Triumph of the Clit

Story Info
An androgynous business woman fucks her new assistant.
4.3k words
4.45
140.3k
103
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RabbitPrince
RabbitPrince
1,107 Followers

Colleen Hughes had forged her destiny solely by force of her will. Her parents were lower class working folk, from a small town in rural Saskatchewan. She was born in a one-room house with a wooden floor, just down the street from the grain elevator which was the only centre of economic activity for the isolated community in the barren, windswept northern prairies. Without any financial help from her parents, she had put herself through business school and moved to the west coast. By sheer tenacity and perseverance, she worked her way into the business community, proving her worth, meeting and exceeding all her employers and colleagues' expectations, learning, growing and innovating. She was a one-woman force to be reckoned with.

Now at 31 years old, she was one of the youngest, and only female, senior vice president in a large management corporation doing business internationally. She had a reputation for being hard-nosed and straight shooting. She got right to the point, demanded information, accepted no compromises, and got astounding results. She had received numerous awards and accolades from the business community and an honorary degree from a prominent university as well. In all respects, she was a resounding success. From humble beginnings, she had seized the world by the throat and forced it into submission.

The only thing that was missing from her life, although anyone that knew her would never have guessed it had even crossed her mind, was romance. She had always been androgynous; a few would even go as far as to say butchy. Since an early stint with the Air Cadets, she had learned the utility of shortly cropped hair, and had kept her dark red hair short and neat ever since. There was nothing overly masculine about her face; she was slightly pixieish, with tiny features and an angular jaw. The problem was that there was nothing particularly feminine about her either. Her lips were thin, her eyes small and her lashes short; her frame was square and boyish, she had no breasts to speak of. Her nipples were dark and protuberant, that was the only reason she wore a bra. And also to try to accentuate her chest with a bit of padding, to try to give some indication that she was, in fact, a woman.

Most people assumed that she was a lesbian, or perhaps asexual. The latter assumption was probably due to her reactions from all the teasing and abuse she had endured in her schooling years. Having a completely flat chest and boyish features had set her up as the butt for many cruel jokes and jibes over the years. The result was that she pretended to not have any interest in sex or relationships at all.

She was not what was typical as far as women and women's interests anyway. The way that most girls interacted with guys was alien to her. The sauve, macho types never did anything for her other than fill her with revulsion, and mousy, geeky guys never did anything for her either. More and more of her friends just figured she was a completely closeted lesbian, but nothing could be further from the truth. She did not find women in the least way attractive. For whatever reason, and in no way did she feel she could confide in anyone else, but the guys she found attractive were sensitive, effeminate, artistic and fabulous. For the most part, this meant that the men she found most irresistible were flaming homosexuals.

No doubt about it, the best way to describe Colleen was a queer trapped in a woman's body.

Adding to her sexual anomaly was her genitalia themselves. Her labia were tiny, thin wrinkles surrounding a miniscule vaginal entrance. She was barely able to work her baby finger inside, and indeed, had only done so a handful of times when she masturbated. She was terrified of being penetrated, and could not imagine surrendering her virginity to any man willingly. Contrasting her entrance was an absolutely enormous clitoris. It was amazingly sensitive, and when engorged with excitement, it reached a full inch and a half in length. She was mortified that someone would see it when she became aroused, and in her youth she had taken to wearing very baggy pants that would help to conceal the evidence of her "hard-on", should it come to be.

If anything, she felt that she was "intersexed", although her identity was definitely that of a woman.

After a few bumbled attempts at high school romance, being completely unable to find any emotional connection, embarrassed about her body and her "equipment", she rebuffed any sense of being a sexual human being and threw her energies completely behind her education and her career.

Now, in her spacious office at the 44th floor of the building she worked in, she reviewed a series of documents that had been arranged for her. She took a sip of the strong, black coffee that her administrative assistant, Regan, had placed before her. Colleen was focusing and revving herself up before the task for the months to come. A new project was starting up overseas, and it was to be her task to oversee the entire operation and ensure that it went smoothly.

