Tick Tock Ch. 02

Story Info
Colleen begins to lose all control to the grandfather clock.
7.4k words
4.56
19.9k
11

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,801 Followers

As the days and weeks continued to pass I grew more accustomed to rural life. This was the way life was going to be from now on. So much slower than what I was used to , but so much nicer. The people I began to meet were so incredibly friendly. When Michael and I would go out and meet people in the stores they were always so cordial.

One day while I was out working in the yard , I was approached by a woman who was walking down the gravel road. I put the small branches down that I just picked up and reached out to greet her.

"Hello, I am Colleen," I said as I reached out to shake this unknown woman's hand.

"Hi," I am Alexandria," the woman said as her hand slipped into Colleens for a hand shake.

"Welcome to the neighborhood," Alexandria said as she chuckled while looking out across the vast open fields around them. "I live down around the corner in the big brick house."

"Thank you," I said as I stepped back to look at Alexandria better.

She was cute. She was about my age. She had incredibly pretty dark cat like eyes. Her hair was dark, almost black, shiny, and perfectly strait that came down to about mid back. Her skin, was a light bronze color, from being out in the country sun.

We made small talk in the yard until I invited her inside for a cold drink. As we walked toward the house I couldn't help but to notice that she had a cute butt. The shorts she was wearing looked cute on her and her booty had a cute wiggle to it as she walked. We walked in through the back door and went into the family room to sit down. I went and fixed us a couple of cold drinks before returning to the family room to sit down across from Alexandria.

"Are you from around here," Alexandria asked as she gazed around the room at our wall decorations.

"Nope," I said, "We are from California."

"My husband got a promotion and a transfer to the bank in town. He is running the entire branch," I said as I took a sip of my soda.

"Have you lived here all of your life," I asked?

"I grew up about 20 minutes away from here. I fell in love with my high school sweetheart and we got married after he graduated from college. He now owns Dave's Steakhouse over by the bank where your husband works at," Alexandria said as she sipped on her drink and crossed her legs.

"I couldn't help notice how well toned her legs were. There was not a flaw on them. As she began to bounce her foot up and down I noticed the intricate detail of her ankles just above her shoe and sock. Her ankles were slender and you could see the Achilles tendon on the back side, an attribute that I wish I had.

We made small talk for almost an hour. I noticed that the clock was about to strike four. Just then, the clock began to chime.

"That is a magnificent grandfather clock," Alexandria said as she gazed at the clock.

"It is interesting," I said as I thought about how it had been effecting me when I was alone but not when anyone else was around me.

"It looks really old," Alexandria said as she shifted her gaze from the clock to me.

I wanted to tell her how the clock affected me. I wanted to tell her about how it heightened my sexual arousal. I wanted to tell her about how hard it made me cum but I didn't. I didn't want her to think I was strange so I dropped it.

"What an interesting painting on it," Alexandria said. "It looks like one of those stereograms."

"What is a stereogram?" I asked as I glanced back over at the clock to look at the painting.

"It is a picture of many pictures. When you train your eyes to look at it three dimensionally you can see a hidden picture inside of it," Alexandria said as she stood up and carried her glass into the kitchen and set it on the counter.

"Can you see anything inside of it?" I asked inquisitively as I was curious about it.

"Sorry, I can't seem to do it. My son has a picture book of them and I just can't seem to train my eyes correctly to look at it to see any images," Alexandria said as she reached in and gave me a quick hug.

She smelled great as my face pressed up against her hair for a moment before we broke our embrace. We exchanged phone numbers and agreed that we would get together to hang out one night. We both took a step back before she reached for the door handle and pushed the door open.

"It was nice meeting you," Alexandria said as she took a step down.

"I am sure we will be chatting again soon," I said as I looked at the phone number she wrote down.

With that, she walked down the driveway and out of view. She seemed very nice and I needed to make new friends so I figured I would give it a day or two and I would call her and invite her over for lunch.

I walked up to my bedroom and took a quick shower. The whole time I was wondering about what a stereogram was. I decided that tomorrow I would go to the library and do some research on it. Suddenly, I felt that feeling.

