Total Woman Mentors 05

Story Info
Suzy and Mr. Clark.
2.6k words
4.14
9.9k
2
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 03/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
369 Followers

After a splendid dinner, again served by topless junior classmates, Mrs. Smith began the reshuffling ceremony. She announced that the senior students would depart to assemble and arrange their evening costumes. Meanwhile, the gentlemen were invited to relax with coffee and brandy while awaiting their imminent return. Each gentleman would find a number beneath his placemat.

Rather than a raffle, Mrs. Smith had slyly fashioned distinct pairings for this final evening of Father-Daughter Weekend. The assignments were based upon fetish feedback forms submitted by the fathers. Mrs. Smith had scripted scenarios with appropriate costumes and characteristics in response to the forms. Each senior student was briefed on the particular roles and duties necessary to fulfill her assigned male's 'dream-cum-true'.

As he downed the last swig of brandy, Mr. Clark found Number 4 written in bright red lipstick on the bottom of his placemat. Straightaway, the doors opened and the senor students paraded into the room. Each senior student wore a distinctive outfit. There was a white panty-hosed, uniformed nurse, a plaid-skirted schoolgirl, a coiffured blonde wearing a silky bare-back rack-mounting formal gown and a pirate wench in high leather boots and bandanna. Each costumed senior wore her satin choker with ID number. The gentlemen perused the diverse array of costumed women, seeking their numbered match and praying they had filled out their forms correctly.

Suzy looked like she had just arrived from her day-time office job. She sported a chic short skirted wool business suit. A clinched waist and straining lapels hinted at her voluptuous figure beneath. The rest of her attire involved high heels, dark hose and brunette wavy hair pinned into a bun with a wooden pencil. Her satin choker read No 4.

Suzy radiated merriment as Mr. Clark spied her number. His jaw dropped open. Suzy was the spitting image of Mr. Clark's new office assistant. These past few months, his assistant had unknowingly befuddled his concentration as he daydreamed of fucking her over his desk. This was his opportunity to act out his carnal urges without the bothersome workplace harassment nonsense. He made a bee-line across the room towards her.

Suzy extended her hand for a customary business handshake. Mr. Clark grabbed her extended hand as he swept past her and kept travelling toward the door. Suzy quick stepped behind him, her stride constrained by her thigh hugging pencil skirt. When Mr. Clark paused to open the door, Suzy looked back and palmed 'good-bye' to her classmates who were beguiling their own obsession-crazed males. Mr. Clark yanked Suzy through the portal and hustled her on to her upcoming 'night-job'.

Mr. Clark found Room No. 4. It had been furnished and arranged in an office setting. Mr. Clark towed Suzy inside. The door shut. Mr. Clark opened his fly and extracted his bursting erection. He lifted Suzy's skirt above her ass and hoisted her in his arms. He held her up against the back of the door. His tip found her slot and he pressed in. He was primed and raring to go.

Mr. Clark shoved his cock into Suzy as she wrapped her legs around his waist. He rammed her cunt repeatedly, battering the door with her ass. Suzy was making 'ugh' sounds with each hit.

Suzy had been briefed about her potential mate's fetish fantasy but not his identity. She knew that her assignee for this fantasy session coveted his sexy new secretary. The journey down the corridor had been the inescapable culmination of Mr. Clark's months-long mental foreplay. She had learned to deal with quickies but this was very quick indeed.

Suzy played her role well. She hugged Mr. Clark's neck to support her weight and synchronized her hip rolls. She whispered in his ear in time with his thrusts.

"Oh... Mr. Clark... why did you... wait so long... I've wanted you... in me... ohh... that feels so... good... harder... please... harder... yes...so deep..."

Suzy was feeling her own heat rise. How long had Mr. Clark been bounced her against this door? Even though it was a surprise start, Suzy had caught up. Mr. Clark was getting her hot. Her pussy tingled and her ass throbbed from the reciprocating impacts of cock and door.

Mr. Clark hugged Suzy tightly, crushing her generous chest-meat between them. His breath was gusting; his balls were ready to give their first flood of the evening to his 'secretary'. Mr. Clark closed his eyes as he felt semen pump from his prostrate and charge forth from his cock. The cum-ropes were potent.

Suzy gasped aloud at the constricting hug then clenched her teeth as she felt Mr. Clark's semen splash in her womb. Her body shuddered but she suppressed any overt sound. She been briefed about his fantasy but until she heard from Mr. Clark directly about expectations for her behavior, she would contain her expressiveness.