A series of promotions, new hirings, and reshuffles meant that she had hired a new executive assistant. Out of twelve candidates, Jonny Kang was the best qualified. She had hired him by web conference interview, and his flight had been due to arrive today. She had received confirmation that he was indeed arrived, in the car arranged, and on his way to the office. She anticipated an all-nighter to make sure she was ready for the morning, and let him know that he was fully expected to be there to assist her on through until the morning. He seemed more than eager to meet her requirements, and this pleased her. She demanded competence, energy, enthusiasm and excellence in her assistants, and by all accounts Jonny seemed to have all of those in spades.

Regan had buzzed her and let her know that Jonny had arrived and would be in her office presently. She gave Regan permission to go home for the night. It would just be her and Jonny in the office from now until 6AM the next morning.

"Hello Ms. Hughes," Jonny said as he entered her office. "I'm so very glad to finally meet you in person. Shall we get right to work?"

"...Yes, yes we shall," Colleen replied. Jonny looked much more striking in person than he had over the webcam. His suit was immaculate: shiny, expensive, and Italian. He placed his brief case on the table and opened it smartly. His black hair was swept up in a modern, almost punkish do. His features were a mix of Asian and European. He looked somewhat androgynous himself, and had an intense, deliberate aura about him that took her quite aback.

Somewhat distractedly, she brought him up to speed as best as she could about what needed to be accomplished before the morning. To her surprise and delight, she found him incredibly adept and intuitive; able to take up her thoughts and descriptions and move them into exactly the conclusions she was intending to lead him to. They ended up sharing several smiles as they worked, and quickly began building on each other's energy until they were nearly a frenzy of paper, computer screens, charts, graphs, maps, and diagrams. Four hours had whizzed by before either of them had come up for air.

Colleen looked at the clock. Amazed, she realized that they had accomplished what she thought it would take them at least another three hours to complete. Her blood was racing and her breathing accelerated. She took a moment to take stock. Her mind went over the events of the last few hours. She could hardly believe it. Everything she said, every move she made, every concept she illustrated, Jonny seemed to be in lock-step with her. Even anticipating her actions. There was some deep, unspoken communication taking place, one that she did not yet fully understand. Excited, she contemplated how thrilling it was going to be to have an assistant who so fully, completely was with her every bit of the way. And they had only met a few hours ago!

Her mind was flipping between the project, the past, the present, and all variety of imaginings as to what her future working relationship with Jonny Kang might hold. She became aware that he was silently regarding her as she came back to herself. He seemed to be in neutral, simply idling until she gave him further direction.

She paused, her hands flat on her desk, and stared deeply into his eyes. They were brown. An intense, flashing brown, that glowed with intelligence and subtlety. His face was immaculately sculpted. Yes, yes, he was very attractive. A somewhat weak chin and thin body would have left many women cold, but Colleen suddenly felt flushed looking at him. His expression instantly changed, slightly startled. He returned her gaze like a deer in the headlights.

And she knew. A throbbing energy pulsed in her loins and a shiver ran through her whole body. The many years she had denied and repressed her sex drive were swept aside, as she felt her nipples harden and her cleft begin moistening with desire. Jonny kept staring at her, his expression melting slowly into a semblance of almost fear. Perhaps he didn't know what was coming next. But the wordless exchange between them screamed loudly and clearly. There was no denying it.

Colleen's clitoris became engorged and began erecting. Her temperature rose and she began to perspire. She could not fully grasp what she was feeling, but it was overwhelming. And she knew. She knew that he would do whatever she wanted.

"Jonny," she said simply.

"Ahem... Uh, yes, Ma'am?" he replied. He swallowed nervously.

"I have a task for you. I know it wasn't in the job description or the interview. But we've got an excellent head start on tomorrow, and I think we should take a break. Does that sound like a good idea?"

"Yes..." he answered. "If you think it is, then it is."

She smiled to herself. Warm sensations were creeping all over her body. She had never known arousal and excitement like this! What was happening? Her clit was throbbing, engorged and pounding with her pulse. She rubbed her thighs together slightly, stifling a moan of pure desire.

"Come here, Jonny," she said. A flash of panic went through her as she realized what she was about to do. Then she saw his eyes as he slowly approached her and she redoubled her conviction.

She unbuttoned and unzipped her skirt. Her head was almost swimming! How had she possibly suddenly become so bold? She had only met this young man a matter of hours ago! Sliding her skirt to the floor, she looked him in his deep, brown eyes, and commanded, "Kneel down."

