Things to Do with My Slut Ch. 19

Story Info
His second penalty.
2.7k words
4
19.4k
2
0

Part 19 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 19 – Business Trip

The week started very slow but things picked up at work and I couldn't believe how fast Wednesday afternoon arrived. I received an email from Penny with directions to the new office and confirmation of my appointment with Emma.

I printed the directions and left work around 3:30pm, as the new office was not that far from where my job was located, I felt safe that I would not be late. I was correct in that assumption, as I found Emma's new office building rather quickly. I parked and entered the building, heading directly for the 2nd floor of the 2 story building. I stepped off the elevator and quickly found suite 205, which had Emma's new company logo emblazoned on the door.

I entered the suite and took a look around. I was impressed with what I saw. The reception area was open with tan leather couches on both sides and large white area rug over the black tile floor. Small end tables with phones and magazines sat on either end of both couches. There was one large office on the right side and one large office on the left side of the suite. Straight ahead was a large cubicle, almost like a command center, where Penny was sitting, currently on the phone. Behind her was a large conference room visible through the 7 panels of glass and the glass door that enclosed it. A large table with at least a dozen chairs sat in the middle of the room. I approached Penny and waited for her to get off the phone before speaking.

"You are right on time," Penny said as she hung up the phone.

"I pride myself on being punctual," I responded.

"You should pride yourself on your other skills," Penny quipped.

"I will take that as a compliment," I said humbly.

"You should," she retorted. "Emma's just finishing a call, so when she's done you can go in."

"Do you have any idea what this is going to be," I asked.

"I can't say," she admitted. "You know the rules."

"That I do," I agreed. "Thank you for helping me deal with this."

"I can't believe you still don't get it yet," she exclaimed. "We are all in this together. You, me, Nikki and Vivian. We are all pawns and Emma is the queen. That is game we are playing, for her amusement and our enjoyment."

As she said this I was sure that I did understand. I leaned over her desk and kissed her on the cheek softly.

"You see," she continued. "That is why I like you. I can see behind your eyes and behind doing what you are told, you have a poet's soul."

"Thanks," I accepted.

The phone rang and Penny quickly answered. She hung up after just a moment.

"You can go in," she said, pointing to the large office on the left side of the suite.

I nodded and walked to the door of the office. I turned the handle and let myself in. Emma was seated behind a large wrap-around desk with two empty chairs in front of it. She had her glasses on and was looking down at some sort of document as I entered.

"You wanted to see me," I said, letting her know I had entered.

"Close the door and sit," she ordered without looking up from her document.

I did as I was told, shutting the door and having a seat in one the chairs in front of Emma's desk. We sat in silence for what felt like hours, but in reality it was only a couple of moments, while she continued to review the document in front of her. Finally she looked up from the document and removed her glasses. She stared at me for a moment before breaking the silence.

"So, it's time for penalty number 2," she stated.

"I'm ready," I said confidently.

"We'll see," she replied. She then slid a manila folder across the desk towards me, indicating that I should take.

I leaned forward to accept the folder then leaned back into the chair to examine the contents. Inside was a sealed envelope with no writing on it and a plane ticket. I examined the ticket to find it had my name on it and it was for a flight to Houston, Texas this coming Saturday. I was confused.

"What's in Texas," I asked.

"So here's the deal," Emma declared. "Penny is leaving tomorrow night for a weekend legal conference in Houston. You are going to keep her company on Saturday night. You are leaving at 5pm and returning at 5am on Sunday. When you get off the plane take a cab to her hotel and when you get there and you two are together, open the envelope. Any deviation to those instructions voids the penalty and will get you both kicked out of the game."

"You're the boss," I conceded.

"And don't you forget it," she reinforced. "Now go. Ask Penny what hotel she is staying at on your way out."

I got up without another word and exited her office. I returned to Penny's desk where she was waiting for me.

"It's the Marriott," Penny revealed before I could ask.