Mr. Clark rested his head on Suzy's shoulder as he held her against the door. His deflated prick slid from her wet tube. Mr. Clark lowered Suzy and she moved her legs from his waist to the floor. He stood back, tucked away his cock and zipped up. He moved to his desk. Mr. Clark sat in the high backed leather swivel chair behind the large oak desk. Suzy stood in front. His demeanor took on a professional air.

"Well, Suzy, that was a great way to start the night-shift. What's on the rest of our 'to-do' list? Let me see if you are complying with the mandatory company dress code."

Mr. Clark motioned Suzy to stand at his side. He swiveled towards her and unbuttoned her suit jacket. He flipped the panels open and slid his hands inside. After the exertions of their standing fuck, her full breasts were extra warm under the sheer blouse and bra. He palmed their heft and resiliency. Suzy remained expressionless and stoic during the caress. Mr. Clark pushed her lapels over her shoulders and off her arms. He unbuttoned her blouse, picking at each button. She helped him pull the tails out of the waistband. The blouse joined the jacket on the floor. Suzy's arms hung at her sides.

Mr. Clark resumed his manipulation of her bra-covered tit-meat. He palmed the masses upward and let them drop. They bounced, jiggled and settled in the elastic cups. He liked the motion and giggled as he played with her 'fun-bags' again and again. Finally bored with the game, he wanted to see the real deal.

Mr. Clark plucked the bra's front closure. The cups separated but still covered the orbs. He slid his thumbs beneath and twitched her hardened nubs. He flicked the lacy cups aside and was delighted to find large, dark areolae surrounding the erect flesh cylinders. His thumbs brushed the border between dark areolae and her creamy toned boob skin. The petite borderline bumps enlarged at his touch. Suzy shuddered under his touch and that set her boobs in jostle.

Mr. Clark released his hold. He tapped the outsides of Suzy's tits with his fingers. The jelly-like flesh jittered. Mr. Clark leaned back in his chair. He smiled as Suzy shimmied her shoulders, setting up a back and forth flopping of her mammary twins.

"I think our next 'to do' task is a desktop evaluation of your boob-job skills."

"Not quite yet, sir. You have to view our training video about secretaries and executive perks. The company proscribes extraordinary measures to deal with managers who hoard large staffs. It's my obligation to seek out those large staffs and apply those extraordinary measures."

Suzy opened a laptop on the blotter in front of Mr. Clark. She searched the directory and loaded a file as Mr. Clark didled with her hanging nipples. The file was a pornography video similar to thousands posted on the internet. This one showed a typical office scene with a boss and his secretary. The short skirted secretary leaned over to open a lower file drawer, exposing her shaved pussy between framing ass cheeks. The on-video boss took eager interest. Mr. Clark leaned in with equally eager interest. The boss looked a lot like him and the secretary looked a lot like his new office assistant.

Suzy pushed Mr. Clark's chair back until she could crawl into the leg space. She pulled the chair with the seated Mr. Clark back to the desk. He rested his elbows on the desk top cradling his chin in hands, immersed in the unfolding scene on the video.

Under the desk, Suzy worked Mr. Clark's zipper and extracted his semi-tumescent erection. It still smelled of their earlier coitus. She didn't care. Her tongue lapped the underside of his crown. Mr. Clark gave an approving moan. She kissed his tip and received more audio encouragement. Puckering, she scraped her lips over the crown and down the shaft, stopping when his knob filled the back of her mouth. Suzy tongued and sucked the embedded portion of Mr. Clark's erection. The rest was banging impatiently to get in.

Onscreen, the video action had quickly evolved from the tit-fondling to the customary blowjob and on to a desktop missionary and then doggy-style fuck. The scenario continued towards the inevitable facial cum-shot. Under his own desk, Mr. Clark was fully erect and Suzy was doing a splendid job of right-sizing his staff.

Suzy could hear the video action progressing through its stages. She heard the onscreen boss grunt as he reamed his face-down secretary on the desktop. The laptop echoed smacks as he spanked her bare ass cheeks. The onscreen secretary was soon kneeling and wanking the boss. She warbled her joy and begged for the boss's cum-shot.

Suzy timed her breaths and, taking a deep one, slid her lips all the way down Mr. Clark's cock, letting his knob enter her deeper throat cavity. Mr. Clark jumped in his seat but Suzy stayed locked on. Mr. Clark's cock throbbed in Suzy's mouth and he fed her his essence. Suzy backed off enough to slurp and lap, using tongue and suction to massage the shaft. After the ropes ceased spewing out, Suzy used strong suction to pull the residual spunk from Mr. Clark's sperm duct.

