Trapped and Trained Ch. 09

Story Info
Candi's night out begins...
7.7k words
4.65
203.8k
67

Part 9 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/05/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SissyIndy
SissyIndy
989 Followers

I was groggy from having passed out for so long. It took me a little while to blink away the fogginess in my eyes as I watched my Master walking into the room with a cloth bag in his hands. I craned my neck to my left and made out the time to be just past noon, so I'd been asleep for just over seven hours and now had just under seven hours before I was to be rented out for the night to some perverted high bidder who had won the auction for my services for the night.

My Master sat on the edge of the bed and pulled a medical looking jar from the bag as well as a syringe. I began to squirm but he just smiled as he rubbed an alcohol saturated cotton swab on my left thigh. "No worries" he said, "you won't want to be awake for this next part, trust me."

He drew out a healthy dose of whatever the medicine was into the syringe and then plunged it into my thigh. I squealed in pain and I could have sworn I felt the liquid burning through my veins. He quickly stood up and released my arms from the cuffs at the headboard, then pulled me to a sitting position. My arms burned as the blood rushed back through them. I was beginning to feel a bit dizzy as my Master picked me up to a standing position. He swung my arms over his neck and began to pick me up when I blacked out for good - the last thing I had felt being a stream of cum pouring out of my pussy and running down my inner thigh. Then it all went black.

When I came back around I noticed that I was sitting on the couch in the living room. The clock on the wall in front of me read that it was nearly 6:30. I had been out of it for over six hours - what could he possibly have done that would have taken six hours?! My limbs felt very weak still which I attributed to whatever drug he injected into me wearing off. I was incredibly confused as I looked down at what I was wearing - it was a black women's pea coat that went down to just above my knees as I sat, so it probably went just past the knee if I were standing. I tried unbuttoning it only to find that, instead of buttons, there were red padlocks fastening it together. Apparently my outfit was to be a surprise to me. I definitely felt some discomfort underneath the coat, so my worries of being nude underneath were put to rest. This time, at least, I thought to myself.

I could see to my left that I had some kind of a blond wig on. I could see the bangs just coming down over my eyebrows and it seemed long enough to go down to my shoulder blades from what I could tell as I shook my head back and forth to try and knock it off. That was never successful, but I always figured it was worth a try. The fake nails from the party had been removed, but in their place were bright red nails also with white tips. Peaking out from under the pea coat I could tell that I was wearing black stockings. On the front and back of the stockings I could see a thin red lace string that was woven from the bottom to what I could only assume was the top as it disappeared under the coat. My feet were once again locked inside of some high heels - this time they were red platforms with a black stiletto heel... it was hard to tell from sitting there but I guessed they were somewhere between 5 to 6 inches. Sadly I wasn't even too worried about walking in them... I knew I would be a bit wobbly, but I was becoming quite adept at walking in these uncomfortable shoes.

I shifted a bit on the couch as I was looking at what I could see of my outfit and noticed that my butt and lower back were both extremely sore. My lips also felt a bit different but it was hard to pinpoint exactly what the feeling was... they almost felt larger somehow, but at the same time they were somewhat numb. Before I could dwell on that for too long, my Master came into the room, apparently to check on me. He first walked to the window, probably checking to see if my company for the night was early, then walked in front of me.

"Ok Candi, I'll have to make this quick since it took you a bit longer to come out of that daze than I had anticipated. As you can see, I took the liberty of dressing you and getting you all dolled up for your big night out. Don't worry, I was a complete gentleman the entire time."

The smirk on his face told me otherwise, not to mention the fact that his pants were unzipped.

"Now, you'll probably notice a little tingling going on in your lips and mouth. I injected you with something that is a bit similar to collagen - it won't last nearly as long as the four to six months that collagen lasts, but it gives the same results. Hell, I'm getting hard just looking at those big luscious lips of yours. I went with a red that would match the rest of your outfit for your lips, figured that would make them real inviting for whoever sees you while you're out."

