Threesome After Threesome

Story Info
Rheyna is confronted by the boys who watched her threesome.
1k words
3.6
107.6k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rheyna was making her way back home after her steamy session with John and Amy, when two boys around 19 year old, approached in the dark, empty street.

"Quite a show there," one said as they walked past the dark row of lightless shops. The young waitress tried to ignore them, her pussy still tingling from the recent fucking as she realised she had forgotten to put on her thong.

"Hey, don't ignore us!" One snapped, pulling her shoulder back to get her attention.

"What show?" she responded, her mind now thinking that sex on the balcony was probably not the most discreet place.

"We were watching from another balcony," the other said, "you've got one hell of a body. I think you should come with us."

Rheyna was fighting to get past him as he blocked her way. He suddenly grabbed her breasts, "Look Mick, she's got no bra under there!"

"You little slut!" Mick hissed with a smile. She was now trapped between the bodies of these two youths, "bet she aint wearing no underwear either!"

With that his cold hand shot up her skirt and caressed her warm pussy, "Damn right she aint!"

"Leave me alone," she pleaded, Mick now holding her arms so she could not move.

"Only after I get a piece of your hot pussy, what about you Rick?"

"Of course," he replied, "The threesome you had in front of us has turned me on big time, I want some of your fine ass."

They dragged her to a dark alley where she was forced to her knees. Ricki pulled his jogging bottoms down and pushed his semi hard dick onto her lips.

"Suck it," he ordered. She couldn't get away from Mick's grasp and so had no choice other than to open her mouth and allow the hardening cock to enter. Rick shoved it in eagerly, causing her to gag a little while Mick groped her tits. She found her top being opened for the second time that night, his cold hands and the night air causing her nipples to stand to attention.

"Deepthroat me," Ricki ordered, "I've seen in on films and I bet a hot little slut like you is a pro at it!"

Rheyna had never let someone push into her throat and was not starting now, or so she liked to think until Ricki grabbed her head and pushed the tip of his cock down her foodpipe. She was choking and gagging on his big meat, trying in vain to pull away as Ricki revelled in the new sensations.

Mick had now lay on the floor and had his trousers pushed down, his meat pointing hard towards the sky,

"Turn around and sit on my dick," he said, pulling her away from Ricki. She was glad to have the cock leave her throat and willingly turned around, but not wanting to have Mick's cock inside her.

Her open blouse displayed her pert tits to Mick as she was pushed down onto his already hard member,

"Oh...baby, you're hot..." was all he could muster as his meat sunk inside her pussy. Rheyna closed her eyes as she was forced to rock on the penis inside her. Her eyes suddenly opened as she felt her skirt flick up onto her back. Ricki began to play with her anus, probing it with one finger as she writhed around helplessly,

"No...please, not there," she pleaded. Her request was ignored and the finger was replaced by something bigger. Ricki spat on his dick a few times for lubrication as he pushed it inside her tight arse. She squirmed around but was being held down and so this only pushed the cock inside her pussy deeper.

Soon both youths had their dicks fully inside her. She was being double penetrated for the first time.

"You're such a hot little bitch," Mick kept repeating as his hands roamed her breasts. Ricki was groping her arse cheeks hard as he pistonned in and out of her tight butt hole.

"I think we should cum all over her face, what do you think Mick?"

"Yeah, the hot slut wants us to cum on her pretty face, don't you?"

There was no reply. "You do don't you! Say 'I want you two hot studs to cum all over my face' and this will all be over."

Rheyna didn't think they would stop, but would try anything that might increase the chances.

"I...I want you two hot studs to cum all over my face." She sounded like a right slut, begging to be spunked on by two strangers.

True to their word the boys stood up.

"Deepthroat me," Mick said, I want to see how it feels. Again, Rheyna had no choice as her head was pushed onto the cock. Ricki wanked himself and rubbed his cock on her face as she gagged. Mick immediately began to get close to orgasm and pulled out,

Ricki slammed his cock into her throat for a few short seconds before ordering,

"Keep your mouth open and your tongue out!"

She did as she was told, in front of the two strangers who were now wanking furiously right before her eyes. Mick was the first to go as he moaned and exploded on her face, the first shot landed on her forehead and in her hair, slowly beginning to trickle down her face. This was followed by two smaller wads which landed on her cheek and partly on her tongue. Ricki was soon after and shot a load directly into her open mouth. She swallowed the salty seed as another burst landed on her other cheek.

Each of the boys took a turn of having her suck them clean with cum running down her face and onto her breasts, still bare from her open shirt. As soon as the second cleaned cock plopped out her mouth the two lads ran off down the street laughing.

Amy was left to pick herself up, button up her blouse and wipe the cum from her face. There was so much it was hard to rub in and formed a white paste on her hands. She began to walk again down the empty street, a little slower now her arse was feeling a little tender. She didn't want her housemates to find out about either of the nights incidents, where could she say she had been?