Tied up by Miss Wannabe Rapist

Story Info
She ties him up so she can play with his huge cock.
1.4k words
3.78
116.5k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, I really got myself in a fix this time-all tied up, almost naked & being held captive by this strange woman! I can't get out of these ropes & it looks like I'm going to be her prisoner for a long time. I don't remember exactly how I got here, but I remember meeting her at the bar. Some friends had warned me to stay away from her, saying how she liked to lure men to her home & then hold them prisoner for days. My friends thought I, especially, would be vulnerable to her, because of my unusually large cock.

My size is intimidating to some girls, but appreciated by most. I'm not bragging-that's just the way it is. I have enjoyed for the most part the benefits of being exceptionally well endowed. I have been tied to a bed more than once by a girl so she could fondle & play with me. Ooh, I'd get so hard, I felt like I was going to grow right out of my skin as they would lick & kiss my throbbing rod all over. Being tied up was different with them because it was consensual & I knew they would be letting me go.

I had just moved to this town several months ago. I made a few friends & dated a couple ladies here by now.

Apparently word had gotten around about my size, as I would see the wide smiles grow on the girls' faces as I walked by them. "Hi, Dave" they would say in a very alluring way-giggling to each other. Many would wink at me & invite me over to their house for some fun.

The woman that has me all tied up right now though seems a little excessive & creepy. I wish I listened more to my new friends because I don't know how long she plans to keep me captive. Her name is Sheila & she invited me over for a late dinner, however I didn't know that I was going to be the main course. She must have drugged my drink because the next thing I knew I was gagged, stripped down to my scanty briefs & tied up to this chair.

When she saw the large bulge in the front of my briefs, she gave off a shrill & said, "Oh honey, it looks like I picked a beauty this time! I'm NEVER lettin' YOU go!" She gave my package a firm squeeze, whispering in my ear, "I'll be back. I have something special planned for you" & then walked away with an evil laugh.

Never letting me go?! What is she going to do to me?!?! I'm her captive prey & there is nothing I can do about it!

She has been walking in every few minutes, taunting me - saying I'm in a lot of trouble, caressing my cock through my thin shorts-stroking it slowly...gently, but firmly as I stiffen & grow out from my briefs. The bigger & harder I become the more delighted she gets.

She said, "I'm going to suck your big beautiful cock like it's never been sucked before"

It's been several minutes since I last saw her, but I've given up trying to loosen my ropes. I can hear her approaching from down the hallway. She just entered the room, now only wearing thin panties. She's leaning in front of me with her hands on the chair arms, dangling her huge breasts over my face. "Suck on 'em & kiss 'em!" she orders. I do as I'm told. I wish I could hold them, but my hands are tied behind me.

Now Sheila is squatting down beside me. She grabbed my shorts firmly & with a hard yank, ripped them off, leaving me totally naked. Gripping my rod firmly, she looks up at me & says, "I think you like being all tied up." She slowly strokes the full length of my now fully erect hard-on several times & after giving my cock head a sloppy kiss says, "I like having you all tied up & playing with your long, pretty dick." She gave her evil laugh before engulfing as much of me as she could into her mouth. Her hot, wet cavity feels wonderful with her lips clamped tightly wrapped around big dick. Oh, I can feel her tongue exploring my throbbing cock head & down my thick shaft. As her head plunges up & down on me I feel like I'm going to lose my mind. She stopped for a moment to stare at my now throbbing cock, glistening with her spittle & said, "Mmm, I love your big hard cock!" Holding me in one hand, while gingerly squeezing my balls with the other, she starts to nibble & lick all around my thick shaft-tracing her tongue along the huge veins running along my it, before plunging me again deep into her mouth. I felt like I was ready to explode my jiz when she stopped abruptly. Clamping her hand tightly around the base of my shaft, she said, "Don't want you to cum yet! It's time to show you the special plan I have for you."

My hands are still tied as she leads me, by pulling on my still hard cock, to a bedroom down the hall. She ordered me to lie on the bed & then proceeded to tie me up spread eagle. As she stood back to admire her latest captive prize, she declared, "Mmm, you look pretty hot all tied up like that with that big monster cock of yours standing almost straight up." As she sat on the bed & clenched her hand around me she continued with, "I'm going to suck the chrome off this big thing, but I want you to do something for me first." She stood up before me & slipped off her panties, displaying her wonderful love nest adored by a generous bush of thick, dark curls.

She climbed up on the bed, positioning her hips & rubbed her wet, hot pussy lips all over my face. "Lick it! Lick that sweet wet pussy until I tell you to stop!!" she ordered. Once again, I did as I was told, licking & slurping her sloppy drenched pussy, while she continued to fuck my face. She was getting very aroused & then cried out, "OH! OH! I want you inside of me! NOW!

She moved herself into position, grabbing my stiff cock & guiding it gently into her. She moaned loudly as she slid me deeper & deeper inside of her as her magnificent breasts dangled teasingly-her nipples just brushing over my face. Her pussy felt like a warm, silky glove wrapped so tightly around my oversized cock, her juices flowing like an endless stream down my shaft. She kept trying to take me deeper until I heard her shriek. She looked down at me smiling & said, "I think I was being too greedy there. I think you've hit bottom"

Again I was ready to explode my jiz when she stopped abruptly-pulling herself off me & this time saying, "I want you to cum in my mouth with that incredible cock. I want to taste your hot, sticky goo." She lay between my legs, cradling my balls with her wonderful tits before grasping me once again. My pulsating boner was glistening with her own juices as she began kissing it all over with a genuine passion & then took me hungrily into her talented mouth. With her breasts warming my balls, both her hands around & stroking my hard shaft, while she sucked on me with such intensity, it didn't take look for me to reach climax. When I exploded in her mouth, she moaned fervently, welcoming my hot load. I gushed like a firehouse for some time, but she didn't miss a drop. She continued to suck on me for several minutes after I came, causing me to squirm, as my cock head was now extremely sensitive.

That all felt fantastic, but I'm still all tied up. Maybe she'll let me go now.

Sheila finally lifted her head & still holding me in her hands, said, "I'm afraid you're not going anywhere. You're going to be my sex toy for a long, long time." She gave my spent cock a loving peck, got up & left the room, yelling behind her, "I'll see you in the morning"