Twin Cousins

Story Info
Steve becomes attracted to his younger cousins.
6.7k words
4.48
139.5k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dexxa
Dexxa
18 Followers

This is my first attempt at a story for on here. This is going to be the first part of set using this storyline. In the next part the twins will become much more participatory. Any comments and advice would be helpful. Thanks, enjoy.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

This summer was going to be boring.

Steve, like any other eighteen year old boy is constantly thinking about sex, and almost constantly horny. It was the first week into his summer holidays after finishing his last year of high school. He was lying on his back on his bed and thinking about his girlfriend, who had dumped him two days ago. They had been going out for over three months, but as they would be going to different universities after the summer she hadn't wanted to continue the relationship.

He was still pretty upset with the break-up, but just thinking about her turned him on. She had been one of the hottest girls in the school and he still didn't understand how he had managed to get the courage to ask her out in the first place. Steve didn't consider himself that good looking. But as he had started going to the gym over a year ago and been playing a lot of rugby in his last year of school he had slimmed down from what he once was, now with quite a toned muscular body. His girlfriend Kirsty had had long, straight blonde hair that stopped mid-way down her back. Steve had always enjoyed seeing her in a short skirt, as she had amazingly beautiful legs. They were perfectly toned and slender, that ran all the way up to her tiny, round little ass.

Pulling out his mobile and quickly flicking through to his favourite pictures of her he soon found the best one. Steve had been surprised to find out that Kirsty very rarely wore any underwear under these short skirts. But if she did it was always the skimpiest thongs he had ever seen. She was on her bed, kneeling on her hands and knees with her ass facing the camera. She pulled the skirt up, to uncover her ass and arched her back as to thrust her vagina towards Steve. With her cute little face turned round to smile at the camera, added to make it one of the hottest things Steve had ever seen or imagined.

Looking at this picture and remembering how incredible it was to lick his way up the inside of her thighs, slowly, teasing his way to her warm slit, it took only a few moments till his penis was fully erect. Steve had always known his penis was fairly large. Comparing it to the guys in the pornos he had watched on his PC, he had seen that his was bigger than most of theirs. It was almost nine inches long and was pretty thick at its full size. This was the reason Kirsty had not wanted to loose her virginity with him, thinking that its size would hurt her too much.

Not wanting to loose her virginity hadn't stopped her enjoying Steve's big dick. Steve flicked through some more pictures to a video he had. In the video Steve was kneeling with Kirsty lying on her back underneath him. His dick was fully erect lying in between her perky little breasts, pointing the way to her eager mouth. Steve watched on his phone as he thrust his dick back and forward, as she squeezed her little tits together. Her tits were so small that they couldn't even completely envelope his thickness.

Lying on his bed, Steve pulled down his shorts and started rubbing his already stiff penis. He watched on the video as Kirsty took the first couple of inches of his dick into her mouth as she squeezed her tiny fleshy lumps together. A few minutes later and Steve was beginning to feel his cum starting to build up deep within his balls. He saw on the video Kirsty taking both of his balls into her little mouth. Both her red lips wrapped round and sucking on the soft skin. Steve could remember well the feeling of having them enveloped in her warm mouth with her little wet tongue exploring every inch of his balls. He had begun pumping his fist up and down his shaft with increasing vigour, when he heard a shout from outside his bedroom door.

"Steve! Can I come in? ".

"Fuck" Steve panicked. He pushed his aching cock back into his shorts before leaping off his bed towards the door in an effort to conceal what he had been doing.

Opening his door he saw his little sixteen year old sister, Beth, standing with her hands against the doorframe.

"What took so long?"

"I was, umm...watching TV" Steve lied. Very aware that his erection, which had been seconds from spraying its load was now pushing against his shorts creating a very obvious lump.

Beth's eyes had seen the lump in the shorts. She frowned ever so slightly, as If she was trying to figure out what it was.

"I don't care. Mum wants to see you downstairs" she said, her eyes flicking up to his, her face in a look of innocence that he knew was just an act.

