Tom's Journey Ch. 01

Story Info
Tara and Emily compete for biggest flirt title.
3.7k words
4.33
28.7k
20

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 06/24/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tdm3624
tdm3624
13 Followers

Emily and Tara were best friends. They hung out together, went to many of the same classes, and recently had moved into an apartment. They were both pretty, intelligent, and had a friendly competition going as to who was the biggest flirt.

When it came to getting a guy to do what she wanted, Emily was a pro. She had a beautiful heart-shaped face surrounded by ringlets of blonde hair that would bounce when she cocked her head to one side. She had perfected the "lisp" that some girls develop to further enhance her appeal. Many times her neighbor, Tom, would hear her on the phone down the hallway saying something like, "No way! 'Stho was she like, freaking out?"Her eyes were wide and innocent blue. Her lips were the perfect shape, framing a large mouth that smiled ever so easily. She had a slender frame with perky boobs, and a conniving personality that belied her innocent look.

Tara was athletic and had the body to prove it. She had full firm boobs, a small waist, and hour glass hips. Her ass was bubbly and firm. Her abs were rock hard and her legs were toned and tight. She wore her brown hair in a pony tail most of the time. She had a somewhat shy, breezy personality that tended to attract people to her. She was easy to hang out with. Maybe that is why things started to get difficult between her and Emily.

Recently Tara had been doing much better in the flirting competition and it was getting on Emily's nerves. Always competitive, Emily was the type of person that would do whatever it takes to win. As Tara began to grow in confidence, Emily began to plot a scheme that would ensure she would be the undisputed flirt champion.

One day, their neighbor Tom was walking out his apartment door when Emily approached him. "Hey neighbor, what's up?" She said with a smile. Tom grinned as his eyes drank in Emily's cute frame and pixie face. She had on a white T-shirt with snug fitting jeans.

"Nothing much, just relaxing after a long day."

"Hey, you've been really nice to me, helping me move in and all, I don't know if I ever said thank you, said Emily.

"Oh no problem, glad I could help." said Tom.

Then Emily said something that took Tom by surprise. "Do you think Tara is pretty?"

"Well, umm, I mean yeah, I guess so."

"You guess so?"

"Sshhe really has a nice figure." Tom stuttered.

"Humph. Well what about me?" Emily questioned.

Tom hunched up his face."Huh?" Realizing that she was losing his focus, Emily quickly changed her tone.

"Look", she said, "Tara has been getting on my nerves and doing so much better than I have in our flirting competition so much that I have been feeling really ugly recently." she said with a little pout.

"Emily you're gorgeous! I don't know how many times I've..." Tom stopped in mid sentence and got red in the face.

"How many times you've what?" Emily asked mischievously.

"Nothing." Tom said.

"Oh come on! Tell me! I need some encouragement!"

"Ummm, well, you have such a cute face, I've aaahmm, and I mean I've thought about you, you know, a lot." Tom said.

"Thought about what? Thought about me sucking your cock?!" Emily said with a surprised look on her face.

"I'm sorry! I never should have...... I need to go."

"No wait" Emily said. I did ask. Do you really think I'm that pretty?"

"Yeah!" Tom said.

Emily looked at him and smiled. "Maybe we can help each other out. Can I come in?"

Tom, looking puzzled, opened the door for Emily. He flopped down on the couch while Emily paced back in forth in front of him and told him how much she hated Tara. Finally she turned to him and said, "You can help me bring her down!"

"How?" asked Tom.

"By getting her pregnant." Emily said. "A pregnant Tara won't get the looks she is getting now.

"I don't think so." Tom said.

"Come on Tom." Emily cooed, "You do this for me and I'll.....do something for you." As she was talking Emily knelt in front of him and began rubbing his crotch. "I'll make it worth your while". Tom gulped. He couldn't believe what was happening. Emily smiled, showing off her perfect teeth. Tom decided to call her bluff.

"You won't do it. You and Tara are the biggest flirts and cock teases around."

Emily cocked her head to one side and tugged at the button on his shorts. She slowly unzipped the zipper. She dropped to her knees and looked up at him, her pretty eyes wide and innocent, her red lips open. Tom just stood there, not wanting this to stop but not wanting to believe this was really happening. Emily reached her hand inside his shorts and pulled out his cock. Tom sucked in his breath as he felt her touch. "Are you really going to do this?" Tom whispered. Emily just smiled and lowered her mouth to his cock.

Tom groaned as he felt her moist lips circle the head. She flicked her tongue all around the sensitive tip, alternating with sucking around it. She would pause every once in awhile and look up at him with her big blue eyes. Every time Tom would shudder with delight. Seeing her pretty lips wrapped around his cock was exquisite.

