Trouble

Story Info
The cops of Law & Order Criminal Intent are on the case.
1.1k words
3.5
12.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't know if she thought she was going to get away with it. she knew she should have stopped sooner. She was just thinking... if she could get a million, then she'd cut it out.

Just past half, and Bobby came to visit her.

"What did he look like?" Her partner in the robberies was 6'1", brown hair.

"Probably 5'11" she lied, "black hair."

"He had a mask?"

"Yes," she realized where he was going with it. "I saw hair sticking out of the bottom of the ski mask. It was probably shoulder length.

"skin?" almost pasty.

"Olive."

He wrote down the description.

"I really appreciate this."

"What's that?"

"You trying so hard to catch the guy who robbed us." I walked closer to him, put a hand on his arm.

He didn't pull away.

"Just doing my job." She couldn't believe he used that cheesy line. He must've liked her.

"Well, I appreciate it. It was so scary." I put a hand on his chest.

"We'll catch him." He pushed her hair behind her ear. She looked up at him with that admiring look she was sure guys like him lived for.

He kissed her softly, looking into her eyes.

Her hero.

She slipped his jacket off, and he put his arms around her protectively. she clung to him, her body telling him, 'please protect me.'

"I feel so much better knowing you're the one who's going to catch him."

She unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off. He looked guilty for a moment, but he got over it.

They always seem to get over it.

She slipped her hands under his shirt, caressing his skin. He pulled it off, revealing his broad shoulders, and barrel chest. She kissed him again, and he held onto her tight. He unzipped her shirt, and slipped off, caressing her skin lightly.

"I could get fired for this..." he muttered.

"We can stop." She said, as she kissed his neck. He scoffed, and kissed hers.

They never stop.

"Or you can follow me."

He followed her.

They made love slowly, sweetly, in the soft light.

She smiled afterwards, and let him feel like her superman. She leaned on her hand and sighed, admiring his body. That was no act. She loved his body; it was so strong and masculine. It was disappointing that she couldn't keep seeing him, not without being caught.

But it wasn't the last time she saw him.

When he left her, she was confident that she'd get away with it. That boyscout wouldn't want to think he had been consorting with the bad guy.

He had her go to a line up. She looked at his face 'for reassurance', and he glanced at the third man a bit to long.

"Number three." She told him.

he smiled proudly.

"I'm so glad you caught him."

She took his arm in one hand, briefly caressing his deltoid with the other, then pulled away as if it'd been a mistake.

He puffed out his chest so proudly she could almost see the S on his chest.

"Why don't you come by later." she invited, before leaving to go home.

"I'll see what I can do."

At 6:00. there was a knock on the door. She looked outside and saw him, and opened it excitedly.

She opened the door and invited him in.

"I'm glad you decided to come by."

"Well," he replied, "How could I resist?" He pulled the door shut behind him.

"That's what I was going for."

"You're going to get me in trouble."

"Yeah," She replied, "I don't care."

"You're a bad girl, aren't you?" he said, kissing her neck.

"Why?" she asked, "You like that?"

He crashed down on the couch and sighed.

"All those goddamn kiss asses." He grumbled, "By the time I'm done their, I'm so fucking tired of it, you know?"

"I can be bad."

"Yeah? Maybe I should cuff you, and make you tell me why you're bad."

"You try and make me." She challenged.

He stood up, turned her around and cuffed her. He kissed her neck, and unbuttoned her blouse. He groped at her breasts.

"What have you ever done that's bad?" He teased.

"Wouldn't you like to know?"

"Yeah," he whispered in her ear, "I would." He scooped her up in his thick, strong arms, carrying her into her room and dropping her on the bed. "Now tell me."

He kissed her breasts.

"What if I don't want to?"

"I'll make you." He pulled down her jeans.

"That'll teach me." He lighty teased her slit with his tongue. She inhaled sharply. He pulled away.

"Why did you stop?"

"Tell me."

"I'm making it with a cop." She teased.

"That doesn't make you bad; you're allowed to make it with me. I'm not allowed to make it with a witness."

"I smoke weed."

He stripped down and climbed on top of her, and she wrapped her legs around his body. He only allowed his tip to penetrate her.

"It's something, but I still think you're just another good girl, trying to chase the knight in shining armor cop."

"Shut up," she argued, "I am not." He rubbed against her lightly.

"Why not?"

"I roll." She admitted.

He thrust into her once, and held his cock inside her.

"You think that's bad? Damn." He pulled out, and leaned back on his heels. "You are just a good girl."

"I helped rob that bank."

"Well," he mocked, "You, lie, it's something." He got on top of her again.

"I'm not."

"How could you be in on it? You were behind the register."

"I texted him whenever I had a lot of cash, after asking for a drop, when the manager was busy, and wouldn't come take the drop yet, I did it if someone else asked too."

"Not the guy you fingered, was it?" He said, as he began to fuck her.

She let out a small moan.

"Not even the guy I described." She laughed.

"So where's the cash?" he asked, fucking her harder.

"In my crawl space."

"You're bad after all." He slowly pulled back.

"Don't stop." She pleaded.

"You confessed while we drank pop in your living room."

"I'll say anything you want." He slammed into her, making her scream. He recited the miranda while he was fucking her.

He uncuffed her and threw her her clothes.

"You keep your promise you can get more when you get out. Shouldn't be to long if you give up your buddy."

"Anything you want." She repeated as she got dressed, and let him cuff her again. She was smiling as she walked to his car. "Just as long as you come visit me."