Holding back a huge impulse to hit his younger sister Steve left his room and headed downstairs. Steve thought his sister was possibly the most annoying person he had ever met. He just couldn't stand her act of "the innocent angel" that she always performed in front of their parents so that she could talk them into doing anything for her. As soon as she was alone with Steve then it was constant whining and insults, and if he did anything to retaliate then she would run off crying to the arms either her Mum or Dad.

After readjusting himself to hide his still hard penis, Steve found his mother in the living room reading a book. As he came in she looked up, laying her book aside.

"Hey Steve, we all have been invited to your younger cousin's 18th birthday party. I just wondered if you would like to come along."

"The twins?" Steve asked.

"Yes, Jennifer and Sarah are turning eighteen on Saturday, so your Aunt Helen and Uncle Colin are holding a big family party in a hall about twenty minutes away."

Steve thought it over. From what he remembered of the two twins, they were always the ones that would gang up with his sister against him in a constant attempt to annoy and torment him. A combination of him studying for his exams and him not wanting to see them, Steve hadn't seen the twins in over three years now. In his head the longer he didn't see them, the better it would be for him.

"I dunno...maybe" he told his Mum, turning to leave and head back to his room.

"There is going to be a free bar you know" she said.

Having only turned eighteen a few months ago he hadn't been drinking for too long, but he still had acquired a taste for beer.

"Well I can't say no to a free bar"

"I thought you might agree after hearing that" she said, smiling.

"So who else is going along to this thing?" Steve asked.

"Well, most of the family should be going, and I think the girls have invited all their friends as well, so it should be nice and busy"

"Cool" Steve responded, trying to sound only mildly interested but in his head the potential of this party had just increased further, a whole evening of free drinks. Also, hopefully some of his cousin's friends were going to be hot enough that he might be able to get over the fact that his ex had dumped him.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

By the time Saturday came around Steve was actually looking forward to the upcoming party. He had become a bit curious about what his younger cousins were like now, after not having met them for several years. But he was still more interested in the other girls that would be at the party.

Steve's Dad parked their car in the already crowded area outside the hall and Steve headed inside with his parents and little sister. Steve groaned as he saw through the window then attached to the front door, a multitude of girly pink balloons and banners all proclaiming a "Happy 18th".

The hall was packed with a huge group of people. Steve saw a large collection of his Aunts, Uncles, younger and older cousins. But also, the twins were obviously popular at school and had invited what looked like well over thirty of their friends.

"See you later" Beth called over her shoulder as she ran off into the crowd looking for the twins.

Steve thought he had just stepped into heaven. Everywhere he looked all he saw was extremely hot girls. All of them were either eighteen or nineteen years old and he would have been surprised if there were two among them that couldn't have become models. They were all wearing very short and revealing summer dresses that let them show off their long, tanned legs and with low neck lines pushing their cleavage up into prominence.

He wandered over to the bar and got himself a pint. If he was going to make anything happen with any of these stunning girls he was going to have to relax a bit.

Drinking his beer Steve started walking slowly round the hall to see if he could spot his twin cousins. After a few minutes of searching he spotted a large crowd of people around a table, where he supposed the twins must be sitting. He walked around the table to get a look and actually felt his jaw drop open at the first sight of his cousins.

Jennifer and Sarah were easily the most attractive girls in the whole room. Completely identical in every way, even down to the short pink dresses that they were wearing. They had long and straight brunette hair that was long enough to reach down to their elbows. Their skin was perfectly tanned, and Steve noticed due to the very thin straps of the girls' dresses that they had no tan lines at all. He couldn't help thinking about how those perfect eighteen year old breasts under the dress must look. The dress looked almost too small to hold back their chests as it seemed to be straining against the material to burst out into the open. Each of the girls wore a thin golden chain round their neck which held a small golden letter, J for Jennifer and S for Sarah. Each letter was nestled right in the centre of their cleavage, the gold resting against the beautiful curve of each breast.

Steve stopped himself. "They are your cousins you perv".

Taking another swig of his drink he stepped around the table to say hello to his cousins.

