Three Feet of Cock

Story Info
Wives measure others' husbands' cocks on a bet.
11.2k words
4.39
229.7k
129
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MatthewVett
MatthewVett
1,834 Followers

It was a hot August afternoon. Cicadas buzzed lazily in the trees. The oppressive heat of summer was just beginning to give way to the brisk comfort of autumn, and to celebrate the end of the season, Michael and Rose were hosting a barbecue for their friends. Little did they suspect, though, what would happen before the sun set on that day.

Michael and Rose were a typical suburban couple. They had met in college, began dating, and soon fell in love. She was a Filipina and adored her current, bourgeois life, although she hoped for the day that she would be able to tell Michael that she was pregnant. Although only 27, she was impatient to start a new family.

Michael was a year older, but had more patience regarding children. He wanted a few more young, lustful years alone with his wife before allowing the intrusion of usurpers into his wife's heart, but he found himself unable to resist Rose's desires. He was uxorious to a fault; emotionally, anyways. His eyes wandered, though, despite his best efforts. Rose knew of her husband's foibles, but tolerated them. So long as his heart belonged to her, she felt secure. She had never even had an orgasm before they had begun dating, and she had never felt any urge to expand her range of partners before today.

Together, the two of them were affectionate in public, as though they were forever stuck as middle-schoolers, nuzzling and kissing wherever they were or whoever their audience might be. Secretly, they enjoyed the teasing they received from their friends, as evidence that their own relationship was stronger than anyone else's.

They had moved to New York together after graduation and settled down, making a wide number of acquaintances, but only a few friends, most of whom they had invited to tonight's barbecue.

Michael had already arranged everything in minute detail well before any guests had arrived. Tomatoes had been sliced, leaves of lettuce washed, onions diced, mustard, ketchup, and relish set out, and the buns had been lovingly toasted.

Watching Michael in his element was driving Rose wild. She snuck up behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist, pressing her petite breasts tenderly against his back as he turned hamburger into patties. He gasped slightly, but quickly regained his composure and kept working, pretending not to notice her. She wasn't deterred so easily, though...

She stroked his beard, savoring the rough feeling of his thick hair under her fingertips. Her free hand wandered downwards. "Darling, why don't you take a break? You've been working so hard today. Don't you deserve a reward before everyone shows up?" Her hand reached its prize, and she gave his cock an inquisitive squeeze. "Oooh, hard already?" She began to stroke it slowly through his shorts. She loved teasing him, bringing him close to orgasm and suddenly stopping, leaving him begging for more, until his patience broke and he took her by force in order to satisfy his urges. A delightful tingle coursed through her crotch at the thought of it.

"Rose... You know Alex and Batoul are always early... We don't have time," he reasoned, but his heart wasn't in it. From the moment they had first met, a primal, animal passion had existed between them that neither of them could deny. Many were the nights that Michael had been woken up in the middle of the night because Rose had had an erotic dream and needed her dreams to become reality right then and there.

Rose undid his fly and plunged her hand into his boxers while she pressed her bosom ever more eagerly against him. She knew he would surrender. It was only a question of when. Her hand wrapped around the hot, hard, thick shaft of his bare cock. She grazed her fingers along his length and against his head. "Not even for a quick blowjob? I'm hungry..." she asked innocently.

"You can't wait?"

She shook her head no against the nape of his neck. "How can I resist such a wonderful liebewurst?"

He glanced at the clock. They still had fifteen minutes before they had told people to arrive. "Alright."

Michael stepped away from the kitchen island as Rose got onto her knees in front of him. She looked up into his honey eyes through her black glasses and smiled appreciatively as she maneuvered his engorged cock out of his open fly. Even after nearly five years of marriage, his cock still entranced her: its size, its slight curve, its virile aroma, its large head and long shaft, and most of all, the way it throbbed between her lips.

Rose took his shaft in both hands and caressed its tip against her cheeks and lips, her eyes fluttering in ecstasy. She licked its underside from base to tip, her tongue painting his cock with her warm saliva. Unable to deny herself any longer, she took his cock inside her, engulfing it hungrily, sucking it, licking it, caressing it with her tongue and lips. She bobbed her head back and forth, keeping her mouth tight. He rested his hands on her head and shoulder, gently guiding her as he made love to her plump, pink lips.

