TSTC01: Cum Shy to Cum Slut Day 01

Story Info
Day 1 of Sofie's training.
3.3k words
4.27
62.5k
30

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 11/04/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy had dressed smart -- she liked to give an impression of strict authority on the first day of training. However, due to her body shape the tight, overstuffed business jacket, low cut shirt and short skirt looked like the design of a horny cartoonist. Her firm, supple tit flesh shook gently back and forth as she slipped into a pair of black high-heels, and placed her thin-framed glasses on her nose. She could see fine without them, but they looked good and again, it was all about making an impression upon the new girls. If they thought of her as an authority figure from the get go, it not only made them that much easier to command during their training, but also drove the Sluts crazy on the occasion when she sunk to their level and became personally involved in their training. Going from smartly-dressed business professional to foul-mouthed whore had turned even the most heterosexual of Sluts into her willing lesbo fuck slave in the past.

She checked her watch, three minutes until the start of the week. As she walked across the basement she was approached by her personal assistant and her most trusted subordinate. Zoe was beautiful, slightly younger than Lucy, but with almost as much sexual prowess. She had begun her time at the clinic as a Slut, but Lucy had sensed something in her during her training. Being submissive made her wet, but she could switch -- play at being dominant too. Zoe's real talent was her imagination, a lot of the most cruel, intricate and complicated training schemes created were Zoe's brainchildren rather than her own.

"Here," she said, handing Lucy a clipboard with statistics and facts about each girl digested into an easy to read file. "Seven sluts this week, who was it you had your eye on for main focus?"

Whilst Lucy liked to start the week smart, Zoe mostly dressed the same -- leather and latex bondage gear of various intricate designs. The ensemble she was currently wearing was one of her favorites -- purple and black, skin tight, little more than a pair of tiny panties and a bra studded with real silver rings. The genius of the outfit was that when Zoe got horny and lost control, as she so often did, the cups of the bra could be removed, leaving her round tits accessible, though supported by a frame of leather straps. Likewise, the centre of her panties could be torn away with relative ease, leaving her cunt and asshole wide open ready to be eaten by whichever slut she took a liking to.

Zoe stepped onto tiptoe and kissed her on the mouth, slipping her tongue gently between her lips and teasing at her own. Lucy felt her heart flutter -- it was their usual greeting, but it still made her spine tingle sometimes. She reached down and cupped one of Zoe's soft buttocks in her hand, lifting it gently just to feel the weight. She shifted angle slightly, forcing her giant tits against Zoe's more than adequate own.

"This one," Lucy said, placing a fingertip atop a photograph of the beautiful Sofie Underwood smiling nervously at the camera.

"Mmm," Zoe purred as they took their places on their perspective thrones at the end of the room. "Cum Shy to Cum Slut. Sounds fun."

And with that, Lucy pressed a button to have the girls sent in, and the week's training began.

Seven girls entered -- each different. One was a nineteen year old blonde who wanted to give herself over entirely into masochism. One was a red-haired Polish immigrant who wanted to be dressed like a whore and used in public around the city. One was a Hollywood-esque MILF who looked like an 80's pornstar and had just got divorced. All of them had something in common -- they wanted to be fucked, forced to stretch their limits, and changed into Sluts. They would give up their prior identities and become something new.

They had all been briefed prior to arrival -- they knew the rules, they knew the sort of thing that might happen to them, and they were all prepared. Lucy insisted that each subject start the week washed, completely shaved beneath the neck, and ready to be fucked. They had been placed upon a course of pills that not only acted as contraception, but also left their holes more supple, acted as a pain killer for if they were over-fucked, and pumped them full of a POWERFUL designer-aphrodisiac.

"Walk in silently," Lucy commanded as the seven began their march down the stairs. The quiet background chatter ended immediately. "Whoever enters last, shut the door to the club behind you. Please form an orderly line across the room before us."

The girls did as they were told. They looked at Lucy with blank, nervous faces. They had no idea just how intense things would become.

"Good," Lucy purred. "My name is Lucy, I am second in command here, but for the purposes of your training, I am the boss. For the meantime I insist that you refer to me as Mistress or Goddess. As the week passes, that might change. You have all read your contracts so just a few quick reminders -- from this point on you are my personal slave. If I, or any of the other instructors tell you to do something, you do it, is that understood?"

Seven voices in various states of nervousness replied in unison.

"Let's test that, shall we. I am going to ask you to do the same thing I ask every new group of Sluts to do. You were told to wear nothing but underwear beneath your coats when you arrived to do. Remove your coats."

It was always interesting to see how the dynamic would work with a new bunch of Sluts. Sometimes they hesitated, sometimes they were willing, sometimes they laughed shyly or even admired each other's bodies lustfully. In this instance all the girls obediently disrobed, most turning their eyes to the ground as they did so. Lucy surveyed their bodies one by one, licking her lips as she took in Sofie's soft curved thighs, shaven pussy, and shapely hips.

"Turn around," she said. "Bend over and spread your legs."

They did as they were told, quicker even than before. Lucy's heart raced at the raw power she felt at having command of the seven forms before her. She took the time to examine each girl, each round ass pointed towards her, each shaved cunt just beneath, each hanging pair of suckable, teasable tits.