Suzy now felt cramped beneath the desk. She pushed Mr. Clark's chair back and crawled out. As she stood she saw that his head was laid back and his eyes closed in a tranquil pose. The onscreen secretary was licking goo off her face that had not dripped away. What a mess and what a waste, thought Suzy. She closed the laptop, putting it away in a drawer. She sat herself sideways on Mr. Clark's lap, rested her head on his shoulder and joined him in a nap.

Suzy stirred from her slumber. Mr. Clark had his eyes open watching her face. One of his hands kneaded her tit and the other her skirt covered ass cheek. She stretched her neck up and they kissed.

"Ready for more?" she asked.

"Always." he said.

"Want the tit-job now?"

"First, let's dispense with these unnecessary clothes. Then we will inventory your boobs before we test the utility of the furniture. After that...well...maybe the tit-job."

Mr. Clark pushed Suzy off his lap. She undid his tie, unbuttoned his shirt and unbuckled his belt. Kneeling, she removed his shoes and sox as he sat up and removed his shirt. He lifted his butt to allow room to slide off his pants. He sat naked. Suzy stood between his knees as he alternately suckled her nipples and buried his face in her magnificent cleavage. He leaned back to unbutton her skirt before sliding it and her panties down. She trotted them off her ankles.

Mr. Clark resumed his facial inventory. Mr. Clark was quite talented as a boob-counter. He decided Suzy had two fine ones and would record that on the inventory. Suzy reveled in the caresses. His hands cupped and kneaded her ass. She held his head close and fingered the hairs on his neck. She kissed his scalp. Occasionally, he would trap a nub in his teeth and pull, stretching her tit-flesh outward. It was never painful and she let him play contentedly. It was still the middle of the night and they had plenty of time to carry on his fantasy.

Mr. Clark lifted his gaze to her face. They kissed. He leaned back, pulling her hips towards him. Suzy kneed up on the chair and straddled his legs, resting her butt on his thighs. Mr. Clark nipped at her nipples. He moved one hand between her thighs and swiped her cunt. It was moist. He put the finger to her lips and she sucked it clean.

Mr. Clark suddenly got to his feet, callously dumping Suzy off his lap. He turned her around and pushed her head and naked chest down on the desk. Suzy widened her stance when he tapped hard against her stiletto heels. Even in her heels, Suzy's ass was lower than Mr. Clark's bobbing erection. He squatted and fixed his knob against her moist entrance. He drove in hard until his swinging balls hit her clitoris.

Fully planted, Mr. Clark straightened his legs and lifted Suzy's feet off the floor. She was slung aloft in a secure three point stance: cunt and palms.

Mr. Clark reached under and cupped Suzy's hanging tits. He kneaded and massaged the globes, pinching the nipples hard enough to get a squeak from the vulnerable woman. He rocked his hips but Suzy swung unanchored. He was unable to thrust, his cock locked securely within her vagina. Suzy was unable to assist with any movement; her feet were dangling and she had no way to brace for counter-motion.

Mr. Clark pushed forward until Suzy's thighs rested against the desktop. She gripped the far side of the desk to gain some control of her situation. She pulled her stomach and thighs up on the desk edge. She rested her gripped boobs on the blotter. She had purchase and could hold steady as Mr. Clark revved up the action.

Mr. Clark started long slow strokes, testing the balance of the position, using her trapped tits as handles. Satisfied that Suzy would be able to take his thrusts, Mr. Clark increased the tempo. He jackhammered long solid jolts. Suzy's spongy ass cushioned his groin on each cycle.

Suzy grunted in time as her clitoris rubbed the polished veneer. She laid her cheek against the cool surface and closed her eyes.

Mr. Clark kept up the rhythm until Suzy heard his throat rumbling and finally felt him spew his essence inside her. She smiled. Mr. Clark laid his weight on her back. After a short pause, he leaned up and righted her on her feet. Holding a hand which had recently held her tit, she led him to the office sofa.

Mr. Clark collapsed in the seat and Suzy crawled in his lap. She sat sidesaddle and pecked at his neck as she lay over him. Mr. Clark brushed a nipple with his thumb and nuzzled her head in turn. Dawn was beginning its soft glow through the draped windows.

"It will soon be time for breakfast. We should shower and clean up a bit."

Suzy nuzzled his neck one more time in agreement and reluctantly got off his lap. After a refreshing cleanup and preening, Suzy re-donned her stiletto heels and business suit, omitting panties, bra and blouse. Mr. Clark approved of her choice. However, when she buttoned her jacket, Mr. Clark disapproved of that. He unbuttoned the coat and let the panels hang loose. Suzy's well-rounded cleavage was on display and sometimes her areolae peeked out when she moved.

The pair headed off to the dining room for nourishment and reassignment. Suzy bounced down the corridors in unrestrained freedom and uncontained glee.

bhuff
bhuff
369 Followers