Training Celina Week 01 Ch. 02

Story Info
Celina's training gets seriously underway.
12.5k words
4.38
85.1k
19

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 08/27/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART 2

Slave ...

"Good then let us begin."

My throat dried up with fear upon hearing these words. I glanced around at the other girls ... Sheri, Nicky and Philippa, now known as Monique, Candi and Brittany. Brittany was struggling a little from the severe whipping she had just received compounded by her most recent humiliation at the hands of Master Hagrid. This beautiful young woman stood obediently with her head bowed. Her nipples were standing out like hard, brown bullets. Tall and elegant in these extreme surroundings, she looked stunning. She would need more strength for what no doubt faced us. My fear communicated itself to the rest of my body as the heat of arousal clutched at my insides. We were all still secured in our sirik chains and I felt so vulnerable.

For the first time it struck me that our pussies were shaved. By now, after nearly 2 months of being my Master's slave, I shaved mine regularly, but even my pussy was freshly smooth. I did not know if the other gyrls shaved or not, but somehow I doubted they all did. However, that was before and this is now. Now we all had shaved, naked cunts. They must have done this when we had been first brought in.

"Ok, Slaves Candi and Celina will be under the charge of Master Chan," I looked sheepishly, so he wouldn't notice, at the large, muscle-bound Chinese man who would be instructing the English Rose, Candi, and myself. He was fearsome looking. We would learn well, of that I had no doubt.

"Slaves Brittany and Monique will go with Master Floyd." The large black man smiled in a way that scared me. Brittany and Monique would doubtlessly learn quickly as well.

Brittany and Monique were led away from the main hall to start their training. I was left with the slave formerly called Nicky, now known as Candi.

"So, Celina and Candi are my two new sluts?" Master Chan walked around us inspecting every inch of our bodies as if we were animal flesh.

"Slave Celina," he addressed me, "cup your breasts."

I was shocked at the random nature of his command but, so badly had Brittany been beaten that by now we were all ready to obey anything. I took my smallish breasts in my hands and cupped them, holding them up and forward.

Master Chan looked at me and smiled.

"Look Candi, see how this slave holds her tits out to me. I could do anything to them and she will not stop me. That is what being a slave is all about you see. I could do this ..."

He reached out and twisted my nipples hard until I was ready to scream out. He stopped leaving me panting desperately.

"Or I could do this ..."

He bent his head towards me and took my nipples in turn between his teeth, biting down. This time I yelled. I knew that I could have been punished for screaming out but I was hurting too much to care.

"But what I really want to do is this ..."

He slipped the cane free from his belt and lashed it down hard onto my poor tit flesh. His aim was true and expert and he left a vicious slash across the middle of my nipples. I screamed again and fell to me knees. I heard Candi yell 'No!' Master Chan replaced his cane. One lash across such a sensitive place was enough. I was sobbing, he had proved his point.

I still held my breasts though keeping them cupped and thrust forward. I dared not let them drop, not until Master said so.

He saw this and nodded, acknowledging my inherent obedience. As always, no matter how bizarre my situation, when complemented, I was pleased with myself.

He removed the Sirik from each of us.

"So from now on slaves, you are my bitches ... my pets ... mine to do as I want with. I will teach you obedience first. Get down on all fours, bitches."

We were so scared by now that we would both have done anything he asked I was sure about that. So onto all fours we got.

"Ok Candi, you shall be my pet for now, and Celina will be Mistress Mei Ling's." I stopped breathing when I heard that name. Mei Ling! Fuckkkk! Surely not? I glanced, knowing that I could have been punished for openly looking, and saw the gorgeous Asian dominatrix walking sexily towards us, swinging her hips from side to side. She wore a short white dress, like a nurse dressed for a Halloween night out, and black 4 inch stilettos.

"Hello slut she purred. I work here you know from time to time and your Master contacted me specially to tell me you were coming in for a few weeks. I just had to be here to greet you.

I wanted to cry out and tell Master Chan that this could not be. That Mei Ling enjoyed punishing me too much, that she was a sadist and that she would hurt me and humiliate me. But then I guessed that was the point and he would do nothing except punish me.

It was no good; I was at the mercy yet again of Mei Ling Yang only this time I was in a proper slave school! She clipped a leash to my collar.

