Toni's Forced Seduction Ch. 01

Story Info
She is forced to sleep with her son's best friend.
4.8k words
4.42
546.5k
202
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 06/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertpenn
robertpenn
1,145 Followers

Toni Thompson sat in her chaise lounge by the pool watching her 19-year-old son and his friend play around in the water. Her and her husband Don, had been married almost 20 years, and Don Jr. was their only son. He was tall like his father, and very fit. She was very proud of his athletic good looks.

Jack his friend looked quite a bit different. He was a nice boy, but very slim and very shy. Toni saw how his bathing suit barely hung on to his slim waist. He was in fact, kind of frail looking, but he was such a nice polite boy.

Toni knew that he came from a bad family background. His father was in jail, and his older brother Rick, was known well to the police. He’d been arrested several times, spent time in and out of jail, and always seemed to be in trouble. She was happy that Jack was nothing like Rick.

At 38, Toni still had her figure. She was a petite 5-foot tall and weighed 100 pounds. She wore one-piece bathing suits most of the time, especially if there was company. She felt as a wife and mother, she needed to project the proper image. But even while wearing a one piece, she noticed that Jack seemed to watch her a bit too often. And more than once, she had caught him looking at other parts of her body instead of her face while he was talking to her. It made her a bit uncomfortable, but she could never say anything to Jack about it. He was far too shy, and she did not want to shatter his fragile ego.

It was Saturday around noon, so she decided to make the boys some lunch. She made some sandwiches and a pitcher of lemonade, which she brought out to the boys. As she carried it out, Jack quickly got out of the pool and took the tray from her hands. As he did, she noticed him staring right at her breasts. That bothered her a bit, so she went inside and grabbed a light cover-up.

As she put it on in the mirror, she noticed why Jack was probably staring. She had been lying out in the sun, and her suit had become a bit wet with her sweat. Her nipples were swollen a bit and were poking out through the thin material of her suit. She decided she had had enough sun for now.

She quickly pulled off the cover-up and then her suit. She then walked into the shower and rinsed off. She wrapped a towel around herself and then went back to her bedroom mirror. She undid the towel and looked at herself nude and smiled.

“Not bad for 38. You can still attract someone as young as Jack.” She thought smiling.

She applied some makeup and ran a brush through her hair and then changed into a comfortable short and top. She then went back outside to check on the boys who were finishing eating their sandwiches.

As she moved around the table, picking up the dishes, she noticed the light coming from one of her bedroom windows. As she quickly looked, she noticed that the mirror on her husband’s dresser could be plainly seen through the open window. She had closed the blind on the window by her dresser, but had not noticed the other one was open. She hadn’t been by it. But the mirror on her husband’s dresser faced the mirror on her dresser. The same one she had stood in front of nude, surveying her body!

“Had she been seen?” She thought. “My lord, I hope the boys, especially Jack did not see me like that!”

She quickly picked up the dishes and took them into the kitchen. Her stomach beginning to knot up, she decided to test things out. She went back into her bedroom, looking like she was getting something. She paused in front of her mirror and brushed her hair slowly. Briefly she let her eyes glance in the mirror to the mirror behind her. She was aghast when she saw Jack staring at her. She quickly looked away and left her bedroom.

“He had seen me!” She thought. “Oh my God! What am I going to do?”

She sat in the living room, trying to figure out what she should do next. “Should she talk to Jack? Should she just ignore it and forget about it? One thing for certain, those curtains would be closed the next time she changed!” She thought.

She decided she’d keep this to herself and turned on the TV. The boys came in a bit later and Jack went into the bathroom to shower and change. He left quickly with his hair still wet.

Toni went in later to clean up. “Boys just leave towels and everything else all over the floor.” She thought as she picked up the bathroom. She decided to clean out the tub and noticed some hair clogging the drain. As she reached for it, she noticed it was being held together by something white and sticky. She quickly realized it was semen.

“My God! Jack had masturbated in the shower after seeing her naked!” She thought.

She quickly cleaned her hand off and washed down the shower.

“What do I do now? Do I talk to him about this? This is so inappropriate.” She thought. She again thought that perhaps she should say nothing. She would just make sure nothing like that ever happened again.

Two days later, Toni was sunning herself by the pool. Her son was away with his father for the day, so she put on a two-piece bikini so she could get a better tan. She had high fences surrounding the pool area, so she felt comfortable lying there in the revealing suit.

