Trapped and Trained Ch. 18

Story Info
Candi heads to the Shady Ranch for her new job.
13.3k words
4.53
203.9k
92

Part 18 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/05/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SissyIndy
SissyIndy
988 Followers

I don't remember much to how I got here from the previous night, mostly just flashes. I remember the limo pulling into the parking garage and seeing the redness behind my eyelids as we passed under the various lights before it crept to a stop in front of the elevator. Mitch climbed out, then Vivian stirred me awake and led me out, still wearing just my red latex leggings, gloves and black heels, dried cum sticking to my legs and pulling at my skin as I walked. Mitch quickly slung me over his shoulder and strode to the elevator, his hand resting on my ass as he walked - I guess to balance me, but I remember periodic squeezes causing defeated squeals coming from my mouth, then hearing a subtle chuckle from him.

I remember feeling the cool blast of the air conditioned suite on my mostly nude body and my sore and swollen nipples immediately responding to the change in temperature, goosebumps on my legs also answering their call. Mitch and Vivian wasted no time as they took me straight to my bedroom, Mitch dropping me onto my back on the bed. They worked together as they peeled off my elbow length gloves, leggings and heels. Vivian pulled down the covers to my bed and maneuvered me up to the pillow, then there was darkness. As soon as I heard the door to the room shut, I remember falling into as deep of a sleep as I've ever experienced.

The only time I remember awaking was what must have been seven or eight hours later. It was Vivian slipping into the room and stroking my hair to wake me. I barely opened my eyes enough to see she was holding one of my pink pills along with some of my other hormonal pills with a glass of what I presumed to be water. She picked my head up, telling me it was time for my "medicine" as she called it. I downed a few of the hormonal pills with a gulp of the water, then felt the tiny pink pill placed into my mouth. Vivian told me to wait with it in my mouth as she reached down to the floor for the glass, then brought it to my lips. I tilted my head back, awaiting the cool feeling of the water once again only to find that she had switched the glasses. Instead of the water I felt a rush of Mitch's cum slide down the glass and into my mouth. My eyes immediately shot open as I felt glob after glob slide in, Vivian holding my head and the glass in place, not allowing it to stop. She smiled as she looked down at me.

"Oh sweetie - you remember that this is the routine we established for this special little pill. Mitch has been a fucking machine all day today, so I've been keeping this collection going for you while you slept. I knew you wouldn't want to miss out. Some I let him shoot directly into the glass while the rest was collected as it dripped out of my gaping pussy, so you'll taste a little bit of me mixed in there as well. I'm sure you don't mind."

It took a few gulps to swallow everything down, but I eventually managed and felt the pink pill sliding down my throat. Then it was back to sleep - I was too tired to even offer up any resistance to anything. Vivian slid under the covers and pushed me onto my side, spooning with me from behind. I felt her hands wandering around my body, caressing my breasts and wandering over my fake pussy and tender butt, lifting up my hair and kissing the back of my neck. I remember that feeling nice as I drifted off to sleep.

I woke on my own a few hours later, alone in the bed. I walked out into the living room of the suite and called out for Vivian and Mitch, but received no answer. I walked into their bedroom, but nobody was there - I was alone. I looked to the safe and saw that it was cracked open - my heart skipped a beat for a fleeting moment as I rushed to it, pushing it open, only to see that the contents had been removed. My hopes for finding that elusive green pill and ridding myself of these people dashed to nothing once again. Walking defeatedly out of their bedroom I passed their dresser mirror, catching myself pausing in front of it, actually admiring the view of the woman staring back at me. I couldn't believe how much I had changed over this experience... as much as I hated it all, I had to admit (never aloud, but just in my mind) that I was fucking hot. The diet I had been placed on was shedding the excess weight that I'd never had the discipline to lose before, putting my now tight abs on display underneath that golden tan. My ass was round, but firm as I lifted up one of my cheeks and let it go, watching it shake and then return to its position. My breasts were perky and deceptively real looking - I had seen botched boob jobs before on the Internet, but these could qualify as a work of art. They were exquisite, my nipples standing at attention, my blond hair reaching down to just tickle the tops of my chest. The bone structure in my face was so much more defined, my high cheeks bones really standing out amongst my now hairless face and perfectly shaped eyebrows, my luscious lips looking so inviting and devastatingly sexy.