Little by little Emily began to take more of his cock into her mouth. Tom began panting and groaning. Emily squeezed the base with one hand and began to pump. "Ahhhhhhhhhh." Tom grunted. "Oh that feels so good."

Emily looked at him and said, "So we've got a deal?"

"Hum... wha'? Oh yeah." Tom panted. "We have a deal, don't stop."

Emily grabbed his cock in one hand and began pumping it up and down as she licked the tip in her mouth. Then she gently massaged his balls with the other hand. "Unnngggggggggg!" Tom screamed as his body stiffened. Hot cum began to shoot from his cock. Spurt after spurt exploded onto Emily's shirt.

Tom lay on the couch gasping for air but a little confused. "I thought you were going to give me a blow job?" he asked. Emily didn't answer him directly. As soon as she had felt his cock throb, she had moved her mouth from it. She had let a guy cum once in her mouth and that was the last time.

Instead she cooed, "Baby, remember our deal? You help me with Tara, and afterwards you can shoot your hot cum all the way down my pretty little throat." Tom's cock twitched. Emily giggled and said, "Remember, no jacking off for the next three days."

Three days couldn't come soon enough for Tom. That evening he knocked on Emily and Tara's door. Tara answered the door in black stretch pants and a baby t-shirt that showed off her midriff. As usual, her hair was in a pony tail.

"Hey Tom!" she said. "Glad you could make it."

Throughout the night both Emily and Tara would make their rounds, flirting with all the guests, both guys and girls. After a few hours people began to leave and the party started to wind down. Soon, only Tom was left. Tara yawned and said, "I'm going to bed Em, see you in the morning." Emily looked at Tom.

When Tara left she whispered, "Come into Tara's room in a few minutes."

After fifteen minutes or so, Tom quietly opened the door. His eyes widened in delight. He saw Tara, lying on the bed; her legs spread wide open, her brown silky hair fanned out across the sheets, and her baby T-shirt pulled up over her boobs. Then he noticed Emily. She was between Tara's long legs, skillfully eating Tara's pussy like it was the best pussy she had ever had. Tom watched for a few minutes and then just couldn't take it anymore. It had been three agonizing days since he had got off with Emily. He took out his cock and began to stroke it. Emily looked up and giggled, "Tara, I think someone wants to join us". Tara raised her head from the bed, her boobs jiggling slightly as she did.

She smiled shyly and, breathing heavily, said, "I could use a thick cock." Emily moved out of the way.

Tom got on the bed and ran his hands from Tara's tan legs down to her hips. He squeezed her little waist and fondled those magnificent boobs. "Ohhhh baby put it in!" Tara said. Tom laid his thick cock along the length of Tara's slit. Pre cum was already oozing from the tip. As he moved the head of his cock down Tara's pussy the tip pushed against her clit. Tara jerked her hips and whimpered, "Oh yessss!" As he pushed his cock into Tara's tight pussy Tara whined, "Oh! It feels so good! Oh oh oh! Gosh it is so big! Mmmmmm." Tom began to slowly move in and out of her, enjoying the hot, wet feel of Tara's pussy as it clutched his cock. He could feel her pussy tense and release his cock in time to his strokes.

Tara started rolling her hips, urgently trying to get more contact. Tara groaned, "I want to be on top, I need to cum." Tom reluctantly pulled out and lay on his back. Tara mounted him. As she sank down onto his cock it was his turn to groan.

"Ohhhh yesss!" he said. Emily moved behind Tara and began to play with her boobs.

Tara sucked in her breath and shrieked, "Ohhh Emily! That feels so good! Don't stop! Please don't stop!" Tom was in heaven. Tara's face was screwed up in ecstasy. Her boobs were bouncing up and down. He could see her abs ripple with every movement. He put his hands around her tiny waist and moved them to her oh so tight ass. "Yes yes yes squeezed my ass!" Tara yelled. Tara's movements got quicker and shorter. She sped up. Suddenly she froze and her whole body began to tremble. Tom could feel her pussy grip his cock like it was in a velvet vice. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" Tara screamed. "I'm cummmmmmmmminggggggg!" Tara's body shook and trembled, her thick brown hair tumbled down her shoulders; her legs gripped Tom's hips in a painfully tight grip.

Emily looked at Tom and mouthed the word "NOW". With that, Emily squeezed Tom's balls.

It was too much for Tom to resist. "OOOOOOOOOOOHhhhhhhhhhh!" "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" He exploded deep into Tara's pussy, emptying load after load deep inside her. He grabbed her hips and held her fiercely close to him, feeling the tip of his cock touching her cervix. His orgasm seemed to go on forever. When he finally caught his breath, Tara was collapsed on top of him, her breathing shallow, a sheen of sweat on her forehead. Tom could feel his cum dripping out of her pussy onto his balls.