She felt his heartbeat in her mouth. Michael's cock pulsated inside her. She closed her eyes and focused on the feeling of his manhood inside her. She pulled back slightly, almost letting him escape, but keeping the head of his cock captive, flicking the tip of her tongue back and forth across it as rapidly as she could while she locked her eyes onto his, watching him react to her technique, watching him tilt his head back and grit his teeth, watching him quiver and tremble from her tongue.

The doorbell rang, but Rose refused to be denied her dessert. She grabbed Michael's ass, forcing his cock deeper down her throat, stopping him from leaving. "I need to answer the door..." he protested weakly. She just smiled and continued noisily. His pants grew louder. He began to moan. She grinned and took the entirety of his shaft inside her throat, wrapping her lips around the very base of his cock as she suckled his cock.

"Rose..." he moaned, his fingertips digging into her shoulders as his cock spasmed inside her mouth and his hot, sticky, delectable cum gushed down her throat. She quivered as she felt him release inside her. She kept her mouth securely sealed around his shaft as she greedily swallowed every last drop of his cum, moaning appreciatively at his treat for her.

The doorbell rang again. "Darling, I really need to answer it..."

She pouted, but relented, tucking his wilted penis back inside his boxers and zipping up his fly. She stood up and kissed his cheek, whispering in his ear, "You're delicious."

"You say that every time, Rose."

"It's true every time. Go answer, before they figure out what we're up to. I'll finish the burgers."

"Thanks, darling." Michael washed his hands quickly and jogged to the door. As expected, it was Alex and his fiancée, Batoul. "Hey, how are you guys doing?" he asked.

"Great! Good to see ya, Mike. We brought some turkey dogs and soda for the barbecue. Where should I put them?" Alex asked.

"Just give them to Rose. She's in the kitchen. And how are you, Batoul? I love your hijab."

She smiled and hugged him tightly, pressing her generous chest against his. Michael embraced her for an extra few seconds, relishing the sensation. The way she filled out her sweater was nothing short of amazing, and she had caught him staring more than once. Not that she minded. As a wise man once said, "The desire of man is woman. The desire of woman is the desire of man." Batoul adored adoration, and although she would never say it aloud, she just loved when men noticed her breasts.

"Careful, Mike. Don't want Rose getting jealous," she warned as he released her. "I'm doing very well. I just got a promotion at work! I'm manager of the whole pharmacy now."

"Congratulations, Tooly! That deserves a celebratory spanking, doesn't it?"

"Oh, you!"

Indoors, Alex made his way to the kitchen. "Well aren't you lovely tonight... Where do you want these, Rose?" he asked, holding up his supplies.

She giggled at his usual compliment, but smiled nevertheless. She was rather proud of the way her red dress hugged her figure. Leave it to Alejandro to notice... He was always flirtatious, but the wives knew it was all harmless fun. Besides, there were worse things than a tall, dark, handsome man paying you some extra attention.

"Just put the drinks in the cooler and the franks by the grill. They're both outside," she instructed him. She watched him walk out of the house with delight. Those buns! Thank god for tight pants... She made a note to ask him how he exercised so she could get Michael on the same regimen. There was nothing she loved more than a pair of firm, tight buns she could get her hands on...well, except maybe a hard, thick cock, ready to cum... She shook her head to clear her thoughts and returned to her task, trying to ignore her moist panties from before, still able to taste her husband on her tongue.

Again, the doorbell rang, this time at exactly six o' clock. Leaving Rose, Batoul, and Alex alone, Michael answered the door.

"Julia! Peter!"

"Michael! I've missed you!" Julia cried, giving him an affectionate embrace. Michael gladly let her, wrapping his arms warmly around her zaftig frame.

"Hi, Michael," her husband Peter said, shaking Michael's hand while he hugged Julia.

"Hey Peter. You look good."

"Thanks. Where's everyone else?"

"Oh, they're inside. Just head inside and you can't miss them. You're just the second couple to arrive."

"Who else is coming?" Julia asked.

"Lemme see...there's you, Rose and I, Alex and Batoul are already here, and then there's Nick, Zoe, Shikha, and her boyfriend." Michael answered.

"Wonderful! I haven't seen them in forever," she replied.

He led them both inside, but continued to converse with Julia. The two of them had known each other for years. He had met her even before meeting Rose, and the two of them had a mutual crush that both sides were too shy to do anything about. Once, just once, they had done something about it, but each of them had feared the other thought it was a mistake, and nothing more happened. Sometimes, unknown to the other, both of them wondered how things would have turned out had they acted more decisively on their feelings.

