Tupping Tumelty Ch. 02

Story Info
Gemma's colleague Kat Stark has an enterprising idea.
1.7k words
3.4
9.9k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/02/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Writer's note

This story follows on directly from the events in chapter one. It's probably worth reading that first to get an idea about the events in this piece.

While based on real events, the sexual nature of this story is entirely fictional. I hope you enjoy it though. Please let me know if you do and I will continue the story with other members of the NUS. I've had a bit of negative feedback from the NUS...which I'm not surprised by (they're all a bit too prudish for my liking). Anyway, some positive feedback would be good...not necessarily saying it's great, but just some positive feedback of where I can improve and what it's missing. Thanks.

Kat gets the cream

Following the failure of the morning's vote on the governance review, the afternoon was a bit of a damp squib...well, for most people. I'd got lucky with the NUS President Gemma Tumelty earlier that morning so I'd got good reason to be cheerful. I was lucky enough to be sitting near to her, and the other members of NUS' executive council (think of it as a 'front bench' for student politics) and I caught Gemma's eye once or twice during the afternoon's debate. I was happy to see a smile on her face despite the morning's democratic turn of events.

Gemma was sitting next to Kat Stark, the national women's officer and that morning's chair of conference (the chair changes every few hours -- presumably so that individuals get a break from having to listen intently to the commies, nationalists and trots bleeding on about 'comrades' and the 'coming revolution'). They began talking to each other...sadly, I couldn't hear what they were saying but as they kept looking in my direction, I had a fair inkling of what it was about.

"You're friend seems keen on you," said Kat.

"Eh?" said Gemma.

"You're 'friend' -- from the alleyway -- the one who helped you 'feel better' after the vote."

"Oh. Yeah. He's probably just making sure I'm still okay -- I was fairly upset this morning."

"I bet. Come on Gemma, I'm not stupid...I didn't just 'bump' into you...I was round the corner listening. He's cute....nice pull."

"oh, Kat..."

"You don't need to say anything...I don't blame you...like I said, he's cute....to be honest, I'm a little jealous."

"Really? Of me or him?"

"A little of both," said Kat, stroking Gemma's thigh under the table. "While I couldn't vote this morning, I was as pissed off as you that the review didn't get through...and I enjoy nothing more than a good fuck to release some tension when things don't quite go my way."

"Amen to that sister," said Gemma. "Well, he's really friendly...and keen to help...I could always ask him if he'd be a shoulder for you to cry on as well."

"Don't you mean bite on?!"

Gemma smiled. "I'll see what I can do"

Gemma winked at me...I wasn't sure what it meant, but given how much fun I'd had this morning, I could only hope that she once again needed a 'shoulder to cry on'...I knew it was only sex, but god, a man could fall easily in love with that woman.

The afternoon sped on -- the same old faces made the same old arguments as we debated NUS' stance on higher education funding (tuition fees, bursaries -- whether students can afford anything more than Sainsbury's own brand jaffa cakes). Tedious does not do it justice.

Thankfully, after two hours of solid debate, and successful vote to change NUS' stance to more progressive engagement with the government, we had a break. I made a beeline for Gemma, but couldn't get close as several other delegates also wanted to speak to her. It was then I felt someone take my hand and pull me away from the crowd.

"Gemma's a bit busy -- but she said I should get you a coffee."

It was Kat -- the sexy, national women's officer. She'd had her hair done since the last NUS event I saw her at. It was still dark brown, but was now short at the back and side and long on top -- brushed forward so it covered her left eye. Usually I'd see it as a little too nu-new romantic but it suited Kat and made her look even foxier. She was also wearing her glasses and as I had a thing for women in spectacles, I was hoping this was more than just a friendly chat -- especially as she'd been looking at me lustfully after her chat with Gemma. I think Kat, like Gemma, was around 25.

"I'm fine with that...maybe you can tell me what you two were talking about during the last vote."

"Oh, nothing much...she was just telling me what a big help you were after the governance vote this morning." Said Kat, before grabbing my dick. "A very BIG help."

I was a bit taken aback...but then I'd heard Kat Stark could be quite forward.

"You know I was upset after the vote this morning too," she said, winking at me and then taking my hand...leading me out of the main hall at the Winter Gardens and into the parade.