So that would explain the feeling in my lips - what an asshole! How could he inject me with something? Up to this point everything he'd done has been reversible, but he seemed to be getting a bit more adventurous. Then I heard the rest and discovered that he was becoming much more adventurous.

"You'll also feel some discomfort in your lower back and your pussy area. I'll go ahead and tell you - you now have a very sexy tramp stamp on your lower back, just between those dimples that men love to see back there. I won't spoil the surprise of what it is, but I can tell you that men are going to love it while they ride you from behind."

A tramp stamp? He gave me a fucking tattoo?! I've said he's gone too far dozens of times over all of this, but this was beyond anything I had ever imagined. Never in my life had I wanted a tattoo, but now I was given one against my will and I was sure that it was something I wouldn't exactly pick out for myself. My eyes must have been saucers, but he continued as if he had done nothing wrong.

"As for your pussy, well, that's one that I'm very excited about. You see, I made a couple small incisions on each side of your pussy, very close to the opening. Don't worry, I cleaned it up and put some paste over it, so there's no risk for any infections and nobody will even notice them. But, the exciting part is that I also put an electronic ring around your clit. Yes, I had to take it out of its confines to wash it, but don't worry, I tucked it back in and gave you that nice pussy that I know you love to look at between your legs. But your real pussy is where all the fun is at. You see, in those incisions I put two tiny sensors. Now, when I flip the switch on this little remote here, those sensors will start sending signals to the ring around your little clitty. Every time they send a signal, it will send an electronic pulse through your clit... which I can only assume is very uncomfortable. As time goes on, if the sensors aren't reset, they will begin sending more frequent and much, much more powerful signals to the ring. Oh, and if you attempt to remove the sensors or if you get too far away from the remote, which Kevin will have, then the ring will cut off circulation to your clit. As you can imagine - over a long period of time, that would be very bad."

I was still dazed about the news of my tramp stamp, but I did manage to catch the last half of what he was telling me and I was both amazed and furious at his creativity. He could be putting all of this creativity to use doing something good, but instead he was letting his perversions control him and, in turn, they were controlling me. This explained the discomfort I was feeling around my ass... pussy... at least, and was hopefully the last surprise I'd receive tonight.

"Now, this is very important Candi. The only way to reset the sensors is to push them apart for a decent amount of time. When they reset, you'll receive two sudden bursts to the ring, then you'll know they have reset. You can imagine what you'll have to do to push them apart - it's nothing you'd be able to do yourself, especially with those long nails you have, so you'll just have to find someone else that is willing to help you out in that area. Oh, and nobody except for you and I knows of this little wrinkle in tonight's plans - so to everyone else you'll just be a cock craving whore like everyone already knows you are!"

With that he flipped the switch on the remote and I jumped as I felt two quick bursts at the base of my imprisoned penis. I sat on the couch for what felt like a few minutes before I again felt a surge of electricity course through the ring and gain my undivided attention. It was painful, but it was quite bearable - I was confident that I wouldn't ever be in the position where I would be begging for someone to shove their cock up my pussy to relieve me of my predicament, so I wasn't too worried about this development. I was, however, still seething mad about the tramp stamp and would immediately be looking into laser treatment on that once I was finished here and had sued this man for all he's worth.

Just as another jolt was going through the ring around my cock, I heard a car horn honk in the driveway. My Master walked to the window and then turned to me.

"Alright Candi - show time! Remember, you're to do anything Kevin says as well as anyone that he gives that right to."

He stood me up and walked me to the door. Just before shoving me outside he handed me a small red clutch and told me to hand it to Kevin once I was in the car. Then he pushed me out the door and slammed it behind me. Hearing it lock I turned and saw an Escalade parked in the driveway. The windows were tinted and the headlights were shining directly on me, so I couldn't see inside to see what I was about to get myself into, but I knew that there was nothing that could be in there that would be a relief to me aside from a police officer and a change of clothes.