She was still shy, but she had come out of her shell more and more lately. Her and Peter were both Chinese: she from the mainland, he from Singapore. But while Peter preferred to stay within their own circles, Julia wanted to branch out and explore.

"Oh, I brought you two a little house-warming gift!" she suddenly remembered, handing him a small box. "I hope you like it. Sorry for missing the party."

"It's alright. I'm just glad you made it this time." She watched him impatiently behind her black-framed glasses while he unwrapped his gift. A strand of her wavy, chestnut hair fell in front of her eyes, and she hurriedly pushed it aside, unwilling to miss his reaction. "Oh, it's lovely, Julia!" She had given him a small dragon figurine, carved out of a deep green jade. "Thank you so much!"

"You really like it?" she asked.

"I really do! It's just perfect. Did you get it in China?"

She bit her lip slightly, embarrassed by her own generosity. "Yeah... I saw it while we were in Beijing and I thought of you."

"Thank you so much. I just love it." He brought it over to Rose and the others. "Look what Julia got us, darling."

"Oh, it's beautiful! Thank you. You're so sweet," Rose said, embracing Julia tightly.

Before another word could be said, though, the doorbell was at it again. Michael went to get it.

"Shikha! And you must be her new boyfriend. I'm Michael, nice to meet you."

"Daniel," he said, with a handshake and a slight bow. He readjusted his glasses as he straightened himself back up. "You have a beautiful home. Thank you for inviting us. Shikha's said so many good things about you."

"Well she shouldn't lie like that," Michael commented.

"Don't worry, Michael. I only tell him the truth: that you're a devil!" Shikha said with a laugh.

"Pfft, you're the devil. I'm angelic. Don't you think so, Dan?"

"Well, I mean, I don't think anyone can really compare themselves to angels," he answered, tussling his dirty blonde hair at the back of his head.

Michael coughed to break the silence. "Well, everyone else is already inside. You know where the kitchen is, Shikha. And just give your stuff to Rose. She'll make sure it makes its way to the grill."

The two thanked him and headed inside to meet the others.

"Ah, and who's this image of heavenly beauty?" Alex asked. "I don't believe we've met."

"It's devilish beauty," Michael corrected him.

"I'm Shikha, and this is my boyfriend Daniel," she said.

"Nice to meet you two. I'm Alejandro, but everyone calls me Alex. Unless I'm in trouble. Then Batoul calls me by my full name."

Batoul shook both their hands as well. "Nice to meet you," she said.

"Is that a hijab?" Daniel asked. "Are you Muslim?"

"Born, raised, but not anymore. But I still like to feel connected to my past and my ancestors." Her cheeks dimpled as she smiled. "I guess it's kind of silly, but I've always felt...safer with my hijab on. More confident."

"Sometimes she even wears it when we're-Ow! What? I didn't say anything!" Alex complained.

"You were going to, Alejandro!" Batoul rejoined while Daniel blushed and averted his eyes. "I know you by now." She crossed her arms under her heavy breasts and gave Alex her "look," but his attention was a foot lower. "You!" she growled, catching his gaze.

For the last time, the doorbell rang. Michael was carrying a tray of meat outside. "Rose, can you get it for me, darling?"

"Sure!" She skipped to the door and opened it. "Nick! Zoe! How have you been?"

"Good," Zoe replied, hugging her, giving her a kiss on each cheek. "Long week, though. Have a deadline coming up. I really needed this tonight."

"Well, I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself tonight! We've got some great food ready."

"Add some great cheesecake to that. Homemade," Zoe bragged. "Hope you like chocolate and cherry..."

"Ooh, sounds yummy!"

"How are you?" asked Nick, embracing Rose tightly. She trembled slightly from his hold. His thick manhood was obvious even through his jeans, and her crotch was still sensitive. She pressed her waist slightly against him, sighing at the feeling of him against her.

She took a moment to register that he had spoken to her. "Oh! Good...really good...I mean, things have been going well. We just bought our tickets to go visit Michael's parents for Labor Day Weekend, so that'll be nice. It's always good to see the family."

"I bet. So where is everyone?"

"Right in the kitchen. You two were the last to arrive, so we should be good to go now. I think Michael's already started cooking, even."

Rose led them to the kitchen, only to find it empty. Everyone was outside in the yard, milling about and talking, while Michael cooked. With everyone present, the barbecue could begin in earnest. Michael manned the grill, wearing a short, black apron, while Rose served as his waitress, bringing burgers and turkey dogs to everyone. Soon, everyone was served, and alcohol and conversation flowed equally freely in a positive feedback loop. Laughter echoed through the summer air, drowning out even the cicadas.