I snapped myself out of this trance after a short while, walking back to my bedroom, wondering if I should crawl back to sleep. As I walked in, however, I saw a small note sitting on my dresser. It was from Vivian.

"Candi - Mitch and I are out running a few errands before your first night at the Shady Ranch with Mr. Big. Get cleaned up and dressed, I laid out some clothes for you in the bathroom. No need to do too much makeup as they'll be wanting you to do some modeling at the Ranch tonight when we arrive from what I hear, so you can just wait until then to get all dolled up. Be sure you're ready and waiting downstairs by the valet area at 7pm sharp!"

I looked at the clock and saw that it was currently 6:15pm. Shit. I hurriedly hopped into the shower and cleaned myself off, feeling the dried cum flicking off as I ran my pink lufa between my legs over and over again until I felt it was all removed. Once I was cleaned up I hopped out and put my hair up in my pink towel, then went through the process of lotioning up my body with my melon scented lotion. I'd been in such a hurry that I hadn't even paused long enough to look at the outfit that Vivian had selected for me. I was supposed to wait downstairs, in a crowded casino, in that?!

The top was a small white tube top, which would be bad enough, but this particular one had cut outs along the front. There were three diamond shaped pieces missing with silver buckle embellishments holding the two sides together, one of which would reside directly between my breasts as the cups of the tube top were designed to only hold about half of my breast, showing off ample cleavage and leaving nothing to the imagination aside from just how big my nipples were. The bottom ended just below my belly button, leaving a few inches of skin before the black ruffle mini skirt that was also laying out started. It shined against the bedroom light and felt like a nylon material as I picked it up with a tight elastic waistband that would surely hug my hips seductively. Then there were some simple, strappy black 4" stiletto heels to complete the outfit. Once again I looked around but could not find any panties to go along and all of my drawers in the bedroom were empty, along with my suitcases which had apparently disappeared with Vivian and Mitch. That left me no choice but to go commando underneath the daringly short skirt.

I put my hair up in a quick ponytail and then got myself dressed, being thankful that I didn't have to do my hair or put on any of that dreadful makeup. 6:55 - it was time to head to the elevator as I once again tried to rearrange the way my breasts were sitting in the tube top. It felt like my entire boob was hanging out for everyone to see, but a quick check in the mirror showed that my nipples were in fact concealed. When I bent over to quickly fix the strap on my left heel I saw the bottom half of my tanned ass peaking out of the bottom of the skirt. I made a mental note not to bend over even in the slightest to avoid giving everyone in my general vicinity a peep show.

I made my way to the elevator and pushed the button for the lobby. It would be a 52 floor descent and I quietly celebrated as each floor ticked by without the elevator coming to a halt. Finally it was to the 22nd floor when it came to a stop and the doors slid open. I quickly moved to a back corner of the small space and watched as four college aged boys walked in to join me. As the doors closed I heard them whispering and nudging one another, obviously referring to the scantily clad blond that was joining them. They were all too shy to say anything to me, something I was eternally grateful for. As the elevator reached the lobby, they moved aside to let me approach the door first, which I thought was a gentlemanly thing to do. Then, just as the doors began to open, I heard the distinct sound of a camera click. I shot my head to look back at them to see one of the boys pulling his camera back from where he had been holding it, just between my legs and pointing up under my skirt. I shot them a disgusted look and began walking out into the lobby, hearing the boy get a five from his friends as they all crowded around the phone. The last thing I heard was them saying something about how the "bitch wasn't wearing any panties" as I walked off. My face turned flush red as I stormed to the front door, increasingly aware of the looks I was receiving from the men and women in the lobby.

I made it out the front door, noting that the doorman had taken his sweet time opening up the door after eying me up and down, likely wondering what a woman was doing in a hotel dressed as I was. He surely thought I was a prostitute. I contemplated addressing him and trying to convince him otherwise, but then decided it would be pointless as my story was about as unbelievable as they came. Nobody would ever believe that, just months ago, I was an ordinary looking man, probably very similar to those men I had just been disgusted with on the elevator. I could hardly believe it myself as I felt the warm Vegas air on my legs and chest while I walked down the casino stairs and to the curb by the valet.

