Toy Box

Story Info
She takes matters into her own hands.
1.7k words
4.49
59.4k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Clohi
Clohi
474 Followers

Alone on a Friday night. Sad but true. My usual Friday date with my current love had been cancelled due to his traveling for work. That left me alone and, more importantly, horny. The thought that this might be a perfect opportunity to go out and be naughty with someone else... Well, I won't say it didn't cross my mind at least once on my way home from work. That wasn't what I wanted though. I wanted Alec and that was that. Unfortunately, you can't always get what you want. That left me at home, alone and sipping a light Chardonnay trying to come up with a game plan.

As I sipped my wine and stripped off my work clothes, I thought about the evening ahead. I could order pizza, watch a few movies. I could call a girlfriend and hang out for a while. I could even go to the mall. All of which sounded a little too teenage for me. Pulling off my blouse, I looked at myself in the mirror. I'd forgotten about the hitch in my Friday night plans and had actually dressed for Alec. A pale pink lace bra pushed my breasts up and together, my nipples practically spilling out over the top. As I slid my skirt to the floor, the matching panties split my thighs nicely. I was dressed for sex and no one to share it with. Stepping out of my heels, I rolled my stockings down and tossed them to the side. Taking my wine, I sauntered out to the kitchen. What now?

Food wasn't what I wanted. Sex was what I wanted. Good, hot, hard, make you scream fucking. I needed a cock buried deep inside me. Things weren't looking good. Going back into my bedroom, I stood in the dark and thought about my options again. As my eyes adjusted to the dark, I finally came upon the perfect idea. My toy box. Using a lighter, I lit several candles around my room, lighting the dark with a sensual glow and fragrance. Then it was time to carry out my idea.

My toy box. A not so unusual wood chest with an unused lock. Tucked away in the corner, under the window, it could be mistaken to be a hope chest. For me, not a hope chest, but a chest of sexual fantasies. Kneeling in front of my toy box, I lifted the lid and looked inside. Over the years, I've collected all sort of toys and paraphernalia to enhance my sex life. Whether by myself or with a lover, toys always add a certain excitement. Sucking on my bottom lip, I slowly dug through the shallow chest to find just what I was looking for. As my fingers grazed across latex and cool metal, I felt my body responding. I'd been wet and horny before. Just thinking about which toy, or toys, I wanted tonight was making me even wetter.

Having no lover with me tonight, I tossed aside the strap-on dildo. That would be for another occasion when I wasn't alone. Mmm, perfect! Reaching past the leather whip coiled near the bottom, I wrapped my hand around one of my favorite sexual accessories. My purple latex vibrator. Next, I grabbed the toy usually reserved for travel ... the mini-G. I love this one. Cute and convenient, I'd enjoyed many climaxes with this little baby.

Deciding these two would work for now, I practically ran to the bed. Kneeling on the bed, I slowly brought my purple vibrator to my lips and rolled my tongue around the tip. Never needing to use lubricant, I prefer to get my toys slick the old-fashioned way. With my mouth. Sliding the purple tip between my lips, I pulled it into my mouth. Twisting it slowly, I sucked, getting it wet. With one hand holding my toy to my mouth, my other hand was free to wander to my breasts. A gentle caress of my fingertip across my nipple had me taut and nearly moaning. My tit was sensitive and ready for attention. Taking my purple dick from my mouth, I ran the wet tip across my bra-covered nipple. The nub grew even harder under it's pressure. Turning the vibrator on slowly, I let it tingle across my nipple, back and forth, up and down. It had me moaning in seconds.

As I played with my tits, my other hand moved down my stomach and inside my panties. I was wet and ready. Slipping my fingertip just inside my soaking pussy, I moaned. Hurriedly, I laid back on the bed, my legs spreading on their own. Pushing my fingertip against my clit, I circled it slowly. My mouth was tight around the vibrator, sucking, imagining it was Alec's cock. As I twisted the vibrator in my mouth, I pushed it farther in, rolling my tongue around it. My fingers were moving up and down over my pussy. I arched up off the bed as my finger slipped inside my wet lips and stroked my pussy slowly. Pushing my panties aside, I moved the tip of the vibrator down between my legs. Closing my eyes, I slowly pushed the tip inside my pussy. Just an inch and then I pulled back out. Again, I pushed just inside me and then pulled back out. My pussy was wet, soaking. The suction sound of the vibrator leaving me made me even more aroused. Finally, with a slow, agonizing thrust, I pushed my purple monster all the way up inside me. My pussy closed around it, hugging it to me. I moaned and flipped the vibrator on low speed.