Tara raised herself up and brushed the hair from her face. "Oh my gosh." Tara said. "That was amazing! Wait, did you just cum inside me?" Emily quickly intervened.

"Tara, don't get mad. Come on, what do you expect? You're super hot, you have a body to die for, I mean, like any guy would lose it. Cut him some slack."

"Well, I guess, I mean, I didn't tell you not to cum inside me." Tara said. "I better not get pregnant though." Emily winked at Tom.

A few days later Tom ran into Emily in the hallway. "So Emily, I was ummm, you know, wondering when you would do what you said you were going to do?" Tom stuttered.

Emily rolled her eyes and said, "You mean the blow job? Baby, I don't know if she's pregnant yet or not so you're just going to have to wait."

"Hey! That wasn't our deal!" Tom said angrily.

"Well, I'm changing the terms." Emily said. "No blow job until I say so." Tom was left standing in the hallway, frustrated, angry, and confused. Why was Emily acting so mean to him now?

The next week Tom's phone rang. It was Emily. "Hey, what are you doing Friday?"

"Nothing with you, cocktease." Tom said in a surly tone.

"Oh, baby," Emily said sweetly, "you can't tell me you didn't have the orgasm of your life with Tara. Look, I know I was a bitch to you and I need to make it up. Why don't you come over to our place Friday? I promise I'll give you what you've been waiting for. Oh, and don't get off. Save me a mouthful!"

The next two days were agony for Tom. All he could think about was Emily's cute face and how gorgeous she had looked going down on his cock. He couldn't wait to blast his seed down her throat. Friday evening couldn't come fast enough. When the clock finally said 8:00 p.m., Tom practically ran down the hallway to Emily and Tara's door.

Emily opened the door. She was dressed in a V-neck blouse and a mini-skirt that accented her cute butt. Tom's mouth watered and his cock began to stiffen. "Shhhhh", she giggled. "Look what I did to Tara". Tom came in and saw Tara face down on the couch, passed out. She only had on a skin tight pair of panties that hugged her tight ass and a button down shirt.

"What did you do?" Tom asked.

"I slipped a sleeping pill in her drink." Emily said. "Aren't I evil?" She laughed. "She's all yours baby."

"Wait no." Tom said. "I came here to get a blow job. I'm not fucking Tara again."

Emily widened her eyes and pouted. "Please. Please please please?" she said softly. "I really need this. I know I've been a bitch but after you fuck her we can go back to your place and I'll suck your cock as long as it takes to get you to cum."

Tom thought for a moment. "This just doesn't seem right." He muttered.

"Don't think about right or wrong, just think about how good it's going to feel." Emily whispered as she moved close to him. Tom felt the heat of her body as she pressed up against him. The thought pushed into his mind that Emily needed a good fuck. Maybe he should fuck her instead of a blow job? No. He had wanted this blow job forever and if the only way he could get it was to fuck Tara, well, then he would do it.

Tom walked over to Tara and gently shook her. He flipped her onto her back. He opened a few more buttons on her shirt and began to fumble with her bra. "What are you doing?" Emily hissed. "Just fuck her. You don't need to see her boobs." Tom frowned but stopped. He did have to admit that seeing Tara helpless like this was turning him on. His thick, 6 inch cock was rock hard and his balls were swollen and begging for release.

He gently took off Tara's panties and positioned her on the couch so her feet touched the floor. He rubbed the head of his cock around Tara's pussy, up and down, touching every inch of her labia and clit. Emily stamped her foot impatiently. "Come on. Stick it in!" Tom slowly slid his cock in; relishing the tight, warm fit of Tara's pussy. He looked down at her pretty face and thick brunette hair and almost came that minute. Emily was getting more and more impatient. "Do I need to squeeze your balls?" She crossly asked.

Tom looked up annoyed. "Sure Em whatever", as he went back to savoring Tara's tight pussy. Emily walked over behind him and began to reach for his balls. At that moment Tom whipped around and grabbed her wrists. Tara jumped off the couch and grabbed Emily's feet.

"What the fuck! What is going on?" Emily shrieked.

"What is going on is that you're going to get yours!" Tara said.

Tom and Tara flipped Emily over the back of the couch and tied her up a doggy position. Emily was spitting mad. "You fuckers! You think you're so smart. I hate you guys!"

"Now now Emily, Tara said. What goes around comes around you know."

"I thought you were passed out." Emily said.

"Tom called me a couple of days ago Emily. He told me what you were trying to do. So I just pretended to drink your little concoction and pretended to be passed out."