The sun felt wonderful and as she lay there, she drifted off to sleep. She was awakened by the sound of the fence door opening. It was Jack coming over to visit. As she struggled herself awake, she realized she what she was wearing, and she looked for a towel to cover herself, but realized she had none. Jack approached her smiling.

“Hi Mrs. Thompson. Where’s Don?” He asked.

“He’s off with his father.” Replied Toni.

There was an unpleasant silence for several seconds. Toni noticed Jack looking at her, as he seemed to be trying to think of something to say. His eyes went from her breasts, to her tummy, and then her bikini covered private area. Suddenly Toni thought maybe this would be the appropriate time to discuss things with Jack.

“Jack, why don’t we go inside? I’d like to talk to you.” She said to him as she got up.

As she walked into the house, she quickly went into her bedroom and put on a robe. When she returned, she saw that Jack had already sat down.

“I need to talk to you about something important, something very private.” She said as Jack stared at her.

“I know you are a healthy young man, growing up and experiencing all kinds of thoughts and feelings. These are normal things for a young man to feel.” She said as she reached for his hand. Jack moved closer as she spoke.

“But I think that perhaps you are developing attraction and feelings for me that are not appropriate, Jack I am old enough to be your mother, and I am sure there are girls your own age you can get interested in.” Said Toni.

She looked into Jack’s eyes as she spoke. “I know what you did in the shower the other day. And I know you saw me the other day changing in my room. What you did was not right, and you should never do that again.”

Jack’s eyes changed when she said that. They began to well up with tears. Toni pulled the boy close and held him while he sobbed quietly. She stroked his hair and told him soothingly. “It’s OK Jack. It’ll be our little secret. No one will ever know.”

Jack stopped sobbing and began nuzzling her neck. Then she felt him kiss it lightly. She was prepared to softly push him away, when he quickly pushed her onto her back and tried to kiss her. His hands were quickly trying to open the robe and she felt his young hard penis pumping against her.

“Jack! Stop this right now!” She screamed at him as she tried to push him off.

Jack didn’t stop until she screamed again and pushed him very hard off of her.

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry.” He repeated over and over again, holding his head in his hands as he began to sob again.

She knew better to try and comfort him again. So she stood in front of him and said. “Jack, you must leave now.”

She watched as he got up and ran to the door. After he left, she felt sorry for the young man. But he had to learn he could not do such inappropriate things. She decided to say nothing to her husband or her son about the matter. She changed into workout clothes and thought she would head to the gym.

Then the doorbell rang.

She opened it thinking it was Jack. She was all prepared to be firm with him, when she saw his older brother Rick standing there. Rick was a muscular 6-foot tall. His hair was cut short, and his arms were covered with tattoos. He quickly pushed her out of the way and inside. He was glaring at her.

“Bitch! My little brother just came home. He told me what happened. You know he wants to fucking kill himself over this?” Rick screamed at her.

Toni began to stammer. “I didn’t mean to hurt him. I just explained to him that I couldn’t be like that with him. I told him he needed to find a girl his own age.”

Rick exploded and approached her, grabbing her by the throat. “So why the fuck are you walking around naked for him to see? Why the fuck did you invite him inside your house? You fucking cock teasing cunt!” He screamed at her.

“It was a mistake. I didn’t know I could be seen. I would never do that on purpose!” Said Toni sobbing.

“You know what your mistake was cunt? Fucking up my little brother! Now you fucking listen to me and listen good.” Said Rick as he moved closer to Toni and held her tightly by the throat as he pushed her against the wall. “My little brother is all fucked up. He’s in his room crying, talking about killing himself and shit like that. What are you going to do about that?” Yelled Rick, his face just inches from Toni.

“I’ll talk to him again.” Said Toni sobbing lightly.

“Yeah, you talked to him last time.” Sneered Rick. “And look what the fuck happened. I got a better idea.”

“What do you want me to do?” Asked Toni.

“I’ll tell you what. Jack is coming back here today. And you are going to be nice to him. And if you’re not, that perfect snotass kid of yours is going to have an accident. You understand?”

Toni said nothing as Rick held her. Then she spoke.

“What are you talking about?” Asked Toni.

“You know what the fuck I am talking about cunt! Either you be real nice to my little brother. And I know you know what the fuck I mean by that. Or your little boy might have a little accident one day.” Sneered Rick.

Toni just stared at the glaring Rick.