I wrapped my plush royal blue towel around my damp body and walked out of my bedroom and down the hall. I descended the stairs and walked into the middle of the family room. I gazed at the clock and suddenly "BONG". As the clock continued to chime I stared into the painting. My nipples stiffened under the towel and my pussy began to throb. I could feel my juices begin to seep out and run down my legs. I reached up and squeezed my breasts as my towel dropped to the floor. The whole time I stared into the painting. My knees grew weak and my breathing grew heavier. By the time the clock chimed for the fifth and final time I nearly climaxed.

When the last chime ended I suddenly realized that I was standing naked in the middle of the family room. I reached down and picked up my towel and ran back up to my bedroom as my husband was going to be home soon. My nipples were so incredibly hard that they felt like they were burning. I took a quick rinse off shower to wash away the flood of my own pussy juice. After drying off I needed to get dressed.

I just wanted Mike to come home and fuck me. This was a recurring event and I was worried if Mike was going to start questioning me as to why I wanted to fuck so much. I was so horny and I knew we were going out to dinner tonight so I had to dress properly. I still wanted to feel sexy under my clothes so I reached into the back of my underwear drawer and pulled out a pair of black lacey boy shorts.

I pulled them on and admired how my ass looked in them. Looking in the mirror I was shocked at how my swollen labia was visibly noticeable through the sheer material. I reached into the back of the drawer and pulled out the matching lace bra. I loved how this bra hugged my breasts and pulled them inward a bit causing me to have more cleavage than usual. What caught my attention more than ever were my nipples which pushed the thin see through material outward as if there was no material there at all.

I stood there and admired myself in the mirror. This was pretty much the extent of my lingerie collection. I could not believe how hard and long my nipples were. I wanted to squeeze them and pull on them but I knew that would soak my only sexy pair of panties. I could feel they were already getting damp so I tried to concentrate on other stuff to take my mind off of what was happening to me.

I walked over to my closet and took out my little black dress. The short sleeved dress had a semi plunging neckline and my cleavage was clearly visible. Along with my cleavage was the sight of my nipples poking against my dress. The hem came down to just above my knees. I reached into the small shoe box and took out my black strappy high heels. I stepped into them and they elevated me two inches. I never was a fan of heels,but tonight I loved them. I even wished they were higher.

I walked over to the dresser and made sure my makeup, hair and eye shadow were perfect. I dabbed on some perfume and again admired myself in the mirror. I loved what I saw.

I stood there looking a little slutty. All I wanted was for dinned to be over s I could come home and make love to Michael. As I walked down to the family room my husband walked in.

"Wow," Mike said, "You look incredible."

"Thank you sweetie, now hurry up and take a shower so we can go eat, I am starving," I said as I glanced over at the clock and saw that it was five thirty five.

I knew if he didn't go shower right this minute we wouldn't get out of the house until the clock began to chime. I was afraid that I would lose all self control before he was finished showering so I ushered him up to the bedroom.

"Hurry up," I said as I turned around and walked back down to the family room.

I walked into the middle of the family room and turned my attention to the Antique clock. I stared into the painting trying to see if I could see anything. I stared and stared but nothing.

"What is your secret," I said softly as I walked closer, never taking my eyes off of the intricate painting until I reached out and touched it.

Slowly I knelt down on both knees. I reached our and placed both of my hands on the painting. I still felt completely normal as it was still sixteen minutes before the hour. As I continued to kneel and hold on to the clock I slowly lifted my head and looked up into it's face.

"If this was my husband right now I would have his beautiful cock in my mouth." I thought to myself as I slowly stood back up.

I slowly walked backward until I was in the middle of the room. I tried to stare into the picture to see if there was a hidden image in it. I saw nothing. I knew one thing for sure, I was going to the library tomorrow to research stereograms.

I turned and walked toward the stairs as I heard my husband coming down. He looked incredibly gorgeous as he was dressed casually in khakis and a polo shirt. His sandy brown hair was a mess but that was how I liked it. I could see the twinkle in his eyes as he admired me as he descended. He looked so good I wanted to jump him on the stairs. Glancing over at the clock I saw it was nine minutes till six. I just wanted to get out of the house before the clock began to control me.

