Tricia's Dirty Hole

Story Info
Was she cheating?
10.6k words
4.33
151.3k
63
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 10/19/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trisha and I had been together for almost twenty years - sixteen of them married. At thirty-eight she had put on an extra pound or two, but then three kids can do that to you. Those extra pounds didn't matter to me because as far as I was concerned those pounds were in all the right places and Trish was still the sexiest woman I'd ever seen. Besides, who was I to say anything about extra weight? I was fifteen pounds heavier than I was on the day we were married. I blame most of it Trish being a great cook. And I did fight it. I worked out at the gym three days a week and I ran four miles a day on the days I didn't go to the gym. Even if I have to say so myself I wasn't in bad shape for a forty year old who spent his days sitting at a desk.

Trisha and I had a good marriage and enjoyed a comfortable life style. My job paid enough that we were able to own a decent house, have two cars and save enough for the three weeks of vacation that I received every year.

Trisha Marie Thomas and I met in high school. I was a senior and she was a sophomore. I was the photographer for the school newspaper and I was in the office the day Trisha came in to apply for one of the reporter vacancies. Each class had a representative who reported on class activities and the sophomore class rep had moved out of state.

I do have to say that I was smitten as soon as Trish walked into the student newspaper office. I was never one for being reticent so I started talking to her and before she left the office I had a date with her for the next night. Our first date was an evening of roller skating at Skate City and we had a good time. I asked her out again, she said yes, and our second date was burgers and a movie. We seemed to click and we started keeping steady company.

I'd been going with Trish for about three months before I found out she had a wild side. There was a party that she wanted to go to and she asked me to take her. I said okay before I found out that it was at a frat house at the local college. I felt a tad out of place since I was almost two years younger than any of the other guys there, but Trish wasn't bothered by the age difference. In fact, before the evening was over I found out that it wasn't the first party that she had attended at that house.

Both of my parents were alcoholics and with them as examples I swore that I would never drink so I spent the evening sipping Coke and trying to keep up with Trish. She loved to dance and pretty much stayed out on the improvised dance floor. I guess I managed to get maybe one dance with her out of every five. I noticed that she took a lot of 'potty breaks' which I thought odd since she wasn't drinking all that much. It was about three hours into the party that I found out about those 'potty' breaks.

Trish left the dance floor and headed for the bathroom and I had to go too so I was right behind her. She walked right by the bathroom and went to a door just the other side of it, opened the door and went in. I hit the bathroom, took my whiz, and when I came out I went to the door she had gone to and opened it. The smell that hit you when you opened the door told you everything you needed to know even before you saw anything. Trish was sitting on the arm of a couch sucking on a fat reefer. She took a hit and passed it to the guy sitting next to her. Somebody said:

"Hey man, be cool. Close the fucking door."

Trish looked my way, giggled and said, "It's only my boyfriend. Come on Rob; suck some smoke with us."

"No thanks" I said and I turned and left the room. I wasn't a "goody goody two shoes" by any means. I'd tried pot and I hadn't liked it. To me it tasted like shit and it gave me a headache. I was told I must have gotten some bad shit and a guy gave me some stuff that he said was "primo" and I tried it again. It still tasted like shit and it still gave me a headache so that was the end of pot smoking for me.

As I walked away from that room I realized that I was between a rock and a hard place. If I went into that room and pulled Trish out of it it could be the end of our relationship, but if I left her in there she would be stoned out of her gourd when I took her home and her parents would kill me. I'd just made up my mind to go back in and get her when she came out of the room, grabbed my arm and said:

"Come on Robbie. Dance with me."

As we danced she asked me why I hadn't come in and taken part and I told her. Then I asked her why she did dope and she said:

"Because I like the way it makes me feel."

There wasn't anything that I could say to that so I just danced. One of the frat boys cut in so I moved off to the side and just watched. I had my back to three guys and I overheard them talking.

"Looks like we won't get a chance at her tonight. Her boyfriend is staying too close."

"Shame. We almost had her last time. Half an hour more and one more joint and we could have nailed her. Could have had her pulling a train."

"Well there is always the next time."

