Trailer Trash Tranny

Story Info
White trash shemale gives it up for a bottle of vodka.
2.8k words
4.5
126.3k
116
0

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/17/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was on a two week business trip in Omaha, Nebraska. During the weekend, when the office was closed, I decided to do some sight-seeing. There was a corn maze about an hour out of town that I went to check out. It was pretty boring, so I didn't stay long.

I was driving back towards Omaha. It was a beautiful day, so I had the windows open and the radio blaring. Coming over a small hill, I saw a guy standing at the side of the road, his thumb out. He was wearing a pair of coveralls and looked a little grubby, but I was feeling generous and decided to pick him up.

The hitch-hiker got into the car. "Thanks man," he said, extending his hand to shake. "I'm Joe. I live just about 5 miles from here." Joe explained that his car had broken down, and he had to walk back and forth from work today. "Listen man, I really appreciate the ride. When we get to my place, I'd like to give you a beer." I agreed.

About five miles down the road, Joe pointed to an entrance on the right. "I'm at lot 59. Take the second left, and I'm the lot down on the corner."

I turned into the entrance and realized that I was in a trailer park. The trailers were small and packed pretty closely together. The lots were covered by mostly brown lawns, often with trash covering them. Due to the heat, most of the people were out on their lawns drinking beer, sitting on ratty looking lawn furniture or old crates. Kids wearing nothing but their underwear were jumping through sprinklers, trying to cool themselves off.

I made the second left as Joe had instructed. This part of the park was not as busy as the others. A few of the trailers looked empty and neglected. Joe explained that a lot of people had been leaving recently as factory jobs were leaving for the cheaper shores of Asia.

Creeping along the cracked pavement, I noticed a blonde girl washing a car out in front of one of the trailers. She wasn't facing me, but she had a slim body with shoulder length hair. She was wearing a short summer dress, and as she leaned over to scrub the hood of the car, I got a nice look at her nice, smooth legs.

Joe saw me looking at the girl, and laughed. "You wanna stay away from that, dude. That's a guy. Trailer park tranny trash. Always wandering around trying to get the guys attention. Nothing but a cheap, gay whore. He'll suck you're dick for a bottle of beer."

I didn't say anything to Joe, but I was interested. I cruised slowly by, looking at the blonde. She was getting quite wet washing the car, and her dress was sticking to her body.

We reached Joe's trailer. It was on the corner of the street. Joe went inside to get a beer while I grabbed a seat on a lawn chair. I positioned the chair so I could watch the blonde washing the car. From Joe's lawn, I got a look at the front of her. She was a little far away, but it looked like she had a nice face. Her blonde hair was wet, and was sticking to her face. Her dress was low cut, showing off a slender neck.

Joe came out and gave me a beer. We chatted a bit, sipping our beers, but my eyes kept wandering over to the blonde. Watching her covered with soap and water, the dress sticking to her and giving me an excellent view of her slender body. I could feel my cock starting to get hard.

Joe tapped me on the shoulder, drawing my attention back to him. "Listen man, I don't judge nobody for what they like to do. I can see you looking at that guy over there. If you wanna go and get that, it's cool with me. I heard from some of the guys that have been there that he's a good fuck."

I laughed, and thanked Joe for the beer. He thanked me for the ride, and we shook hands. I got in my car, and crawled at a snails pace along the street towards the blonde's trailer. She noticed me coming, and wrung out her sponge down the front of her dress. As I got closer, I could see her nipples through the dress.

I stopped my car outside the trailer. The blonde approached the car, and bending at the waist put her head through the open passenger window.

"How are you doing?" she asked. She had a pretty blonde face, very feminine. She was young looking, maybe in her late teens. The front of her low cut dress was sticking to her body, but it was slowly peeling off. Soon I could see down the v-neck of her dress and see a flat chest with bright red nipples.

"I'm doing good, baby. What's your name?"

"Jeannie. What's your name?"

"Bill," I said. "How old are you, Jeannie?"

"I'm nineteen," she said. I noticed that her blue eyes were scanning my body, and she looked pretty intently at my crotch. My cock was very hard by now, and was very visible through my pants.

I let my hand run up my leg and gently stroke my cock. "You look very sexy washing that car."

Jeannie ran her hand through her hair. "Yeah, you like what you see?"

"Yeah, I like what I see very much. I'd love to see more."

Jeannie put her hand down the front of her dress and massaged her nipple. "Tell you what, why don't you give me a drive to the liquor store and buy me a bottle of vodka. Then we can come back here, and you can see or do anything you like."