I didn't particularly know what it was that I was waiting for - a limo I presumed, as that was what we had been traveling in so far, but then I wondered why I was made to come out to the front of the casino rather than just head to the garage as we had previously done. I waited for a few minutes when a man on a crotch rocket eased to a stop in front of me. He pushed down his kickstand and waived off the valet, saying he was just here for a pick up. He walked to me and startled me as he flipped up his visor to his helmet and began to speak to me.

"You must be Candi - hop on. I'm your ride to the ranch."

That was all he said as he walked back and patted the back of his bike, telling me where to sit. My mouth opened a bit in surprise as he slapped the seat once more, spurring me into action as I stumbled forward and climbed onto the bike. I saw a cab driver's eyes widen as I had to swing my leg up to get onto the bike, giving the cabby a wondrous view of my shaven and, unbeknownst to him, purely fake pussy. The bike began to move forward and I instinctively wrapped my arms around the man's torso, feeling his muscles underneath his black t-shirt. He leaned forward on the bike, forcing me to follow suit, feeling my skirt riding up even further as I began to feel the wind blowing it up, giving all the drivers around us a perfect showing of my ass, complete with my thong tan lines. We'd only gone about a mile from the casino and already I'd heard plenty of other drivers honking and whistling out their windows as we weaved through the traffic.

Just as we were pulling out of the strip, he pulled the bike over and signaled for me to jump off. He went to a small compartment on the back of the bike and pulled out a small bag. From the bag I was shocked to see him pull out what looked like two dildos. As he pulled it all the way out I saw it was a double penetration dildo, where there were basically two cocks attached to a single base, with a suction cup on the bottom. The bigger cock was about 7 inches long and maybe two inches thick while the anal cock was about 5 inches long and roughly the same thickness. He squirted a bit of lube on it, rubbing it in, then told me to lick the suction cup. I was in awe for a moment but then he thrust it into my face, making me lick all around the bottom of the suction cup. Once he was satisfied he turned back towards the bike and slammed the dildo down onto the leather seat. He tugged up on it forcefully a few times, but it did not give up its position on the seat, satisfying him. He then turned to me and once again told me to hop on.

I sighed and defeatedly walked again towards the bike. I slid my leg over and straddled the seat, just in front of the dual cocks. I gained my balance on the pipes running along side the bike and lifted myself up, positioning myself over the dildos and then slowly letting myself slide down, positioning them in front of my pussy and ass. Then I slowly pushed down, feeling them each pop inside of me as I continued downward until I felt the warmth of the leather seats underneath me. The man walked a small circle around the bike, lifting up my skirt to make sure that both of the dildos were in their intended holes. He gave a thumbs up and then hopped back onto the bike, pushing us back out onto the road and leaving the strip behind us.

I felt every single bump we hit and every turn we made, my body weight shifting and bouncing, forcing the cocks inside of me to readjust each time and send waves through my body. At one point he slowly took the bike off of the main road and onto the shoulder where the rumble strips were, basically turning the double dildo into a vibrator inside of me. Part of me wondered if it would be worth it to just make a jump for it and dive into the desert, but then he relented and pulled back onto the road. I was sure he was smiling underneath that helmet as he knew exactly what he was doing to me. What an asshole.

After about a twenty minute ride out of Vegas, riding through nothing but sand and cactus, a large campus-type facility approached on the horizon. There was a small sign at the entrance to the long driveway that just read "Shady Ranch" as we pulled in, then flashed some type of key card towards a sensor in front of a large black gate. As the gate slid open, he slowly took the bike up under an overhang in a circle drive, then came to a stop. He killed the bike and hopped off, motioning for me to do the same. My body ached as I slowly lifted myself off of the dildos - my holes had already been sore and used before this little adventure, now they were throbbing and screaming at me.