"Where shall we walk today, my pet?" she asked, mocking me, as if talking to a dog. "Shall we take a stroll into the cafe? Or perhaps you would prefer...' She paused and rubbed her chin in mocking thought. "...yes, perhaps you would prefer the park instead!" Mei Ling laughed at her own joke. As if I had a choice! Candi was pulled away crawling ahead of me. I noticed how her pert ass concealed a winking, shaven slit. It made me wet!

Mei Ling tugged on my lead and pulled me forward with a snatching yank. The leash being pulled constricted my throat so much so that I gulped and choked, wincing in pain. I felt the tide of overwhelming humiliation that came with this posture. It turned me on and my eyes rolled upwards as a shiver of joy went through me with the tightening of the collar.

Mei Ling pulled me back.

"Not so fast slave," she admonished. I have more in line for you.

What! Candi had been allowed to crawl away, what was Mei Ling going to do to me?

She knelt in front of me and held something for me to see. I gulped.

"Do you know what this is Celina?"

"Yes Mistress," I answered, "it is a tail."

"And does slave know where it is going?"

"Yes Mistress, in my ass."

Mei Ling smiled, stood up and disappeared behind me. I felt her touch my buttocks and I groaned loud and long as the dog tail was inserted via the long rubber dildo end it had deep into my ass. I could feel it at the entrance to my bowels. Ohhhhh fuck!

Then she appeared again at my front. I saw that she now held something that looked like a dog muzzle. It contained a series of leather straps that would be placed over my mouth and a strap to fasten it around my head but the worst bit was the rubber penis gag that was inside the muzzle. She placed it over my mouth such that I was forced to take the penis gag deep into my throat and fasten the strap behind my head. I coughed and spluttered remembering too late to breath through my nose.

Fuck I really did look like an animal now. Collared, leashed, on all fours with a dildo tail in my ass and a penis gag muzzle deep in my throat. And I wanted to pee.

I had not been to the toilet all day, but how could I let Mistress Mei Ling know? The dildo tail being inserted up my ass had been the final straw to my bladder and every second that passed made me want to piss even more. I rubbed my muzzled mouth against Mistress's leg like I thought a dog would have done. She looked down.

I didn't know what to do and so I pointed at my pussy.

"What slut, you want to cum?"

I shook my head wildly.

"Ohhhhh," she mocked, "You want to pee?"

I nodded.

"Well go on then Celina, pee. You're just animal after all so do what an animal would do."

I closed my eyes. This was too much. But I had to go, I was desperate. I pushed and the golden stream started.

"Good doggy," she laughed as my piss soaked the ground splashing my thighs. I pissed a long stream until just drips were left.

"Come on then my little pet, let's go."

I felt so low, so degraded as I crawled after Mistress Mei Ling - unable to do otherwise. If the lead fell slack she tightened it, if it tightened she accused me of crawling too slowly and tugged it hard. When Mei Ling did this, I was lifted up on the lead so that my arms dangled loosely from my shoulders. If the lead went suddenly tight around my neck, or the sting of her kicking foot in my side took me by surprise, I cried out from beneath the muzzle. When I did, she kicked me in the side again and I knew to keep silent no matter how much pain I felt. It cannot have been far to the school café but this crawl seemed endless.

"Stop moaning, bitch," she stated simply when I yelled. I felt dizzy and exhausted.

The rigorous nature of the exercise caused a trickle of saliva to ooze from the around the penis gag and drip from the corner of my mouth and out of the muzzle. It ran down my chin and onto the tip of my nipple. Despite the gag, actually probably because of it, my mouth felt dry and I closed my eyes in utter despair.

Again, she tugged the lead. This whole scenario was humiliating enough but to be at the end of Mei Ling's leash was almost too much. The dildo in my ass was opening me up every time I crawled a step and I had to say was making me juice. The penis gag was filling my throat and making my exertion worse. I hated Mei Ling and I felt like holding back, resisting ... dare I. Fuck ... no way! My stomach filled with nerves as the very thought raced through my mind. Again she yanked at the lead viciously. I gulped heavily around the penis gag as another strand of spit spiralled down from underneath the muzzle and onto my dangling, naked breasts.

"Keep up, slut!" She yanked the lead again.

"We are not at the cafe yet my little dog." We had moved out of the large hall and were travelling along corridors. Mei Ling in front and the stupid slave Celina crawling after her in her collar and lead.