Jeannie hopped in the car, and I followed her directions to the liquor store. As we drove, Jeannie was sitting with her feet up on the dashboard. With her legs open, I could see a pair of white panties that were also soaking wet. I could partially see through them and could see a nice, cut cock. It was very distracting, but I managed not to hit anything along the way.

We got to the liquor store, and I parked the car, taking the keys with me just in case Jeannie decided to steal my rental car. That'd be a hard thing to explain to Hertz, "a trailer trash t-girl stole my car."

As I was walking in, Jeannie called out to me, "buy me a pack of Marlboros as well, and I'll make it worth your while." I quickly bought the liquor and cigarettes and got back to the car. Jeannie grabbed the bag from me, and opened the pack of cigarettes. She put one in her mouth, but was stymied when she realized that rental car didn't have a car lighter. "Do you have a lighter," she asked.

"No, I don't," I said.

"Hurray back then, I can't wait to smoke this," Jeannie said, motioning with the cigarette. She then reached out and grabbed my hard dick in my pants, and said as she winked, "and then I'll smoke this."

I drove as quick as I could to get back to Jeannie's trailer. As we drove, Jeannie cracked open the vodka bottle, and started taking swigs directly from the bottle.

I parked out front, and Jeannie strutted up to the trailer, the pack of smokes in one hand and the bottle of vodka in the other. I followed her into the trailer. The trailer was dark inside. To the right was a small kitchen, where Jeannie was currently lighting her cigarette using a burner on the stove. To the left was a small living room, and beyond that a bed. There was a fat woman, probably in her 40s sitting in a chair watching a small TV that seemed to be showing more static than TV show.

Jeannie walked by me, grabbing my ass. "Com'on, let's go," she said. Jeannie walked through the main room, heading towards the bed.

"Hey mama," she said as she passed the woman. The woman nodded a hello, but didn't say much.

I followed Jeannie to the bed. "Umm, are we going to do this with your mother here?" I asked.

Jeannie pulled a curtain to create a visible separation between the bed and the living area. "Mama don't mind. Do you mama?"

"You do whatever you want, Derek," her mother's voice came from the other side of the curtain.

Jeannie looked frustrated. "I told you that's not my name no more. I'm Jeannie."

"Sorry baby," her mother said.

Jeannie pulled off her wet dress, and dropped it on the floor. She lay down on the bed on her back, propped up on her elbows as she continued to smoke her cigarette and taking swigs of vodka. She held up the bottle, offering me some.

"No thanks," I said. I looked over Jeannie's body. She had a lean hairless body. Her nipples were large and erect. Her white panties were tight and gave me a nice outline of her cock. I leaned down, and started to kiss and lick at Jeannie's nipples. Jeannie finished her cigarette and put down the bottle of vodka. Her hands started to run over the top of my head.

I moved my way up towards her face. I licked her neck and then kissed her hard on the lips. I pushed her down, and moved on top of her. Jeannie started to tug at my clothes, pulling my shirt up over my head and pushing my pants down over my hips. My cock sprang free, and it pushed against Jeannie's wet panties. The friction of the motion along with the cool wetness of her soaked underwear was a very erotic sensation, and I started to tremble with passion.

Jeannie flipped me over on the bed, and moved down to suck on my cock. As Joe had suggested, she was quite good at giving head. She moved her head up and down on my shaft, flicking the head with her tongue on the up stroke. Jeannie looked up at me, her bright blue eyes locked with mine. I just loved seeing that pretty, young face with the blonde hair moving up and down on my dick.

I grabbed the back of Jeannie's head, and pushed it all the way down on my cock. "Yes, take it all," I said. I held her head down, pulsing it up and down just a half an inch on the base of my dick. Jeannie gagged, so I released her head. She moved off my cock for just a second, a gob of spit dropping from her mouth onto my cock. She then moved right back onto my cock and took it far down her throat again.

As Jeannie continued to suck on my dick, she moved a hand down and stripped off her panties. Her dick was hard, and she started to stroke it.

"Move that ass over closer to me so I can see it," I said. Jeannie, without breaking the contact between my cock and her mouth, shuffled over so her ass was beside me on the bed. I massaged it, beautiful and hairless. I let my hand run over her cock and balls, and played with them a little bit.