"Tell me something else," I pressed, "who is the other office for?"

"It's for Emma's new business partner," she divulged. "The deal is almost done. That's who she was on the phone with when you got here."

"Thanks," I said. "See you on Saturday night."

I left the office and headed home. I thought the whole way of what possible excuse I could use at home to justify going to Texas for 12 hours. I was sure I would think of something but it was going to have to be good.

After spending the better part of the next two days weaving an intricate story about where I would be on Saturday night, I finally packed a small bag and headed to the airport. I kept the sealed enveloped with me at all times, waiting for the moment to arrive when Penny and I would discover what our evening would entail.

The flight to Houston was about 2 hours and I spent every minute thinking about what could possibly be in store for that evening. When the plane landed I quickly hailed a cab and headed for the Marriott. By the time I reached the hotel, I was hungry and tired. I knocked on the door to Penny's room and waited.

She answered quickly. I stared at her when she opened the door. She looked so cute, barefoot in shorts and a t-shirt with no makeup on and her hair pulled up into a bun. It was the most real I had ever seen any of the women in this game. I was a bit startled. Something inside me said this game was changing all the time and this was part of it. I entered the room and took a seat at the desk in the corner. I laid the envelope on the bed as I passed.

"I guess we should open it," she said.

"Go for it," I agreed, not moving from my chair.

Penny tore open the envelope and pull out the paper inside. She opened the folded paper to determine our next move.

"It's a letter," she revealed, "from Emma."

"Go ahead and read it to me," I encouraged.

Penny read the letter aloud: Ok you two. Nikki won the game, so she got her prize. One penalty has also been paid. Penny didn't win, so she gets no prize, but she didn't lose so she gets no penalty. The second penalty truly belongs to Vivian, who I will deal with in my own way, so it is not fair to make the same person pay two penalties. So, tonight you will be doing nothing. Nothing to each other that is. You cannot touch each other. No physical contact or exchange of fluids. Do what you must to yourself, but keep your distance. You must both remain in the room until it's time to go back to the airport. See you when you get home.

I was not surprised, but Penny looked disappointed. This was going to be interesting to say the least. Penny put the letter down on the bed and moved to her suitcase. She started rummaging through it, looking for something. She finally emerged from her bag with a pink vibrator. I looked at her a little surprised.

"I want to get this out of the way," she said, responding to my look.

"We don't have to do that," I replied. Her response seemed very workman-like to me. I did not want her to think of anything we did as a chore. I think she sensed that.

"No, baby, we have to," Penny declared. "I have wanted to fuck you again so badly since the last time we were together that I cannot take it anymore. If I can't have you, I at least want to have myself while you watch."

"Penny, I want you too," I admitted. "I won't be able to just watch."

"Of course not," she agreed. "I really wanna see you make yourself cum watching me."

She threw the vibrator on the bed and tore off her t-shirt. Her gorgeous B-Cup tits bounced free. I wanted badly to take her right there. I was hard as cement in my pants. Penny then removed her shorts quickly and stood there in just her panties. She turned around to show me her tight ass, then she bent over, removed her panties and threw them to me.

"Leave me a present in my panties," she requested. "And get naked."

I wasted no time in taking off my cloths and throwing them on the floor. I sat back down in the chair and wrapped her yellow lace panties around my rock hard rod. Penny lay on her back on the bed and was caressing her tits. She then moved her hands south and spread her legs with them so her bald pussy was in full view to me. I almost came right there.

I tugged my balls lightly with my left hand and held the base of my shaft with my right hand as I watch Penny. She moved her right hand to her beautiful pussy and was rubbing her clit in circular motions. She had moved her left hand to her opening and was tracing circles around her opening. Precum was leaking from the head of my cock all over Penny's panties.

Penny started rubbing her clit more fiercely and took the pink vibrator with her left hand was working her slit with it. She was groaning lightly and I was dying to crank out my load, but I did my best not to jerk off just yet. My cock was throbbing in my hands watching Penny inserting the pink toy in and out of twat. It was very well lubricated with her juices and was sliding in and out easily.