"Very good sluts. Now -- turn back to face me and get on your knees as if you were about to suck cock. You might want to get used to this position -- some of you will be doing a lot of it over the coming week." The redheaded Polish girl let loose a sigh of sexual frustration as she straightened her back and subconsciously opened her pouting lips. Lucy felt Zoe stiffen beside her, apparently finding her own special project from the group.

"Now, open your mouths as wide as you can and stick out your little slutty tongues. Now with your hands I want you to lift your tits towards me." She waited until all seven had obeyed. "Good. This is known as Position One. If I tell you to wait for me then I expect to find you in this position when I arrive. It's the ultimate display of slutty submission -- your tits are lifted towards me -- they belong to me. You are on your knees -- ready to serve. Your mouth is gaping open -- ready to be fucked. Your tongue is out -- I can grab the back of your head and bury it in my pussy or asshole if I so choose. You will start drooling all over your tits and you will not close your mouth -- it shows how submissive you are, plus with the size of the cocks and toys you'll be seeing over the next five days I assure you that you will be veeeery thankful for every drop of lubrication you can get. Understood, sluts?"

Seven voices replied in the affirmative, some stronger and more confident than before -- others little more than shy whispers.

"Good. In that case, let us start the training. Lets begin with something simple."

A line of men entered the room from the back door. They were shirtless, dressed only beneath the waist. All seven were attractive, their body's sculpted to near perfection, and all seven were carrying huge bulges in their jeans. One by one the procession formed a line opposite the sluts, turning to face them.

"These are seven of my Helpers. Helpers have no real authority, unlike myself and Zoe here, but they are above you in the pecking order. Some of you will be seeing a lot of Helpers over your time here, and you will notice that all of them share certain traits. All of them have gigantic cocks, insatiable sexual appetites, and..." she looked straight into Sofie's dark eyes. "They all cum huge bucket-loads."

"Okay sluts!" Zoe cried out cheerfully. "Get sucking!"

Sofie was aware of Lucy's eyes boring down on her from atop the throne. Still in Position One, she gently massaged the soft tits flesh in each hand, then looked up into the eyes of the Helper towering over her. He was handsome, almost ridiculously so, with pale skin, surfer hair and bright blue eyes.

"You ready for this, girl?" he asked in a smooth deep voice.

She had known that the Training would involve cheating on her boyfriend, as had he, but it was still a slight thrill to think that she was about to touch another dude's cock. One look at the oversized bulge in his jeans was enough to kick her heart into higher gear and make her mouth water. She couldn't get the thought of cock out of her mind. She still didn't know how she'd react when there was cum involved, but in the meantime she wanted to suck like a whore. She licked her lips slowly.

"Don't make me beg for it," she said with a wicked smile. She caught the bulge twitching.

"Sure thing," the Helper replied, unbuttoning his jeans and slowly peeling down the zip.

Her pussy practically flooded at the sight of the thick cock meat as he withdrew it. Not even half-hard it was easily as big as the ones she had seen in porn. Estimating it at probably close to 8 inches long, and a full six around soft, Sofie felt her entire body aching to be filled. A quick glance down the line and she realised that all the Helpers were packing serious heat. Only the slightly less handsome man standing before the goggle-eyed MILF was larger, and even then only by about an inch. The MILF's jaw had practically dropped open and saliva was drooling from between her over-inflated lips.

"Oh. My. God," she murmured. "I am gonna be like, your eternal suck slave." And with that she took his cock in her hands and guided it between her lips.

"Hey, this isn't a spectator sport," Sofie's Helper chuckled, and when she turned around she found his fully hard dick staring her in the face. "Get your lips round it and suck you little whore."

Sofie smiled, reached out and took the huge cock. It was so thick she could hardly get her hands around it, and so heavy that she could barely lift it. The head was round and shiny, perfectly shaped to split open her lips, and the shaft was wrapped in thick veins that she just wanted to feel inside her wet cunt. Instead, she wetted her tongue and ran it along the entire length. Feeling naughty, she spat on the head, then used her hands to spread the moisture as far down the shaft as possible.

Then it was in her mouth. The huge head tasted better than anything she had ever had in her mouth before. Whether it was a natural flavour or an affect of the aphrodisiacs, Sofie couldn't be sure, but she wanted more. She wrapped her lips around the ever-stiffening cock and sucked it gently. The Helper moaned, and gently stroked her hair as she teased the underside of his head with her tongue and sucked deeper with her lips. In her heightened state, even having her hair played with felt amazing. Her jaw was already aching, and her knees hurt from being on the floor, but that felt so far away -- all Sofie could concentrate on was the feeling of the thick cock in her slutty mouth.

The room was filling with the sounds of wet sucking and moans from the Helpers and Sluts alike. One of the sluts, a short asian girl, had already grown accustomed to the Helper's meat in her mouth, and was forcing him to thrust deeper and deeper into her with her hands wrapped around his thighs. The Polish redhead was teasing her Helper, but it was clearly getting to her. Her pale cheeks were glowing bright red and there was a visible trickle of pussy juice pooling around her knees. She took the head into her mouth and sucked it audibly, letting it pop out, then did the same again. A little further along the line he MILF's eyes were closed and she was making the mmm noises of someone enjoying an expensive meal as she sucked his cock and gently stroked his balls.