"Hey girls...Happy Birthday"

They looked up at him and at first he could see that they couldn't figure out who he was. Then suddenly a look of understanding and excitement spread over Jennifer's face.

"Steve...Is that you?" she asked

"Long time no see" Steve said smiling down at her.

Both girls jumped out of their seats and together threw their arms around him.

"Oh my god! When did you get here?" they said together, almost knocking him over a chair in their enthusiasm to greet him.

"Only about ten minutes ago" Steve said laughing, feeling pleased that two such incredibly attractive girls were pressing their bodies in against his. He could also see over the top of the twins' heads that a lot of the girls around the table were looking over at him, obviously interested in the new arrival.

"You look so different from what I remember" Sarah said with a grin on her face.

"Well you two are as ugly as ever I see" Steve teased, causing the girls to give a mock shocked and offended face which was quickly replaced by two cute little smiles.

"Sit down and have a drink with us, these are some of our friends from school"

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

A few hours had passed since Steve had arrived at the party and he was really beginning to enjoy himself. After a few beers he had begun to find it easy to sit talking with the girls around him. All the girls at the table had been drinking glasses of champagne non-stop so they too were becoming fairly drunk.

"Hey Steve, come and dance with me" Jennifer said into his ear.

"Ummm" Steve said indecisively, looking back at the girl he had been talking to. Her name was Jessica, one of Jennifer's best friends from school. Next to the twins she wasn't quite as good looking, but it was close. She had the beauty of a fashion model, whereas the twins had a natural innocent cuteness that Steve thought was so attractive.

Jessica was quite tall, with long blonde hair and very fair skin. She was wearing an extremely tight and sexy red dress that hugged her athletic figure perfectly and left very little to the imagination. Her legs were crossed, causing the red dress to ride up her smooth legs ever so slightly. Steve had for the past fifteen minutes fighting an ever increasing urge to rip off the dress to see what lay underneath.

Due, no doubt to the effects of the champagne, this very attractive girl had been flirting very obviously with him and Steve was reluctant to leave her.

"Oh come on...PLEASE!" Jennifer pleaded, "Jessica's had too much champagne to walk, and she'll be here when you get back"

"Fine then" Steve said, getting out of his chair.

They spent a few minutes dancing along to a song that had a good beat until it changed to a very slow song.

"Wow, this DJ really sucks" Steve thought to himself. Looking over to where this new song was coming from he saw one of his Uncles in charge, and obviously thinking he was so cool. Steve turned to go back and sit down when Jennifer flung her arms round his neck and pulled herself in close to his body.

"C 'mon, this song is great" she said, looking up into his eyes.

The beer he had drunk was having an affect on him now so he put his hands on her waist and began to dance slowly with her in time with the music. Soon, Jennifer turned so that her back was against Steve, with their hands crossed in front of her stomach. Gently they swayed in time with the song when Steve felt his cousin softly grind her tight little ass into his crotch. This made him waken up a bit and he looked around to see if anyone was watching this little family show that was happening on the dance floor.

His eyes found Jessica sitting at the table facing them, watching everything. She gave him a mischievous little smirk and blew him a kiss, while reaching up with her right hand and gently kneading her breast through her dress.

"This girl is ridiculous" Steve whispered to himself, amazed at his luck.

Watching Jessica continuing to rub her breast was very quickly turning him on and causing his dick to swell quickly in his trousers. Just at that moment Jennifer gave him another gentle grind against his crotch. As his large erection came to rest in the crease of her ass he felt her jump ever so slightly, but she didn't move away.

The song finished and Jennifer hugged her cousin, thanking him for such a nice dance and quickly headed back to the table with Jessica while Steve went for another drink.

"So?" Jessica asked, with a hint of a laugh in her voice.

"So what?" Jennifer responded, slightly confused.

"How big was it?" she said smirking.

"Did you do that to him?"

"I wanted to know how big he was, plus I know it has been a long time since you've danced like that with a guy. Also I don't think I'm completely to blame, you were dancing up pretty close to him." she said smiling.

