Threesome via Skype

Story Info
Husband directs her 'boyfriend' fucking her.
1.4k words
4.07
25.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had enjoyed a truly hot threesome last year together, her husband and I sharing her between us, filling her with several loads of semen through the night.

But this new encounter was truly strange and oh so hot. Her husband was in London on business and had arranged for she and I to fuck while he was away. But he had instructed her to include him via skype. It was his hot fantasy to direct us fucking. It sounded really exciting to me and I was more than willing to give them this fantasy adventure.

It was an amazing experience. I joined her at their home where she met me at the door dressed in an exquisite nightie. She knew I had a fetish about that and really played it up. She led me to their 'playroom' where she had the laptop open on the end table next to the sofa. His smiling face revealed a husband beside himself with excitement. We shared a glass of wine as he explained what they wanted from me.

She and I surrendered ourselves to him as he softly coached me to kiss her. I did nothing on my own and followed his instructions to the letter. My kissing and touching seduced her completely, slowly working her nightie down off her shoulders to give me access to her nipples. She is one of those women who can almost orgasm from nipple play. And she did indeed cum when he directed my fingers to her pussy, massaging her g-spot to a thunderous moist climax.

She absolutely loved being licked to the very edge of orgasm, then allowed to slowly fade back, trembling with arousal. It was a torture she deeply enjoyed, as he skillfully started and stopped my licking and sucking on her. Finally he instructed me to find the vibrator he had stashed in the end table drawer. She meekly protested that this would be too much for her to stand. He ordered her to be quite and do as he ordered.

He guided me exactly how to stimulate her, first fucking her with the toy until she begged to cum. He then told me exactly how to hum the tip of the vibrator around her labia and anus before focusing it, circling very closely around her swollen clit. She soon cried out very loudly with and intense orgasm.

He ordered her to strip me naked and fondle me so he could examine my erection, watching her milk pre-cum fluids from me and massage it into her nipples. He then instructed me to kneel over her lap, straddling her to bring my cock to her face. He told her rub my cock all over her cheeks, occasionally licking and sucking me briefly. He told her stroke my cock with one hand and hum the vibrator against my anus. He asked me to let him know when I was close to cumming. It did not take very long.

This is a woman that loves semen. She loves watching and feeling a cock cum, She love semen spurting all over her. He coaxed and encouraged me to cum all over her. I did exactly as I was told and erupted, spurting forcefully all over her face before slipping into a heavy steady flow running down over her breasts. He and I both enjoyed watching her massage all that fluid all over her neck and chest.

She was incredibly horny at this point and loved his orders to me to commence licking and fingering her to several outrageous orgasms. This woman cums often and cums hard. When she begged for me to stopped he ordered me to ignore her keep at it. Her orgasms became stronger, seemingly to the point of painful for her. Finally he relented and allowed me to stop so she could catch her breath.

He was on a roll now. She and I realized we were in for lots more. I was never more excited. Who would have thought of such an erotic adventure. Her told her to get me ready to fuck. Per his instructions, she sat me between her and the laptop so he could get a good view. She peeled off what was left of her silk nightie, now rolled up around her waist. He had her wrap my cock in the silky material and softly massage me. He knew I would really enjoy this little treat, and he was so correct.

We all realized that I was now is a rare state of arousal where I would be anxious to give her lots and lots of hard fucking, having already climaxed but now fully revived. He coached me through all kinds of fucking, kneeling between her legs, then turning her onto her knees and fucking her from behind. I fucked her exactly as he directed: slow and deep, fast and hard, stopping to make sure I lasted as long as he wanted.

He then had me place the sofa cushions one atop the other on the floor and lie her on her belly over them. He had me position the laptop on the floor by her feet so he could watch closely what he had in mind for us.

"You remember how she loved have both of us fuck her together?" he asked me. Well, yeah, I replied with a laugh. He instructed her to take the vibrator and reach beneath her and slide it deep into her pussy. It was a very erotic sight for both us guys to see her do this. He ordered me to take a condom from the drawer and slip it on. He then told me to massage a liberal dollop of gel into her as and finger her while she fucked herself with the vibrator. Finally he instructed me to slip my cock into her ass and settle in deep inside and hold there, feeling the vibrator humming through both of us. It was intense.

He told her to rub herself so I could feel her cum. It was incredible feeling the vibrator humming my cock and her pelvic muscles twitched and began to pulse with her next orgasm. When he and I had double-fucked her earlier, she had experienced one of those rare gut-wrenching pelvic orgasms that squeezed our cocks and massaged us to simultaneous ejaculations. It was mindblowing to all three of us then. It was going to just as intense this time. And it was. She yelled with an over-the-top orgasm and her pulsing muscles drove me over the edge. Just as her climax began to fade, my own ejaculation erupted deep inside her as I held motionless deep inside her. With both of us hyperventilating, I nearly passed out from the intensity.

Eventually she and I reclined against the front of the sofa and watched him on the laptop finally stroking his own cock to his own obviously intense orgasm.

It was time for a break so she and I retired to the hot tub where we cuddled and kissed and fondled. We actually napped briefly, soaking in the warm water outside on the deck under a very cold winter sky, our heads resting on the edge until we awoke with our hair frozen and, surprisingly, rather horny from the unique adventure we had shared.

When we returned to the den, she called him back on skype and woke him to share some more sex play. He watched as I licked her to many now soft and gentle orgasms. Although she was quite distracted, she managed to position me in a 69 so she could lick and suck me back to full excitement. After much coaxing she had me sitting on the sofa, kneeling between my legs where she could work on me with determined intent. He no longer dished out orders. It was her turn to be in charge. She and I watched him stroking himself as he watched her working my cock over really good. It must have a been a sexy scene to watch as she fucked my ass with the vibrator while stroking and licking my cock. No man can withstand that abuse without giving the lady one more faceful of cum. And that was just what he needed to see as semen poured out of his cock and ran down his stroking hand.

It was the most interesting threesome experience I never could have imagined, encountering a truly unique sex surprise.