I walked to the passenger side door and attempted to open it only to find it locked. I tried the backdoor of the passenger side and the door swung open. The middle seats had been removed, leaving a big open space between the driver seats and the bench seat in the back. Two well built men were sitting on either side of the bench with a very small opening between them which I could only assume was my seat. Something pink was in the middle of them, but it was too dark for me to see what it was - perhaps a present for me. I looked to the front and saw Kevin eying me up and down as I stepped into the SUV. In the passenger seat sat the woman I hated the most in the world... Brittany. She had put me through hell the previous night and now I was going to have to deal with this bitch again? This night was already off to a horrible start.

I climbed into the Escalade and handed the red clutch to Kevin. He removed a ring of keys and stuffed them into his pocket, then threw it back at me and told me to hang onto it for the rest of the night as it had my makeup and some other items in it. Brittany chuckled and told me to take a seat in the back between Dave and James, who both has mischievous smiles on their faces as I made my way to the bench in the back. My jaw dropped when I finally saw what the pink item between them was.

The seat had been customized - there was a metal slab under the cushion and, where I was to sit, there was a hole cut out of the cushion. Through the hole they had pushed a long, ribbed, pink dildo, standing about six inches out of the seat and I'd assume that I'd take another inch or two as I sat down and the cushion sunk. I looked back to Brittany and faked a confused look... I knew exactly what was expected of me... and she just told me to take a seat.

I pulled the bottom of the pea coat up and saw the bottom of my red dress. It was extremely tight and felt like it was made of a combination of nylon and spandex. I couldn't see the entire dress, but I did see that the middle of the front was a mesh material where you could easily see through it and make out my belly button, which I saw had a silver chain dangling from it. Brittany chimed in from the front.

"Damn Candi, I can see your thong through that dress! That must be one of those 'window dresses' that I've heard about. They're really slutty - you'd never catch ME in one! Fits you just right though, slut."

She was right - I arched my back to look behind me and saw that the mesh material ran a strip right up my back, showing my black and red lace thong splitting my cheeks. It was also on the sides so that you could see the bows of the thong as well as the bows on my matching bra. I couldn't pull the coat up enough to see the rest of the dress, but that was enough to make me sick to my stomach. Brittany again implored me to sit down as we were running late just as another bolt of electricity coursed through my cock ring.

I reached under the dress and pulled down my thong over my stockings, just past my knees. Thankfully the dildo was well lubed as I centered my pussy over it and started to slide down. Dave, the man to my left, grew impatient and pushed my shoulders down roughly, forcing the pink cock up inside of me. I felt the warm leather against my ass cheeks and knew that I had the entire dildo in me now. As my Master had promised, I felt two short bursts come through the cock ring as the sensors must have reset. I suppose that was good news, though it was hard to look at that as a silver lining in my current predicament.

I swear Kevin took the bumpiest route possible to wherever we were going. He went through every neighborhood that had speed bumps and hit them going twice as fast as the limit suggested, causing me to routinely bounce up and down on the pink dildo as Brittany cackled uncontrollably in the front seat, watching me in the mirror. I was sitting so close to Dave and James that I had nowhere to put my hands so they would periodically land on one of their thighs as I was thrown around on the speed bumps and the turns before I slid back down on the dildo and back to my original position with my hands in my lap. Somewhere along the way, they both had unzipped their pants and pulled out their cocks. Coming to a stop light, Kevin slammed hard on the brakes, making me put my hands on both of their thighs as I lunged forward and then slammed back. They both grabbed my hands and moved them to their cocks, forcing me to wrap my fingers around them. Brittany turned around and snapped a picture to capture the moment, then told me to get to work.