*****

"Oh, you two are thinking about a pool?" asked Alex.

"Yeah," Rose replied. "We've always wanted one, and we have the room in the yard, and it's just such amazing exercise."

"We'll have to come over, then. Batoul just loves swimming. But between just us, I just cannot get her to keep her swimsuit on..." he slyly informed everyone. He shrugged his shoulders. "She's like...whatever the aquatic version of a jaybird is. Are jayfish a thing?"

"Well, what's wrong with that?" Zoe asked coquettishly. In the cool evening air, it was evident that she herself was no great fan of excessive clothing. Two dark tips were just visible through the fabric of her shirt, trying to poke their way through.

"Hey, I never said I was complaining. The way those melons of hers splash is unforgettable..."

The men took a few seconds to imagine the scene. Batoul's plump cheeks turned pink, but she felt a warmth between her legs from the combined gazes at her breasts. She subtly arched her back and pushed her chest out. "Alejandro! It's...it's just a lot more comfortable," she defensively explained. "It feels really good. Really freeing, you know?"

"I could never... I'd be too shy," commented Shikha. "What if someone sees?"

"That's half the fun," Batoul squeaked out quietly, prompting a round of guffaws.

Julia chimed in. "I've gotten caught before." Everyone hushed to listen to her story. "Well, I mean, I wasn't skinny dipping or anything. But back in college, my dorm had this sort of courtyard slash garden. You could only get to it through this underground service tunnel. I guess it was just for decoration and they didn't want the students messing it up.

"Anyway, one day one of the custodians left his keys unattended while I was sculpting in one of the lounges, so I made some imprints of a few of the keys. One of them ended up being for the garden door, so I started going there at night."

Here, she blushed slightly. Michael smiled, though, recognizing the story. "So I, well, I went naked. I'd bring a book, go after everyone was asleep, and just enjoy myself. The garden had no lights, so at night, you were completely invisible down there. Just you and nature. I felt a little bit like Eve, I guess. I spent evening after evening wandering among the plants nude, reading in the grass with a small nightlight. It was perfect.

"One night, though, I forgot to lock the door after me. I was lying down in the grass and this shadow looms over me...I had such a start! I thought I was going to have coronary thrombosis... I was so embarrassed! But...he was actually really good about it. He had noticed me in the garden before. Turns out he had been going up to the roof to read at night, and from there, you could see straight through the trees. And here I thought I had been invisible...

"We ended up meeting there regularly at night, and he joined me...you know...naked." She smiled dreamily, reminiscing. He had been so handsome then. He still was, to be honest... "It felt so comfortable, so natural. People really open up when they're naked, I think. We had such great conversations every night.

"So yeah, I'm with Batoul. Getting caught is more fun," she finished, leaving the last part of her story unspoken.

"You never told me that story," Peter complained.

"You never asked. It was before we met, anyway."

"Don't you have a story like that, too, Zoe?" Nick prompted her. "The Hawaii one? Tell it; it's funny."

"Okay, okay. Let me tell you guys about this one time," Zoe began with a wicked smile. "I was seeing this guy who took me on a trip to this resort in Hawaii. We were staying at a hotel near the beach: beautiful place, real classy. Anyways, they had an absolutely gorgeous pool.

"So one night, we've had a couple of glasses of champagne each, and he mentions how he always wanted to go skinny dipping. Well, I, being the thoughtful individual that I am, suggested we try it out. It was after midnight, so the gate was locked, but we hopped over it, stripped down, and went for a dip.

"So we're swimming, laughing, making a bit of noise, and these two hotel employees come up. So the way the pool is, it's at floor level at one end, but the ground slopes down around it, so at the other end, the bottom of the pool is at floor level. They're at the lower end, so I swim over to them, making sure to keep the goods submerged, you know? I didn't want to get busted for indecent exposure or anything.

"So I'm talking to them. I'm pressed against the wall, they're standing a few feet away. They're really helpful and friendly, just wanted to make sure we were okay, we're not in trouble or anything... But I notice they're not really paying attention to me. They keep looking at the pool wall, though, glancing down and smiling. They're barely even looking at me. So finally I get fed up and I ask 'em, 'What do you guys keep looking at?'" She paused briefly. "And one of the guys says to me, 'Miss, don't you know that this wall is glass?'"

MatthewVett
MatthewVett
1,834 Followers