroom area and I quickly undressed. I tossed my cloths into a pile on floor as I ripped them from my body. I was naked in an instant and moved the pile of cloths into the hall so they were out of sight, keeping the suite looking pristine. I stood and waited with my cock hanging in front of me, awake but not aroused, yet.

One of the French doors cracked open and Emma slipped through, shutting the door quickly behind her. She turned and smiled at me, realizing that I had done as I was told and I was standing before naked.

"You take directions very well," Emma admitted.

She walked over to me and ran her gloved fingers around my shoulders. She then moved behind me and grabbed my ass. As she stepped back in front of me she smiled as she grabbed the back of the chair she had moved to the center of the room.

"Enough games," she declared. "Now sit!"

As usual, I did as I was instructed to do. I moved around to the front of the chair and sat down. Emma stood behind me and began to massage my shoulders. She moved her velvet covered fingers down my arms until she suddenly grabbed both of my wrists. I was slightly startled but figured she was being playful. She continued by pulling both of my arms behind the back of the chair and holding them.

"Don't move," she instructed.

I then felt a cloths of some sort surround my wrists and it quickly became tighter and tighter. I realized then what was happening but it was too late. Emma finished and walked around to stand in front of me with my hands securely tied behind my back.

"Now, because you take instructions so well," she began, "and because you were such a team player last week, I have a reward for you. I tied your hands to make sure you would not take advantage of the reward, so sit there and enjoy it."

"Whatever you say," I submitted.

"Now, the girls and I went shopping and they all wanted to show you the things I bought them," Emma revealed. "So they are going to put on a little fashion show of sorts for you. That is your reward."

I was very intrigued now and could hardly wait for the show to start. I did not have to wait long as Emma walked over to the French doors and looked at me.

"Are you ready," Emma asked.

I simply nodded my head and smiled widely. Emma looked squarely at the growing rod in my lap and smiled.

"Ok then, we will start with swimwear," she announced.

She opened one of the doors and Nikki emerged from the bedroom. Emma quickly closed the door behind her. Nikki looked amazing. She was wearing a very open one-piece pink bathing suit. It was a halter style that crossed and covered both breasts then crossed behind her back and wrapped into the bottom, leaving most her mid-section exposed. She was also wearing matching pink pumps. I could have cum just staring at her and been satisfied, but that obviously was not was Emma had in mind.

Nikki did not say a word as she walked towards me. She put her hand on my shoulder as she walked past me and turned behind me. She bent over and gently bit my earlobe from behind. She then reemerged in front of me, showing me her mostly exposed backside. My cock was a raging rock at that point. Nikki then headed back towards the bedroom and disappeared as Emma opened the door for her and closed it behind her.

Emma knocked twice on the door and opened it again. This time Penny entered the main portion of the suite as Emma closed the door behind her. Penny was wearing a black string bikini whose top barely had enough fabric to cover her nipples. She complimented it with black patent leather peep-toe pumps. My cock was beginning to ooze precum.

Penny walked across the room slowly, stopping directly in front of me. She leaned far into me until our cheeks were side by side and then she stuck her tongue in my ear. She slowly withdrew until our noses were touching and she was looking me dead in the eyes. She never took her eyes off mine, but she did reach down and tug my cock 3 quick times to tease me. She then kissed me on the nose and retreated to the bedroom. I stared at her ass the entire time she walked away, right up until Emma shut the door behind her.

Emma looked at me, teasingly. She then winked at me, turned and knocked on the door three times. My mind immediately began to race. I had already seen Penny and Nikki. Was one of them coming back again? Was there a third girl in the bedroom? My head was spinning as Emma winked at me, then she opened the door again. I was in stunned disbelief when Emma's younger sister Vivian stepped through the door and into view.

Vivian is stunning. She is 10 years younger than Emma, with long, somewhat curly blonde hair and a very tight body. I had only seen her once, but I was aware that she knew of my involvement with her sister. This was a phenomenal surprise and she looked amazing. She was wearing a bright yellow one-piece halter suite that came straight down on either side of her neck and over her tits, flowing all the way to connect with the bottom of the suite. She had on matching yellow spiked pumps. I was in heaven.