"Let's go," I exclaimed cheerfully as I took his strong firm hand and led him across the kitchen and out the back door.

As I sat down in my husband's truck I crossed my legs. The hem of my dress barely covered me and I felt on fire. I loved how my shoes felt and how my legs looked. I just hoped that my husband liked them as well. As we drove and made small talk I began to bounce my leg a bit. The lace material of my panties felt incredible against my swollen labia. I had to stop bouncing my leg so I wouldn't flood my panties. I just wanted to eat dinner and go home an fuck.

Not wanting to soak my already damp panties I stopped bouncing my leg. I was on fire. My breasts ached to be touched and my nipples felt like they were going to explode. Mike and I exchanged quick glances and I was certain that he could see the lust all over my face. Finally, we pulled into the restaurant.

Since Mike was Mike, I had to open my own door. I stepped onto the ground and I could immediately feel that my knees were shaky. It was comforting as my husband actually put his arm around me and walked me into the restaurant, almost like I was a trophy that he was showing off.

Once inside the waiter came and quickly took us to our table. It was semi secluded away from the other tables but not too far away.

"Is this table fine?" the tall dark haired waiter asked.

"Yes," I replied before Michael could and quickly sat down.

"This is Linochi's Spaghetti House," Mike said as he took a drink of water. "I hear from everyone at work that this place has the best Italian food in the county."

"Great, I am starving," I said softly, only in my mind I was starving for his cock to be inside of me.

As we sat there making small talk my mind again wandered to the conversation I had earlier with Alexandria regarding stereograms. I wanted to see if the antique clock really did have a stereogram painted on it and if it did, what would it reveal.

The waiter came and took our order. Michael and I are very simple. We both ordered the basic spaghetti dinner. Since Mike's co workers recommended spaghetti that was what we ordered. Again my mind wandered back to what a stereogram was and how the clock was affecting me. Suddenly I was yanked back into reality when Mike reached across and squeezed my hand.

"I have to ask you something?" my husband said in a hushed voice as he leaned in closer to me.

I was taken by surprise as he gazed into my eyes. His eyes were the prettiest shade of blue and his tanned skin and rough five o'clock shadow looked magnificent. "What?" I asked as I squeezed his hand gently.

"I know it has been a challenging time with the move across the country and everything, I just want to make sure that you are alright since all of your friends are fifteen hundred miles away." Mike said as he peered into my eyes.

Taking my other hand I reached up and ran my fingers through his sandy blond hair. Just then, the waiter returned with a bottle of white wine. Mike let go of my hand and sat up in his chair as the waiter poured two glasses of wine. He set the bottle down and left us alone.

I took the glass of wine and lifted it to my face. I inhaled and closed my eyes as I enjoyed the aroma. I brought the glass to my lips and proceeded to drink the entire glass.

"Is everything ok?" Mike asked as he took a sip from his goblet.

"Yes," I said in a soft voice as I poured myself another glass of wine.

"Are you sure?" Michael asked with an inquisitive look on his face.

The first glass of wine was starting to hit me. I drank half of the second glass. I couldn't get my mind off of the stereogram painted on the front of the clock and I couldn't get my mind off of how the clock was controlling me and driving my crazy.

"Yes Mike, everything is fine," I said as I finished my second glass of wine.

"I just love you and miss you and I long for you to be home with me during the day," I said as I poured the last of the bottle into my wine glass.

"Is it wrong of me to miss you so much and want to be with you?" I asked as I took another sip of wine.

"No," Mike said as he leaned in closer to me. "I just can't understand what has gotten into you lately. You have been overly affectionate these last few weeks. I am just trying to figure out where it is coming from," Mike said as he gazed into my eyes.

"I just get horny," I said as I started to giggle from the wine.

"I love you so much and I just want to make love to you because I miss you," I said as I looked around to make sure nobody was listening in.

Mike had this look on his face as he knew I was feeling a little tipsy from the wine. I excused myself to go the restroom. I was feeling flush. I bent down and kissed my husband hard on the mouth until my tongue pushed past his lips and into his mouth.

