Tit Spanking - Afternoon Delight

Story Info
Couple indulge their dirty tit slapping fetish further.
1.2k words
4.2
105.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So if you've read my earlier stories, you'll know that I love nothing more than to have my big tits slapped as I ride my horny fiancee. Luckily, he is just as in to this as I am, which makes for a pretty amazing sex life.

I was halfway through drafting a report for work, when a text flashed up on my phone: "The job has been rained off. I'm on my way home. Wish you were there waiting for me, lying on the bed with your pussy and those big tits".

My pussy immediately reacted, and my nipples strained through my bra. Fuck the report. I was going home. Luckily, my boss is more concerned with having long lunches and going golfing to noice. I wrote him a quick email to say I was going to be out for the afternoon following up a lead. Me and my soaking wet pussy were out of there. I wasn't going to tell Matt - I would leave it as a suprise.

On the drive home, I allowed myself to think about the last time Matt and I had 'made love'. Actually, it was anything but loving. We had an animal urge when it came to sex. We are not a couple who fuck every day.I guess we prefer quality over quantity. It may be only once or twice a week - but it blows my mind.

The Saturday before, we had been out for dinner. I had worn a tight fitting top which showed my titties off perfectly. They were pretty big from my frame, with big, super sensivitive aereolas and nipples which sprung in to action if Matt so much as glanced at them. I loved to buy little bras with peep holes to show my big nipples off, to tease him.

After dinner, and a bottle of wine, we had returned home, where he demanded I take my top off "Get those tits out baby, you've been teasing me with them all damn night, I want to see them. Let me see MY tits." - I put on a little show for him and got them out, to pour him another glass of wine. "I'm your little topless waitress" I teased "Is there anything else I can help you with Sir?" I made sure my titties were in his face. He loves them. He is forever stroking, licking, sucking, pulling, biting on them.

He was sat at the dining table "Lie on the table for me baby, legs spread" I began to remove my skirt and tights, and I laid on the dining room table - pussy exposed for him. I was completely naked, at his disposal. He stood up and began circling the table "Oh fuck, look at you. Look at your body, and those amazing tits" He leaned down and began to hungrily suck, lick and flick my left nipple. His hand snaked up to squeeze the right tit, I love the pressure. He started to pinch the nipple, and lift up my whole tit, and then let it bounce back towards my body - something he knew drove me crazy. He looked gorgeous. All I wanted was to get fucked.

He then removed his jeans, and brought his huge hard cock in line with my pussy. He entered me - I was so wet, his cock just slid in. He thrust a couple of times, and then moved back over to my head "Suck that pussy juice off my cock you dirty bitch. While I play with your titties and you finger that dirty little pussy".

I began to furiously rub my clit while he continued his assault on my big titties. He began to lightly slap them to the side, each time letting out a little moan as he saw them bounce back. I was so close, but I didn't want to come until his cock was buried inside my sopping wet pussy. I raised my head to see his hands all over my breasts "ohh fuck, look at these titties bounce" Matt exclaimed, breathlessly

"Oh Matthew, fucking play with those tits, hurt them"

"I'll do better than that, I'm gonna fuck the shit out of these big tits"

We didn't even need any lube - there was quite enough pussy juice on his big cock. I could smell myself as he began fucking my tits, all the while talking to me about how much he loved to see me naked, with my huge tits, bouncing. "I love to see you like this you little slut. Begging for me to fuck and slap your tits"

"Ohh I love when you slap my tits and make me watch them bounce"

"Hold your titties together for me to fuck, mmm I love those nipples.

As he furiously thrusted away at my breasts, my fingers were busy rubbing my cunt. I now had two fingers inside, and was rubbing my swollen clit with the other hand. "Fuck yourself, fuck that pussy" Matt was panting. This turned me on even more.

"Get some fingers in your arsehole, get it nice and stretched for when my cock's ready, you're gonna ride me with that arse" - Matt was really going for it on my tits now, I knew he would need to change pace soon, so I got up to push him down on to the table. I climbed on, lowering my arsehole on to his well lubricated cock and started to rock back and forth. Matt was staring into my eyes and telling me what a dirty bitch I am - I lifted one of my heavy breasts to my mouth, and began to feast on the nipple

"Ohhh yeah, suck that fucking nipple. That big, fat nipple. Mmmm I love those big fat tits, MY tits. I wanna see them every day"

He began to gently slap my other tit as I rode, and as the pace got faster, his slaps got harder, and harder - I loved it. I put my hands above my head - so he could watch my titties bounce freely. He loves it. I came so hard on his cock that night, I squirted all over the table. Matt rubbed all my pussy juice over my tits, and we both enjoyed licking it off as he fingered me and talked dirty to me, telling me howe much he loved to fuck me, as I shuddered to another amazing orgasm.

I couldn't wait to see what he's have in store for me when I got home. I parked around the corner from the house, so he wouldn't hear my car.

As I creeped upstairs, I could hear a female voice. And Matt's moans. My heart pounded, all previous thoughts of fucking him for hours this afternoon disappeared - who the fuck has he got with him? Then I heard "Ohh Matt you dirty bastard, do you like my tits on your cock" It was my voice! Matt was on the bed, naked, stroking his huge stiff cock while watching one of our home movies.

What happens next will be my next story - if you guys would like that! Please comment, I love hearing from people who enjoy x