Vivian walked towards me and stopped about a foot from the chair I was sitting in. She then put her right hand on the desk and lifted her left leg until her sexy shoe was massaging my rock hard rod. She did this for several minutes and then stopped. She then stepped forward and leaned in and kissed my cheek.

"Surprised to see me," she whispered in my ear. "You're going to see more of me."

Vivian then withdrew, turned and walked back into the bedroom. As Emma closed the door behind her I sighed heavily. Emma looked at me, glaringly.

"Don't tell me you think you're done," Emma said to me sharply. "Oh no, there are two more rounds of this show."

Emma then walked over to me and knelt beside the chair. She reached her gloved right hand up and started stroking my dick forcefully. It felt great and I wanted to blow a load, but she stopped after only a short time.

"Not yet," she informed me.

She then stood and returned to the door.

"Surely the girls are ready by now," she surmised. "Next we will be seeing club wear."

Emma then tapped the door with her fingers and opened it. Nikki emerged looking tremendous. She was wearing a white tube-style mini dress that clung to her every curve. It landed very high on her thigh and showed off her awesome legs. She also had on white patent-leather pumps with an ankle strap. My cock was aching seeing her.

Nikki got closer and closer to me as she walked and I could smell her perfume. I could not take my eyes off her. She stopped when she was standing next to me and sat sideways on my thigh. She put both arms around my neck and hugged me.

"I wish I could climb on top of your cock right now," Nikki whispered in my ear as she hugged me.

She then stood and retreated to the bedroom. As Emma closed the door behind her I could barely see straight. I tried to clear my head as I looked at Emma. She could see I was struggling. I couldn't tell if this was the best reward ever or the worst torture I could think of. My cock was swollen and throbbing, begging for me to allow it explode. Emma knocked on the door twice and like clockwork Penny reappeared from the bedroom.

Penny looked wonderful. She was wearing a silver, blouse with thin straps and a black, spandex micro-mini skirt that appeared painted on her hips. She had on black stiletto pumps to highlight the ensemble. I was mesmerized as she approached me.

She stopped about a foot from me and turned around. Her blouse was completely backless aside from a single knotted bow that kept it all together. Penny backed up to the chair and sat on my lap. She leaned her head back onto my shoulder and looked up at me.

"I wish you were inside me right now," she said softly.

Penny then began grinding her hips on my lap. She was forcing her ass into my concrete cock firmly. I could feel precum flowing from my pole by the gallon. She quickly stopped, stood up and walked back to the bedroom. As she walked away I noticed a fair sized stain on the back of her skirt from all the fluid I leaked onto her. As she disappeared back into the bedroom I could hardly wait to see what was next.

Emma softly knocked on the door three times and Vivian made her way back into the main room of the suite. I looked at her and my breath was taken away. My pulsating member was ready to pop at the sight of her. She was wearing a red, latex halter dress that plunged just past her belly button. She had on red, patent-leather steel-heeled pumps with an ankle strap as well.

I watched her every step as she drew near. She stopped several feet from me and leaned her ass on the desk to her right. She then put her right leg up on the desk, which caused her skirt to lift and reveal her gorgeous bare pussy. She glared at me as she slid two fingers into her pussy, which appeared to be very wet.

She worked her fingers in and out of her gash several times before stopping. She lowered her leg from the desk and came closer to me. She then placed the two fingers that were just inside her into my mouth. I could taste her sweet and warm juices on her fingers as I sucked on them relentlessly. I felt liquid running down my rod as it flowed from the tip limitlessly.

Vivian then withdrew her fingers from my mouth and retreated to the bedroom. As Emma shut the door behind her, she glared at me. She could see I was bursting with sexual energy. She walked over to me and got on her knees next to me.

"I think we need to give the girls a few minutes," she advised. "And you look like you need to get rid of some pressure."

