Tied Up and Nowhere to Go

Story Info
Mistress teases her sub, plays with another women.
3.8k words
4.35
40.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ssnatch
ssnatch
271 Followers

Mistress had me tied naked and spread eagle on the king sized bed in a hotel in the middle of the city. My cock was rigid with excitement as I watched her walking around the bed, looking me over. Clad all in black, thigh high boots, a corset, and a leather mini skirt, she was a vision of beauty and power. The smallest strip of soft pale skin between the tops of her boots and the bottom of her so short skirt held my gaze as she walked. With each step, her skirt moved exposing her inner thigh.

My Mistress turns heads everywhere she goes. Long black hair, a lithe figure, and an ass that makes me want to drop to my knees and worship it when I see it. She exudes confidence and a pure sexual aura that is felt more than seen.

"Tonight, my pet, you will learn how to please a woman," she spoke in a low sexy voice.

A soft knocking on the door startled me. Panic filled me knowing that I was totally immobilized, naked on the bed. I looked to the door, then to Mistress. She didn't look surprised in the least. In fact, she turned to me, and smiled a knowing smile. I realized that she had a surprise planned for me. I didn't know if this was a reward or a punishment, or perhaps both.

"Watch and learn my pet," she said as she walked to the door. She peered through the peep hole on the door, then unlatched the chain, and opened the door. "Welcome, please come in," she said to someone I couldn't see. I strained to see who was at the door. A young woman in a black slip dress and strappy heels entered the room. She had long blonde hair that stood out in sharp contrast to Mistress's hair. Her eyes did a sweep of the room before settling on me. She smiled at me, then turned around to face Mistress.

"I like your pet. He's cute," she giggled as she said this. I could see Mistress looking into her eyes with the lustful look she gets when she's really turned on. She leaned forward, wrapped her arms around the woman's waist, and kissed her. They kissed deeply, hands roaming around each other's bodies. When the finally broke their kiss, Mistress peer over the woman's shoulder and stared directly into my eyes, pursed her lips, and blew me a kiss.

The woman turned around, and walked to the bed with Mistress right at her side. Mistress introduced us.

"Pet, this is Michelle. Michelle, this is my pet. I met Michelle while you were out today running errands. What do you think?"

"She's beautiful, Mistress."

"Yes she is pet. Now, watch and learn."

She turned to Michelle and kissed her again. I could see their tongues pushing to each others' mouths as they began to undress each other. It didn't take long before the two of them stood naked beside the bed save Mistress's boots. Hands caressing the other, tongues licking, lips kissing. Mistress slid her hand behind Michelle's head and guided her Michelle's kisses down her throat, to her breasts. Michelle took one nipple in her mouth, sucking hard. Mistress gasped in delight as Michelle took her nipple between her teeth and bit down lightly, teasing her. Michelle teased and tortured her nipple with her lips, tongue and teeth while she pinched the other nipple with her fingers, twisting just a bit. Mistress clearly enjoyed the pain and attention to her nipples. Her face awash in ecstasy. Mistress took one leg and stepped onto the bed, exposing her pussy to my sight. As she did so, she refocused her gaze on me, staring into my eyes. Her eyes signaled downward, directing my gaze at her pussy.

Michelle's other hand was now caressing her lips, sliding up and down her slit. With each down stroke, a finger slid between her lips and pushed a little deeper inside my Mistress's pussy. Michelle dropped to her knees. She turned to Mistress's foot that rest on the bed, licking first the toe, then working her way up the boot. Her hand continued to play with Mistress's pussy. I could hear her pussy jewelry tinkling as Michelle stroked her lips. Michelle's licking reached the top of the boot, and continued up Mistress's thigh. I watched with complete attention how Michelle's lips and tongue danced up her thigh slowly toward Mistress's pussy.

I could feel myself tensing with anticipation along with Mistress as Michelle's oral attentions neared her pussy. When her tongue finally flicked out and licked along her outer lips, I heard myself exhale hard, releasing the tension. I realized an instant later that Mistress did the same. With that, Michelle attacked Mistress's pussy. She buried her face into her pussy, tongue pushing into her pussy. No doubt tasting her sweetness. How I longed to taste my Mistress. I felt myself straining against my bindings in a futile attempt to touch Mistress.