Either they didn't recognize my back or it wasn't Trish that they were talking about, but I had a bad feeling about that frat house. I went back out on the floor and cut in on Trish and the guy she was dancing with and told her that it was time to go.

"Let me make one more trip back to the room and then we can leave."

"No more trips to the room Trish. It is time to go."

"You think that just because you're my date that you own me? I'm going back to the room one more time."

"Okay Trish; have it your way. I guess someone will see to it that you get home. Goodnight."

I walked away from her and headed for the front door. I was almost to my car when Trish came running up behind me. She fell into step beside me and gasped out:

"You were going to leave me there? You were just going to walk away and leave me there?"

"I wasn't going to stand there and argue with you and I wasn't going to physically drag you out. You basically said, "Screw you; I'm going back to the room and smoke some dope" so I left.

We got into the car and as we pulled away from the curb Trish said, "Did you even think about what I would have had to tell my parents when some other guy brought me home?"

"No I didn't. I was too busy thinking about what they would say and do to me when I brought you home stoned."

"I don't ever get that bad."

"You sure looked like you were working on it to me."

When I got her home I walked her to her door and then turned to leave.

"Don't I even get a kiss?"

"I'm not in the mood Trish."

"Oh come on Robbie; don't be that way. Don't be mad at me because I like to have a little fun and I like to feel good."

"Oh yeah? Well let me tell you something about going to that frat house to have fun and feel good."

I told her about the conversation that I'd overheard and I lied to her and said that they had mentioned her by name.

"If I hadn't of been there or if I'd paid a little less attention your trip to that room would have ended up with you on your back on a mattress pulling a train. Think about how much fun that would have been. Good night Trisha."

I left her standing there on the porch, got in my car and drove home.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x

The next day was Saturday and I called Trish about noon and her mother told me:

"Sorry Robbie, but Trisha says she doesn't want to talk to you."

I tried again on Sunday and got the same answer. In my mind I had done nothing wrong so I just shrugged and got on with my life. I graduated two weeks later and took a job working on my uncle's farm for the summer and in the fall I started college. The college was local and I was living at home.

One Saturday morning I was in my room working on a paper I had to turn in when my mother called up to me.

"Robert? There is someone here to see you."

I went downstairs and found Trish waiting in the living room.

"Hi Robbie."

"Hello Trisha."

"How have you been?"

"Fine."

"I wondered. I haven't heard from you."

"That's not true Trisha. You heard from me; you just wouldn't take the calls.

"I'm sorry Robbie. I was being a bitch because I was upset with the way you dropped me off on our last date. I had the bright idea that I wouldn't talk to you for a couple of days to show you how pissed I was, but then you never called again. I came looking for you but your mother told me that you were gone for the summer."

"So what do you want Trisha?"

"I'm here; doesn't that tell you?"

"Tell me what?"

"You are my boyfriend Robbie; I miss you."

Bottom line was that Trish and I ended up a couple again and we stayed a couple most of the time. We did argue and break up a few times, usually over her use of pot. Trish did like to party, especially with friends who liked to smoke dope as much as she did. I really think that some of those break ups were deliberately instigated by her to free her up to go to some party or other where she could do what she liked to do without my disapproving stare always being on her.

Then all of a sudden Trish stopped doing dope. She never did tell me why, but about a year later I found out from her best friend. It happened during one of our break ups. Trish and Maggie had gone to a keg party at a frat house - the very same frat house were Trish and I had our first blow up - and Trish started smoking as soon as she got there. About three hours after they got there Maggie had gone looking for Trish and had found her in a room with three guys. They had her on her back on a couch with her skirt up around her waist and one of the guys was pulling her panties down. Maggie started yelling and screaming and the guys took off. Trish was lying there and giggling. She was totally out of it. She was so stoned that she had no clue as to what was about to happen. It was a wake up call for Trish and to the best of my knowledge she never smoked pot again over the next sixteen years.

But we managed to hang in there and two weeks after I got my degree in Business Management we were married. I took a job with the XYZ Corporation and two years later I was transferred to another state. Fourteen years and three promotions later I was transferred back to our home town. We had been back three weeks when Maggie threw us a "Welcome Home" party. We made arrangements to have the kids spend the night with Trisha's parents and after dropping them off we headed for the party.

