Things to Do with My Slut Ch. 15

Story Info
A substitute tryst while Emma is at work.
1.4k words
4.18
24.1k
2
0

Part 15 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 15 – Bait and Switch

My night with Penny and Nikki still had me shaking. It was an unbelievable evening that I could have only dreamed of. In the two weeks since it had past, I thought about it most waking moments. My ride to work on this Friday was no different, that evening was consuming my thoughts. I was in another world until my cell rang.

"Hello," I answered it blindly.

"The girls tell me you were quite impressive," Emma said from the other end of the line.

"I will take that as a glowing review," I retorted.

"You should," Emma confirmed. "I heard you wanted to go overtime."

"The ladies reminded me who makes the rules," I revealed.

"I know," she said. "I am glad you understand."

"Ok then," I stated flatly.

"Now it's time for you to give me my Christmas present," Emma established.

"Better late than never," I quipped.

"Be at my house at noon tomorrow," she instructed as she hung up.

I was excited and certainly looking forward to giving Emma her present. I was really glad that the review from Penny and Nikki was as good as it was. That made that night all the more memorable.

I zipped through my workday and headed home on time. I had an early dinner and headed off to bed, claiming I felt ill, but honestly to rest up for the next day. I awoke early and hit the shower. I did some surfing on the net and headed out the door to Emma's on perfect time.

I followed the usual routine, parking in the shopping plaza around the corner and walking the small distance to Emma's home. I sauntered up the walk and right to the front door. Interestingly, there was usually a note on the door, but this time there was no note to be found.

I reached down and tried the handle, finding the door unlocked. I slowly opened it and entered the house. I immediately saw a note folded on the end of the hall table. Had Emma forgotten to put it on the door? Or was this further part of her game? Either way I read the note. I got called to work. Emergency. Sorry. I will owe you one.

I assumed that was case closed. I turned and began to head back out the front door.

"Hey," I heard a voice call from up the stairs.

"Vivian," I questioned in response, hoping I had identified the mystery voice correctly.

"Yeah, Emma got called into the office," Vivian stated.

"I know, she left me a note," I revealed.

"I know, I read it," she admitted. "I'm not sure how long she will be. I stopped by to see her as she was heading out the door."

"I guess I am going to take off then," I clarified. "I am sure she will call me when she has a new plan."

"What about my plans," Vivian questioned.

"What plans would those be" I asked loudly, sure to be clear that she could hear me upstairs.

"There is only one way to find out," she declared. "Come upstairs."

Curiously I headed up the stairs. Emma's note seemed to indicate that today would be a non-event, yet something about this turn of events seemed to have Emma's fingerprints on it. While Vivian had been involved in several past events, I had not had her all to myself yet. I privately hoped that was about to change.

"In hear," Vivian called out as I reached the top of the steps.

I proceed down the hallway towards the room from which Vivian's voice had come. When I reached the door I realized that it was Emma's bedroom. The door was only slightly cracked, so I slowly pushed it open, allowing the room to come into my full view.


Emma had outstanding taste. Her bedroom furniture was exquisite, all hand-carved polished oak. I surveyed the room slowly until I reached the king-size bed and discovered Vivian. She was lying on her back, her arms stretching above her head. Her milky white skin looked almost angelic, but the devil in her was evident by the red fishnet stockings she was wearing. The only other thing she had on were the black, steel-heeled pumps I had seen before and knew belonged to Emma.

"WOW," I exclaimed.

"That was exactly what I was going for," she revealed, as she slowly spread open her legs to reveal her freshly shaven pussy. I was in awe and my cock was rock hard already. "I feel overdressed," I teased.

"So fix that," she ordered, running her hands over her gorgeous milky white tits. Her large, red nipples were a stark contrast to her pale complexion.

I quickly removed my shirt and dropped my pants and boxers, casting them all aside into a pile on the wooden bedroom floor. I stood there with my concrete rod at full mast dissecting Vivian with my eyes. I wanted her bad.

She didn't make me wait long as she slid off the bed and walked over to me, her heels making quite a racket on the wood floor in the bedroom. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately, which was certainly a switch from the normal encounters with Emma, Penny and Nikki. This kiss was filled with emotion and fire and Vivian wanted me to feel all of it. She pushed her body to mine as we kissed, ensuring that my cock was pressed firmly between us.

She then pulled back and stared at me. Without a word Vivian jumped into my arms and wrapped her legs around my waist. She held one arm around my neck and reached down with the other to guide my shaft into her hole. It was heaven. Her pussy was soaking wet and accepted my stiffly swollen member with great ease.

As I held her there, she continued to stare at me. Vivian then started to rock on my rod, forcing me to grab her ass to hold her up. I then fell into the rhythm and began lifting her ass cheeks allowing me to impale her repeatedly. She felt amazing. I thought sex with Emma was hot but this had unmatched heat to it.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," Vivian pleaded.

Hearing that, I locked my arms behind the small of her back and starting going to town on her. I was using her momentum to lift her and ram my cock back into her as she fell back onto me each time. I could feel myself swelling with a very quick climax approaching as I pounded her pussy violently.

"Are you going to cum already," Vivian asked, seeing the pleasure in my eyes.

"Yes, baby," I cried. "I can't hold it in."

Vivian quickly jumped off me and got on her knees in front of me.

"I want your cum all over my face," she demanded. She then reached up and began jerking off my pole with her right hand.

It didn't take much to finish me off. On her third pump I started to spew my goo all over her pretty face and into her blonde hair. Vivian leaned her head back in order to get all my spunk on her face. I dropped a monster load due to the heat of the session, shooting six or seven thick streams of batter onto her.

When I was done Vivian looked up at me and smiled.

"I have wanted that for a very long time," she confessed. "Now I am gonna fu-"

Vivian was interrupted by the bedroom door flying open. We both turned to see Emma standing there with a look of complete rage on her face.

"What the fuck is going on here" Emma questioned.

"I was just gi-" Vivian began to explain, but Emma cut her off.

"Shut up, Viv," Emma snapped. "I wasn't asking you. I was asking him."

I stood there speechless, not knowing what to say.

"Nothing to say, stud," Emma scowled. "Did you think you would break the rules and get away with it?"

"I thought you set this up," I admitted, terrified.

"You thought I would let you treat my little sister like one of my whores," Emma retorted. "Get your cloths and get the fuck out of my house."

"I rea-" I began to explain, but Emma cut me off as well.

"Go, NOW!" She screamed.

I collected my cloths, dressed quickly and made my way out of the house. I had no idea what was going to happen next.