I tried to stiffen my body. Why I don't know. Maybe I thought it would add to the sensation I was experiencing. I tightened my shoulders and buttocks around the ass tail. She pulled again. I tightened more. I felt the excitement of my resistance. Another tug on the lead resulted in a sharp pain in my neck. I tightened yet more. I felt so exposed with my dildo-filled ass high in the air. It was so fucking humiliating and I sensed the wetness that was beginning to run between the soft fleshy edges of my cunt.

I felt the sides of my labia squeezing together. Another shivering thrill passed through me. Fuck, I was going to cum. No, don't you stupid slut, I said to myself. I would so be punished if I climaxed without permission, I knew that much. I forced the feeling away.

Again Mei Ling yanked the lead - this time even harder. Again I choked, and again I felt the pain, but now it was not in response to my Mistress's hand - now, a new and delightful pleasure was arising from deep within me. The humiliation she inflicted, the feeling of utter degradation she passed to me through the yanking lead, all highlighted the lust within me, and my need to climax came again.

As well as my current situation I was thinking of all the other times that Mei Ling had been the source of my pain and humiliation. I thought of the auction when I was sold for the night; I thought of the encounter at CAL when she humiliated me in front of the other students and then the final time when she and Rola took me into the basement at Yang's shop, stripped me and had me gang raped. My though process was broken by Mei Ling's voice.

"Ah, look, my little pet, there is the cafe." We had stopped before the entrance to a room full of tables, chairs and the welcome smell of food. I had not eaten for over 12 hours and was very hungry. This interlude once more quelled my orgasmic desires but I was on fire -- humiliated and horny.

"Crawl into it. Go on. Crawl to the cafe my little slut."

I pulled forward. She was not dragging me now but she still held the leash tight. I felt like a dog, pulling against the restraining hand of its owner.

"Slow down bitch, heel, heel ..."

She yanked the lead and smacked its edge against my naked back.

"Heel!"

I was so hungry. I strained forward impatiently and, this time, but on a tight leash, she let me approach the cafe.

She bent down and stroked her hand across the bare flesh of my upturned buttocks. She let her fingers slip between them. Mei Ling probed their tips against the swollen wet flesh of my cunt. I pressed back against them, and felt them slipping in on the moisture that glistened on the surface of my hot slit. Fuck I really was going to cum this time ... but Mistress Mei Ling knew this and took me just to the edge before she stopped, leaving me, her worthless pet, gasping for breath.

She pulled her fingers away and smacked my buttocks with her hand. I lurched forward. The smell of food overwhelmed me. I was drooling uncontrollably from around the penis gag and the moisture was running down my chin and dripping onto my hard, aching nipples. I so wanted to touch myself but of course I dare not. I dropped my hands to my sides. I wanted to delve my fingers between my legs, to rub them along my slit, to release all its gleaming wetness, to feel the flesh swelling, pulsing, glowing. But I did not.

I trembled in anticipation. I stared down at my sore and aching nipples - they throbbed, hard and prominent suffering still from the swift cane lash I had received earlier from Master Chan. I wanted them sucked. I wanted to see Mistress's juices dripping from their engorged tips and I wanted them pinched - so hard, so fiercely, and so cruelly that tears streamed down my face.

I did not move as she unclipped the leash from my collar.

"Stay!" she commanded. I obeyed remaining on all fours at the place where she had unclipped me. Even when I was not secured, I was still under her control.

I felt Mei Ling's hand press on my back.

"Your posture needs to be improved slave," she criticised me. I dipped my back under the weight of her hand, allowing it to curve downwards from my shoulders and rise up again to my taut, filled and exposed buttocks. I forced my buttocks still higher; until they opened enough to expose the soft peach of my pussy. I could feel the wet moisture trickling down my thighs. Fuckkkkk! What a whore I was!

Oh how I wanted to be fucked. Instead Mistress Mei Ling walked ahead of me and simply clicked her fingers for me to follow. I noticed Candi at a table to my right but dare not look properly.

Mistress seated herself at a small round table where a Mistress was already sitting, and reached down to remove my muzzle, penis gag. I spluttered as the long shaft came out of my mouth coated in saliva.

"This is my new pet, Mistress Rachel," she introduced me. Mistress Rachel said nothing. Instead she raised her foot and pushed me in the shoulder. Her cruelty surprised me, and I fell over on my side. Mei Ling said nothing. Clearly I meant nothing to either of them. I began to scramble back to my "stay" position, but Mistress stopped me.