“And don’t think about calling the fucking cops on me, because if I go in jail, one of my boys will take care of your son. Understand?” Asked Rick.

Toni began to sob and said. “Please I cannot do this. Please don’t hurt me or my son.”

“Bitch! You fucked with the wrong boy.” Said Rick as he let go of her throat. His hand went down to her crotch and roughly grabbed her pussy through the material.

“You get one warning, one chance. When my brother comes back here today, you make him happy. And if that means you spread your legs and give him some of this, then you’ll fucking do it!” Said Rick as he played with her pussy through her exercise leotards. “Understand?”

“Please! I can’t do something like that!” Sobbed Toni.

“You can, and you fucking will. Or the next call you get from your baby boy, will be from the hospital!” Said Rick.

“Now, do we fucking understand one another?” Asked Rick.

Toni said nothing.

“Do we fucking understand one another?” Yelled Rick as he squeezed her pussy hard through the material.

“Yes.” Said Toni weakly.

Rick let her go of her crotch and moved close to her face. “Remember. Make him fucking happy, or your little boy will be hospital bound.” Said Rick. He quickly moved away and went to the door.

Then he turned and looked at the sobbing housewife, his eyes roaming all over her body. “Not bad for an old whore. Maybe I’ll fuck you after Jack is done with you.” He sneered as he went out the door.

Toni’s stomach was in knots. “What can I do?” She thought. “I can’t call the police. I can’t tell my husband. Maybe I could reason with Jack. He’s a nice boy. He’ll understand. And he’ll get his brother to back off.” Toni sat and sobbed and tried to reason her way out of her dilemma. Suddenly the phone rang.

“Bitch, my brother is on his way to see you. I told him you called and wanted to apologize. Make him happy. Understand?” Asked Rick.

“Yes.” Said Toni as she hung up the phone.

“What am I going to do? I can’t sleep with Jack! He’s too young!” She thought.

She sat in her chair ready to cry, when the doorbell rang. She knew it was Jack. She wiped her eyes and went to the door. Jack was standing there smiling.

“Come in and sit down Jack. We need to talk.” She said.

“I’m sorry if I hurt you earlier. You just caught me by surprise. But you understand I am married don’t you? You should be interested in someone your own age.” She said as she tried to reason with him.

Jack’s smile turned into a frown. “I thought you liked me! My brother said you said that!” He said beginning to cry. “He lied and you lied. I don’t want to live!” And he got up to leave.

“Stop Jack!” Said Toni. Her was mind racing. She couldn’t let him leave.

“Come back here Jack,” She said as she grabbed his hand and led him back to the couch.

She sat next to him and took his hand in hers and said. “Now Jack, just calm down.”

Jack just sat there sobbing.

“My God! What am I going to do?” She thought.

She reached forward and lifted up Jack tear lined face. He looked so sad, so devastated. She thought of her son, and the danger he might be in. She kept trying to get Jack to stop sobbing and muttering about not wanting to live, and how sorry he was.

She realized she had no choice.

“Jack, I am going to do something for you. And I am only going to do this once. And if I do this, you must keep this a secret, just between you and me. And you must tell your brother I made you happy. OK?”

Jack stopped sobbing and smiled and said. “Yes.”

“Do you promise? I won’t do this unless you promise.” Said Toni.

Jack smiled again and said. “Yes. I promise”

Toni’s stomach was in knots. She knew what she had to do, and she hated that she had to. Toni got off of the couch and moved between Jack’s legs. She reached in and caressed Jack’s thighs, and then reached up to undo his pants. Jack lifted up and she slid down his jeans. She noticed the bulge already apparent in his boxer shorts. She grabbed the sides of those and removed them also. Jack’s young hard penis popped into view.

She took it in her hand and stroked it lightly. “Promise me Jack. Promise me and I’ll do this.”

“I promise.” He replied weakly.

Toni’s small hand almost went around Jack’s rock hard young cock. She marveled a bit at how hard it felt in her hand. It was a bit smaller than her husbands, but it was as stiff as a board.

Toni stroked his cock slowly and Jack began to moan and pump against her hand.

It was over almost before it started. Jack groaned and shot a huge load of cum up into the air. He groaned loudly as Toni stroked and stroked his cock until it softened. She got up to get a washcloth from the bathroom to clean up the mess.