Oh how good it felt! My pussy hummed as my thick vibrator moved in and out of my pussy. I twisted it slowly, causing more tension within me. Using my other hand, I pushed my bra down, lifting my breast free. Clamping my fingers over my nipple, I tugged and squeezed as my other hand slowly worked my vibrator in and out of my tight hole. I was moaning, writhing on the bed. Lifting my breast to me, I rolled my tongue over my own nipple and thrust the vibrator deeper. I was breathing heavy, moaning and grunting as I fucked myself. I thrust harder and faster, ramming my purple friend deeper and deeper. My whole body vibrated with me. I pulled all the way out and then slammed the vibrator back between my pussy lips. I was moaning, telling myself to fuck my pussy harder. As I twisted the vibrator between on lips again, I felt my orgasm crash over me. I turned the speed higher, making me scream as my body exploded over and over again.

Sliding my favorite toy from between my lips, I sighed. It was just the beginning. Slowly standing, I slipped my wet vibrator in my mouth and sucked my own juices off. I love the way I taste. So musky and tangy. Setting my toy on the bed, I quickly stripped free of my bra and panties. Naked, I crawled back on the bed, this time kneeling on all fours.

Taking my purple vibrator back in my mouth, I sucked it again, getting it wet again. Spreading my knees, I leaned my head down onto my pillows and reached under me with my toy. With a hard thrust, I pushed the head in deep and moaned. My pussy was sensitive from it's first orgasm. I smiled and thought of what was to come. Me. Again. With a few strokes, I lubed my pussy again. Reaching over beside me, I grabbed my mini-G, waiting patiently for it's turn. As I fucked myself with one hand on my purple monster, I used my other hand to bring my mini-G to my clit. Turning it on, I stroked the vibrating tip of my hard clit and moaned. Faster and faster, I fucked myself. The vibrating mini-G stimulated my clit, rubbing against it and pushing down. I was bucking my hips, fucking the vibrator, calling out Alec's name as I orgasmed again.

Keeping the vibrator between my legs, I rolled over onto my back again. Bringing the mini-G up to my breasts, I ran it over my nipples. It's slow hum against my hard nub had me nearly coming again. As I pushed the vibrator deeper and harder between my legs, my phone rang. I moaned and debated answering it. I looked over and saw an out of state number. Alec. Dropping the mini-G, I quickly reached up and grabbed the phone.

"Hellloo... oh." I moaned

"Clohi?"

"Ohhh Alec. Mmmm I'm fucking ... myself."

I twisted the vibrator inside me, pushing it deeper, in and out. I heard Alec's breathing get faster.

"Tell me what you're doing, Clohi. Tell me."

Laying the phone on the pillow next to my head, I concentrated on the vibrator between my legs.

"Oh Alec... I'm so horny. Mmmm... ohhh... I have my purple vibrator between... my legs. Ohhh yes! It's pushed up inside my wet pussy... mmmmm... I've already cum at least three times. Ohhhh! It's so deeeppp inside me, Alec, buried in my... cunnnnttt. I'm pushing it deeper inside me, twisting it... mmmmm... ohhhh... I'm fucking myself."

I rolled onto my side, my mouth facing the phone. Setting one leg at an angle, I pushed the vibrator deeper inside me again. I could feel my orgasm building again.

"I'm... ohhhh that's good... I'm slipping my vibrator from my pussy... Ohhh Alec, I wish you were here to lick me. To taste my pussy. I'm bring my vibrator to my mouth... Mmmm I taste sooo good...Mmmmm... I'm using my mini-G now. OHHHHHH that's incredible! I'm... ohhhh yessss... running the tip over my clit... Oh Alec! I'm gonna cum again! The tip is just under my hood... Mmmmmm... Oh fuck! Yessss! Oh fuck me! Fuck me!"

My body was exploding in orgasm as Alec listened to me on the phone. I could hear his breathing and knew he was stroking his own cock to orgasm. I imagined his hard cock thrusting deeper and deeper inside me, over and over again, as my orgasm exploded over and over again. I pushed the tip harder against my clit and felt another climax. I heard Alec moaning and grunting. He was cumming with me, shooting his cum. I finally collapsed on the bed, tired and soaking wet all over. Picking up the phone and holding it to my ear, I whispered to Alec, "Come home soon. I miss you." I hung up, turned over and went to sleep. I dreamt of hard cocks and orgasms. Go figure.

Clohi
Clohi
474 Followers