Mistress noticed my movement, and caught my gaze with hers. "Mmmm she is good my pet. You must watch her. Learn from her. If you are good, maybe I'll let you practice on her. If you are bad, I may have to fuck her all night long, right here on this bed next to you. You'll watch us, but no touching. So, be good. Watch and learn, but don't make noise or move." Her warning sunk in immediately, and I froze. I knew she was not making idle threats. She would torture me while she pleased herself with Michelle.

Michelle clearly took in this exchange. Her oral attentions seemed to become even more intense. Her hands swept over Mistress's body, finally coming to rest on her breasts, pinching and teasing her nipples with her fingers while she continued to please Mistress's pussy. She continued to pleasure Mistress for what felt like an eternity. Being unable to move, and only watch, time seemed to slow. I could tell by how Mistress was breathing that she was nearing an orgasm. Her hands held Michelle's head, fingers interlaced through her golden blond hair. Then, she was cumming. Mistress pulled Michelle's head tight against her pussy, grinding her pussy and clit into Michelle's mouth. Her whole body tensed and shuddered as she came. Michelle continued to lick and suck on Mistress's pussy. Her hands clamped down on Mistress's nipples, holding on tight while Mistress bucked and writhed in ecstasy. Mistress let out a long scream of pleasure, then let go of Michelle's head. Michelle did not stop licking, but she did loosened her grip on Mistress's nipples.

"Mmmm that was wonderful Michelle. I knew you could show my pet how to bring me great pleasure." Mistress pulled away from Michelle's oral attentions, and I could see a look of disappointment in Michelle's face. I knew that look as I had worn it myself many times. "Don't worry Michelle, we're not done instructing my pet. Go get that toy of yours, and come to the bed. I want to feel it for myself."

Michelle moved away to the door like a child racing for the Christmas tree on Christmas morning. I realized she must have dropped a bag there when she had entered the room. As I tried to keep my eyes on her, Mistress moved onto the bed. I looked back and found myself looking up at her beautiful naked body. She was on all fours, her pussy just inches above my face. I could smell her sweet scent, and see drops of her sweet nectar on her wet swollen pussy lips.

"If you move to touch me pet, you will not get a chance to touch me or Michelle tonight. That is your only warning."

Michelle joined her on the bed. She climbed her way up the bed. She too straddled my body. As I looked down, I could see she her pussy, clean shaven and moist with excitement. She hovered just over my rock hard cock. She was working something with her hands, but I could not see above her waist as Mistress's pussy was so close to my face, it blocked my view. Then, Michelle leaned forward and began to lick Mistress's pussy. I was just inches away. I felt my own mouth watering as the smell of my Mistress's pussy was overpowering. It took all my strength to lay silent and still while I watched Michelle's tongue licking and tasting my Mistress's sweetness. Michelle worked her way upward, just out of my visual range, but I knew she was licking Mistress's rosebud. I knew Mistress loved that. I could hear her cooing with pleasure as Michelle worked her tongue over her rosebud. I could see Mistress's abdominal muscles flexing and quivering as Michelle's oral skills drove her toward another orgasm.

"Michelle, be a good girl now and fuck me with that toy of yours," Mistress said. It was not a request, but more a gentle order. I heard a buzzing, and then saw Michelle had a vibrator in her hands. It was long and larger than me. It had a clitoral stimulator at its base and was beaded in the middle. The head was both vibrating and swirling around at the beads. Michelle gently pushed the toy against Mistress's pussy lips. As soon as she made contact, I could see Mistress jump just a little at the touch. Then the vibrator steadily disappeared inside Mistress until it was buried to the base. The clitoral stimulator buzzing on her clit as intended. Michelle gently pushed and twisted it just a little, back and forth, in and out. I watched as the clitoral stimulator never quite lost contact with Mistress's clit.

Mistress's breathing was heavier now. Michelle had resumed her oral attack on her rosebud. I could see Mistress was now leaning her shoulder against the headboard, head down, breathing deeply. One hand was now playing with her own nipples. Again, I lost my sense of time as my gaze was fixated on the sight of the vibrator pulsing in and out of Mistress's pussy.

"Ooohhh yes Michelle, that feels so good. Lick my asshole. Yes, push your tongue inside me. Mmmmm that's right. Fuck me with that toy. Ooooohhhh," Mistress lost coherent speech at this point and let out a long series of primal sexually charged groans and screams. Her body was convulsing in orgasm. Her pussy was so wet that I could hear it as the vibrator continued to push deeply inside her. Drops of her nectar dripped onto my face and my lips. I reached out with my tongue to taste the drops that hit my lips. Those stolen drops of nectar were sweeter than anything I could imagine. Mistress's orgasm seemed to last for minutes, her screams eventually fading into low satisfied moans.

