Tits Have Benefits Ch. 03

Story Info
Andrea has fun with the girls.
5.4k words
4.75
65.6k
32

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 04/10/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hottchic
hottchic
259 Followers

Thank you for everybody's support for this story. In this chapter the complex dynamics of a polyamorous relationship including 4 women and a shemale is explored. Andrea becomes gradually and lovingly integrated into this 'family' while having the time of her life ...........

After transforming myself into a shemale and returning to claim the love of my life Jane, I was accepted into Jane's loving family of lesbian lovers, this despite the initial protestations of Jenny a tall blond bombshell. In fact Jenny had gone from rejecting me to completely accepting me and now it actually seemed that I really turned her on. The physical attraction was mutual.

I guess it must have been the early hours of the morning when I awoke. I looked over at Jane and the other beautiful women in the bed next her and was filled with a feeling of contentment and love for them all. In the night I had dreamed a series of erotic dreams, which was not surprising given the activities of the previous day. The intense love making session I had had with my darling Jane performed in front of her female lovers, the unexpected bonus of fucking Jenny, the 6 ft blond bombshell, the playful double session with sex pots Chris and Ann, and culminating in being taken like a woman in my ass by Jenny's large strapon whilst eating my beautiful Jane's pussy.

The fact that the last turned out to be not only an unexpected turn on, but a massive turn on was slightly disturbing to me. I was taking that strapon up my ass and I loved it. Part of me thought it was a bit girly, but what the fuck I had chosen to be a girl. Was I gay? Yet maybe the question should be, in liking girls, was I a lesbian, as I presented to the world now completely as a woman, a girl with a dick. In the end none of it mattered, each day now in this new female life of mine I was living in the moment and loving every second of it, my best option was to just follow this wonderful vibe wherever it was taking me and go with the flow.

As I was thinking about the sexual encounters of the previous day, I was feeling my beautiful new tits and luxuriating in the incredible sensations that touching them gave me. As I touched my tits I moved the other hand to my dick and sure enough I was very hard. Then at that moment I felt another hand on my tit and looked over at Jane she looked me in the eye and whispered, "Don't you dare come, I don't want you wasting that rock hard erection on yourself."

With that she rose up from the bed carefully removing sleeping Jenny's hand from her tit, and being careful not to wake up any of the other girls. She reached for my hand putting her finger over her lips, indicating that she did not want me to make any sound and slowly led me to the other bedroom saying, "This is the other use for the spare bedroom, if two of us wake up in the night horny and really want to get it on, we can go to this room leaving the others to sleep."

Then aggressively pushing me onto the bed Jane said, "Now where were we? I know you were feeling yourself up and softly touching your dick." "So what are you waiting for, carry on!" she continued. So I lay on the bed and started feeling my tit while softly touching my dick. "Oh that's so horny, Jane said, "mind if I join in?" "Please do." I replied. With that Jane started to suckle on one of my nipples, then she told me to close my eyes, a short while later telling me to put my arms by my sides whilst she continued suckling at my nipple and grabbed my dick in her hand.

Jane continued to suckle on my nipple for a while before I sensed her change her position. Now I could feel that she was above me taking my dick in her mouth and at the same time I clearly smelt wet pussy above my face. Still keeping my eyes closed I experimentally stretched out my tongue, only to encounter Jane's wet opening. I started to lap up and down her pussy, lingering on her clit every time I reached it. As I occupied myself eating Jane's pussy, she sucked gently on my dick, making it hard as a rock. Then suddenly Jane came hard, screaming and spraying pussy juice onto my face, causing me to start pushing my hips up, trying to fuck Jane's mouth, but Jane was having none of it.

"No you don't," Jane said, "I want to keep you nice and hard for when I put you in me." No sooner had Jane said this than she switched her position and slowly pushed my swollen member into her hot, tight, wet pussy, fuck it felt so good being inside her. Riding me and looking down at me she reached down for my rock hard nipples and pinched them hard, making my dick jump inside her, then keeping her hands on my tits slowly bent down to kiss me hard on the lips, as the kiss went on and on Jane furiously massaged my tits until I came, with Jane coming in unison. I erupted inside of her spurting my love juice deep into her cunt and crying out into her mouth. Then after lying on top of me for what seemed like half an hour but was probably only 10 minutes Jane finally lifted herself off me and gently taking my hand led me back to the main bedroom.