"You going to let that little slut beat you in a deepthroat contest?" the Helper asked Sofie, his voice so deep and thick that it made her clit shiver.

She pulled him from her mouth leaving huge thick lines of saliva stretching from his shining head to her drooling lips. She swallowed, caught a taste of him in her spit and felt her nipples stiffen.

"Fuck no, stud. Make me your little whore!"

Somewhere in the back of her mind she found herself shocked. She had never been someone who minded talking dirty, but she was surprised by just how filthy she was being in front of a man she had only just met. She tried to fight it for a moment, then just surrendered.

"Show me what you can do with that fucking cunt-breaker! Make me suck it like a cheap whore! Use my throat like a sleeve for your fucking horse cock and then fill my stomach like your own personal cum dump!"

She forced it back into her open mouth and felt a wave of pleasure roll over her entire body. Her tits throbbed, desperate to be played with. Her clit was burning with need for attention and her insides felt like an empty, open void that needed filling. Then his hands were stroking through her hair and clasping together around the back of her head. She took a deep inhale through her nose, let go of his cock and started playing with her tits. He thrust once, forcing close to nine-inches of meat into the back of her throat, banging on the door of her oesophagus. She wretched and writhed, but just kept kneading her fun bags together. He thrust again, another inch deeper -- his cock blocking the airway into her throat for a second, then retreating. Sofie was vaguely aware of other Helper's commenting on her performance, urging the Sluts they were using to outperform her. It was a deep psychological game utilised to encourage competition and it was working. The room was now just a sea of gagging and spluttering as each Slut tried harder and harder.

She started frantically circling her clit with four fingers, working both tits with the other hand as her Helper pounded harder and harder.

"Yeah, you like that you little fuckslut? You like being a piece of trash whore?"

She screamed agreement around the solid log threatening to break her jaw as she came closer and closer to orgasm.

"Sofie," Lucy's soft voice cut through the fog of arousal she was lost in. "If you want to cum you have to let him cum on you first. Either all over your face, all over your tits, or right inside your mouth so you can swallow it."

She froze.

The Helper kept relentlessly pounding her throat, but her body was refusing to co-operate. She knew she only had to play with herself a little longer and she would have the strongest orgasm of her life, she just had to keep doing her thing, let him keep doing his and soon she would be spasming out of control as he treated her like the cum-dump she desperately wanted to be.

Her helper grunted and she felt his meat swelling, saw his gargantuan shaved balls contracting as he started to cum inside her throat. Then, as if driven by some instinct, she forced him out of her mouth and pointed his cock at the wall before the first drop had even touched her tongue.

The first load was more than a bucketful. It splashed against the wall like a gigantic burst water-balloon. It was followed by six more equally large loads of thick white cream before slower, smaller loads began firing. Sofie tried to stop herself but soon her hands were desperately working her tits and she was piston-fucking her cunt with her free hand. The thought of it going over her body, even though she had chickened out at the last moment, had been enough to drive her completely to the edge.

"Oh God!" she screamed. "I can't help it! Forgive me mistress! Forgive me!"

The other Helpers were starting to cum, and seeing her fellow Sluts taking each load made her shiver and quake and scream with pleasure.

The MILF was knocked onto her back by a gargantuan cumshot that plastered her hair back and drenched her face. The second bounced directly off of her over-sized fake tits and sent them wobbling like creamy jelly. The cute asian girl pulled her Helper's meat out and aimed it for her face, stroking it with two hands.

"Give me breakfast!" She begged over and over again deliriously. "Fill my stomach you freak of nature!"

She too, would have been knocked back if she had not been grasping hold of her Helper's dick as it fired strings of hot thick cum into her mouth. One jet filled her cheeks to the point of bursting, then poured down her chin and onto her small, shapely tits. The next she managed to catch, close her mouth around and desperately swallow.

As the hand on her clit became a blur of movement, Sofie imagined it was her swallowing the gargantuan load and started quivering beyond all control. She fell to the floor, thrusting her hips against her hand, then added to the general mess of the room by squirting her own hot load against the stone wall alongside her Helper's. She screamed for close to ten seconds as she came hard. Then she collapsed.

"The little Slut passed out," her Helper shrugged at a furious Lucy.

"Good," she growled. "She needs to be taught a lesson when she wakes up. Zoe, take her to the punishment room for the rest of the day and get creative. By the end of tomorrow's session with me she will sell every hole in her body just for a hot load. When the rest of the new subject's are done here, get them to gather every drop and put it aside. I'll want to use it for Sofie tomorrow."

And with that Lucy stood and strode from the room, already working her tits as soon as her back was turned. How dare she defy a direct order not to cum? As soon as she had retired to her office for a few hours and vented her stress, Lucy would head to the I.T. department and prepare the Sofie's training for the next day. It was going to be intense.