"Michelle, let's reward my pet. He may taste my sweet nectar." I looked up at her pussy, excited. Michelle removed the vibrator and switched it off. I looked expectantly at Mistress's pussy, waiting for her to lower herself onto my face. "Pet, you think you are going to lick my pussy, don't you? You have not earned that. You have been good, but not that good. I saw you lick my juices from your lips. Michelle, let him clean your toy. You may clean my pussy." With that, Michelle pushed the vibrator into my mouth. I took it as deeply as I could, tasting my Mistress on it. It tasted sweet, but I was disappointed in myself. I should have had more self-control. Above me, Michelle was again lapping at Mistress's pussy.

While I got to lick Mistress's nectar from the vibrator, I was also subject to witnessing Michelle bring Mistress to another orgasm just inches from my face. Watching without being able move or participate was excruciating. The only thing that made it livable was that fact that it made me so fucking horny watching a beautiful woman lick my Mistress to climax.

When she came down from her orgasm, Mistress rolled to the side of the bed and leaned on her elbow, looking me in the eyes.

"Mmmm she is good isn't she pet. I've got one more thing I want to do. Michelle, go over to my bag, and bring the vibrator sitting on the top of everything," Mistress said like she was asking for a glass of water. What Michelle brought back was Mistress's favorite vibrator, her Hitachi Magic Wand. When I saw it, I longed for her to use it on me, but I knew that I wasn't going to be so lucky. Michelle helped her plug it into the wall, and then they both settled back on the bed facing each other.

"Michelle, spread your legs for me," Mistress said to Michelle. Mistress moved down the bed a little so that their legs were intertwined, each with one leg over one of the others so that their pussies could rub against the other. Mistress began to move her body so that her pussy lips were rubbing against Michelle's pussy lips. I strained my neck so I could see better. Michelle began to moan in appreciation. Visually, I'm not sure there's anything more exciting to see then the soft lips of one shaved pussy sliding against another, natural nectar lubricating the action.

"Mmmm that feels nice doesn't it? Now, let's make it even better," Mistress cooed as she slid the large round head of the Magic Wand between their pussies and switched it on. "Michelle, if you can hold out longer than me, then I'll make this one night you'll never forget. But, if you cum before me, then unfortunately, this will be one night you'll dream about for the rest of your life wondering what you missed. Do you understand?"

"ah..yes, I think so," Michelle stammered already having feeling the affects of the Magic Wand's powerful vibrations.

Mistress locked her eyes on Michelle's. She continued to move her hips forcing her lips against the Magic Wand, and therefore, pushing the Magic Wand into Michelle's pussy. It was clear that Michelle was already nearing her climax. Her face was flushed, and her breathing was ragged. I could see the confusion in her eyes. I knew she wanted to release her climax and just let the Magic Wand's vibrations take her entire body into orgasm, but she also wanted to experience whatever plans Mistress had for the evening.

Mistress, on the other hand, was in total control. She appeared to be enjoying watching Michelle struggle to maintain control. It was as if the vibrator had almost no effect on her. It only took another minute before Michelle's dam broke. She cried out and her entire body convulsed and shuddered. Her juices flowed so freely that I could see them spraying as the vibrator shook droplets into the air.

Before Michelle was even done with her orgasm, Mistress was moving through the room. She had Michelle's vibrator, clothing and shoes in her hand, and was headed for the door. Without even the slightest bit of hesitation, Mistress opened the door to the hallway, dropped her things in the hall, and asked Michelle to leave. "I'm sorry Michelle. I thought you were stronger than that. It would have been spectacular." Michelle had a horrified look on her face as she stood on wobbly legs, and walked toward the door.

"But..."

"Shhh...don't worry my dear. It will be OK," Mistress consoled her, but at the same time, had a hand on the small of her back and pushed her out the door. The door clicked shut, and I could hear Michelle swear at Mistress through the door.

"Mmmm too bad. My pet, I'm sorry you had to witness that, but frankly, I was growing bored of Michelle. Wonderful tongue, but you've got one of those too. And, I think I've punished you enough for one night."