Jane lay down next to Jenny pushing her ass into Jenny's crotch, spoon style, and Jenny still sleeping subconsciously moved her hand so it cupped Jane's tit. Then Jane pulled me to her and got me to assume the same position as she had with Jenny, with my ass up against her crotch and moved her hand to cup my tit, gently playing with my nipple, and in this position we fell asleep.

I woke again at 9:30 AM, the other girls were sleeping but it was a Sunday so they had no need to get up early. I decided I wanted to do something for the girls as I was feeling so grateful to be accepted into the 'family'. So I put on my sky blue babydoll nightgown and the matching negligee and slipped my feet into a pair of matching sky blue fury slippers. Feeling the silken texture of the babydoll nightgown I could not but fail to luxuriate in the feeling of this feminine material against my skin, particularly how the material felt against my sensitive tits.

I made my way to the kitchen and started to prepare a wonderful breakfast for my beautiful lovers, the menu would be fresh squeezed orange juice, French style omelets and crepes (thin French style pancakes) drenched in melted chocolate. As I preparing the ingredients and mixing the batter for the pancakes, Ann came into the room. Ann was of Irish decent and had beautiful dark red hair and a sprinkling of freckles on her face and shoulders. She also had cute c cup tits and a slender figure.

Ann asked, "How come you are up this early on a Sunday?" To which I replied, "I wanted to make breakfast for you guys, I thought it was the least I could do after the way you were so welcoming of me." To which Ann said, "Awwww Andrea, that's so nice of you." She then crossed the room and kissed me tenderly while cupping my breast with her hand. Then she said "You're so beautiful Andrea, I am glad you have become part of our family." "You guys are all beautiful," I commented, "and I don't just mean on the outside." "Yes we are aren't we," said Ann, "and by 'we', I include you."

Later the rest of the girls arrived in the kitchen all of them kissing me and feeling me up the way Ann had as they arrived, Jenny even pinched my ass. I was thinking to myself, what a wonderful way to be greeted in the morning. All the girls greedily consumed the breakfast I had prepared for them telling me how much they appreciated it and afterwards we sat around chatting over coffee.

"So guess what girls," Jane said pausing for effect, "Andrea was Andy before the change." To which they all looked at me in amazement. Then Chris spoke up, "I guess it shouldn't really have surprised me, I mean you spent a lot of time hanging around with Andy because you liked his intellect and sense of humor, so I guess he did make it to your birthday party after all, in a manner of speaking, and to think how much you fretted about him not being there." "Yeah, it's funny when I look back on it," observed Jane, "but it wasn't funny at the time."

Jenny came in, "No offence Andrea but you make a much better girl than you did a guy, I mean geeky shrimp to super hot chic, but of course I am biased as I am not into guys." "No offense taken," I replied, "I wouldn't have gone to all the trouble of transforming myself if I didn't prefer the idea of having a feminine body." "Well," continued Jenny, "all I can is that the world is a better place for me because you made that change." "Awwww, that is soooo sweet," I responded, and then I kissed Jenny full on the mouth. Chris and Ann also chimed in, "the same goes for us darling," and Jane simply said, "you already know exactly how I feel, beautiful."

Given that it was a Sunday we all spent the day in the apartment talking girl talk, but there was a hell of a lot of physical touching between all of us. At first it seemed a little unusual but I was thinking to myself that this was something I could certainly get used to. As we relaxed, Jane filled me in on the dynamics of the family.

As I suspected she confirmed that Chris and Ann had a special bond between them, they were like a unit and did a lot of things together, this was helped by the fact that they were on the same course at university. She and Jenny were also very tight together and did a lot of stuff together, the only problem being that at times Jane would go off with a man and as the others were all lesbians this had to be done outside the terms of the polyamoric relationship which broke a sort of unwritten rule of always having 2 or more members from the relationship when having sexual relations with a stranger.

