Transsexual Mistress

Story Info
Fucked on stage.
1.1k words
4.35
120.9k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had heard some intersting comments about this S and M club and so I decided to go by and check it out.

I walked in about 9pm and things were just starting to get warmed up. I sat down with a beer and looked up at the main stage where a gorgeous raven haired dominatrix with an enormous set of tits was asking for a volunteer who needed to be disciplined.

I thought what the hell, "why not give it a try" after all that's why I had come here.

As I approached the stage I figured maybe she would tell me to take my pants down and give me a little whipping and then send me red faced back to the audience

So I was completely surprised when as I stepped onto the stage she told me to take off all my clothes and then kneel in front of her.

Although somewhat taken aback I reluctantly complied and knelt in front of this beautiful buxom Godess.

She told me that her name was Mistress Raven and that I was to address her properly at all times. I replied "Yes, Mistress Raven". Then she told me to get down on all fours and slowly turn around.

As I did so she said, "Well, what have we here you filthy slut. Is that a butt plug in your ass?" - "Yes, Mistress", I said. "So you like to get fucked in the ass, do you?"

Then she put handcuffs on me and attached a five foot long bar to my ankles with cuffs so that my legs were spread wide open.

As it was almost impossible to kneel with my legs spread so far apart she attached the chain of my handcuffs to a chain hanging down from the ceiling and pulled the chain up until I was upright.

She then grabbed a paddle with holes in it and started to pound my ass again and again until the pain was excruciating.

As she continued to hit me she cried out, "Do you like to suck cock, bitch?!" I figured that if I said what she wanted to hear maybe she would stop hitting me for a while so I cried out "Yes, Mistress Raven!" - "Yes, Mistress Raven what you dirty slut?" - "Yes, Mistress Raven I like to suck cock!" I yelled loud enough for everyone in the room to hear.

She stopped hitting me, came around to my front and said "Well, my little bitch your Mistress has a nice surprise for you."

Then she took off her short leather skirt and staring me in the face was an enormous throbbing cock that was getting harder by the second.

She grabbed me by the hair and said "Suck your Mistress you filthy whore!" I was stunned but didn't see as I had any choice so at first I didn't do anything.

Then she took her big cock in her right hand and pulled my head up by my hair with her left hand and started to rub her thick hard prick against my lips. "I think our little slut is being shy", she said to the audience.

At that point she reached down and attached a pair of alligator clips to the crown of my penis and held up a button for me to see saying "How do you like this?" and pressed the button. The pain was unbelievable, I thought I was going to pass out.

After the shock was over she said "You will suck me and you will like it or your prick will get zapped until you pass out from the pain."

I then realized that there was no other way and opened my mouth to suck Mistress Raven's huge piece of meat. Then she said, "Well slave how do you like it now?" I answered terrified, "I love sucking your sweet cock Mistress Raven!"

I slurped and sucked and took it all the way to the back of my throat until my Mistress was literally fucking the back of my throat.

All of a sudden she pulled out of my mouth and turned to the audience saying "All of you that would like a blowjob, please form a line up here. I have something else to do."

It was all happening so fast that it was hard for me to keep up with what was going on.

She walked around behind me, pulled out my latex butt plug and slammed her sweet fat sausage all the way inside my ass fucking me like I had never felt before.

It was fantastic!! At the same time I started servicing the volunteers from the audience. I was out of my mind in a lustful crazed frenzy as I sucked cock and got the fucking of my life!!!

The first guy pulled out and shot his quim into my gaping eager mouth and as the next volunteer stepped up two other guys started to jack off on either side of me finally shooting their salty quim all over my face as I kept sucking still another strange prick.

I was moaning and writhing in delighted ecstacy as my sweet Mistress continued to pound my fuckhole with her giant prick.

Finally after I had sucked off at least five guys she came inside me and slapped my ass with her palm saying "Are you ready for more, you little tramp?"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing when I heard myself say, "Yes, please Mistress Raven I need to be fucked, I NEED MORE!!"

She found some more willing volunteers and I got shafted by at least three other guys as the audience listened to me wail in ecstacy.

After the last one had spent his juices inside my hot hole, my Mistress took the clips off my cock uncuffed me and stuffed my plug back in it's hole saying:

"Go take a shower in the back and report to me for your next assignment."

As I walked toward the back with my clothes in my hands I had cum all over my face and could feel that sweet love juice seeping out of my ass running down my legs.

I felt transformed as though I had been changed and would never be the same again.

I slowly made my way toward the back heading toward the shower room fully aware that everybody was looking at me and loving the attention.

My "next assignment" turned out to be a 24/7 slaveboy arrangement with my new Mistress and lasted for 6 months during which time I learned more than I ever dreamed possible.