For the next hour, Mistress teased me mercilessly, and I loved every minute of it. By the end of it, my nipples were sore, and my balls felt like they would explode they were so full of cum waiting to be released. I had red marks all over my body from a new flogger. Mistress explained as she was heating my ass with it that she found Michelle in the very same store.

"OK my pet, lay down again, I need to restrain you again," she told me. She had untied me so that I could bend over the ottoman while she used the flogger on me. I lay back on the bed, and she again tied me spread eagle. She produced another new toy, a butt plug which she lubed and worked into my ass. She had obviously had a good shopping trip today while she had sent me on errands. The plug was large, and when inserted, I felt full. Then, she pulled out a small black device, pushed a button, and I felt the plug begin to vibrate. "Mmm how's that my pet? I hope that you can hold out longer than Michelle!"

The plug sent waves of sensation through my body, and I could feel it stimulating my prostate. Precum began to leak from my already rock hard cock. Mistress used a finger to collect the precum from my cock, and offered the finger to my me. I opened my mouth, and accepted it without hesitation. I've always loved it when she feeds me my own precum. Next, she put nipple clamps on my nipples. They were already sore from her pinching, biting, and sucking over the past hour, but the clamps added a new level of stimulation that her other actions could not. I was nearing sensory overload with the nipple clamps and the vibrating butt plug.

I had closed my eyes just for a moment. I felt Mistress grab my cock and squeeze the shaft hard. I opened my eyes realizing that I should not have closed my eyes. It wasn't that I couldn't trust Mistress, but I knew that I should have been paying attention to her, and not drifting into the sublime pleasure of the sensory overload that she was subjecting me to.

"That's better pet. Stay focused. We're almost there," she said. Then, she released my cock, and then moved herself so that her pussy was floating just above my face. I could see her lips spreading on their own, swollen already with excitement. Moisture glistened on her smooth lips. I longed to taste her. Her pussy lowered toward me. I waited, afraid that if I tried to lick her without permission, that this would be as close as I was going to get tonight. Then, she lowered herself even more, smothering my face with her hot wet pussy.

"Mmm yes my pet, lick your Mistress. Make me wet because I'm going to fuck your brains out," she said in a way that almost sounded like a warning. My sensory overload slipped past eleven on a ten point scale as soon as I could taste her sweet nectar and feel her wet smooth lips on my lips. My tongue pushing deep into her pussy trying to reach as far into her as I could. As I licked her, she played with the nipple clamps. As she tugged on the chain that connected them, they tightened on my nipples, sending pulses of pain into the melee of feelings, tastes, and sounds that was my ecstasy. The butt plug felt like it began to vibrate harder. I couldn't tell, but Mistress must have turned it up.

Mistress pulled away from me. Her wetness covering my face felt cool as the air touched my nectar covered face. She slid down my body, trailing her nectar along my chest and abdomen. She sat on my hard cock. I could feel her pussy lips on my cock, wet and hot. She rubbed herself on my rigid cock, her face now hovering over mine.

"Are you ready for me pet?" she asked in a whisper. Then she leaned forward and kissed me. Her tongue pushing into my mouth as she slid down onto my cock. I felt my cock slide inside her, hot, wet, and tight. She broke the kiss and began to kiss and bite her way along my chin line to my ear, taking my earlobe between her teeth and biting down just hard enough to let me know she could do real harm. I felt her tongue dart into my ear. Her hips gyrating and moving so that my cock was thrust in and out of her pussy. She continued to bite her way down my neck, then she sat up, riding me hard. She took hold of the nipple clamp chain, and gave it another tug, teasing me again.

One hand now reached behind her and caressed my balls. Then, the fingers wrapped around the base of my scrotum, and she pulled down, squeezing my balls to the brink of pain. All the while, her hips didn't stop rolling and gyrating on my cock. Her pussy muscles squeezing me like a vice.

She continued to ride me alternating her little tortures in a random way. First my nipples, then back to my balls. Then back to my nipples before leaning in and kissing me again. Followed by more bites to my neck and ears, and back to my balls. At one point, while sitting upright, gyrating her hips on my cock, she took all ten fingernails, and pressed them into my chest and scratched me from neck to stomach. Her nails drawing angry red lines down my chest, but the pain was excruciatingly wonderful. I lost all track of time. My senses were completely overloaded when through the blur of sensations, I heard Mistress order me to cum.

ssnatch
ssnatch
271 Followers
12