Without warning, I slapped Jeannie's ass. Jeannie, with my cock still in her mouth moaned a muffled, "again." I slapped her ass again, harder this time. Jeannie wriggled her ass happily and stroked her cock faster, so I spanked her ten more times. Soon her white, smooth ass was covered with red marks from my hand.

Jeannie moved her hand from her cock, and plunged a finger in her ass. She finger fucked herself and started moving faster up and down on my dick. Jeannie's ass was opening wide, and so she plunged another two fingers into her pink, gapping hole.

I couldn't take any more. "I'm going to come," I moaned, grabbing Jeannie's head again and pushing it down on my cock. I fucked her face, thrusting in and out. I grunted and released my load into Jeannie's mouth. Jeannie accepted it all, swallowing it down.

Jeannie rolled off me, lying on her back with her legs in the air. She stroked her cock with her right hand while using her left hand to fuck herself with three fingers in her back door. I moved my mouth over her cock, and took it in my mouth. Jeannie released her cock from her hand, moving it up to play with her nipples. I sucked on Jeannie's cock as she fucked herself and massaged and flicked with her nipples. I moved myself up and down on Jeannie's dick. She was rock hard, and starting pushing her hips up, driving her deep into my mouth.

"You wanna taste my cum?" she asked.

I looked up at her and nodded, continuing to blow her. Jeannie closed her eyes and leaned back. She started pumping her hips up and down quickly, driving her in and out of open mouth. The pumping of her hips was also driving her fingers in and out of her ass. She moaned with pleasure. It only took a minute until Jeannie started to twitch, and I felt the cum hit the back of my throat. I swallowed down her tasty load.

I moved off Jeannie's cock, and she got on all fours on the bed. "Fuck my ass," she cried, pulling her fingers out. Her ass was still wide open, and so my cock slid in easily. We pumped her from behind for a minute, and then pulled out. I grabbed her ass, and pulled her to the side of the bed. Standing beside the bed with the curtain behind me, I started pumping in and out of Jeannie.

I got really in to it. At one point, my legs started to buckle, and I reached out to steady myself. I grabbed the curtain behind me, but tugged too hard and it came crashing down. Now Jeannie's mom had an excellent view of me with my dick deep in her t-girl daughter's ass. I stopped and started to pull out.

"What are you doing," Jeannie screamed. "Don't stop."

"But the curtain fell. Your mom can see us," I said.

"I don't give a shit. Fuck me," Jeannie cried, pulling me back against her. I slid my dick back into her butthole.

As I fucked Jeannie, I looked over my shoulder. Jeannie's mother seemed unfazed by what was going on, still watching her TV like she couldn't see or hear what was happening just 10 feet from her.

I shrugged, and decided to focus on the task at hand. I grabbed Jeannie's hips, and started hammering in and out of her as fast as I could. I reached down with one hand, and felt Jeannie's cock. It was rock hard, which I was amazed at, both because she obviously loved getting drilled in the ass so much, but also because she had just come in my mouth a few minutes earlier.

I spewed my load into Jeannie's ass. I pulled out. Jeannie continued to stay on all fours. Her butthole opened and shut again and again, white cum running out of it and down her ass cheeks and onto the bed.

Jeannie went to shower while I got dressed and fixed the curtain that I had busted. "Sorry about the curtain," I said to Jeannie's mother.

"Don't worry about it son," she said, not taking her eyes off the TV.

Jeannie returned from the shower and swigged more of the vodka. "I'm starving now. Let's go out to dinner," Jeannie said.

Jeannie put on a pair of short jean shorts and a crop-top t-shirt. We went to a local diner that was popular with truck drivers, and afterwards I fucked Jeannie on the hood of my rental car as two truck drivers watched me. "Drill that whore," one of them called out, laughing.

I spent the rest of the weekend fucking Jeannie anywhere and everywhere I could. Jeannie loved showing off, and took any opportunity to get naked and get fucked if people were watching.

On Sunday night I left the trailer for the last time, getting ready to head back to my hotel. Jeannie gave me a gentle kiss as I was leaving.

"You are a real nice guy, Bill," she said. "The guys around here usually wouldn't buy me a bottle of vodka, cigarettes and three meals. You're too sweet."

"You were worth it, baby," I said, kissing her on the forehead. I'd spent a total of $50 on this girl, fucked her probably 10 times over two days and she wasn't looking for anything after tonight. It seemed like a good deal to me.

As I was walking away, Jeannie called out to me. "You better watch out, Bill. Someone's going to take advantage of you if you are too generous."