"Yuck, that's nasty he's my cousin!"

"Your no fun, I'll just have to find out for myself" Jessica said standing up, swaying slightly. After steadying herself she went off to the bar in search of Steve.

Jennifer couldn't deny to herself that it had felt nice to have a guy dance with her in such a caring way. Not like the boys from school who were only trying to see her naked and have sex with her. She sat in her seat trying to remember how big that his dick had felt against her as she moved in against him. At the time she couldn't believe that she was dancing in such a way with her cousin. However she was now surprised at how much she had enjoyed doing it and how much she wanted to try it again, even touch his dick, it if she could.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Steve was leaning against the bar thinking over what had just happened. His younger cousin had just intentionally rubbed her ass up against his erection. This thought alone almost made him blow his load in his trousers right there. Before that dance he hadn't even considered the possibility of anything happening between himself and either of his cousins. But seeing that Jennifer could possibly be interested in furthering their relationship of just cousins, made his imagination race into overdrive.

Steve looked back over towards the table he was sitting at earlier, but noticed that Jessica was now on her feet and heading straight for him. He quickly gulped down last of his beer as she reached him.

"Hey, what's up?" he asked her.

"It looked like you enjoyed that dance with your little cousin" she said with a knowing smile on her pretty face.

"Yeah, it was nice. But nothing close to the little show you were putting on at the table".

"Come with me" she said, gently grabbing his wrist and leading him through the crowd of people at the bar.

She led him out of the hall and into the rest of the building. Just down the corridor there was a small room that was being used to store people's coast and bags.

"Perfect" she whispered, giving Steve a look over her shoulder, pulling him inside.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

"Hey Jen, guess what I just saw"

Jennifer was shook out of her little day dream and looked round to see her sister who seemed to be really excited about something.

"What?"

"I just saw Jessica sneaking off down the hall with our cousin Steve!" she exclaimed.

"Yeah I thought that might happen, she seems to really like him"

"Wow, do you think that they are going to have sex?" Sarah asked with wide-eyed fascination.

Sarah, being quite a bit shyer than her sister she had always been a bit overshadowed by her, so didn't have as much confidence. Due to this lack of confidence Sarah had never had a proper boyfriend and was still a virgin. She always became over excited and fascinated when people she knew were having sex.

"I dunno, maybe. Guess what happened when I was dancing with him earlier."

"What?"

"I dance right up close to him and felt his penis press up behind me, and it was really hard"

"Jen! That's horrible, he's our cousin" Sarah said. But after a few moments thought she asked

"How big was it?"

"Well, I've only ever seen one other guy's penis before so I can't compare it to much, but it felt really big." She said with a naughty smile on her face.

"It's so unfair; none of the guys at school want to go out with me. I must be ugly or something" said Sarah, looking upset.

"Hey don't say that, you look amazing. Let's go and see if we can sneak a peek at what they're doing. We can see if Steve has got a big dick" Jen suggested, with a smirk to her sister.

"Isn't it a bit wrong to be checking out our cousin?"

"Oh c'mon, it will only be a quick peek" Jen said playfully, jumping up and heading for the door.

Sarah, still a little unsure followed her sister out of the hall and round the outside of the building, looking to see if they could find a window to look through.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Steve was feeling pretty drunk now but was making a real effort to remember every single detail of this evening. Jessica pulled him into coat room and closed the door.

"I hear that you have a bit of a monster in those trousers of yours" Jessica said softly gazing straight into his eyes.

"Who said that?" Steve asked, confused.

"Well I saw Jen jump when she pressed up against you on the dance floor and she kind of hinted that you were nice and hard" she teased.

"Yeah, well I didn't mean to freak her out, she's my little cousin"

"You never know, she might have liked it more than you know."

Steve was just thinking this over when Jessica stepped forward and pressed her lips against his in a fierce kiss, pulling him into a tight embrace. Surprised by her sudden forwardness Steve's mind instantly blanked and he became fully submerged into his current experience.

Dexxa
Dexxa
18 Followers
12