Touch Me

Poem Info
682 words
4.74
6.5k
5
Share this Poem

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Touch Me

I want to be touched. Held. Stroked slowly. Kissed. Caressed. Softened with sips of sweet wine, whispered words and sensuous music. Touch me.

Touch me with firm hands and a lover’s smile. Lightly caress my scalp with your fingers. Nuzzle my neck with soft kisses. Welcome my mouth with the firm cover of your lips on my full, needy lips. Lick me like you have been starving for my taste as much as I have been yearning for yours. Swallow my hungry moans and feed me with your fire. Touch me.

Play me music as you remove my clothes. Expose my breasts with tautened tips waiting to be licked, sucked, bitten. Touch me. Look at me as you touch me with the hunger of your passion in your eyes. In your hands. I will stand and let you touch me. I will submit myself to the need of your hands. Feel their weight. Stroke them. Slap them. Pull them. Squeeze them. Grasp and mold them until you have had your fill of watching me squirm. Of hearing me cry out in my slavish surrender. Touch me.

Touch me with your hot mouth. Rub your head all over my skin. Wet my nipples with your tongue. Suckle me. Tease me. Nurse me like a hungry babe. Gasp your need into my willing skin. Touch me.

Rub your fingers gently on my quivering clit. Stroke me in rhythm with the music. Make me dance to the cadence of the pagan fires igniting my limbs. Anchor me around the waist as you lick my neck and gently stroke me. Grab my pussy in its wetness and rub your knuckles all over me. Pin me against the wall as you mercilessly tease my clit with soft strokes. Force the helpless moans from my throat as my arms hold onto you and my pussy weeps for mercy. Smile your victorious smile as my head falls back and my eyes roll in ecstasy. Call forth my release as you choke my breath off in your ferocity. Release the beast inside you. Touch me.

Bathe me with soothing hands and soapy cloth caressing every inch of my body. Touch me with your hands. Touch me with your eyes. Touch me with the unspoken lust racing across your mind. Bathe me in my concealed places. The dark crevices that tease. The hidden morsels that are sure to please. Write letters and figures and symbols all over my lathered body. Rub your own soapy torso over, in front and behind me. Splay me on the bathroom walls and follow the curves of my body. Tiny neck. Round shoulders. Curved waistline. Big, bold ass jutting forth like twin Pitons. Touch me.

Touch me with your mouth. In my most secret place. Wrap your tongue around the tiny peak. Let me grind my want onto your face. Stick your tongue deep within my secret hole. Squeeze my hood between my nether lips. Pull my legs up on your shoulder. Tip my ass and feast on me. Lick me til I fall down boneless. Til I shriek with utmost glee. Touch me.

I am yours for you to summon. I’ll be right there when you call. Drive your hard cock deep within me. Make my hungry pussy bawl. Force my legs into position. Pin me so I cannot run. Plunge your sweet cock til I burst forth. Til I come … and come … and come. Touch me with your words of madness. Make me dizzy with their song. Stroke inside me til the wetness soaks your cock enough to drown. Squeal your pleasure on the high notes. Draw all of your fire forth. Shoot its flames inside and on me. Scorch my cunt. My breasts. My nose.

Touch me. When in sweet collapse. You touch me. With your heaving frame. Let us come down to earth together. Linger slowly. Wait. Just wait. Touch me one more time. A soft kiss. Touch me with your soulful eyes. Touch me with the smile you give me. Touch me, lover. Touch my life.

Please rate this poem
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

WOW. Just fucking WOW

raj416raj416over 2 years ago

This is a beautiful, romantic, sensual poem, not crass or degrading. This elevates the beauty and power of sexuality.

JonMHoll92JonMHoll92about 7 years ago
So Sensual

I could feel your skin, smell your sexy scent, and see your glorious body as I read each phrase. This was a mesmerizing experience!

lorencinolorencinoabout 14 years ago
Poetically arousing

Not only poetically arousing but full body mind and emotions arousing, your poem's words of insistent demand perfectly mirrors the demanding sensations one experiences with rising lust—you sound like someone whose body is crying out for satisfaction. Later you sound like someone who is being fucked with utter abandon and then finally you come down with convincing sweet satisfaction in the afterglow of satisfied lust. I'm very seldom aroused by a poem but I got sucked into arousal by this poem. At first I thought is wasn't a poem because it didn't look like one but very soon the cadences began to feel like a poem and thus began my overpowering by your words.

Well done. Now you have to dig deeper and better this.

mature_a100mature_a100over 14 years ago
Intresting ! ( I'd love to touch you.)

I am not usually a poetry reader and I found this by accident, My 75 shouldn't be considered as a score, downgrading you, I am no judge of poetry.

I did however enjoy reading this, whats more I will come back again and re-read it at some time in the near future.

I will be looking out for more from you.

Cheers Jack.

Share this Poem

Similar poems

Bound to be yours a poem on bdsm
#1 Lyla meets her match lyla from my one night stand poems eats out a woman
How Dare You, Jon Mature romance begins.
More Stories