"Where are we going?" I said -- it was only a twenty minute break, and the coffee hut was in the opposite direction...not that I was desperate for coffee at this moment.

"Somewhere we won't be disturbed," she said before getting us passed a couple of security staff and up some stairs to what I could only describe as a green room.

"We've booked out the back rooms for our own use...if we need time away to relax. I think it's supposed to be for reading or a quick chat, but right now I need a quick fuck," said Kat -- shutting and locking the door before pushing me into a chair.

"Sit down and relax."

Kat undid my belt, unzipped my jeans and the fished out my now hardening cock from my boxers. She knelt between my legs and smiled at me.

"Oh, you're definitely going to be a BIG help," she said before swallowing the first six inches of my twelve inch cock.

Kat bobbed her head up and down on my cock, licking up the underside and the swirling her tongue around my engorged cock head.

"Oh, god, that feels good."

She slowly lowered her throat under my balls were resting on my chin...SHIT! Kat Stark was deep throating me...I almost lost it at that moment, before she slowly moved herself back up off my cock and then sat back on her haunches.

"Don't tell anyone though."

I looked at her quizzically.

"Not many people in NUS would accept the fact that the national women's officer likes giving head."

I understood. "Or that she's amazing at it," I added.

Kat smiled and then stood up, grabbing my t-shirt and lifting it over my head. I stood up and kissed her hard, she moaned into my mouth.

"We don't have much time -- help me," she said in between our frantic kisses.

I grabbed the bottom of Kat's top and lifted it over her head, exposing her small but perfect breasts. I took her right nipple into my mouth and sucked hard. Kat moaned, but I stopped and grabbed her waistband -- pushing her trousers down to the ground. We stood in front of each other, naked, except for our socks.

I grabbed the back of Kat's head and pulled her into a kiss. We snogged hard, our tongues pushing into each others mouth. I felt Kat's hand start to stroke my cock and I moved my own hands slowly down her back, stroking it along the way, until I was holding her pert, little ass.

Kat broke our kiss and breathed into my ear "Sit down."

I sat on the chair, Kat followed and straddled me, still holding my cock she guided it between the tight lips of her pussy.

"Oh, FUCK," we both moaned.

Kat began to rock her hips back and forth while running her hands through my hair. I leaned in and took one of her tits into my mouth, sucking on her hard, pebble-like nipple. Kat began to moan and picked up the pace, rocking back and forth -- her ass pounding up and down on my thighs. I moved to Kat's other breast, eliciting another moan from the national women's officer. This was a women who's appeared in the national press, probably met the prime minister and now had my 'private member' deep inside her, I was a lucky man.

My hands were gripping her ass but I knew if we were to come together, I'd have to help Kat out -- I was too close to coming after that blow job. I pulled away from Kat's tits and licked my thumb, Kat leaned back, getting an idea of what I had in mind. I began to rub Kat's clit with my wet digit.

"FUCK", said Kat as my thumb made contact with her love nub. "Shit, that feels good....keep going, I'm so close."

I picked up the pace as she said, moving my thumb in circles, while pulling her head down for another kiss -- I could feel my orgasm coming as my cum began to churn in my balls.

"I'm nearly there too," I said and began to meet Kat's thrusts as beat her pussy down onto my dick.

Neither of us could hold out much longer and I was the first to go -- as Kat ground her pussy down on my cock and thumb, I felt my orgasm explode inside her -- shot after shot of love juice pouring out of my cock and into her tight cunt.

My orgasm set of Kat's, she grabbed my head -- thrusting her tongue into my mouth and moaning deeply as she ground her pussy, hard, into my pelvis.

As we came down from our orgasm, we both sat there panting, staring into each other's eyes.

"I think I love you Kat Stark." I said.

"I think I love you too," she said with a smile.

"Do I need to tell Gemma?"

"We'll just tell her the truth -- I'm more than happy to share you with Gemma...as long as I can join in."

"I'm definitely in love with you," I said, as we both stood up and grabbed our clothes. I pulled her to me and kissed her again. "I've got a feeling this is going to be best annual conference ever."

Little did I know, that this was only the beginning -- Gemma and Kat couldn't keep quiet about how 'helpful' I was and soon, I was making more moves within the student movement.