This rule was mainly for safety reasons and she told me that Jenny got quite concerned about her when she went off with men. Jenny she explained was like the protector in the group due to her superior height and strength but was even more protective of Jane than the others. Actually it was the possibility of having somebody with a dick that the group would accept and no more situations of Jane going off with random men that had persuaded Jenny to give me a chance.

Then Jane continued telling me that Jenny also felt very protective towards me because despite being older than the others, she actually saw me as more naïve in many respects and in need of protection. Despite having made the decision to present myself as female I obviously still had residual macho thoughts because I started to laugh saying that it was ridiculous to think I needed to be protected.

Jane's look made it obvious that she was deadly serious, she looked at me with a lot of compassion and a touch of pity, saying. "Andrea honey, you are a sweet girl with some basic self defense instruction but are basically slender and dare I say it physically weak. On the other hand Jenny is 6 foot tall, with a high muscle to fat ratio, works out every day and has a black belt in Taekwondo."

More consolingly she said to me, "Look Andrea, you are vulnerable because you are new to being a woman, you just don't know how dangerous it can be out there for a devastatingly attractive girl like you. Jenny is quite rightly worried about your safety. Besides I think it is a good thing that she has so quickly come to care about you so much."

She continued, "You see right now we are a V with both Jenny and you feeling very close to me, but I want a triad, I want you and Jenny to love each other as much as you both love me, because I love you both so much. She continued, "I don't expect it to happen overnight but I do have high hopes. I can already see that Jenny has a soft spot for you, and I know you like the way she pays you attention, even when she plays at dominating you and pinches you and stuff, whatever you might say.

I thought for a minute about it for a moment. I wasn't going to admit it but I knew in my heart that Jane was right, it was a real turn on for me when Jenny had taken me with the strapon, how she sometimes spoke to me with a commanding voice, secretly I was coming to love it.

That night, after a simple meal of vegetarian lasagna and salad served with a red wine, the desert for me was to eat pussy of all the members of my new family, bringing each of them to several orgasms, my reward being the wonderful sounds of orgasm. Finally I ended up fucking Jane doggy style while she ate Jenny's pussy. While we were doing this Chris and Ann were eating each other's pussies in the 69 position.

It felt wonderful inside Jane, and the fact that she was also eating Jenny's pussy seemed to make her both tighter and wetter. Jenny also kept telling me to fuck Jane harder as it seemed to intensify the head she was getting from Jane. However when Jane started to cum she told me to slow down and not cum myself so that I would stay hard and stay inside her. This way Jane rode my dick to 5 orgasms before I finally came and Jenny also had 4 orgasms from Jane's pussy eating.

The following morning after the usual warm morning greeting and a quick breakfast, Jane and Jenny left for classes so I was left in the apartment with Chris and Ann who did not have classes that day. Not having many female clothes I put on a pair of male jeans and a sweatshirt.

Chris, with light skin blue eyes long blonde hair and cure c cup breasts commented, "Hey Andrea, the grunge look doesn't suit you, I mean seriously, a beautiful chic like yourself shouldn't dress like crap." In response I ended up explaining that I didn't have many female clothes, those that I had were bought for me by Sandy who took pity on me in California. I explained to Chris and Ann that after paying for my surgeries and treatments I had used up all my savings and maxed out my credit cards. I was paid well in my software contracting job, but it would take me several months just to pay off the credit card debts.

Ann thought for a moment, "Well we can't have you looking like shit Andrea, throw on some of my clothes for today and let's go shopping for you." "Oh yes," Chris chimed in, "I love shopping for clothes with my girlfriends Andrea we will have a blast, let us buy you some clothes." "Well," I admitted I do need female clothes but I have no money for them." "That's ok Andrea," Ann said, "consider them a gift from us, or if you want consider it a loan and pay us back later, however you wish." As I looked at the two beautiful women I cried saying, "Thank you, you guys are the best." Then we had a small group hug.

Ann then picked out some of her clothes to wear, a mini skirt with 3 layers, and a very feminine looking T shirt, which given my ample bust stretched tightly across my chest, and summer sandals with 2 inch platforms tapering towards the front. After I had put on the clothes, Chris said, "oh yeah, you look good enough to eat." and proceeded to kiss me feeling my ass at the same time.