“Well, that was certainly fast.” She thought as she wiped some of the cum from her hand and arm. She chuckled to herself a bit about how quickly it was over. It had been years since something like that had happened. It reminded her of high school days with an old boyfriend. She hoped that Jack would now go home and tell Rick she had made him happy and then Rick would leave her and her son alone.

She returned to find Jack sitting there with his shirt now off. She thought he would be ready to go, but now he looked like he wanted to stay longer. Toni knelt in front of him and cleaned the cum from around his cock and thighs with a washcloth she had brought from the bathroom. She stroked his cock a few times as she cleaned it and was surprised to find it getting harder.

“My God, he can’t be ready again!” She thought as she stopped stroking his cock and noticed it growing hard again.

Jack moaned and said. “That was wonderful, Mrs. Thompson, Thank you.”

Toni looked in Jacks eyes and said. “I just want to make sure you’re happy Jack.”

Toni looked down, as Jack’s cock was now stiff and hard again. She was amazed. Her husband and her hadn’t done it twice in a row in more than 10 years. Here was this kid now hard as a rock and ready in five minutes. She felt some perverse joy in knowing she had stimulated him so.

Jack reached down and began to stroke his cock slowly. Toni watched as Jack pumped up into his hand, moaning softly as he slowly jacked himself off.

“Hopefully, he’ll finish himself off, and I’ll be done with this.” She thought as she watched.

Jack kept stroking and then moaned. “Help me.”

Toni just looked into his eyes, unsure of what to do.

Jack then asked again. “Please help me.”

Toni felt she had to do something.

Toni moved her hand around Jack’s cock and began to stroke it. He began to hump against her hand, just like the last time. But this time he was lasting longer. She kept stroking him while she looked into his eyes, seeing the pleasure she was giving him.

She began to stroke him slowly, moving her hand in different motions, marveling at how she was making him jump on almost every stroke.

“Am I pleasing you Jack? She asked.

“Yes.” Was his breathless reply.

Toni continued to slowly stroke Jack’s young rock hard cock while she stared at Jack’s face, part of her reveling in how she pleasing him so. His eyes were now closed as he pumped against her hand, his mouth open, breathing deeply and moaning. She couldn’t believe he was getting so crazed from what she was doing.

Something began to stir in her body. Later she told herself she only did it to speed things up, but at that point she was being feel a bit warm and aroused at the effect she was having on this young man. She decided to really do something really special.

She leaned forward and kissed the head of his penis, and then took it in her mouth. She felt him jump as her warm mouth encircled his stiff young cock.

Jack screamed and hit body jerked and spasmed as he began to cum again, this time in Toni’s mouth. Toni was amazed with how much cum there was. It had been a long time since she had swallowed for her husband. And something in the back of her mind stirred and her body shivered a bit as she drank the young mans cum and sucked him until he softened.

She pulled back and smiled and said. “Happy now baby?”

“Yes. Yes I am. Thank you Mrs. Thompson. I’m so happy.” He said.

Toni thought. “Now he can go back to his brother and tell him I made him happy. Now all I have to do is figure out how to put this to an end.” Toni rose up and went into the bathroom to clean up her face. She was hoping Rick would be dressed and ready to go when she came back.

Toni looked at herself in the mirror. “Pretty good for an old lady huh? You got him off twice.” She thought smiling. She also felt some wetness in her pussy. “My God! I’m awful. Did I enjoy that?” She thought. She just shook her head and ran a brush through her hair. She returned to the living room, hoping to see Jack dressed and ready to go. He was not. He was sitting there stroking his cock hard again.

“My lord! Doesn’t this boy ever quit?” She thought as she looked at him.

“Come over here Mrs. Thompson. I want you to sit on me.” Said Jack.

Toni froze. She thought she had done enough to please Jack and make him happy but apparently she hadn’t.

“Come on Mrs. Thompson. Take off your clothes and sit on me.” Jack said.

Toni did not move. She had wanted to avoid this. She had hoped that by doing what she had done so far, she could avoid actual intercourse.

“Jack, I think we’ve done enough for the day. I’m a married woman and so much older than you. And I’ve done more than I should have. But I like you Jack. I really do. But I think you should go home now.” Said Toni.

Jack stopped stroking his cock and his face changed. “You don’t really like me! You told me you’d make me happy! My brother told me too! You both lied to me!” He said beginning to sob. “I’m going to tell Rick what you did!” He screamed.

robertpenn
robertpenn
1,145 Followers
12