"I will be right back sweetie," I said as I turned and walked toward the restroom.

Luckily, I was the only one in the ladies room. I took a piss and washed my hands. I couldn't believe how buzzed I was. I paused to admire myself in the mirror. I glanced over at the clock on the wall and it was about two minutes before seven. Suddenly I felt it. It was the same feeling as when I am alone with the clock. My nipples stiffened and I felt flush. My breathing became ragged and my pussy began to tingle.

I closed my eyes and reached under my dress. I cupped my mound and squeezed and in my head I began to hear "BONG, BONG, BONG," over and over again. I couldn't take it and I pulled my panties aside and pushed two fingers into my sopping wet cunt. I shuddered and my knees grew weak and I suddenly felt my pussy clinching around my fingers. Waves of spasming bliss overtook my body as I climaxed right in the middle of the restaurant's ladies room.

After a few short moments I realized that I had to compose myself. I washed my hands and made sure my face wasn't red after the earth shattering orgasm I just had. Just then, an evil wicked grin flashed across my face. I reached under my dress and grabbed my boy shorts and began to slowly pull them down. It felt incredible as the lace material slid down my ass. I felt the wet material pull away from my crotch as I let them go. The cool rush of air against my burning bush felt incredible as my panties fell to the floor at my feet. I stepped out of them with one foot and lifted them up to me with the tip of my other shoe.

Never in my life had I been so brazen. I was so turned on and all I wanted to do was fuck. God, I wish it was like one of those porno movies I watched years ago and three men would come in here and fuck the holy hell out of me right now. I quickly snapped back into reality as the door opened and another lady walked into the ladies room. Quickly I clenched my hand as my wet balled up panty was inside. I scurried past the lady making sure not to make eye contact for fear of being embarassed, in case she saw my underwear in my hand. As I made my way back to our table I felt incredibly naughty.

"That took a while," my husband said as he watched me sit down.

I coyly smiled as I was still coming down from my high. The room was spinning slightly from the wine. Just as I was about to hand my husband my panties, the waiter arrived with our meals. It seemed like it took him an eternity to drop off two plates of food. Finally he was finished and he asked if he could get us anything else. Before Mike could answer I blurted out "no."

I watched the waiter walk away and I returned my attention to my husband. He looked at me and knew that something was going on.

"Are you OK?" Mike asked as he reached across to take my one hand that was on top of the table into his.

"Yes Michael, everything is fantastic," I said softly as I released my grip and let my panties go into his hand.

Suddenly he had this look of shock and horror on his face when he realized what he was holding. He couldn't pull his eyes away from the black lace in his hand.

"You know," I said as I looked around our table to see how close the other patrons were to us.

"This tablecloth is long, why don't you slip under the table and...you know," I said as I stared deeply into his mesmerizing blue eyes.

"Colleen," Mike stammered, "that is what the bedroom is for when we get home."

I was pissed. Here I was begging him to do something to me, something different than the usual bedroom scene of me on my back with him on top of me for a few minutes.

"Come on Mike, it will be so much fun," I said as I downed the last of my wine.

"Don't you want to come down here and taste my appetizer," I said as I felt my pussy begin to leak.

I reached down and adjusted my dress so my bare ass was now sitting on the chair so I wouldn't leave a wet spot on my dress. Just the thought of my nakedness like this in public was sending me to a new high. The hem of my dress kept everything else covered.

"Colleen, that's enough," Mike said as he pulled his hand back and put my underwear on his lap and out of view.

"What the hell has gotten into you? This is what I am talking about. Every day you have been different. This is not the same Colleen I knew and married. Is there something going on I need to know about?" Mike asked as he began to eat his entrée.

"No Mike, I just want to have fun with you," I replied as I began to eat my dinner as I realized that my pussy was not going to get eaten.

Not another word was said until we finished our dinner. I tried to talk to him but he wouldn't respond. When we were finished Mike paid the bill. He placed a twenty dollar tip on the table.

"Can I have my underwear back?" I said softly as I held out my hand.

Mike looked around nervously before handing me the balled up piece of lace. "Go put these back on," he said as he turned to walk away.

qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,801 Followers
12