Emma then reached her hand into my lap and began to firmly but slowly stroke my cock. It only took several strokes for me to be very close to climax.

"Are you gonna cum," Emma asked me.

"Yes," was all I could respond.

"Good," she confirmed as she continued to stroke me.

Without warning I finally erupted. Emma pointed my pole almost straight up, allowing several of the streams of seamen to land on my thighs. I sat there, helpless and exhausted. I noticed her velvet glove was covered in my cream as she finished milking me. Emma then stood up and removed her gloves.

"Time to get to the final round of the show," she announced as she headed back to the door. "Our final display will be lingerie."

Emma lightly tapped on the door with her bright red nails before slowly opening it. For the third time, Nikki invaded the main room of the suite. My cock was somewhat lifeless from Emma's handjob, but it began to respond again when I saw Nikki. She was wearing a leopard skin one-piece teddy with open sides and matching leopard pumps. She looked amazing.

Nikki came over and stood beside me on my left. Emma quickly opened the door and Penny materialized wearing a full length black, lace body-suit and open toe, black, platform spike heels. Oh how I wish she would let me cum on those shoes. Penny advanced and stood on my right.

Emma opened the door again, this time leaving it open as Vivian came into view. She looked fantastic. She was wearing a white corset with garters connected to white, thigh-high stockings and open toe, platform spike heels exactly like the ones Penny was wearing only white. She was not wearing any panties so her bare pussy was clearly visible. My cock was sprung to life again as this point.

Vivian approached me slowly and stopped a few feet in front of me. Nikki and Penny stepped away from my side and stood along side Vivian, who knelt down and licked up all the jizz that had landed on my thighs. She then stood and kissed Nikki passionately. Nikki tore away and kissed Penny deeply. I could barely contain myself at this point.

"What do you think," I heard Emma ask from behind where the girls were standing.

"I think they are beyond words," I replied.

"Ok girls, off you go," Emma instructed them.

Following their orders, the three girls disappeared into the bedroom, with Vivian closing the door behind her as the exited the room we were in. Now it was just Emma and I. She was standing in front of me smiling.

"Did you like your reward," she questioned me.

"Very much, thank you," I acknowledged.

Emma did not say another word; she simply raised her dress to reveal that she too was not wearing any panties. She then put one leg over me and guided my cock inside her as she settled into a straddling position on the chair. She was facing me and looking me right in the eyes as she began bouncing up and down on my pole.

Emma rode my cock like wild, bouncing harder and faster each time. I had no choice but to sit there and enjoy as my hand were still tied together behind me. She stayed in control slamming her twat down onto my stiff pole over and over. She was really getting violent, crashing into me with great forcefulness, almost trying to injure me as she fucked my rod senseless.

I held out as long as I could, but her aggressive actions brought me to climax. I spewed hot jizz into her cunt in thick, milky shots. I filled her with every drop I had left, lifting my hips and ass off the chair for leverage to impale her deeper as she crashed down onto me again. I then crashed back to the chair, completely depleted.

Emma slowed herself to a stop and dismounted. She walked behind me and untied my hands, which fell to my sides limply. She knelt down behind me and put her chin on my shoulder.

"Aren't you glad you joined this team," she asked me.

"Of course, what man wouldn't be," I conceded.

"You keep doing what you are told and it won't end," she advised.

"Whatever you say," I surrendered.

"Good," she stated. "What I say now is get dressed and go."

I wasted no time in rising from the chair and collecting my cloths. As I was putting my cloths on, Penny emerged from the bedroom alone. She walked up behind Emma and put her arms around her. Penny began kissing Emma on the neck, passionately. I continued to dress and tried not to stare.

Emma then turned and pushed Penny to the floor, playfully. Emma removed her dress completely as she stood over Penny, and then squatted over her face. Without any instruction, Penny immediately began licking and sucking on Emma's pussy. Penny then used her fingers to spread Emma's pussy lips and allow the load I just shot into Emma to drip into her waiting mouth. I was weak in the knees watching this. I finished dressing and left, my head still spinning. I could not get the images of that evening out of my head.