The party was being held at The Saddleback Inn and there were at least fifty people there that we had known before we moved away. Trish was wearing her LBD (little black dress) and high heels and did she ever look hot. I do have to admit to a feeling of pride when I walked into the Saddleback with her on my arm.

The live band was playing music of the late Sixties and early Seventies and Trish was in a dancing mood and ready to party. We hadn't been there half an hour and Trish had already finished off two glasses of white wine and Maggie had gotten her to do three shots of Jose Cuervo complete with the bite of lemon and the licking of salt from the hand. I was of course nursing my Coca-Cola. I danced the first four dances with Trish and then got involved with socializing and catching up on all that had happened while we were gone.

Trish started dancing with any guy who would ask her and she pretty much stayed out on the dance floor. I noticed that she danced with a guy named Tim more than anyone else. I didn't think too much of it figuring that it was because he asked her to dance more than anyone else did and as long as he kept her out there she wouldn't be trying to drag me onto the floor.

I don't know how long we had been there before Trish came up to me and whispered in my ear:

"Tim says he has some killer weed baby. I know I stopped all those years ago, but I want to get high tonight. Can I baby? Can I got outside and smoke some?"

What harm would it do I thought. She had been so good for so long and I was there to keep an eye on her so I told her to go for it. It was maybe a half hour later when she came up to me and I could smell her from ten feet away. She reeked of pot. She was giggling and her words were slurred as she said:

"I came in to use the potty baby. Have you missed me?" She kissed me and said, "I hope you took your vitamins today baby; you know how horny I get when I smoke. My pussy is dripping baby. You might not even make it home before I rip your clothes off of you. I'm having a great time baby, thank you."

She kissed me again and headed back to the parking lot. I guess another forty minutes went by and I hadn't seen Trish so I got up and went looking for her. I was just heading for the door to the parking lot when I saw Trish and Tim come in the door. They were both stumbling along and Trish was giggling and when she saw me she said:

"There you are. Come on baby, I want to dance."

The band was playing a slow number and Trish was pressing herself into me and telling me that we needed to get out of there and go home.

"I'm so horny that if I don't get screwed soon I'm going to die."

The song ended and we were walking back to the table when Maggie came up, took Trish by the arm and said:

"Come with me girlfriend. I have someone I want you to meet."

Maggie led Trish away and I sat down and started talking sports with a couple of guys that I had played high school ball with. I lost track of time and suddenly I realized that it had been over an hour since I'd seen Trish. Maggie was sitting at the table with her husband Bob and her sister and I asked her if she'd seen Trish.

"Not since I introduced her to Alice Mayfield. Trish asked me if I knew where she could get some part time work and I knew that Alice was looking for a part time file clerk so I got the two of them together."

I walked around the Saddleback and checked out the parking lot, but found no sign of Trish. I headed for the bathrooms and was going to ask some woman to check the ladies room for me to see if Trish was in there, but as I walked down the hallway I heard a squeal from behind a door on my right. I opened the door and with a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach I heard Trisha's voice.

"Fuck me; oh yes baby, fuck me. Fuck me hard."

It was a store room and I saw Trish, legs spread wide and up on the toes of her high heels, bent forward over a stack of beer cases while Tim was fucking her from behind.

"Come on baby, fuck me hard. Fuck me hard like you used to."

"God Trisha, you are such a slut.

"I'm a hot slut baby; fuck me, fuck your hot slut."

Tim had his thumb in her asshole and was working it as he fucked Trish and she was moaning:

"I'm such a slut; I'm such a dirty slut."

About that time Tim realized that someone had opened the door and without turning around or slowing down he said:

"Shut the damned door."

Trisha cried, "Don't stop baby, don't stop. I'm cumming baby, I'm cumminggggggggggggggggggggg!"

I shut the door, rushed to the men's room and tossed my cookies. When I got myself under control I splashed some cold water on my face. I was angry and I was mad enough to kill Tim, but I was also stone cold sober and my mind was working overtime on the situation. I needed answers and I wasn't going to get them kicking down doors and laying waste to the two in the store room. One thing had been burned into my brain and that was when Trish had said:

"Fuck me hard like you used to."

