Threesome in the Hayloft

Story Info
Jake and Robert get Carol between them.
1k words
3.7
50.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fannyanny
fannyanny
16 Followers

Jake, entering the hayloft to get a bale of hay for his uncle caught the tail end of his two best friends arguing over god knows what. He paused in the doorway and watched the gesturing arms. Seeing Robert looking like he was going to strike out at Carol, Jake rushed in and pushed them apart and exclaimed, "When she says no, she means it Robert."

"Get stuff Jake!" Robert shouted before storming out of the barn.

Ignoring the enraged Robert Jake turned to the young woman, "You Ok Carol?"

"Yeah... I'll..." She leant towards Jake.

Jake didn't try to stop her as she leant in, instead wrapping his arms round her and drawing her even closer. There was no stopping them as they passionately kissed, their lips pressed tight against each other's. Carol's arms swept over Jake's tartan shirt and pulled it out from his trousers to feel the strong muscles and smooth skin of his back. Jake's own hands ran over Carol's bare back due to the halter-neck she was wearing and down over the short skirt to squeeze her buttocks. She moaned at the touch of Jake's hands and felt herself growing wet and it dampening her knickers. His hands lifted up skirt and he ran them up the back of her thighs and then round.

To begin with all he did was cup her mound and rubbed the palm of his hand hard against it. She shuddered at the hard rough pressure. His lips moved from her mouth to her neck and up to ear lobe where he muttered with gasps, "God dammit, I've wanted you for so long."

"Me too, me too." She gasped in response and as his hand pushed her knickers to one side to finger her clit and wet opening. Already she was imagining his hard cock in her tunnel, tight within it and her clutching at it and never wanting to let it go.

Jake slipped one of his long fingers into opening and instantly felt it becoming moist from Carol. He ran his finger in and out again and again pleasuring her and making it easier for him to enter her when the time came. She pressed herself against him to support herself from his touch, which was making her legs grow weak.

He turned her round and pulled her close to him. While he continued to massage her clit he fumbled with his trousers to undo the zip and release his now aching penis from its pen. He let out a silent sigh with his cock now released. Immediately he began to rub it against the clef of Carol's buttocks. She pressed herself against his body wanting to feel him penetrate her. He pushed her down over a hay bale and lifted her skirt to better see where he was about to ram into Carol. He guided his cock towards her vagina while holding her steady with his free hand. She clung to the string that was holding the bale together as Jake pushed pass the tight barrier of the edge of her slit. Holding on to her hips Jake trust in as deep as he could go.

Neither of them, during this time, noticed Robert watching from a far. He hadn't gone far in his huff and had returned to make up. At first he had been shocked to see what was happening between his two friends but then he began to become aroused and he could feel his cock pressing against the denim of his jeans. He wanted to feel everything that Jake was feeling. He watched as Carol's mouth opened in an 'o' of enjoyment and wanted to feel those red lips of hers round his hard-on. He pulled his cock from his trousers and began to rub at it with his hand, imagining that everything Jake was doing was actually himself doing it.

Robert noticed that Carol's eyes were tight shut and cautiously he began to approach. Jake noticed at this point but said not a word. Am evil smile appeared on his lips as he thought about Carol being spit roasted by himself and Robert. He nodded to allow Robert to continue.

Carol appeared to be so immersed in the moment she barely noticed Robert slip his fat cock into her mouth. It was only as the cock's head rubbed against the back of her mouth that she released what was going on. Her eyes opened wide but it was too late to stop it all from happening and in some way she found herself enjoying it all. She liked big cocks and giving men blowjobs. She liked the taste of a man's cum, each was different. She reached out with a hand and began to play with Robert's balls while he grabbed hold of her hair and thrust into her mouth as if it was her slit. Jake started rubbing at her clit again and almost instantly she exploded as an orgasm surprised her. Her clit was feeling so sensitive she kept shuddering afterwards and it didn't help that her mouth was feeling just as sensitive from the moving cock in it.

She felt Robert's balls tighten in her hand and then he came deep into her mouth and half of his cum slipped down her throat straight away. The rest followed with a few gulps and greedily she licked the last of it from Robert's cock's head. Jake came soon after having felt her whole passage tighten at her orgasm. He pulled her against his groin and they rubbed hard against each other. Just before he came he pulled out and he watched his sperm arch up from his cock and then splash down on to Carol's back. No way was he going to get her pregnant.

It was only then that both men sank to their knees to regain strength and breath. Carol remained where she was, sprawled across the bale of hay. She wanted more and now but she knew she was going to have to wait a little while till the boys were ready for more.

fannyanny
fannyanny
16 Followers