Emily glared at Tara. "I hate you so much."

"Tom, do you want to try her pussy on for size?" Tara asked.

Tom had positioned himself behind Emily and smiled. "Let's lift this skirt and take these panties off." he said.

"NO! This is rape! Stop!" Emily screamed. Tara slipped her hand under Emily's bra and tweaked her nipples. Emily smoldered and spit on Tara's chest. Tara laughed quickly and nodded to Tom. Without any warning he slammed his cock into Emily's pussy. Emily screamed, "Ow ow don't it hurts it hurts take it out!" Tom pushed in further. "Oh Oh stop I promise I'll suck your cock! Just stop fucking me, you're too big." Tom paused and looked at Tara.

"This is what you get for trying to get me pregnant!" Tara said.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I'll never do it again." Emily wailed.

Tara smiled at Tom and said, "What are you waiting for?" Tom began to viciously fuck Emily as hard and fast as he could. Tears came into Emily's eyes. Tom gasped that he was close to cumming.

Emily whimpered, "Not in my pussy, that's so disgusting." Tara motioned for Tom to slow down and made eye contact with Emily.

"Emily, who is the biggest flirt?" Emily clamped her mouth shut.

Tara nodded to Tom and he pulled out and walked in front of Emily. Tara brought out a massive dildo. She showed it to Emily and sweetly said, "Now who is the biggest flirt Em?" Emily gulped as her eyes widened in fear. Tom's cock had felt big but at least had been somewhat bearable. This dildo was huge! Tara walked behind Emily and began pushing the giant dildo into Emily's pussy. Emily whimpered and cried as the dildo pushed inside.

Tom put his hand on either side of Emily's face and growled, "I'd like that blow job now". Emily shook her head in defiance. Tom looked at Tara. Tara slammed the dildo in another inch. Emily screamed. As soon as she opened her mouth Tom shoved his cock in. Emily gagged as she tasted her own pussy juice on his cock.

She heard, as if from a distance, Tara's voice, "Sweety, suck him good or I'll slam this whole thing in you." Emily sank her head down. She looked up at Tom with her gorgeous blue eyes and began to halfheartedly suck him.

"Do it right Em!" Tom said roughly. Tara began to push the dildo in Emily's pussy.

"Oh Oh please! OK." Emily moaned.

Emily started softly to run her tongue up and down the length of Tom's cock. She sucked on the tip. She stroked him with her mouth. Tom moaned. He looked down at Emily, her pretty lips wrapped around his cock and began to feel the cum boil in his balls. Tara watched, fascinated, as Emily expertly gave Tom head. She slipped her hand between her legs and furiously began playing with her clit.

Tom motioned to Tara. Tara fumbled with the dildo. "Hey I'm sucking you I'm sucking you!" Emily cried, "please don't put it in any more."

"Don't worry," Tom said, "I think you'll like this." A humming sound filled the air and Emily jumped as if she had been electrocuted

"No. she whimpered. No. I can't cum with a guys cock in my mouth."

"Humiliating isn't it?" said Tara. "Just like how I felt when you convinced me that it was an accident when he came inside me last month."

"Oh, oh!" Emily moaned.

"Open up." Tom said.

"Please, I need to use my hands. I can't get you off otherwise." Tom shook his head. Tara turned a knob on the dildo and the humming sound intensified. "uuuuuunnngggggg!" Emily quivered and shook.

Tara rubbed her clit faster and faster and yelled, "Tom you're on your own, I'm I'm cummmmmmmming!" as she collapsed, writhing in the throes of an intense orgasm on the floor. Emily started panting around Tom's cock, trying to hold back, but the vibrations were too much. She knew what Tom wanted and what he was waiting for. Tom had been pumping his cock in and out of her mouth, occasionally feeling the back of her throat. Emily though, was keeping her throat closed, not letting him go in all the way. But, as Emily began to quiver, Tom realized she was on the edge. Tom slipped his hand down her blouse and squeezed her nipples. Emily screamed around Tom's cock as her whole body stiffened and began to shake. She came for what seemed like forever. As her orgasm began to subside, her body relaxed.

Tom was waiting for that moment. As soon as he felt her throat loosen he rammed his cock all the way down. Emily choked and sputtered. Tom started deep throating Emily. Tara quickly moved behind Tom. She looked Emily in the eye and whispered, "Now we're even." as she massaged Tom's balls.

Tom roared, "Ohhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!" As his cum jetted down Emily's throat. Emily's shook her head no, her blue eyes wide open with dismay, her blonde hair in tangles, but it was too late. Tom had waited forever for this, and his orgasm seemed to last as long.

tdm3624
tdm3624
13 Followers
12