Tumbling off the Cliff Ch. 07

Story Info
The one place they seem to be compatible, the bed.
1.4k words
4.65
11.4k
2

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/01/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shandal
shandal
291 Followers

Some people are walking disaster areas, so what would happen if a very together and successful man falls for a ditzy but sexy woman?

Sparks fly between Mitch and Lisa in this romantic story.

It is a slow build to hot sex in later chapters, with lots of clashes of personality and misunderstanding in-between.

*

Lisa stood with Mitch's arms wrapped around her waist, her back up against his front, the hardness in his groin behind his jeans up hard against the small dip at the bottom of her spine. His wet warm mouth sucked at the sensitive spot behind her ear as he squeezed her in his arms.

The large king-sized bed spread out before them in the dark, the only light in the room coming through the ceiling to floor windows covered by the cream muslin mesh curtains from the half moon in the sky.

She felt him rub his groin against her as his hands raised up to the wide baggy neckline of her multi coloured striped sweater.

"Your clothes always drive me crazy, they turn me on. I've never met anyone who dresses so flamboyant and as colourful as you. It's as if you're some exotic animal waiting to be tamed. And your shoes, I just get hard watching you walk. Those heels.....my God, so sexy...."

His soft words in her ear as he pulled down the wide neckline, down over her shoulders and halfway down her arms warmed her, setting off a flutter deep and low in her belly, the pulse starting to throb between her thighs.

Pulling down the cups of her bright pink and black lacy bra so that her breasts spilled out, hanging out and held framed by the straps and bunched up material below the round globes he continued "Soft unmarked breasts, skin so white and soft, tits so dark and hard, begging for me to bite them."

Lisa's head lay back against his shoulder as his fingers pinched the turgid ends, rolling them back and forth and then using his nails squeezing hard until her hands rose up to cover his.

"Put down your hands Lisa." He ordered, "Place them behind you."

Knowing what was coming she lowered her hands, moving them behind her between her back and his stomach, grabbing at the cotton of his top.

"Spread you legs baby........"

Moving her legs so that they were more than shoulder length apart she waited, her nipples throbbing under his tight pinch, her groin starting to moisten in anticipation.

"Wider baby...."

Balancing on the high heels, feet wide apart, feeling vulnerable she closed her eyes as Mitch's right hand left her nipple and burrowed inside the black thick tights she wore under the baggy sweater that hung half way down her thighs. Slipping inside her pants his finger found her hard clit nestling between the folds of her labia and started to manipulate it back and forth.

His mouth started to bite down the side of her neck and across her shoulder, small slight nips, followed by long wet licks, and hot open mouth sucks.

As her orgasm started to build she felt his fingers rub and twist her nipples, moving from one to the other, the fingers between her thighs moved to inside her tight hot hole, moving up and down rubbing against her most sensitive spot. Gasping she started to close her thighs and move her hands to cover his, only to hear him growl against her neck, "Keep still, don't move....."

The pressure carried on building as he worked her, breasts, nipples, neck, clit and cunt. She just stood there, arms gripping his tee shirt behind her back, feet spread wide apart high up on the three inch heels of her shoes, vulnerable and open.

Feelings pulled at her, pounding and hot, deep in her belly, low in her groin, her breasts tingled and her sensitive nipples throbbed. She could hear her panting breaths echo in her head as suddenly the colours exploded in her brain as she peaked and soared, the pleasure pouring through her body as she came apart in his arms, his hands and fingers giving her the ultimate thrill as she hit the heights and tumbled down.

Turning her around in his arms Mitch stripped off her clothes and then his, laying the compliant woman down on his bed, her small bottom hanging over the edge. Picking up her legs he placed them over his shoulders and leaning over her, his feet giving him purchase on the Sandstone tiles of the floor, his arms holding him over her, resting each side of her head, he pushed into her in one deep steady thrust. The strong and hard movement causing her to arch her back, her arms grabbing at the pure white Egyptian Cotton duvet, gasping as the still pulsing and responsive inner muscles were spread wide to accommodate his hard and heavy cock.

Giving her no time to get used to him inside of her, he moved fast and hard, deep and purposefully, taking what he wanted, wringing gasps and screams from her throat as she started to climax again, her inner nerves having had no time to settle down.

Gritting his teeth he felt his balls start to tighten as the pulsing hot and heavy pleasure poured down to concentrate in his groin, until he felt the blessed spurt of relief spill out, his own orgasm a mixture of pain and pleasure.

*

Lisa lay there in his arms, her body languid and spent, his leg thrown over hers, pinning her to the bed as he slept. She listened to his deep and steady breaths, felt the strong beat of his heart and worried about what the future would bring.

Should she tell him about the baby? How strong was his real feelings for her? Can she deal with the crazy lifestyle and public persona of the man, and did she want to.

Addicted to his sexuality, craving the feel of his body and how he made her feel, loving the way they bounced of each other, teasing and fun, she wasn't sure if she wanted to let him take over her life, to sublimate her own to be a part of his.

Especially not if she was going to always wonder if each time he was on set with some beautiful actress or crew member he would be unfaithful. She had survived Oliver's infidelity. But could she survive Mitch's again, especially with a child in the equation. Untangling herself from his body and creeping out of the bed and into the bathroom, she shut the door and as quietly as possibly threw up.

Mitch stretched and rolled over in bed, looking for Lisa, his early morning hard on expecting some attention, only to find the bed empty. Getting up and padding towards the bathroom he called out, "Lisa....babe?"

The door opened and out walked a naked Lisa, hair spiked in an early morning mess, face flushed and perky breasts pointing straight at him. His already semi hard cock twitched and got harder as he reached for her and pulled her into him.

"Mornin' babe."

Pulling back, Lisa smiled up, "Hi......got to get ready, things to do....places to see....people to meet......!" Twisting out of his reach she bent down, picking up her fallen clothes, the baggy sweater, her thick black tights. "

"What do you mean?"

Pulling on the baggy sweater, her muffled voice coming out from behind the chunky wool, "Some of us have to work for a living.....see you around."

Mitch stood there dumbfounded, watching her as she dressed.

"I thought we could spend the day together."

"You thought wrong.....I need to earn some of those crispy paper things that I hand over to people in exchange for food, rent, that kind of thing."

"If it's a question of money......."

Lisa stared at him, eyes glaring.

"I can give you some......."

"I'm not a fucking prostitute you bastard! I don't sleep with men for money...."

"I didn't mean it like that....."

"What did you mean exactly?"

"Look can we start this conversation off again. I say Mornin' babe, you give me a good morning kiss, we make love, everything is hunky dory."

"Fuck off Mitch, give yourself a wank if you're that desperate." And with that she pulled on her tights, shoved her feet in the impossibly sexy shoes and tottered out the door.

Mitch sat down on the end of the bed listening to doors slam as she left. Where had he got it wrong this time? The woman was driving him mad. But God help him he wanted her. Only thing is on what level, and just how much.

shandal
shandal
291 Followers