For the next few miles I was forced to slowly jack them both off. If I began going too fast and they neared an orgasm they would slow me down for some reason. Finally we pulled into a parking lot of what I had always just thought was an old warehouse when Brittany unbuckled herself and came to the backseat. She took my hand from Dave's now throbbing cock and took it into her mouth. James removed my hand from his cock and then roughly grabbed the back of my neck, forcing me to bend over and take his cock in my mouth with the dildo still inside of me. As Brittany was sucking off Dave she worked her hand up my coat and dress and repeatedly pinched and pulled on my nipples, forcing me to squeal and beg for her to stop into James' cock. Finally I heard Dave groan and guessed that he was shooting his load into Brittany's mouth, which must have pushed James over the edge as he did the same. All seven inches of his cock began to twitch as he pushed my head down onto his cock with all of his might, then he shot a creamy load down my throat which I expertly swallowed without spilling a drop. Brittany grabbed the back of my head and pulled me up, immediately shoving her tongue inside of mine and exchanging the mouth full of cum she had residing in there to mine before breaking it off and watching me swallow it down.

Brittany walked back up to the front seat and winked at Kevin, who rolled down his window and swiped some kind of a key card against a sensor. A garage door started to open and we drove down a ramp just inside the warehouse. It felt like we went down this winding ramp for a mile before we finally came to another door, which Kevin again swiped a keycard against, opening the door in front of us. The lot we drove into was extremely dark except for some pink rope lighting that went along the walls, creating a kind of path for you to follow. Kevin slid into a parking spot between a Porsche and a BMW, then shut off the engine. Wherever we were, it was time for the show to start apparently. James and Dave stood up first and made their way out of the car as I braced myself and slid up off of the dildo to get out of my seat. I paused as I pulled my thong back up into place, then pulled my dress and pea coat back down to conceal myself as much as possible.

As I got out of the SUV, Brittany was waiting and immediately interlocked her arm with mine and we started to walk in the direction of another door, and, yet again, Kevin flashed a keycard to enter. Wherever we were, you couldn't just wander into it mistakenly - you had to know exactly where you wanted to be. Inside of that door was a dark corridor with another door at the end, with a large black man waiting outside of it with a clipboard. Brittany walked us up to him, flashed him a wink and a smile and strode through the door. I felt the bouncer eying me up and down as I walked past him and was glad that Brittany hadn't offered my services to him as I could only imagine that his cock would be a mirror to that of Jerome's, which surely would have split me in half the night before had he won an auction to fuck my pussy instead of my mouth. Just as that thought was coursing through my mind I experienced yet another jolt through my clitty ring, a reminder that I was going to have to have something else shoved inside of me before too long. I was determined to fight it though.

Through that last door was something I hadn't expected - when it opened we were now in a massive club. Lights were flashing all over the place, the music was thumping so loud that I could feel my fake breasts vibrating and people were just everywhere wearing unbelievably revealing clothing. Almost on cue, Brittany turned to Kevin and retrieved the keys he had removed from my clutch earlier. She quickly unlocked the locks on my pea coat and ripped it off, leaving me standing there in my window dress. I could now see that the top was extremely low cut, showing off massive cleavage between my breasts leading up to spaghetti straps over my shoulders. Brittany put her hand on my back and I could feel that she was pressing against bare skin, meaning that it was cut so low in the back that the small of my back was at least exposed - and I already knew that there was a mesh window in the back showing off my thong. Out of the bottom of the dress I could see red garter straps sneaking out and snapping into my stockings. Brittany gave me a push to hint for me to walk and off we went through the masses of people dancing, chatting and I swore I saw a few people having sex but there was too much going on to focus on any one group.

As we went through the club I saw that in each corner there were massive stages with equally massive big screen TV monitors hanging over them showing what was going on, then another stage right in the middle where, currently, there was nothing happening, which I found a bit odd. But we maneuvered out way through the crowd and to a booth along the side of one of the walls. Kevin slid into one side of the booth while James and Dave slid in the other, leaving no room for me, not even in between them. Brittany grabbed me by the arm and led me back through the club to the other side where I saw what appeared to be a series of stalls, similar to horse stalls in a barn, but without the hay and horrible odor. Also, the stall doors were made of glass so there was certainly no hiding inside of them - anyone walking by could see everything.

"Here, Candi. The boys and I are going to have a nice dinner, so this club has an area where we can 'park' our slaves. Here, this stall will do just fine."

SissyIndy
SissyIndy
989 Followers
12