I went back to our table and sat down. I sat there for about five minutes thinking about what I'd just seen and heard. We hadn't been back in town long enough for it to have been recent so Trisha's "like you used to" probably meant that she had fucked Tim before we moved. The question was was it before we were married or after? If it was before then it was none of my business, but what if it was after? What if it was one those "girls night outs" that she went on with Maggie on the average of once a week. If she did it then did she keep doing it after we moved? Had Trisha been hanging horns on me all those years and I never had a clue? And if she was fucking Tim after we got married and before we moved away was she taking back up with him now? Or was what just happened an alcohol and pot fueled aberration? Was Trisha stoned out of her skull and not aware of what she was doing?

I was sitting there and thinking those things when Maggie came up leading Trisha who was very unsteady on her feet,

"I found her in the ladies room and I do believe that my girlfriend is seriously stoned."

Trish bent down and drunkenly whispered in my ear, "Get me out of here baby. I'm horny and I need your dick."

I thanked Maggie for throwing the party for us and then I helped Trish out to the car. I was no sooner in the car and behind the wheel than Trish was next to me and pulling down my zipper. She worked out my cock, bent her head and took me in her mouth and then she started to suck me off. I love the feel of Trisha's mouth on me and I love the way she sucks my cock and that was one of the reasons I had not gone after Tim and beat the fuck out of him. If I had gone after the asshole everything would have been out in the open. Trish would know that I had seen her with another man's cock in her and that I had heard her begging him to fuck her harder and I don't believe that our marriage could have survived that. For one thing I doubt that she would ever been able to look me in the eye again without feeling shame.

I loved her and I really did not want to lose her and I really believed that I could get by a one time drugged and drunken indiscretion. As long as she didn't know that I knew I thought we might have a chance.

But! And it was a pretty big but. What if what had happened was not a one time thing but a continuation of something that had gone on before we moved and after we had married? Other questions that I had no answers for were did Maggie find Trish in the ladies room or did she go to the store room to get Trish because I started looking for her? Did she take Trish to meet Alice Mayfield or did she take Trish to the store room where Tim was waiting for her?

Why was I thinking those thoughts about Maggie? Because of all the girls nights out that she had gone on with Trish and because of Trish telling Tim to do her hard like he "used to."

I really wanted to believe that Trish was "out of it" so it was easy for me to believe that she was "led" into that store room and Maggie was the last person I saw with Trish before I saw Trish bent over those beer cases and when I saw her she was "leading" Trish away. Maybe I wasn't being fair to Maggie. Maybe she did take Trish to meet the Mayfield woman and then Tim had caught her and led her to the store room. I could never know unless I asked Trish and I couldn't do that because then she would know that I knew what she had done or if she hadn't known what she was doing she would want to know what the hell I was talking about.

As soon as we were in the garage Trish was trying to open the door and was saying, "Hurry baby, hurry. I'm horny baby and I need it." Luckily the kids were staying the night with Trisha's folks so they wouldn't see their mother in the condition she was in. I helped her into the bedroom and as soon as we were there she pulled away from me and started taking off her clothes. When her panties hit the floor I saw that the crotch was soaking wet. That Trish could just drop them in front of me when they were in that condition and be so ready to make love to me while she was still leaking Tim's juices was just one more thing that led me to believe that she was still so out of it that she didn't know what was going on. I mean what just fucked woman was going to willingly fuck her significant other knowing that she was still leaking the cum of her lover?

Once stripped Trish turned and pulled down the bed covers and as she did I saw a trace of cum running down the inside of her left thigh. It was sick of me and I know it, but suddenly I wanted to know what my wife would feel like after just having been fucked by another man. While Trish got on the bed, laid back and spread her legs I quickly undressed and got on the bed. Normally when Trish and I make love I start by eating her pussy and when I got between her legs her hands went to my head to guide me down. I don't know if it was just reflex because that was the way we always did it or because she knew she was full of another man and wanted to see what it would be like to have me taste him, but I wasn't going to go there. No way! I might have been sick enough to want to know what it would be like to take sloppy seconds, but I was in no way curious about what she would taste like.