He did as she ordered wordlessly, kneeling on the rich carpet of her office before her desk as she hooked her thumbs into her hose and panties, and began sliding them down her thighs. She blushed, partly in the shame and brazenness of her impulsion, and partly in complete, raging lust.

He stared in front of him as she revealed her hairy bush and denuded her lower half completely save for her hose and panties around her ankles and her shiny black flat-bottom shoes. She had never done this before with anyone! She had never even considered it! Yet, there she was, all but naked from the waist down, with a gorgeous young man kneeling a mere two feet in front of her! He seemed almost hypnotized. A terrified thought blasted through her mind, that he would see her gigantic clit and be horrified, that he would cringe in disgust and recoil, but then she looked at him again a knew that he would not. Dominant, triumphant lust raged through her whole nervous system. Exultant joy filled her. And delicious, sumptuous anticipation.

"Suck my clit," she told him deliberately.

Saying nothing, he simply leaned in and sought between her thighs with his mouth. Colleen gasped and shuddered, as to her utter astonishment, and yet she knew that he would do exactly that, he drew her tumescent love-button into his eager mouth and began slurping on it.

Her breath was torn from her as she grunted in ecstatic pleasure and complete shock. She had given up all hope long ago that anyone would be doing exactly what Jonny was doing to her right now. And was he good! So incredible! He was slurping and licking her rigid nub like it was the most delicious thing he'd ever tasted. Little teasing flicks with his tongue, long drags of his lips across her quivering flesh, deep, intense sucks as he drew her whole mons into his mouth. In moments she was groaning and gasping out with the sheer joy of what she was feeling.

She need give him no further direction. Even when she had the urge to guide him or encourage him, the breath was taken from her in waves of pure sexual excitement. This was amazing! This was too much! She was going to cum!!

She felt an electric buzzing, a tension of urgency, a gripping sensation that seized her whole being, starting in her belly and engulfing her entirely. Jonny seemed to sense her need and sucked directly on her clit, hungrily drawing on it, pulling it deep into his mouth with an intense, rhythmic slurping. Colleen doubled over, every muscle in her body clenched tight. She was past reason and thought, her brain completely overloaded with sensation.

Jonny flicked her clit a few times with his tongue. Colleen screamed. Her hips bucked rapidly and she mashed her vulva onto his face. He was sucking desperately as wave after wave of thunderous orgasm battered her like a hurricane wind. She threw her head back and howled out her tormented bliss, writhing and grinding as her clit sang out in glorious, fiery ecstasy.

He felt her quake and tremble beneath his ministrations, and sensed that he should lessen his sensuous, oral assault on her hyper-sensitive nub, gently and slowly taking her down and finally releasing her, tenderly, lovingly. She was vibrating from head to toe, barely in control of her own muscles. Her breath heaved in rasping sobs, as she slowly descended from the heights of heaven and reclaimed her own body.

Sweat was dripping down her face and she felt like her whole body was covered in goose bumps. Her eyes opened and focused. As she panted to regain her breath, she gazed down at Jonny, kneeling before her.

"Get up," she breathed. "Take your clothes off. All of them."

He rose. "Um, all of them, Ms. Hughes?" he asked.

"All of them," she said huskily. "I want to see you naked."

"Uh, ok," he began as he removed his jacket and began untying his tie. "It's just that, I, um, I've never, uh..."

Colleen just stood there, observing him disrobe as she leaned back on her desk and focused on drawing her breathing out more slowly. Was he trying to say that he was a virgin?

He continued undressing, removing his shirt, shoes, socks and trousers. He wore a pair of silk boxer briefs underneath, and here he hesitated. He was blushing a deep crimson. He seemed to be having some kind of internal struggle as Colleen silently watched him, slowly unbuttoning her own shirt and drinking in the spectacle. She said nothing. After a few tense moments, he closed his eyes and pursed his lips, and in one deliberate motion, bent down and lowered his briefs to the floor. Then he rose again to stand before her nude.