"Oh, Chris," Ann said, "you just can't resist some nice tits and ass can you, can't blame you I feel just the same, but there's plenty of time for fun and games when we get back, let's go to the mall." So the 3 of us got in their Volkswagen Beatle and Ann drove us to the mall.

As we walked through the mall, I couldn't help but notice how many men, and women, seemed to look us over. I asked Chris, "Is it normal for many men and women to look at us like that?" "Oh yeah," Chris added, "we are three super hot chics, eye candy to most men and quite a lot of women as well, Ann and I have this game where we try to figure out whether the women are looking at us because they envy us or whether they are checking us out." She continued, "You would be surprised how many women are checking us out, and even of those who are envious, there are those who in their fantasies wouldn't mind the idea of some girl on girl action."

First we went a department store where we started looking at blouses, skirts and dresses. I picked out a few blouses and skirts and that I thought would look good on me and tried them on to the approval of both Chris and Ann, Chris picked out a number of miniskirts for me that had multi-layers like the one I was wearing, she told me they were in fashion. After a while I got the impression that part of her motivation was that it turned her on seeing me wearing them. I must admit I liked the cool airy feeling around my legs. Ann picked me out a tight leather mini skirt, when I put it on it looked really hot on me.

Then both Chris and Ann insisted on picking out some summer dresses for me. First a pale yellow dress that was really flirty, it came down to just above the knee and felt breezy, Chris really admired this on me. A tight fitting red minidress, that Ann said looked really hot on me. And a white halter dress with multilayer skirt that came down to mid thigh, that felt like heaven against my skin, it gave me a sexy yet innocent look. As I admired myself in these dresses I was acutely aware of the fact that it was giving me a hardon. Ann's hand brushed briefly against my stiff cock, whispering in my ear, "I see that admiring yourself in these dresses is turning you on almost as much as seeing you in them turns us on." At this she took my hand under her skirt so that I was touching her pussy, she was dripping wet, then I proceeded to wriggle my finger a little at the entrance to her hole, causing her to take a sharp intake of breath, and move her wet pussy against my finger.

The next store we visited was a shoe store and I was encouraged to try on various types of shoes, and boots. I loved how my feet looked in the high heeled boots and strappy high heeled shoes. Chris and Ann praised my feet saying how delicate and feminine they were. A pair of black patent leather boots with 4 inch heels really took my fancy. Chris and Ann both told me that I looked really hot in them, so much so that we then went onto a high class designer dress store to by a tight black sleeveless minidress just to go with them. I complained about the price a bit but Chris and Ann told me that it was really for them as it made them so hot seeing me in it.

We then went to the food court to get ourselves some food, it turned out that we all liked sushi so that is what we ate. As I sat on my chair in my short multilayer miniskirt I thought I noticed some guys trying to sneak a peek at my panties and mentioned this to Chris and Ann. Ann said, "Oh yes, you will have to get used to that, when you are as hot a chic as you are you will find a lot of people checking you out, believe me, the three of us together are like a magnet for just about every man in the food court, and not just every man." "You see that young high school senior over there," I looked where indicated to see s slim dark haired girl with cute b cup tits, "she has been trying to catch a glimpse at your panties ever since you arrived.

"You're kidding!" I exclaimed. "Want a bet," Ann continued, and with that she walked over to the table where the girl was sitting alone. Following that the young girl came to join us at our table. We learned from her that she was called Kate, she had just turned 18 and was finishing high school this year. Then Ann in a very direct manner said, "Isn't it true that you were trying to catch a glimpse of Andrea's panties?" indicating me as she said it. The poor girl flushed turning a bright crimson for a moment and quietly said, "Yes." "There's no need to feel embarrassed," Ann continued, "I wouldn't blame anybody for being turned on by a chic who looks as cute as Andrea." "Actually all of you girls turn me on," Kate continued, "there is something about the way you guys are together that really turns me on."

Hearing this, Chris went on to explain our living arrangements to Kate. "Oh that's so hot!" Kate exclaimed you guys are so lucky to have found each other. "Yeah, that's true," Ann came in, "often I think we are the luckiest girls alive." Following this we invited Kate to continue shopping with us, to which Kate readily agreed, the next store we wanted to visit was Victoria's Secret.

hottchic
hottchic
259 Followers
12