I watched the mystery biker remove his helmet and walk in the front doors of this place that was laid out like a massive compound in the middle of the desert. The main building looked similar to a luxury hotel lobby, and the biker was speaking with someone who I presumed to be a receptionist at the front desk. He kept pointing out to me as he spoke. I noticed that he had longer dirty blond hair - I guess a woman would describe him as ruggedly handsome, but I was not a woman, and I hated him for what he had just put me through. The embarrassing ride on the back of the bike in this ridiculously short skirt was awful enough, but the double dildo was out of left field and I felt violated. Not that it was a new feeling for me, but I didn't like it all the same, and he was the source this time around.

The woman at the front desk was on the phone, and just as she hung up I saw two bigger men in white shirts and white pants purposefully walk out the front doors and towards me. I looked around for a place to run or hide, but we were in a foreign place to me in the middle of the fucking desert, so I didn't have many options but to stand there and wait. They stood on either side of me and grabbed my arms, leading me inside the main building. They didn't speak a word as we walked through the front door and past the biker at the front desk. In front of me were dual staircases that curved up to a floor above us, like you'd see at some fancy hotels. There at the top of the stairs stood Mitch and Vivian, speaking with another man and woman. The woman was wearing a tight black pinstriped business suit, her jet black hair blending in and seemingly disappearing as it collided with her tight jacket. Her skirt went down to a few inches above her knee, tightly wrapped around her hips with her tanned and pantyhose covered legs on display. She was gorgeous and looked to be in her mid to late 30's. The man was wearing a tan jacket with tight wrangler looking jeans along with some tan cowboy boots. He also looked to be around 40 with black hair that was beginning to show signs of gray, matching with his black and grayish goatee framing his mouth.

The group of four looked down at me, the new woman smiling and appeared to be nodding approvingly. She leaned back and spoke something to the other three, prompting them all to head off somewhere as she motioned for me to come upstairs. I began up the curved staircase with my two goons following me a few steps behind, surely getting a free view up my skirt as we walked. Finally I made it to the top and was greeted by this stranger as I saw her taking a closer look at me.

"Hello Candi, my name is Eve. But, to you, that is Madame Eve, and I am the co-owner with Mister Big of this Shady Ranch. You will meet him later after I give you a quick and simple tour of our compound, then we will take you to your quarters where we have some preliminary items to address. Once we are all finished with that, you will be allowed to meet the other girls and mingle for a bit. Understood?"

My head was spinning a bit, but I politely looked towards the ground and told Madame Eve that I understood, then she wheeled around on her black heels and began walking towards a set of double doors, leaving me to catch up. As she pushed the doors open I saw a lavish and expansive bar and ballroom type of a room with dining room booths along the walls and various hallways leading away.

"As you can see, this is the 'meet and greet' area of the ranch. Clients will check in at the front desk and then meet the girls in this area before deciding on what particular girl is right for them. At the front desk they will mark their interests and select an area where they would like to play, ranging from the girl's suite to the various other playrooms we provide here to make any fantasy a reality."

We quickly walked through this room and headed down a hallway straight across, where another hallway ran perpendicular. On the walls were various pictures and paintings of gorgeous women in various states of undress, obviously designed to arouse the men as they walked through to get them thinking with their penis rather than their wallet. At the intersection of the two hallways was a massive window showing the rest of the compound, and I was shocked to see just how massive it was. Madame Eve began pointing and talking at a rapid rate about all of the various buildings and areas.

"Over to the left is the pool, complete with a private grotto, a popular play destination during our exclusive parties. Beyond there is the workout area, where we have an Olympic sized pool for swimming laps, a state of the art weight room complete with any weight or machine you could buy, and some tanning beds and a sauna. Straight ahead of us is a building that contains rooms of various kink settings, ranging from a locker room for cheerleader fantasies, a dungeon for the sadistic minded clients, a hospital room for a little nurse-doctor play, a school room for a naughty student, and various other settings. We like to think that we offer any possibility here at Shady Ranch. To the right is a training area as well as the disciplinarian holding cells - that's where the girls go when they misbehave, and trust me, you do not want to find yourself over there. We also provide our own tattoo and piercing studios which are located on the far end of that building. These hallways you see leading out of the meeting area lead to the various girls' suites, which we provide and furnish all of the bedding, toys and clothing they will ever need. Now let's go see your room, shall we?"

SissyIndy
SissyIndy
988 Followers