"Roll onto your back and spread your legs, pulling them back and high in the air with your hands, slave."

I just stared at Mei Ling momentarily, trying to understand exactly what she wanted, unwilling to believe that I was being asked to totally expose myself before them.

"Now, slave!" and with a swift flick of the wrist she left a slashing whip mark across my thigh. I quickly lay on my back, grabbed my feet and splayed them widely, opening my pussy and ass obscenely, my neck arching slightly from the floor. My tail had become flattened and the dildo sunk even deeper into my ass. I groaned.

As Master and Mistress ate their food, I lay openly before them at the side of their small table.

"Are you hungry, you poor little thing," mocked Mistress Rachel. Mei Ling just laughed.

"Give her something then Mistress Rachel," Mei Ling said, "but make her beg for it first."

"Okay little slutty dog, beg."

I guessed it was okay to speak and so I said, "Please Mistress, may I have some of your food, I beg of you."

"Here Mistress Mei Ling, give her this sausage, but first make her stick it in her juicing cunt and then make her suck it like a cock."

I saw Mei Ling's hand holding a sausage appear in front of my face.

"Ok, you heard the Mistress, give the sausage a good dipping and then a good sucking before you eat it."

Scared of earning their displeasure, I took the sausage and stuck it into my exposed pussy, the juices flowing freely, coating the sausage with a wet shine. I then sucked the sausage imagining it was Master Si's cock. I was slavering as I licked its tip and then gently slid it into my mouth like the good little gyrl I was trying to be.

"You're a good cunt," she said following which Mistress Mei Ling allowed me to eat the sausage. Three more times did I perform the same routine after which my lunch had consisted of four sausages covered in my own juices! Better than nothing I supposed.

The two Mistresses made me stay in the exposed open position for the entirety of their lunch. When they had finished Mistress Mei Ling stood up and looked down at me. She leered down at me and raised her right foot so that I could see her stiletto heels before my eyes. My mouth hung open and I was scared of what she was going to do. But instead of stomping me painfully in the pussy she lowered her foot so that her thin pointed heel slipped into my open juicing cunt. I sighed at the feel. The heel was not a large object but it was stimulating enough given how hot I was feeling.

I moaned and shifted my groin up to meet Mei Ling's shoe.

"Look Mistress Rachel at how the slut fucks my shoe."

And it was true I was fucking her heel. She pressed her foot down into me so that her sole was flat against my mound, and my clit, and the heel fully inserted. I was going wild now.

"Go on little doggy cum for us."

I was on my way to a most humiliating climax and through the mists of my lust I became aware that the entire café had stopped eating to witness my degradation. I fucked Mei Ling's heel hard and fast all the way to a squirming, animal like orgasm.

"Ohhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk!" I groaned loudly.

"You fucking little cum slut Celina," she mocked as my heaving breasts revealed how pent up my lust had been. "Here ..."

She moved her heel to my mouth and made me lick the juices off her shoe. My humiliation was complete. I was flicked over by the same shoe back onto all fours and ordered to the "stay" position.

Candi meanwhile was fairing little better. Up until the point where Mei Ling had fucked me with her heel Candi had simply been leashed to the table and made to eat crumbs off the floor. But clearly my humiliation had made Master Chan want more from his pet too.

I looked over at the petite English rose; naked in her slavery and on all fours like the little pet she was being made to be.

Candi ...

What was going on? Why was I here? My name is Nicola Jewson, Nicky to my friends and now I was being called Candi! I had asked myself so many times - how did I get here? I was 24 years old and working as a legal assistance in a lawyer's office in the UK. My stepfather and mother lived in the US, in California, now and I had just started a 5 week long holiday visit with them, although my mother had just left for Europe on a business trip leaving me with my stepfather and stepbrother Peter, who was 18, for a few weeks. I remembered that much and I remembered sitting down to dinner with them both but that's the last thing I remember. I must have been drugged somehow and it must be my 'step-family' that sent me here. I should be worried about why they had done that, but for now I had more urgent matters to concern myself with.

My co-slave, Celina seemed so nice, and I thought had more experience of this type of thing than me. But I had just seen her completely humiliated here in their café and as for the way poor Philippa was whipped earlier, well ...