Penny was now pinching her clit and jamming the pink toy into herself as she moaned longer and louder. I had reached the limit of my will power and started stroking my concrete shaft covered in precum and yellow lace. I was being slow and deliberate with my pole, trying not to cum too fast. I was enjoying the show.

Penny was really worked up now, working her clit and hole with different hands. She groaned and moaned before screaming in climax. She arched her head back and closed her eyes as her orgasm consumed her. After several waves of moans and screams she slowed to a spasm on the bed.

"Your turn," she said, opening her eyes and glaring at me.

I said nothing as I was nearing climax myself. I was now wailing on my dick. Running my hand up and down the shaft, my fingers intertwined with the yellow lace panties draped on my rod. I pounded away violently and felt my climax arriving. I leaned back and shot my goo all over the place. Stream after stream blasted through the yellow lace and onto the carpet, desk and some on the bed. I was a fire hose of semen. After 6 or 7 heavy streams I sat back in the chair and let the remainder ooze from the tip of my cock.

I was spent, but I stood up and returned the soaked panties to their owner.

"You're welcome," I said arrogantly. I headed to the bathroom to clean myself up.

When I returned, Penny was sitting up in bed with her shorts and t-shirt back on.....though I was not sure where the panties had made their way to. I dressed and sat next to her on the bed, careful not to touch her, as we both knew the rules were still in place.

"Why do you play the game," Penny inquired.

"I'm a guy," I countered. "I was probably the easiest part of the game for Emma to acquire. I started playing for the sex and then the adventure, now I am playing to see it through, plus it has it's moments of being beyond belief."

"Why do you play," I wondered aloud to her.

"At first, money," she admitted as we sat there. "I was a freshman in college and met Emma at an alumni event where she was a guest speaker. She was successful and beautiful and rich, everything I wanted to be and it turned me on. By the time her speech was over, my panties were soaked. So, I introduced myself and we went out for a few drinks. We talked a lot, about ourselves. I went on about my ambition and she went on about how her daughter had just been born and she didn't feel sexy anymore. Before I knew I was at her hotel and we were going at it, hard. The game evolved from I guess. I was the first player. She helped me with money and cloths and advice all the way through school, then a job afterwards. That's about when Nikki came into the picture. The dynamic changed, it felt like a relationship before that, but all of a sudden it became something else. Then she stumbled upon you and brought Vivian into it, sort of, which she swore she would never do. Now, it is what it is."

"Wow," I whispered, not truly sure of what to say.

We talked for hours, discussing family and life. We pretty much exhausted every topic when we both drifted off to sleep.

I woke in the pitch black, hearing the alarm on my cell phone. I gathered my things and got ready to leave. Penny had not woken. I covered with a blanket and kissed her cheek before leaving for the airport. I slept most of the flight home and was happy to be headed for my own bed.

When I arrived at my house the game changed once again. I went inside to discover many things missing and no one home. I wondered if we had been robbed, but suddenly things became very clear. On the table in the dining room was a large envelope and nothing else.

I opened it to discover divorce papers. I sat on the floor and read through them, not surprise or hurt, but wondering where the line had been drawn. I put the papers down and fell asleep right there on the floor, hoping it was all a dream.

Several hours later when I woke, I discovered that it was indeed not a dream. I was in haze, not sure what to do next. That changed when my cell phone rang.

"Hello," I answered, not bothering to check the caller id and mostly expecting it to be my wife with an explanation or angry rant.

"It's Emma," the voice on the other end said.

"What can I do for you," I asked coldly.

"I think it's more of what I can do for you," she replied.

"And what can you do for me," I asked her sternly.

"Don't be like that," she ordered. "It will all be alright. Come to my office tomorrow morning and bring the divorce papers."

I was shocked. I said nothing and Emma hung up. My head was spinning. What the fuck was going on?