Her eyes almost popped out of their sockets. He was huge. No, he was bigger than huge. This gigantic sausage protruded from his pubis, hanging two thirds of the way down his thigh. It was obscenely thick, and was throbbing and swelling as he stood there with his eyes shut tight. His pubic hair was completely absent, either shaved meticulously or waxed or lasered. His testicles were average sized, but looked tiny in comparison to the massive, uncircumcised penis that hung a full eleven inches down. It was also a solid three, maybe three and a half inches thick where it bulged in the middle.

Colleen was utterly stunned. She knew that she was never intending to allow him to penetrate her, but she literally had no idea what to do with a penis that size. Had she intended to give him a blowjob? No, but then what? Had she just wanted to see him naked? Maybe... But then, staring at his slight form, blushing deeply, as his monster dick throbbed and bobbed, fully engorged yet unable to point anywhere but straight down due to its great weight, Colleen got a notion. Once it struck her, it was almost a compulsion. An obsession. And it made her rock hard clitoris pound to even greater hardness and size, almost painfully raging with her pulse.

She finished unbuttoning her shirt and kicked out of her hose and shoes. In a near trance, naked, she stepped up to his trembling form. She reached out and gently took his penis in her hands. He shuddered and his breathing skipped. He was panting very shallow gulps of air now, his eyes still closed and his hands out by his hips, reflexively clutching and kneading the air.

His member was tremendous; thick and warm to the touch, soft skinned, and slightly yielding in its hardness. She would have been surprised if a dick that size would have been able to be rock hard -- like her clit was. Her clit was harder than a rock. Especially at the thought of was she was about to do.

Gently, she took his cock in her left hand and began peeling back the foreskin with her right. His glans was pinkish in colour. It was a good two and a half inches in diameter. Colleen felt her vagina moisten even more and her clit pounded with sexual fury. She placed her clitoris at the tip of his penis. The two bundles of erectile tissue met with an electric kiss, sending shivers through both owners. Jonny's cock was dripping precum. Colleen smeared it around her clit, the sensation driving her past horny to some realm of demonic sexual frenzy. Jonny moaned.

Colleen secured his foreskin against his shaft with her left hand, and wide-eyed with passion, spread the tip of his penis with the thumb and forefinger of her right. Mad with savage need, she placed her rigid clitoris against his pee-hole. She began a slippery grinding, gliding her nub all over the tip of his penis and against the opening of his urethra, slipping and sliding with delicious friction through his pre-cum. She then held his penis firm, spread the head wider with her fingers, and replaced her clit at the opening in his cock head. She began pushing. He gasped and barked out a cry of alarm. She pressed harder. Jonny cried out in distress as he whipped his head from side to side. He held steady though. Colleen's clit could have carved its way into a diamond it was so hard, her lust boiling over into a rage. She held his cock fast and drove her clit harder against his urethra. He began calling out in pain as she thrust her hips forward and forced his cock down against her shaft with all her might.

Jonny howled out, grasping at his own hair, warbling in agony as her clit bored its way into his cock. Finally, with exultant joy, she was in!! She gasped in incredulity and gawked wide eyed and open-mouthed down at their crotches, where she saw the rigid pink shaft of her own clitty disappear into the massive bright red meatus of his titanic prick. With frantic savagery, she began thrusting her hips while she kept a death-grip on his meat. Oblivious to his tortured cries, she became a rabid animal, humping like dog, completely lost in the indescribable triumphant ecstasy she was experiencing as with her glistening clitoris, she brutally fucked his urethra.

As he whimpered and bleated with searing pain, she felt another orgasm approach. But this was different. This was something new. She felt this one in the soles of her feet and the back of her neck. Then the base of her spine. Lust compelled her to drive deeper, ever deeper into the tip of his dilated dick. Her hips were pounding almost involuntarily at a jack-rabbit pace of fucking fury, as she grabbed his dick in a crushing grip and slammed her clit a full two inches up his cock. He squealed in anguish as she came, roaring like a lion, her body seized in spasm. She shuddered and convulsed as rapture blasted her soul. Her orgasm was more powerful, more explosive, and more gut-wrenchingly satisfying than any she could have possibly imagined, as for the first time, she squirted an astounding fountain of girl-jizz all over Jonny's cock, thighs, and groin.

RabbitPrince
RabbitPrince
1,107 Followers
12